Mel Takes My Manhood Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you, a big strong young fellow with a cock in his mouth and another in his ass. You're really a failure as a man, aren't you sweet cheeks?" Hal had his phone in his hand, taking pics or a video of the debauched tableau.

Hal pulled my head off of Ed's long rigid cock.

"Aren't you, boy! Say it" Hal demanded, slapping my face.

"Yes Sir! I'm a failure as a man." Ed then grabbed my cheeks and forced his dick back past my lips and down my throat.

"Good boy." Ron pulled my hips into his bucking hips, pummeling me.

Soon Ed tensed up, and yanking my hair pulled his cock out of my mouth just in time for him to shoot his huge load all over my face, hair and neck.

"Request one, your Daddy wants you to walk home wearing our loads. So no showering after or I'll kick your ass." Hal threatened, his big friendly face turned serious.

"Lick my cock clean, boy." Ed demanded, stuffing his softening prick back in my mouth.

I moaned as Ron's thick cock plundered my prostrate. Just then my pleasure was cut off, and I looked to the right to see that Hal had reached under me. I felt him grasping under my hard dick to grab my testicles in his fist. He squeezed and twisted them savagely. I gave a muffled scream into Ed's crotch.

"Request two. Your Daddy wanted to make sure that you didn't enjoy the butt-fucking at all. Even a sick little faggot like you couldn't like having his nuts made into meat sauce. And we don't really give a rat's ass whether you get off or not." All three men laughed cruelly at my anguish. He pushed my shoulders up so that I was squatting over the bench with Ron's cock inside me, no longer on all fours. Ed then grabbed my nipples and twisted them. There was no sensuousness in the way he attacked my tits- it was clear he only wanted to inflict pain. Between Ed clawing my chest and Hal's big fist squeezing my nuts, I was in agony.

"Yeah, make him him squeal. His hole is squeezing my cock." Ron removed his hand from my left hip and joined Hal's fist at my sac. He took my left teste in his hand while Hal took my left, and the two men squeezed cruelly and pulled them in opposite directions. I looked down to see my sac stretched impossibly wide.

"That's it boys! Give it to him. I'm about to bust!" Ron called, his pace quickening. He and Hal continued to draw and quarter my nuts. Ed kept one hand pinching claw on my left nipple, but drew back his right fist. I watched fearfully as he shifted his shoulder back, winding up, then socked me with his fist, right in my stomach. I groaned in pain, the wind knocked out of me. A wave of nausea washed over me as I collapsed over the bench and Ron roared to orgasm behind me. I buried my face against the bench as he popped out his cock and sprayed his seed all over my lower back, legs and ass.

Ron wasn't out of my ass for a minute before Hal forced his hard-on in, parting my butt cheeks and nesting into my cum-soaked hole. His prick was bigger than Ron's and I was relieved he had gone second. However I was in too much pain to feel much gratitude. Both of his hands were on my testicles, one in each, squeezing them and twisting them in my sac.

"Yeah you're gonna be limping home. I'm going a number on your sissy ass and your little faggot balls!" As he fucked me he crushed my nuts in time to his thrusts, palpitating them painfully.

"I think you need a little more punishment." He pulled my face up, making me look at Ron who was leering at me.

"Believe it or not, that fat bastard over there used to be a hell of a boxer. Ron, take some shots at his nuts as I fuck his sissy ass." The big old man cracked his knuckles and stepped forward menacingly.

Ron crouched down at my side, laying his left hand on the small of my back, bringing his big broad face up to mine.

"Kiss my fist, bitch." He ordered, and I brought my lips to his knuckles. His fist was huge.

I then watched in horror as we wound up and rammed his fist into my nuts. I howled with pain like a wounded animal. He used my hanging balls as a punching bag. Mostly he gave sharp, fast jabs, but he would switch things up with a more powerful uppercut, smashing my baby-makers into my belly.

"Oh! Right in the family jewels!" Ed and Ron crowed.

After each punch, Hal would buck his hips forward and plunge all the way into my hole. I thought I was going to puke.

A swelling wave of pain emanated out from my gonads and lower abdominals all throughout my body. My vision was blurring, and I had given up with screams, just grunting with each nutpunch and cock-thrust.

Above me, Hal grunted with pleasure, squeezing my hips and humping away into my conquered ass. He switched pace frequently, going from power-drilling my hole to long, probing thrusts where he tried to touch as much interior territory as possible, wiggling from side to side, his big rod rearranging my guts.

"Ronny, when I say I'm coming I want you to uppercut the kids nuts so hard he gets knocked into the 1960s, then keep grinding your fist so that his balls are broken for good." Hal held my haunches and kept pumping his dick into me as he spoke between grunts.

"You got it Hal." He said, taking a knee to remain by my side. He lay his hand down on my lower back, patting me.

"Sorry kiddo. Hope you didn't want to have kids or nothing." He whispered into my ear, smirking at me.

Hal grabbed my chest so that I was squatting again over the bench and no longer on all fours. He gave a couple more thrusts and I could tell from his frenzied breathing that he was close.

"Yeah! I'm coming! Now Ron!" He grunted bestially." On one knee, he jabbed out with his left, faking me out, then his right fist erupted, slamming my nuts into my groin. I screamed, a shriek really, and was blinded with the pain. Hal roared with pleasure behind me. I opened my eyes and looked down to see his huge fist crunching my balls up into my body.

I retched, dry heaving as Hal continued to buck into my hips, riding out the last dregs of his orgasm.

"Hey, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Ron asked chucking, patting my cheek condescendingly. He looked at his fingers and examined the tears there.

"Ah, poor kids crying!" He crowed mirthfully.

"I'd be crying too if someone ended my family line!" Ed jested. All three men howled with laughter at the prospect of having ruined my reproductive viability.

"Oh crap, I came in your guts didn't I? Well I know a way to clean it out. Stay put, boy." Hal kept his hands on my hips, holding me in place. I felt him shifting where he stood, and suddenly I felt a strange warmth filling my ass. It felt similar to the degrading enemas Mel had recently had inflicted on me.

"Holy crap, he's pissing in his ass!" Ed guffawed at my side, elbowing Ron in the ribs. Both men cracked up at the spectacle of Hal pissing into my guts. I groaned as the pressure went from strangely pleasurable to painfully cramping.

"That should clean it out for ya, boy." Hal slapped my hip as he chuckled, pulling his dick out. I winced, grunting to keep my hole closed.

Hal pushed me down so that my belly was flat against the bench and my arms and legs were hanging off the sides. I felt his fingers touch on nuts, which lay flat against the wooden bench, and winced just from his touch. Hal whistled as he examined me.

"Well we definitely did some damage. They're practically purple. But looks like they're both still intact. Too bad." He examined my damaged goods for a few more seconds as the two other men laughed. I heard a few more pictures being taken.

"Next time I see you I might just pop em for good. You got lucky this time, sweet cheeks." He said, stomping his heel down on my mangled nut sac one last time.

"Now remember, no showering. If I hear that shower turn on I'm going to pop your family jewels for good. Just get dressed and get the fuck out of my locker room." Hal ordered, shaking his finger in my face.

Slowly I pulled myself up from the bench. Ron and Ed helped me up, leading me out of the steam room and pushing me past the showers. They laughed at my feeble limp, each dainty step I took to avoid my thighs grazing my inflamed scrotum and its traumatized contents. Even though I was splattered with their cum from my forehead to my inner thighs, and had a bladder full of Hal's piss cramping up my guts, I wasn't allowed to clean myself, and instead slowly dressed at my locker, debilitated by Hal and Ron's attack my on my manhood. Putting my genitals into underwear was extremely painful, as they had succeeded in turning my nutsac into a swollen, crimson and purple balloon of agony.

Though I lived around the corner from the gym, the length of the walk home was doubled by my bruised balls. The testicular terrorism had me walking as slowly as an old man.

Once at home I whipped off my pants, sat on the can to expel Hal's piss enema, and then spent the rest of the day icing my groin. I couldn't bare the feeling of hot water on my traumatized testicles and skipped the shower despite the feeling of the three men's cum on my body. I drank a few beers and watched SportCenter while pant-less, fascinated by the gnarly purple bruises all over my scrotum under the cold compress. Before putting myself to bed early, I resolved to get a hold of my life and to return to normal before I ended up with something worse than a bruised nut sac.

12