Melanie and Her Mom Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mommy... Oh, Mommy..." Melanie said over and over...

Then Gloria felt Melanie's hands in her hair... Pressing Gloria's face firmly against her pelvis...


That was it... Melanie was washed away in what was the biggest orgasm she had ever had... Melanie was practically blinded.. Her whole body was taken over by the feelings... Her mouth and eyes were wide open, as if she was surprised by the extent of this fabulous feeling... It lasted for a long time...


Finally, she could make words again... "Oh God, Mommy... It feels SO GOOD..."

Gloria removed her fingers and sweetly massaged Melanie's pussy as she subsided from the monster orgasm.. Gloria was quite blown away, as well. She couldn't believe that she just went down on her own daughter... She still had the sweet taste of Melanie's pussy in her mouth..

Once Melanie had subsided, Gloria said, "Come over to the couch with me, baby... A wonderful snuggle is what every woman needs after a good orgasm... "

Melanie smiled and she slipped off the table and followed her mother to the couch... Gloria was smiling and her arms were open... Melanie folded into her mother.

"Oh Mommy... I cannot believe that... It was like nothing I have ever experienced before"

"I'm so glad, honey... Sex is such a wonderful thing... When you love someone, it can be absolutely incredible... Oh my... I almost forgot... aren't you supposed to be going to the movie with Sharon?"

"Not 'till later, Mom. I'm good. I got ready super early when you told me that I needed to shave... and that you wanted to "approve". That got me really excited."


They sat and held each other for a bit.. Gloria, who had all of her clothes on, pulled the blanket down from the back of the couch and spread it across Melanie... It felt so good to have her hands on her pretty daughter's body... So nice.


After a while, Melanie said, "That was really fun, mom. You know, you can inspect me any time you want to... I want to make sure I'm doing everything right, you know..."

"Ok, baby...", Gloria smiled.

"Mom, do you think you would let me shave you sometime? I also really want to learn how to do what you just did to me... And I probably need someone to practice on."

"Sure, baby... Sure..."

Melanie and Her Mom - Mommy's Toys Chapter 4

It was a sunny early fall Sunday afternoon and Melanie and a Gloria were just getting home from lunch after church. Both wore long sundresses. Gloria was in a floral pattern and Melanie had on a classic white flowing dress. Gloria, of course, filled hers out a bit more than Melanie... Wider hips and fuller breasts, even though both women could certainly be referred to as "full figured".

Neither of them had particular plans for the afternoon. Gloria said something about taking a nap on the way home. Mel thought that might be a good idea, too. After they put their things away, and before changing, Gloria called Mel into the kitchen. She looked away coyly... Then, as she pretended to be looking in the pantry for something, she asked Melanie if she wanted to "play our little game" this afternoon... Melanie smiled and said, "Definitely!"

Playfully, Gloria said, "I have a few ideas that I'd like to try together..."

Mel added, "I am all yours, mommy. I enjoy all of your ideas..." and she gave a shy smile...

Melanie had a very cute way of having her head slightly lowered, but looking up at her mother with her pretty eyes...

"Mommy loves you, Mel... You know what? I think it would be fun to have you telling me what to do some time, if you would like to do that... Kind of like when we did the enema?"

Melanie nodded, "Ok, mommy... I'll come up with some fun ideas for that..."

Transitioning to a firmer voice, Gloria said, "Ok, Mel. Into the Living Room and I will be right there. No sitting. Stand in front of the white chair and wait for me there."

"Yes, Mommy" This made Gloria smile, and Mel happily skittered off to the dining room.

Gloria showed up 5 or 6 minute later with a small bag. She sat down, rather formally, in a straight backed chair.

"I have some surprises, for you, Mel... But first, you need to follow all my instructions to the letter... Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mommy... I love your surprises... And doing things that you ask of me..."

Gloria, seated in the chair, inspected Melanie with her eyes. Melanie always liked that kind of attention from Gloria. She didn't feel self conscious at all.. She knew that her mother thought she was beautiful... She could see it in her eyes

."Ok, Mel." Gloria started, "I do love that dress on you... But I'm going to like it off of you, even better. Slowly remove your dress, walk to the kitchen and neatly drape it across one of the kitchen chairs. Keep everything else on, sweetie."

Melanie smiled and began.. she turned her back towards her mother and began to slowly remove her dress... She did so, because she knew how much her mother adored her rear end. She bent at the waist, removed her dress and then walked into the kitchen to do as she was told. She walked a little more formally and slower than normal... Knowing that she was on parade for her mother's enjoyment.

She returned to her spot about 2 feet in front of her mother.

"Good, Mel. Mommy so loves to watch you move... You are so gorgeous. Maybe one day, I will have you do some chores for me without any clothes on. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, Mommy, that would be so sexy and fun..."

"Next, Mel, I want you to remove your bra... and put that in the kitchen as well. I want to do all of this slowly, so I can watch how your body, legs, breasts, and everything move... It makes me very hot and wet watching you. Do you understand?"

"Yes. And it makes me that way doing these tasks for you..."

Melanie removed her bra. Her light pink nipples weren't normally very hard, but it was a little chilly in the house... and she was quite turned on.. and, as a result, they were as hard as they could be... Her breasts weren't big enough to sway, but Gloria so enjoyed watching them as she made her next trip into the kitchen. She looked incredibly sexy in nothing but a pretty pair of panties and her short white socks and shoes...

"You look very sexy like that, Mel."

"Thank you, Mommy."

"Before we go any further, I want to show you the surprises."

Gloria moved to the coffee table, reached into the bag and removed several items and placed them slowly onto the coffee table. She carefully watched Melanie take in each item with her eyes as she laid them down. First, she pulled out a large Hitachi vibrator wand, then a large purple dildo, next a much larger purple dildo. With that one, Melanie's eyes got very big... and she couldn't help but say, "Just wow, Mom."

There was a strap on attachment for the dildos, as well.

Next were a few assorted butt plugs, a long rubber double-headed dildo, and then, finally, a pair of leather cuffs with some straps that connected them together.

Gloria stood back and watched as Melanie took it all in. Obviously, it was Gloria's toy collection and she was sharing it with her daughter.

"What do you think, Mel?"

"So cool... But I don't even know what some of them do... Are you going to show me?"

"I will be glad to. Ever sense we began our little "game playing", I have been wanting to share these with you... I kind of think of it as "furthering your education". As I have shared with you, sex can be so incredible... with a partner and without a partner... These are some toys that I have used on myself and I thought you would enjoy learning to use them, too. Who knows, maybe we can get you some of your own..."

"That is so awesome! I really, really want to use them on you!!"

Gloria laughed out loud... "Well, that would be perfectly fine with me!! And we'll use them on each other..."

"Are you ready to begin?"

Melanie nodded greatly "Oh, yes!"

"Ok, Mel. Do you really want to start by using some of these on me? I was going to slowly show you, but I'm ok doing the other way around."

"Yes, please, Mom... I think that would be so incredibly sexy..."

"Ok, baby... Come on over here and slowly remove my clothes."

Melanie smiled, still in her panties and socks and shoes. She came behind her mother and unbuttoned her dress... and she dropped it to the floor.

"Pick that up for me, Mommy."

Gloria knew exactly what to do. She slowly bent at the waist and took her time retrieving her dress. Melanie enjoyed the view and then quickly reached to her mothers waist and pulled her panties to the ground... She stayed kneeling behind her mother, who was still in her heels. She gazed at the big beautiful round ass... and she could see her mother's pussy lips swollen and moist.

"You look nice and wet, Mommy."

Gloria stood and turned and looked Melanie in the eye.


"Watching you does that to Mommy, Mel. You turn me on, so much."

Melanie smiled and caressed her mother's cheek... Then, still looking her mom in the eye, she undid Gloria's bra from the front and freed her larger breasts.

Instinctively, Melanie cupped them both and then bent to kiss Gloria's rapidly hardening nipples... After gently suckling them both for a few minutes, she stood...


"Ok, Mom. You are officially undressed... Except for the heels, which I think you should leave on... What's next?"

This jolted Gloria a bit. She was just getting carried away with the sexiness of those moments and having her breasts fondled and sucked... She had almost forgotten that she was going to show Melanie how to use some of her toys...

"Oh, baby. Mommy was getting carried away there... It's very sexy when you take control and lead, too."

Melanie smiled knowingly...

"Lets go to the couch, Mel"

Gloria sat in the middle of the couch and Melanie sat next to her... Their hips touching.

Gloria pointed to each toy and briefly explained how she used them... When she got to the monster sized cock, she said, "Even I have to work up to this one, Mel... But it feels so good to be completely filled up with it... Sometimes it leaves me a bit sore, but it's a good sore.."

"Wow. I can't imagine that fitting inside of me!! But, it's exciting to think about.."

"These are different sizes of butt plugs... You can actually leave them in under your panties and go out... It feels very sexy having something down there when you are out and about..."

"Where to start... Hmmm.. Let's start with the smaller dildo..."

Melanie reached out and touched it.. then she picked it up with a big smile on her face...

"I can't believe this.. It is so awesome, mom. I want to put it in you... then put it in me..."

"Ok, then... Go slow with it to begin with, baby..."

With that, Gloria leaned back in the middle of the couch, scooted her butt forward towards the coffee table and then put each of her heeled feet on the coffee table... Legs spread wide. It was a sexy look. Getting the hint, Melanie climbed in-between her mothers crotch and the coffee table... she was sitting criss-cross on the floor with a direct view of her mother's wet pussy.

With this view, she was able to see how carefully Gloria kept herself trimmed and shaven... Melanie caressed the inside of Gloria's thighs and just gazed at her pussy, her cute tummy... The whole scene. She slowed dramatically... Both enjoying the process and hesitating in order to make Gloria want it...

Melanie then began kissing Gloria's thighs... touching her everywhere, except for her pussy... That could wait... Until Gloria was ready to ask for it... Gloria's eyes were closed and she was enjoying the seduction...

Finally, Gloria whispered, "Touch mommy's pussy, baby... I need you to touch me..."

Melanie complied... gently rubbing Gloria's lips and clit... She kissed her clitoris a few times... A bit unsure of what to do... Then, Melanie put her fingers at the warm, wet entrance to her mothers sopping pussy... She slid two in at first... It was already almost gaping and her fingers went in so easily... She moved them in and out at the same pace... Her mother was writhing and moaning... "Yes, baby... That feels soooo good..."

Gloria was getting more and more turned on... as was Melanie... Melanie, still in her panties, socks and black shoes had noticed how wet her own panties were... A few times, she reached down and touched herself through her panties as she fingered her mother...

"Put it inside of me, baby... Please put it inside of me... Fuck mommy with your cock... Fuck mommy hard, baby."

The vulgarity was new to Melanie, but was an incredible turn on. She had never heard her mother talk like that.. She immediately put the large rubber cock at the entrance to her mothers hole... She wasn't sure what to do, but Gloria came to the rescue... Putting her hand on Melanie's hand and pushing it inside of herself... "Ohhhh, baby... Yes... Fuck mommy... fuck mommy with that big cock".

Melanie did just what she asked... starting slowly.. then building up faster and faster according to how her mother was reacting... It didn't take any time at all until she felt like her mother was going to cum...

"Yes, baby, yes, baby... Just like that..." Then Gloria went into full orgasm mode... Bucking, head twitching, her ams slightly convulsing...

"Mommy's cumming, baby... You are making mommy cum, baby... YES. YES... YES..."

Melanie was dumbfounded. It was so crazy and unhinged...

She had never experienced anything like that... and she freaking loved it!

12