Mel and the Boys

Story Info
Sharing my wife with the boys across the street.
12.4k words
4.37
135.3k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
330 Followers

This is a story recounting my memories of fun with my first wife more than 25 years ago. A "Loving Wife" story by another author made me think about finally getting this down on paper. As I started writing it I was surprised at the detail that came back to me!

*****

Mel and I were married for about 10 years when we started fantasizing about having another guy join us.

Mel was a 30 year old petite and large breasted fox, almost 5' 4" and weighing in at about 110 lbs. Her hair was naturally brown, but she always kept it colored blonde. Mel's two best features were her personality and her great tits.

I was 7 years older and at 6'4" and at 210 pounds, we made an unlikely pair!

Mel loved to flirt and loved to playfully tease her friends. Even though she was anyone's wet dream, she played around with, and teased, men and women equally so most of our lady friends were not put off by Mel's banter.

But those Tits! She was a good 36D and wore clothes to accentuate her most prominent asset. I loved to watch men meet her, they never looked into her eyes! Even our male friends could not resist glancing down at Mel's melons and that was the only issue most of our lady friends had. Although they were slightly jealous, they loved Mel, so it was limited to an ongoing joke about the tits were why their husbands came to our house.

Mel loved to wear tight shorts and low scoop necked tops, especially when it was hot out. Since we lived in New Orleans, it was hot most of the year and Mel helped keep the temperature high around her year round.

After years of watching jealously as men ogled and lusted for my foxy lady, I gradually began to get excited at the thought of them fucking her, and this began my fantasies. I still remember the first time I jacked off thinking about one of Mel's coworkers fucking her in the office. I was so astonished at my powerful orgasm, and how erotic I found the thought!

Another year or so and I was sharing my fantasy, and Mel was soon fully involved in the wild ride.

As we made love, I would tell her how a coworker or some strange guy had met her, seduced her, then I'd go into the details of the sucking and fucking involved. The fantasy invariably ended with her coming home to me so I could have sloppy seconds while she related all the sexy details to me.

We ran the full gamut with the fantasy. Friends, strangers, married, single, black, and so on. It seemed that no matter who it was, I could drive Mel, and myself, into an erotic frenzy with the ideas as the foreplay progressed and then even hotter as we fucked. We also brought toys into the mix so she could better visualize the big dicks, the double penetration, or just so I could continue to talk while describing the details about some stud eating her hot pussy.

We both had great orgasms and we rarely had sex without some sort of this fantasy being involved. Some of our best were the fantasies about mutual acquaintances; neighbors, our best friend's husband, a professor at her college, or her Karate instructor.

Mel had returned to school to get her degree, and had the hots for her Biology professor. She also had taken up Karate when our 8 year old son took the class, not only to help keep in shape, but because she soon had the hots for his instructor also. Oh, the moves we fantasized that instructor manipulating her into!

I traveled a lot on business and we would have hot phone sex, often pretending she was being fucked while I was gone. When I returned not only did we make up for the missed physical time, but I would also get to hear all about the various men who tried to get her attention, and the ones she wanted to get her attention.

I always urged Mel to gab the opportunity and run with it, and this made for great sex, but I think we both thought it would never be a reality. In retrospect I guess it was inevitable, as this fox was being hunted and with no real rules or inhibitions to prevent the capture, that she was eventually going to get what we both wanted!

Neighborhood Watch

While I was away, Mel of course had to take care of things like the yard. In the humid heat of New Orleans, Mel's typical choice of clothes to mow the grass was a very short pair of shorts and the bikini top from a bathing suit. This of course did not go unnoticed in the neighborhood.

Directly across the street was a family that included two boys, both about 19 to 21 years old. They both worked for their dad, the homeowner, and I guess they just had not matured enough to leave the nest. The dad was part time shrimper and part time contractor.

They were actually half-brothers, as the dad had been married twice. The younger boy was from his current wife who was the typical white middle class housewife, and the older boy was from an American Indian Mother, the fellow's previous wife.

I came home from a trip and Mel starts telling me about how Luke, the older boy, had been coming around a lot and seemed really interested in her. He had a smokey complexion from his Indian heritage which, along with his youth, intrigued Mel. Luke had a great physique, shiny black hair and while he was shorted than his younger brother, he was still taller than Mel's petite body.

We had great sex fantasizing about her and Luke, and I pushed Mel, both while in and out of our bed, to keep him interested, to encourage him.

I was building a deck in the backyard and I had Mel hire Luke to work on it while I was gone. Luke was now there every day and Mel was doing everything she could to let him know he could approach her. It wasn't long before we realized that he was going to be Mel's first fuck outside our marriage bed!

After many nightly hot phone calls, Mel let me know that she had closed the deal. That day after working on the deck, Mel had invited Luke in for a cold drink and they ended up on the couch in the family room. Mel told me that she had been complimenting Luke on his beautiful muscles and he responded with comments about her beautiful body, and those luscious tits. Mel decided that was the ice breaker, grabbed his hand and pulling it to her tit, leaned in for a kiss.

Mel is telling me how this young guy was rubbing her tits as they French kissed and I am beating my cock furiously on the bed in my hotel room. I can still remember hoarsely and repeatedly asking, "What happen next, what happened next?"

On this day we are talking about, since our son was due home from school soon, Mel had to end their necking session earlier than either of them wanted. And of course that night as she was telling me this, I was equally disappointed.

Mel told me that she did arrange for Luke to come back the next day and continue. The next day was Friday, and since I was coming home the next day also, we came up with a plan.

Our son often stayed overnight with friends on weekends, so Mel would set this up. Mel would arrange Luke to come over after dinner and she and Luke would play in the family room. I would park my car at the convenience store at the entrance to our subdivision and walk home. From our fenced in backyard I could kneel and watch them thought the large picture window.

Friday night I arrived home just after dark, but well before Luke was to arrive, and walked via the woods behind our house to the back of our house. At the house I grabbed Mel and was kissing her excitedly while we discussed how to try to keep Luke in the family room and how to do whatever they ended up doing with the best visibility for me at the window.

When the doorbell rang, I disappeared into the back yard and Mel went to answer the door.

As I knelt in the bushes, I saw Mel bring Luke into the family room, leading him with his hand in hers. Mel was wearing a light flowered thing I would call a crepe top sun dress. It was sleeveless and strapless, with lots of elastic across her tits. Mel's tits were well displayed, as well as her sexy legs, and it was form fitting enough to show off Mel's wonderful curves.

Before they sat down, Luke pulled Mel into his arms and their lips locked together as his hands went to Mel's ass. Watching this I was already hard, and actually I think I was hard since I arrived home!

Mel and Luke are hotly kissing and groping each other in my family room, and I am wishing I was in there with them! I also began to wish I had thought to set up a method so I could hear what was going on in there, but unfortunately this was really spur of the moment planning.

All I could do is watch as they fell back onto the couch and continued their obviously erotic necking. Luke kissed his way down to Mel's chest, and in a flash had pulled her top down off her tits. I was mesmerized as Luke dropped his mouth to Mel's tits and began sucking on her nipples and kissing all around Mel's great orbs.

Mel's head was tilted back on the back of the couch as though she was looking at the ceiling. It was obvious that Mel loved his mouth on her tits! Mel does have sensitive nipples and loved having her tits fondled and sucked. Luke was not missing these cues and was hungrily devouring Mel's tits. Like most men, I am sure Luke was also getting great pleasure out of have those tits in his face and mouth!

Meanwhile I had my hard dick out and was about to blow a load into the bushes. This was more incredible than any fantasy had prepared me for!

Mel slid her hand down to Luke's crotch and was rubbing his dick through his trousers. Luke shifted his hips to give Mel better access, and continued his sucking on her tits and neck as Mel started trying to get his belt open. Soon Mel beat the belt, and was working on his zipper.

Mel would alternate between looking down try to help guide her hands fumbling with Luke's zipper, and looking up at the ceiling with her mouth open. I could envision the moans coming from her sweet lips.

Finally Mel go the zipper open and reached into Luke pants. Luke stopped sucking her nipples and kissed his way up her chest to Mel's lips and they again began deep kissing as Mel's hand moved inside Luke's pants. Luke next was back at her neck and he spent so much time in one spot I think the young stud was giving her a hickey! (Later confirmed)

Mel suddenly pushed Luke away and up into a standing position in front of her. She pushed his pants and underwear to the floor and because Luke's back was to me, I could only imagine what she was seeing and doing. I could see that Mel's head was still up, looking at Luke's face, so I guess she was stroking Luke's cock.

Then Mel smiled and her head dropped. Now Luke was the one with his face looking at the ceiling and I could see Mel's head moving slowly up and down. I blew a big load into the bushes.

My dick never even softened after coming. Watching this hot live sex scene was too exciting, and I was still stroking without missing a beat.

Finally Mel made a move that would give me a better view. Mel's head came up and she twisted Luke's hips around and pushed him down onto the couch, with him leaning back into the arm of the couch. I now could see his cock and although too far away to see much, it looked very respectable! Mel wasted no time crawling up against the couch and dropping her head back onto Luke's cock. Now I could see my sexy wife's lips as she bobbed up and down on Luke's dick.

This was amazing! Mel's full lips were wrapped tightly around Luke's hardness as she sucked his cock into her mouth. Luke was thrusting his dick upward into Mel's mouth as his head was thrown back and I swear I could hear him moaning and groaning.

I can attest that Mel is an expert at sucking dick. She throws herself, body and soul, into the loving act. Mel loves to suck dick, and it really shows! Actually Mel loves everything there is about any part of sex!

Thus wonderful cock sucking vision went on for about 10 minutes as I again was feeling another orgasm rising in my groin. I had to slow down a bit as I realized I could get awfully sore before all the varied sexual scenes I was hoping to see were played out.

Luke's hips were lifting off the couch, as Mel took almost his whole length into her mouth and throat. She would back up and lick and suck on the head for a while, then suddenly slam down as far as she could onto his dick. Luke would look down at Mel when she pulled back to the head and I could tell they were making eye contact. Then when Mel slammed back down, Luke's head would fly back against the arm of the couch.

Luke lost his battle with Mel's perfected sucking technique and his hips started furiously thrusting up and down. I noticed Mel grab Luke's hips and seemingly hold on for the ride. I saw Luke's mouth open wide, and now I could hear even though the window as Luke started yelling.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, ooohhhh, fuck!" Luke yelled as he unloaded his come into my wife's mouth. Mel never missed a shot and continued sucking Luke's cock as he pumped uncontrollably into her mouth.

I loved watching Mel suck his dick. She slowed down as Luke's hip thrusting slowed, but Mel was swallowing and sucking clean Luke's cock in a continuous action that I know from experience is a fantastic feeling. Soon Luke's hand went to Mel's forehead in an effort to stop the overstimulation of his dick head. Mel always loved this, and gently teased him in a little battle between Mel's tongue and Luke's hand.

Mel mercifully stopped sucking and let Luke's dick limply flop back onto his stomach. Mel and Luke began talking about something I could not hear, as Mel occasionally licked and kissed his dick. Luke looked totally spent.

After minutes of this tender cleaning of Luke's dick, Luke started sitting forward and pushing Mel back to her end of the couch. Luke simultaneously was pushing Mel's dress up above and away from her hips. I was pleasantly amused to note that my slut wife had no panties on!

Luke was soon kissing Mel's stomach and hips, as he worked his way down towards her pussy. Mel spread her legs for Luke and his head dropped in between Mel's soft smooth thighs. Mel's head flew back and from the look on her face and the position of Luke's head, it was clear he was eating Mel's sweet pussy.

Luke appeared to be good at this as Mel was soon writhing on the couch and grabbing at Luke's head and shoulders. Mel's hips came alive and she locked her hands on Luke's head, pulling him tightly against her pussy. The two lovers went at it for a while as I tried to alternate between beating my dick uncontrollably and attempting not to come again.

I don't know if Mel came (later she told me she did), but suddenly she was pulling Luke's head upward. Luke looked like he didn't want to stop eating her, but he relented. As Luke rose over Mel, she reached down and grabbed his dick which was hard again.

In one smooth motion, Luke dropped onto Mel's inviting body and she pulled his dick into her waiting pussy. A quick thrust of his hips and Luke was clearly buried all the way inside my wife's pussy. Mel's head tilted back and her mouth was open, I imagine in a wonderful moan, but Luke quickly smothered that with his own mouth. I watched them passionately kiss while they both held still, getting used to the feel of his cock inside of her.

The thrusting didn't take long to start. Within minutes Luke was fucking Mel hard enough that their bodies were inching along the couch toward the opposite armrest. Mel had her arms around Luke's shoulders and her face tightly against his, as her legs locked around Luke's ass. I could tell Mel was using her legs to pull Luke's dick into her pussy with as much passion as Luke was using in thrusting his hips down into her.

I blew another load of my own come into the bushes.

The look on Mel's face was one of intense pleasure and passion. She occasionally looked over at the window, probably wondering what I was thinking and doing. I hope (also found later this to be true) that my presence was feeding into Mel's erotic ride!

Luke looked like an animal as he fucked Mel hard and harder. I could hear him grunting though the window and marveled at the muscles rippling in his back and ass as each thrust slammed into my wife. His ass clenched tightly each time his dick slammed home into her pussy. This was truly unbridled lust for both Luke and my wife. The stamina and beauty of youth! Luke was taking Mel to a place I could probably never take her due to his youth, and of course the taboo nature of this coupling.

I felt no jealousy, only great pleasure. Not only for myself sexually, but for my wife. In giving her Luke, I felt like I had gave her this pleasure.

About 20 minutes later Luke was speeding up and I knew his end was near. Mel held on for dear life with Luke enveloped in her arms and legs. Luke was smashing furiously into Mel's body and I could tell Mel was urging him on. Luke's hips began to thrust more slowly, but erratically and with more force and I realized he was unloading his potent seed into my wife's womb.

Mel's face contorted and I now knew that she was coming also as they bounced up and down on the couch. This went on and on and I could only imagine how much come Luke was pumping into Mel. Luke's thrusts were now getting less frequent, but more forceful as he squeezed out his last threads of come. Each thrust forced Mel's mouth open again, and they both were looking completely spent and very happy!

I was ready to blow another load, but I wanted to save it for my wife if this was over.

Mel got up and ran for the bathroom holding her pussy to catch the dripping come. Luke just lay there looking around the room, probably bewildered by his wonderful luck. Mel came back and knelt down before him and took his cock in her mouth. I thought she was going to give him another blowjob, but she simply used her sexy mouth to clean him up and got up to lay back next to him.

Luke and Mel lay together for about thirty minutes just talking and caressing each other. He had trouble keeping his hands and eyes off her tits!

We had agreed that I would call about this time and make as though I was on my way from the airport. I called and watched as Mel ran for the phone, her big tits bouncing as she ran. Then I moved away from the window so he would not hear me talking.

"Hello" She said, "You on your way?"

"Damn Mel, that was so hot, you are incredibly sexy!" I said into the phone.

She laughed and said, "You had a good day?"

"I loved it! Did you enjoy it as much as it looked?" I asked.

"Oh yes, and Luke came by to help me some more with the deck, he is so nice," she responded with a giggle.

It looked so fucking hot, but get rid of him, I want to come in and fuck you now!" I growled.

"OK Honey, I'll see you in a little while," she answered.

We hung up and I returned to the window.

I saw Mel go back to the couch and after saying something to Luke, they started to kiss again. After a minute Luke got up and was reaching for his clothes. Mel drooped to her knees and started sucking on Luke's dick. Luke looked nervously around and continued putting his shit on. Mel was working hard on his cock and I could see it was fully erect.

Luke stepped back and pushed on Mel's head, but she just laughed and then she knee walked forward and went right back to sucking his head cock. He obviously wanted out of there knowing I was on my way, but Mel wanted more of him first. She is such a wicked tease!

Luke could not win this battle and his little head overruled his big head. He gabbed Mel's checks and started to fuck her mouth. Mel reached behind his ass and pulled him deeper into her throat. I knew he would not last too long when Mel put her heart into sucking his hard dick!

It probably took 15 minutes for the young stallion to come this time, damn his stamina! I watched with my dick in hand as he began to come and, forcefully fucking Mel's face, pumped another load of his Indian seed down her throat. Mel swallowed it all, and as always, kept sucking until Luke could not stand it anymore.

Doug689
Doug689
330 Followers