Mel Takes My Manhood Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I asked him, and he said I should ask you about some fresh, sweet peach pie." He said, laughing, his lips smacking the words together, syrupy and sarcastic. He leaned forward toward me, his elbows on the table, his voice dropping.

"Are you serving up some fresh sweet peach pie to that old ghoul Melvin Krimholz, kid?" He brought his face towards mine, raising his eyebrow, and I flinched back in my chair. He continued, whispering in my ear.

"Is the bright young star of Kennedy, Lichman and Rubin giving Melvin Krimholz his sweet, peach, pie?" He asked with mock incredulity, punctuating each word, his lips inches from my face, hot breath in my ear.

"Bob, please, we should get back to work." I begged, my voice pleading pathetically.

He then grabbed my shoulder, spinning my chair toward him, and pointed between my legs.

"Huh, looks like all this talk about peach pie got you popping a little tent there, kid" He brought his finger inches from my crotch. It was true, I had a hard-on.

"So, Melvin Krimholz and sweet peach pie seems to make your little dick, hard, huh?" He mused, smiling at me, keeping me in suspense. I just closed my eyes and lowered my head. He had me by the balls.

"Stand up. Show me your ass." He barked, and without thinking I stood up and turned around from him.

"Cmon. Drop trou you little faggot." My hands shook as I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and slowly lowered my pants.

"Tighty whities, huh? Perfect for a wimp." Bob crowed, then grabbed my waist, whipping my white jockey briefs off me in one motion. What he saw made him burst out laughing.

"Property of Melvin Krimholz, Attorney at Law?" He read in disbelief. He whistled as he examined my butt cheek, where Mel's stamp still clearly marked me as his. I felt him run his fingers over the stamp on my right buttock. I shuddered at the touch of his fingertips on my naked skin.

"So this is uh, a mark of ownership, then? Is it true? Does the old fuck own your ass?" He kept his big hands on my naked hips as he interrogated me, holding me in place.

I nodded meekly. I then jumped as he slapped my butt with full force.

"I'm Boss now. Call me Boss." He demanded.

"Yes, Boss." I answered weakly.

"He fucks your little ass?" He asked, slapping my cheeks again.

"Yes Boss, he fucks me up the ass." I admitted, staring straight ahead.

"I can't believe it. Steve Kennedy's golden boy getting diddled in the rear! Butt fucked by that nasty old bastard Melvin Krimholz." I heard him lean forward in his chair as he slapped and jiggled my naked buttocks for what felt like several minutes. I just stood there letting him fondle and grope me.

"I can see why the fat old hog humps you though. You got a nice smooth pussy." Bob's fingers ran between my cheeks, jabbing my hole with his middle finger.

"Turn around. Show me the little thing between your legs." I obediently spun to face him, stepping awkwardly with my briefs at my knees and my trousers tangled up at my ankles. Bob laughed like a madman when he saw my boner. He slapped his knee, rocking back and forth in his chair, then grabbed my hips again, clearing his throat.

"Christ that's a small one! How short is it, I know you've measured it, kid." He demanded with a fiendish look behind his glasses.

"5 1/2 inches." I confessed, looking at the wall for my inspection.

"Damn that's small, boy. Pathetic. No wonder you take it up the rear." I then watched in horror as he snapped a photo of me, showing my face and my pants at my ankles, little boner poking out from under my shirt.

"Smile. This one might just end up on the firm's website." He ordered, and I grimaced into his phone's camera.

"Alright boy, march that sweet little can to your office." I started to lean down to pull my pants and underwear up, but he stopped me.

'You can leave 'em. You look funny with your ass and your little dick out. Teeny little boy penis." He held my hips, laughing in my face as his big fingers flicked my hard-on a few times and tickled my testes. He examined it liked a demented doctor. Finally he looked up at me and snapped his fingers, demanding I look him in the eyes.

"And besides, it's a good representation of where I have you, isn't it? Caught with your pants down? Right, kid?" He said, clasping my chin while nodding at me.

"Yes Boss." I chirped. He then pushed me out of the conference room and I stumbled along into my office, my rear end exposed and my meager manhood waggling with each awkward step. He walked into my office ahead of me, and carelessly swept everything off of my desk, sending several files and documents on to the floor.

"There's another representation of where I have you..." He pulled me inside my office and roughly pushed me over my desk. He pushed his hand down on my back, pinning my chest to the desk.

"Over a barrel." He gloated. My stomach sank. It was true. He had me over a barrel. He held my job, my livelihood, in his cruel hands.

"Bare ass and over a barrel." He muttered to himself. He then slapped my right butt cheek several times quickly.

"Spread those cheeks open for me kid. Show me your little pussy." I obliged, closing my eyes as I opened my rear end to him. Behind me I could hear him unzip and lower his pants.

"Aww that's a nice little pussy. I'm gonna fuck it real good." I heard him a guttural snarling sound, the sound of him hocking a loogie in the back of his throat, and felt a going wetness hit me right on my exposed hole.

"That's all the lube you're getting, kid. Buck up, here comes the Big Boss!" He boasted, lining his spit-wet cockhead against my anus and jamming it in. In three forceful pushes, he had fully penetrated me. Once he bottomed out, bringing his nuts up against mine he took a moment before beginning a fast pace, rocking me and the entire desk with each thrust.

It hurt like hell, it felt like I was having my cherry popped all over again. I cried out, begging him to slow down. He laughed at my whimpered entreaty..

"See I'm not like your boyfriend Mel. When you got Big Bob in your pussy you're gonna know you're getting fucked! Literally and figuratively. Your ass is mine now, kid." Between each sentence, he slammed into me, laying his heavy gut down on my back. I feared he would break my desk.

Bob was indeed big, bigger even than Mel. His belly wasn't as big but he was taller and likely heavier over all, with a broader build. He had boasted about his hockey days, bragging that at the time I had rolled my eyes at. Bob was bigger and stronger than me, and there would be no escaping his having his way with me, even if I tried.

Luckily, I could feel that he was not as well hung as Mel. Eventually I adjusted to his presence in my rectum, pushing out, accommodating him. My tears quickly dried and I was able to take him, to handle his thickness, and to even enjoy it, my boner rubbing against my own desk with each of his thrusts.

"I'm gonna go home after this. You're gonna finish the brief. Make it good. I don't care if you're here all night. Then send it to me. I'll get it to Steve." It was clear what he was doing. He was going to take credit for my work.

"Yes Boss!" I grunted. I looked down at the pile of papers he had knocked off my desk, the messy heap of them. That would be the first thing I'd have to do. Putting them back in order.

"That's right. I'm your boss. Steve is an old fool, and I'll be running this place in a year. From now on, I'm your boss. Everything you do here is for me, got it?" He yelled maniacally as he humped away at my hindquarters, rocking my desk.

"Yes Boss! Everything is for you!" I groaned.

"Fuck your future and fuck your career, kid. Big Bob is your boss now. It's all about Big Bob, right?" I could tell from his panting breath that he was approaching orgasm.

"Yes Boss." I whimpered as his big cock sawed in and out of my guts.

"Your ass is mine!" He yelled once, before his words were replaced by an animal roar, squeezing my hips. He humped my butt like a Rottweiler, and I felt his thick penis pulsating as it deposited his seed. I laid there and let my rival inseminate me.

He collapsed atop me, collecting his breathe and spewing the last of his semen into me. He then pulled out. He pulled me from the desk and got me onto his knees in front of him.

"Pucker up, kid. Clean my cock." Without hesitation I took his softening cock into my mouth, swallowing it in its entirety as he pressed his wide hips into me, burying my face with his thick pubic bush.

"All right, easy faggot, you'll have plenty of chances to suck my hog. You and me are going to be real good friends, aren't we?" He slapped my face patronizingly as he shoved his satisfied dong back in his pants.

"Cause you want me as a friend, kiddo. If I don't get to be your friend, I'll be your worst fucking enemy." He said, his voice darkening with threat as he took more photos of me in my naked, disheveled state. Kneeling with my dick out in my own office. He instructed me to stay right there, as he left my office only to return moments later with something in his hands.

I watched as he placed a small device in the corner of my office, near the ceiling.

"This is a camera. It stays on. You do anything to remove it or block its view, I'm going to tell the

whole office about your peach pie and your disgusting fucking relationship with Melvin Krimholz. Got it?" I nodded, tears in my eyes.

"You sit your bare ass in your chair and you work all night on that brief, with your little dick out. You do NOT pull your tighty-whities or your pants up, you stay bare ass. Remember, I caught you with your pants down. I'll be watching. You don't get dressed until my work is done. Got it, kid?" I nodded, but couldn't choke out any words. I felt might throat spasming with despair, holding back gasping sobs. This was all too much. It was bad enough being under Mel's thumb, but now I was being blackmailed inside of my own office. I felt hot tears in my eyes, blinding my vision.

"Ah Christ. Stop that. Come on, kid." He said regretfully.

Something paternal must have clicked in Bob, because he took my cheek in his hand, shushing me, making me look him in the eyes. He looked at me with something approaching warmth.

"Listen, kid. My little brother's a faggot. I don't have anything against faggots. Stick with me and I'll look out for you." His voice had softened, perhaps he felt some pang of guilt about what he was doing to me. He actually wiped some of the tears from my cheeks.

"But disobey me, lie to me, or go behind my back, I'll make you wish you were never born. We understand each other, kid?" He held on to my face as he set out his unnegotiable terms.

"Yes Boss." I nodded, my voice wavering. I swallowed, stood up without pulling up my pants or briefs, sat my bare ass down on my office chair, and got to work.

12