Mel Takes My Manhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had me get on his knees and reverently extract his fat prick from his boxers. I hesitated for a moment, realizing I had not touched another guy's penis since I was 12, screwing around with my best friend. This was so different. I inhaled deeply and took it in my hand. It was warm to the touch and soft. It was also the largest penis I had ever seen in real life. Vein-covered and an ugly crimson. It made me panic, the thought that I would have to serve it.

"Give it a kiss." Closing my eyes, I brought my head forward and gingerly kissed his crimson glans. I felt the salty taste on my lips and smelled a strong musk from inside his boxers. It felt so strange to hold such a large and thick penis, to feel it pulse in my hands.

"It's so big, Sir." He laughed as a I praised his manhood shamelessly.

Mel stepped out of his boxers and shook his cock in my face tauntingly. I took in the sight. Below his heavy belly, his wild, dense gray pubic bush, his pendulous, low-hanging testicles, each the size of a jumbo egg and coated in fur, and the thick, flaccid hose hanging down to the mid-point of his wide hairy thighs.

He grabbed the bag of my head and thrust his hardening cock down my throat. He pumped it for a few strokes then released my hair and pulled his cock out.

"That big fat cock is gonna fuck your ass, boy." He stated matter-of-factly. My stomach quaked with fear but I noticed that my little todger was achingly hard at the prospect.

"Turn around boy, face the mirror." He positioned me in front of the dresser an I saw my vulnerable, shaven body in the vanity. His large hands seized my rear end and hips .

"What a peach. What a sweet peach." Mel sat on the bed and had me stand above him as he fondled my backside. I felt his warm breath tickling my bare butt cheeks as he continued to fawn over and roughly fondle my "peach."

His gnarled, rough old hands spread my butt cheeks and wrench open my most private of places.

"And a perfect pink little hole.A perfect pink little hole and it's mine all mine." I gasped when his large tongue darted between my crack. I stumbled and braced myself on the dresser in front of the bed, holding myself up as Mel's big hands kept my cheeks spread open wide as his mouth attacked my ass. He lapped and dabbed with gusto, it made my legs shake and I heard myself moaning, long and high.

"Mmm I love Petey's peach but my favorite part is his little peach pit." He babbled lecherously behind me between sweeping strokes of his tongue.

Mel was an expert at this and it brought out a womanliness in me that both shamed and thrilled me. I felt so weak and passive, so unmanly accepting this shameful pleasure from this vile old man, a man I hated. I moaned with abandon, and he paused his efforts and goaded me on mockingly, encouraging me to give into the shameful pleasure. His five-o-clock shadow tickled my tender spot and made my knees tremble. I looked in the mirror on the dresser - my whole body was flush and red, and my little dick was rock hard. And Mel was behind me, lewdly grinning.

"That's it, girly girl. You looove having your little pussy eaten out, don't you, sweetheart?" I moaned in the affirmative, loud and embarrassingly high-pitched, and he chuckled before returning to his work. I felt every bit of strength, any resistance, drain from my body. Running down my trembling legs into a useless puddle at my feet. The ecstasy was enervating.

I felt like with each skillful lapping of his huge, rough tongue, I was becoming less of a man, and more vulnerable to him. Like he was somehow licking up all of my manliness, leaving me with nothing. Or that this whole afternoon, Mel had methodically stripped off each piece of my protective male armor and left me just the cowering, naked weakling I am underneath.

At last he retracted his head from my rear and leaned back on the bed, but his hands remained firmly clasped around my waist. I saw in the mirror his cruel, wolfish grin. He was clearly savoring his triumph over me. From under the bed he opened a small vial and quickly added a large amount of lubricant to my hole, which was already sopping wet from his humiliating attentions.

"I'm gonna put it in you, boy." He said flatly as he jacked himself off a bit to his full hardness. I looked behind me and gasped at the thick red rod poking up from his boxers. His flaccid penis had impressed me but his hard-on terrified me. The old man was hung like a horse.

He then pulled me down onto his giant flared cock. For such an old guy he was surprisingly virile. I watched in the mirror as his large hands grabbed my bare flanks and slowly but surely forced me to take a seat. My face contorted in agony as his big round glans breached my hole. I gasped in pain and held me there, pierced on his bulbous cock head.

"That's it, Petey. Get comfortable, boy." Mel encouraged me, kneading my ass cheeks as he held me up.

"Breathe, boy. Get used to it. Your sweet little ass and my big old dick are about to get real familiar. Very well acquainted hahaha." He spoke his slurred, wet words directly into my ear then cracked himself up. I closed my eyes groaned and tried to force open my hole for his invading cock, his cruel laughter filling my head.

"Atta boy. Down... you... go..." Mel laughed as he let gravity take control and I began sliding down his pole, moaning balefully. The pain was immense. I closed my eyes and tried to take deep breathes. From my experiences being pegged by an ex-girlfriend, I knew the pain would subside eventually, but I feared that such a large cock was going to actually injure me. All the while Mel was behind me, molesting my naked body with his rough hands and cackling at my pathetic plight.

I looked down at my chest, where his fat, hairy fingers were fondling my pectorals and tweaking my nipples. His hairy hands having his way with my freshly shaven chest. It was not a beautiful woman who was violating me, not even someone who cared about me. It was a vile old man, a fiendish and revolting scumbag who hated me. A man who wanted to weaken me.

"Down... down... down..." He had seized my hips and was slowly grinding me down onto his pole. And it really felt that with each inch lower on his cock I was being lowered to a new degrading depth of emasculation and ruin.

Finally his brutal shaft bottomed out in me, there was no more territory for the conqueror to claim. It felt like a threshold had been crossed. The pain lessened to some extent, and I gave myself to his steady fucking, rotating my hips around on his lap. Fully impaled.

Melvin kept me sitting on his lap, laying my legs over his. Eventually my feet were atop his, and he began bucking his hips to fuck me, driving his hard cock deep up into my guts. His sweat-soaked, hairy body felt strange against my back, raking against my skin with each thrust. So close, stuck together. Banging into me with each push.

"You like sitting on Daddy's lap, pussyboy?" Mel asked, drawing the last word out in his gravelly Brooklyn accent, and I moaned in affirmation. His big hands squeezed my sides and he roughly lifted me up and down on his cock. I was impressed by Melvin's strength and vitality for being an older, out of shape man. He was throwing me around like a rag doll. Mel rubbed his hands up and down my sweat-soaked belly. He thrust his hips up steadily, keeping me in constant motion. My thin little staff bobbed around crazily with each push, like a booey in a storm.

I tried to keep up with him, pushing back on each thrust.

"Fuck yourself on it, boy. Get your little workout." The big man leaned back further on the bed. I planted my feet on the mattress and propped myself with the arms. I began to lift myself up and down on his staff.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Mel had invaded my ass with his big ugly cock, and in response I was eagerly fucking myself on him. Giving it up to him. Lifting myself up and down with my arms and legs, springing up and down.

"You're going to get Daddy's babies in you belly, Petey. I'm gonna make you pregnant." I looked at his hairy hands kneading my stomach and waist, and imagined it swelling with his seed. I imagine a swollen belly hiding my own dick from view.

He forcefully rubbed my belly up and down and glared at me in the mirror.

"Just like when I gave you that nice enema, only bigger. You're belly's gonna get so big when you're carrying my son. When you're pregnant with my son." His tongue attacked my ear as he breathed his words into me.

He chewed and licked my ears as he continued to whisper insane threats about knocking me up, how I was going to have the honor of giving him ten sons who would grow up to be real men with real cocks like his. He promised to impregnate me. Force ten proud virile sons into my body. The hormones would change my body forever, shrink my little dink to nothingness, widen my hips, give me real tits, size Ds. A new ridiculous indignity, a new obscene transformation, baring this man's many children.

"I'm going to breed you like a sow. Why, you'll have a bigger belly than me. Pregnant." He fondled my stomach lewdly as he promised to knock me up.

In response I widened my legs further, so that his cock could burrow deeper in me. I willed my body to receive him, to honor him. To give him his ten sons.

Eventually Mel rolled me around so that I was on all fours on his bed. He pushed me around into position, never taking his prick from my rear. He picked up his pace, pounded me flat into the bed, so that I was crushed beneath him. He was fucking me into a puddle. With each thrust I felt weaker and weaker. Less of a man.

I buried my head in a pillow and wailed as Mel increased his brutal pace. The sound of his big hairy balls slapping against my ass filled the room. His forceful lovemaking had the whole bed shaking, the headboard slamming against the wall.

"Take it, you faggot! Take it you goddamn pillow biter!" Mel was pistoning now, slamming me down. It felt like he was going to break the bed.

Mel bellowed triumphantly as he came. His whole body shuddered and his entire 250 lbs collapsed on me. His thrust slowed to a stop but he remained deep inside me, depositing his seed. I felt his cock and balls pulse at they delivered his semen into my body. We were both panting. His pendulous stomach crushed me into the bed.

I turned my head to the right and looked at the clock on the wall. Melvin had fucked me for over 45 minutes! I had never lasted anywhere near that long with a girl. I tried to move from underneath him but was completely trapped. I layer there, docile under the bigger man. Feeling his sweat drip from his heaving form to mine. He eventually lifted himself up a bit, turning his head to mine but remaining docked inside of me. Sweat from his face dropped onto mine.

"My good little butt-bottom boy." He cooed into my ear as he roughly squeezed, kneaded and prodded my butt cheeks with his large fingers. Melvin brought his lips to my mouth and forced his tongue in again for a long, demanding kiss. As I weakened in his arms and his tongue ran rampant through my mouth, it felt like he was sucking the energy from me, the life force.

Eventually he pulled out of me and stood up from the bed. He pressed his hands on the small of my back, telling me to stay put. Mel grabbed something from a drawer. He opened it, and I felt him pushing whatever it was against my upturned backside. He pushed it forcefully against my right buttock, some kind of stamp. He then released me and left the bedroom.

I carefully stepped off his bed on wobbling legs, and saw myself in his mirror. My neck and back was wreathed in his hickeys. The wetness between my legs was obscene. An enormous amount of Mel's semen ran down my thighs. I watched as it seeped from my cheeks all the way past my knees, even reaching my ankles. I was coated in his thick white seed.

I found Mel in the living room, his big hairy feet standing atop my discarded suit. He had my wallet in his hands, looking at my license in his hands.

"River Street, huh? How close is that from here, counsellor?" Though I was still dazed from the marathon sodomy, his showing interest in where I lived made me nervous.

'Uh, about a half hour walk." He raised his eyebrow at me with mock disbelief.

"Daddy!" I added hastily.

"Half an hour, huh. Good. Come here, Peteyboy." Mel grabbed my ear, twisting it once more, and dragged me to the window in the living room, my head bent down.

"Look down there. See that dumpster in the alleyway?" The dumpster was directly beneath his window, one floor down.

"It's for the Grand Szechuan. Stinky, stinky. I might just have tossed your keys in there when you were busy cleaning your pussy in the shower. I'm sure they're still in there. But you'll probably have to dig deep in all the rotten lo mien and dirty old duck bones." He gleefully sucked on the words and my stomach turn with nausea. I shuddered. Mel laughed at the abject misery on my face and roughly shook my ear.

"But don't worry Petey, you won't get your nice suit dirty because you're going to be digging around for them bare bottom naked!" My stomach dropped as I realized Melvin's intent. He slapped my face, grabbed my ear again and pulled me towards his door. His voice raised to a thundering roar as he continued, opening his door.

"Oh no, you won't be wearing a stitch. I'm keeping your clothes as a trophy. You get to walk home bare ass naked, boy!" He crowed as he yanked my neck and then threw me into the hallway. I stood stupidly in the doorway, bare ass naked.

"Now go on, boy. Get the fuck out of here." He kicked my butt with surprising roughness, sending me to the floor in a heap. As I stared at the hallway carpet, I heard his door slam shut and lock behind me.

I thought for a second, realizing that he still had my phone and my wallet. It would be no use to beg for those now. No way this evil old man would have pity on me, as he seemed resolved to put me through one more ordeal.

Instead I scampered down the stairs and cautiously opened the door a crack, scanning the street. The sidewalk was empty. I ran out of the building and quickly ducked into the alley. The dumpster was much bigger up close, and deeper. As Mel had promised, the smell hit me at once.

I scanned the surface of the trash - it was mostly large black garbage bags, though there was visible grease pooled atop of them. My keys were nowhere to be found.

Tears welled in my eyes as I began my dreadful task. I leaned over the edge of the dumpster and thrust my upper body in, holding my nose as I began my search.

After ten minutes or so of shifting through the trash and offal, I began to panic. Seeing no other option, I cleared a space and daintily stepped into the dumpster one semen-coated leg at a time. I began flinging bags out of the way, rooting around for my keys desperately. I then crouched down so that I could lift each bag out of the way and look under them, in case the key had fallen below them. The smell was hellish, and I saw from my arms and hands how filthy I was getting, bits of food waste and putrid liquid getting on me. I felt like an animal, crawling through trash Mel's amusement.

Suddenly I felt water on my shoulder - as if the situation could not get worse, now it was raining. I heard a familiar throaty laugh above me.

Two floors above me, Mel's hips were thrust out of his open window, his large hairy gut hanging and big penis dangling free, pissing all over me. The sight was ridiculous and obscene, his white hairy midsection squeezed out the window, with his huge dong spraying his urine. From behind his window I saw him beaming down at me with that same toothy, evil grin.

His right arm emerged from out the window and he shook my keys at me like I was a dog. Not knowing what else to do, I stood still, petrified, letting him empty his bladder all over me. He moved his big hog to direct his stream up and down my body, from my hair down to my crotch. All the while he was cackling at me hysterically.

"You want these, boy?" He jangled the keys at me mockingly, laughing at the cruelty of his trick .

"Yes, please Sir!" I begged in as loud of a whisper as I could dare.

"Can't hear ya, what was that?"

"PLEASE SIR!" I yelled, looking around the abandoned alley nervously.

"Open one of those bags. Do it, piggy." My hands shaking , I grabbed the nearest trash bag and opened it up. The smell smacked me in the face. He had thrust a camera out of the window, and was filming my new degradation.

"Hold it high up over your head... and dump it out all over you." Mel ordered in a sing-song voice above me.

I just stared at him, horrified. Sensing my hesitation he grew furious.

"Do it boy! Or I'm keeping your keys and calling the cops. Tell them there's a little naked faggot pervert playing in the dumpster."

Holding my breath, tears blinding my vision, I showered myself in the bag's contents for Mel.

"Atta boy. Spread it all around. Spread it on your tummy. Get in in your armpits. Rub it into your hair." Shuddering with revulsion I took handfuls from the bag, tucked it under my arms, rubbed it over my torso, patting it onto my head.

"Get it on your little dick. Jerk yourself off with it!" He ordered. I was sobbing now, and pumped my penis with a handful of slimy, decomposing Chinese food.

"Don't cum boy, just whack it you little faggot. Give yourself a nice little chubby for your walk home." I dropped my dick. He held his phone out of the window, zooming in to take pictures of me naked, covered in filth with a hard on.

"Good boy. Next time I might just make you eat some of that crap, too." He threatened.

"Here you go, ya stupid shit." He threw my keys down at me. His hoarse cackles echoed throughout the alley as I scrambled to catch them.

"Run that dumb ass home, boy." I wiped the largest pieces of trash from my body and looked in every direction. I was so dumb, I had put myself into this ridiculous position. Let him do all of it to me. Eagerly stepped into my own destruction.

I fled. It was about 7pm, the sun had only just set. Though the rain made my journey miserable, I was grateful that it reduced the number of people on the street. I stuck to alleys, hugging the walls. I ran through parks, underpasses, keeping myself low to the ground anywhere to hide my shamefully naked, filth-covered body during my desperate sprint home. As I sprinted I could occasionally hear guffaws, laughter, angry curse words hurled at me. The pavement on my bare soles hurt but I tried to run as quickly as I could, holding my keys in my fist so hard I almost drew blood.

Finally home, I fled upstairs, terrified of a neighbor seeing me like this. I turned on my shower and stepped under, not even waiting for the temperature to adjust. I watched as a pool of ooze ran down my legs and feet into the drain.

I covered my body in soap over and over again. Shampooed and conditioned my hair three times total. I nervously turned my back to the shower and winced as it ran over my brutalized butt cheeks, and the aching hole between them that Mel's enormous cock had had its way with. It was one of the longest showers I had ever taken. It was only after closing my eyes and laying my head against the wall for several minutes that I finally turned off the water and stepped out.

I gently toweled myself off and gingerly inspected my body. I stepped into my bedroom and gasped at the sight in the full length mirror. I couldn't recognize myself.

First, the body hair I'd had since adolescence was all gone. I was newly shorn, prepubescent looking. My naked penis looked even more undeveloped and childlike without my bush. I looked paler, softer, more slender somehow. In just one afternoon, Mel had emasculated me completely. Almost feminized me, somehow. I looked weaker, less confident.