Melanie and Her Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
Mother and adult daughter discover each other.
3.4k words
4.48
27.2k
33
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - Melanie's 20th Birthday Surprise

The continuing story of Melanie, turning 20, and Gloria, her mother. They live happily alone together and are exploring and discovering each other.

Melanie's birthday in May came quickly. The "adventures" that she and her mother shared were never really planned. They just naturally happened when the opportunity arose. They had both been busy over the last few weeks, so they hadn't played their game at all.

Melanie had her exams at the community college and Gloria had been very busy with work. They both looked forward to the weekend celebration of Melanie's birthday at the end of May. They would both be through their busy spots and they would celebrate Melanie's birthday together... along with some family and friends.

The birthday weekend approached and plans were made. Friday night would be the big celebration even though Melanie's birthday was on Saturday. Gloria hosted a big dinner at the local Italian restaurant that Melanie loved. Carla and Sharon, two of Melanie's best friends, would join Melanie's single aunt (Gloria's sister) and her only son, who was only one year older than Melanie. The dinner was very fun. Everyone had known each other for years and the conversation flowed wonderfully, followed by cards and presents for Melanie. Some pretty clothes from her friends... some cold hard cash from her aunt and cousin... and a pretty necklace from Gloria.

On the drive home, Gloria asked if Melanie had a good time. Melanie said, "Oh, yes! That was a great birthday."

Gloria teasingly said, "It's not your birthday, yet, young lady. You won't be 20 until tomorrow... and I have a special package for you to open then."

"You do? Can I open it tonight?" Of course, Melanie had an inkling that it just might have to do with the private sexy game that they had been playing.

"No... I think you are just going to have to wait for your birthday." Gloria said with a smile. "What are your plans for tomorrow, Mel?"

"I think Carla and I are going to go to lunch and shop for bathing suits. Nothing planned after that."

"Ok, then. When you get home from that, I will give you your present."

"Ok, Mom."

It was Saturday afternoon and the sun was out. Gloria had done some work on her computer that morning and now she was sitting outside on the deck reading in the shade. She heard Melanie's car pull into the driveway and a smile spread across her face and she felt her pussy spasm slightly. She was excited to give Melanie her present and likely have a very sexy afternoon with her.

Gloria went inside just as Melanie was walking in. Melanie's sandy blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She looked happy and pretty and she had a shopping bag in her hand.

Gloria asked, "Bathing suit success, Mel?"

"I think so... I want to see what you think." With that, Melanie dug the two piece bikini out of the bag and laid it on the kitchen island for Gloria to see.

"Ohhh. I like it, Mel. Try it on for me."

Melanie started to go upstairs to change.

Gloria stopped her and said, "No, Mel. Change right here for me, please. And then I can give you your present, too."

Melanie smiled broadly and said nothing. At that point, time seemed to slow to a crawl. That happened every time they had a little adventure together. They both slowed down and simply enjoyed their sexy games and experiences together. It was like a little break from life that they shared and the minutes seemed like hours.

"Come into the den, Sweetie."

Melanie carried the bikini and followed her mother into the den. Gloria sat on the couch and Melanie came close... Standing just a few feet from Gloria.

Melanie teasingly said, "Do you like watching me, Mommy?"

"Oh Mel... You know I do... So much. Mommy thinks you are the most gorgeous and sexy thing in this world."

Giving direction, Melanie spoke more firmly, "Ok, Mother. I am going to undress and hand you my clothes and you can fold them and put them aside."

"Yes, Mel. Go real slow for Mommy, baby."

Gloria was sitting in the middle of the couch and Melanie positioned herself directly in front of her mother. She pushed the light coffee table away from the couch. Now there was plenty of room for Melanie to slowly strip for her mother.

Melanie was wearing a white off the shoulder top, black button shorts, and sandals. She looked adorable. She started by unbuttoning her shorts and slowly unzipping them. Melanie's eyes alternated from watching her mother watch her and looking at herself as she undressed.

Melanie turned away from her mother and slid her shorts down slowly... Bending at the waist as she went.. She knew her mother was quite fond of her rear end, so she always made a show of unveiling her ass. Her panties were light pink and somewhat see through... with tiny pink bows that were barely noticeable. She faced Gloria again and moved very close to her and handed her the shorts. Gloria took them and folded them and put them aside without ever taking her eyes off of her daughters creamy, curvy body.

Next, Melanie slowly lifted her top, caressing her own stomach as she raised her shirt. Then, Melanie closed her eyes... She looked so sexy, just enjoying the feeling of stripping her clothes off. It was almost like she was by herself, but clearly putting on a show for her mother... Eyes still closed, Melanie lifted the shirt over her head and she slowly spun around in a circle. Her bra matched her panties, right down to the barely noticeable pink bows. Gloria suspected that Melanie had dressed appropriately in anticipation of a sexy afternoon with her mother.

Then Melanie decided to caress her own body and watch her mother's reaction. She lightly squeezed her breasts and then she moved her hand down to her pelvis where she touched herself through her panties... Then, she slid a hand into her panties and stepped even closer to Gloria. Glorias face was inches from Melanie's pussy. She could smell the sweetness and she could see a wet spot forming on Melanie's panties. Melanie's fingers moved slowly under her panties, gliding across her own lips and finally, Melanie pushed a finger into her pussy. Gloria could hear the wet sounds as Melanie did this over and over again. Her pelvis was thrusting forward slightly as she fingered herself in front of her mother.

Gloria had been sitting up on the edge of the couch, but at this moment, she leaned back and started to unbutton her own shorts. She did so slowly as she watched Melanie fingering herself.

"You are making Mommy so hot, baby... You are incredibly sexy, Mel." Jokingly, she added, "Are you sure you've never stripped for anyone before?"

"Never, but I sure do like doing it... It feels so sexy."

Melanie reached back and unhooked her bra... She just let it hang on the edge of her breasts for a few seconds and then it fell away, revealing her white breasts. Now exposed to the air, her small, pink nipples were hardening second by second. Then Melanie hooked her thumbs into the side of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs. This revealed a completely shaved pussy mound. She moved closer to her mother. Now, her legs were straddling her mother's legs and she began to masturbate again, right near Gloria's face. By this time, Gloria had one hand inside of her pants and the other caressing her breasts over her shirt.

Melanie said, "I shaved my pussy for you, Mommy. Do you like it?"

Gloria responded with excitement, "Oh, Mel... I love it. Thank you. Are you sure this isn't my birthday? It sure feels like it since I get to watch you like this. That reminds me, baby. I have a present for you... and this would be a really good time to open it."

Melanie considered this and said, "I think you are a bit overdressed for the occasion, Mommy. How about you strip for me and then we can do the present?"

"Ok, Sweetie, but I don't think I can even come close to stripping as sexily as you just did. Wow."

They switched places and Melanie played with her nipples as she watched her mother begin... Being at home all morning, Gloria was just in yoga pants and a teeshirt with no bra underneath. She would have to do the best she could.

At the last moment, she dashed away quickly to get a hair tie. She quickly put her long sandy blonde hair back in a pony tail.

"Cute", Melanie said.

Watching her daughter, Gloria lifted her shirt up under her breasts. She did have an advantage over Melanie in one regard. Her breasts were at least twice as big. She continued to lift her shirt, keeping it close to her body. She pulled upwards and lifted her breasts high under her shirt... she shifted closer to Melanie's face and she freed her large creamy breasts. They bounced free and jiggled appropriately...

"So cool, Mom... I love how they move and sway."

With that, Gloria fully removed her shirt and put her hands on the back of the couch behind Melanie's head. She was leaning over the top of her daughter and she swayed her breasts only inches from Melanie's eyes. Somehow, they both knew that they were in a "teasing and no touching" phase of their game. Nobody spoke it this time... They just both knew.

Gloria stood straight up again and her large breasts sagged left and right... separating, as she stood up. Facing Melanie, Gloria slowly peeled off her yoga pants. She too revealed a freshly shaven crotch. Melanie could see her mother's larger labia moving as her mother moved. Gloria's nipples were now hardening in the air conditioned room.

"Wow, Mom... I love your nipples. They are so much larger than mine. I can't wait to play with them and suck on them."

"Yummy. But before we get to any of that, you get your choice of the following. We can do your present first or, since we are both in our birthday suits, you can get your birthday spankings first. Which one will it be?"

Melanie was genuinely surprise and said, "Birthday spankings? I haven't had those since I was 10 years old!"

"I thought you liked our spanking sessions, Mel?"

"I do... You know I do. I just didn't expect it... Hmmm... I think I will take the spankings first, Mommy." Melanie added the 'Mommy' at the end of the sentence with a shy little girl look towards Gloria.

"Ok, Mel. Again, you get to choose. Do you want the yardstick or over my knee?"

Mel considered and responded with, "Hmmm.. I liked the yardstick last time and definitely want to do that again, but for birthday spankings, I think I will take them over your knee."

"Ok, young lady. Hop up. You are in my spot."

Gloria sat on the couch and Melanie approached and laid across Gloria's lap. Once they got settled, Gloria laid a hand on Melanie's soft butt. Both of them felt a deepened warmth by that initial touch. They had played their game this time with no touching and it heightened that initial touch.

Softly, Gloria said, "So pretty, Mel. Mommy loves having you across her lap. Here we go."

Gloria gave Melanie 5 sweet spankings... Just enough to start reddening the skin. Melanie was openly moaning and thrusting her pelvis against her mother's thigh after each swat.

"Spread your legs for me a bit, Mel."

Melanie did so... and she was rewarded with the feeling of her mother's fingers caressing her now soaking pussy lips.

"This is how we do birthday spankings for big girls, Mel..."

Melanie's only answer was to whimper happily.

Gloria resumed the spankings. After 5 more, she would finger Melanie's pussy more.

5 more. Then more assertive fingering. By the time she got to 20 swats, Melanie was thrusting her pelvis and clit urgently against Gloria... Gloria knew that she was getting close to an orgasm. She helped her along by keeping a finger inside and by pressing upwards with her thighs. Melanie shuddered and had a quiet, sweet orgasm there over her mother's lap. Gloria caressed her rear end and legs and back as she subsided. Telling her that she loved her so much.

They settled on the couch and relaxed for several minutes.

"Wow, mom. Was that my present?" They both laughed.

"It's one of them, but not the present I was talking about. You wait here. I will be right back."

Gloria returned with a pink leather satchel with a bow tied to the handle and said, "Happy Birthday, Mel."

"Whats inside it, Mom"

"Open it, silly."

Melanie unzipped the top of the satchel and peered inside. Her jaw fell open.

"My own toys?!"

"Yes, Mel. Your very own toy bag and a starter set of toys I thought you might enjoy. On yourself or with me or with others."

Melanie excitedly unpacked her toys and laid them on the couch between them. There was a slim insertion vibrator, a wand with a large vibrating head on it, a few glass butt plugs of various sizes, a medium sized dildo with suction cup on one end, and a pair of leather handcuffs.

"Wow, Mom. This is great! I would have never known what to start with. Can you show me how to use these, Mom? I can certainly guess, but I would love for you to show me..."

"Of course, baby. Which ones are you curious about?"

"I'd like to try the plugs.. and maybe mix that with sticking something inside of me. What is the deal with the suction cup on the end of this?"

"Well, you can use that by suctioning it to the shower wall. The shower floor. Your dresser or wooden chair... And you ride it... You know. Like a cock." They both giggled.

They never talked about sex with boys before. Obviously, Gloria was once straight. Gloria decided that this was the time to find out more about her daughter.

"Have you been with a boy, Mel? You know. Had sex?"

"No mom. I let Jackson touch and kiss by breasts a few times... and we would sometimes grind against each other. It just didn't feel right to go further. I am attracted to some boys, but also attracted to some girls."

Gloria responded, "That's the way I have always been, sweetie. There is nothing in the world wrong with that. I am happy that we get to share the things that we are sharing, but I really want you to experience it with other people that you love, too. Do you understand that?"

"I do, mom. I love what we are sharing... It won't keep me from anything. Don't worry. And it will make it easier to talk to you about those things when they happen."

Gloria hugged Melanie for a long time, then said, "Ok, Mel. Want to try some of these out? There is some vaseline in there too. Get that out for us. Do you want me to use the toys on you or do you want to try them yourself?"

"You use them on me first and then I might decide to take over."

"Ok. On your hands and knees, please. We will start with the plugs.

Melanie was on the carpet on her hands and knees. Gloria dipped out some vaseline with one hand and began spreading Melanie's ass cheeks with the other. She started with her index finger and then added her middle finger... Melanie was happily moaning as her mother finger fucked her ass. Then she switched to her thumb and rammed it up as far as it would go. Melanie loved it. Finally, Gloria declared it time for the first butt plug. It was relatively small and it had graduating rings that got larger and larger as it was inserted. She went slow at first, but then started moving it in and out more rapidly... Melanie was building...

Then she said, "Mom, this feels so good... Can you orgasm from just this?"

"I have, Mel. I love it. I want to try something a little different for you though. To see if you like it as much as me."

With that, she left the plug fully inserted in Melanie's asshole and asked her to stand up.

Melanie stood and sighed, "It feels so good to leave it in there, Mom."

"I know. Some people will go out to dinner or the mall with one inside... It makes it a more sexy treat that nobody knows what you are feeling under there."

"That would be so cool!"

Gloria had removed the suction cup dildo and the wand vibrator. She stuck the vibrator on the top of the coffee table and put some vaseline on it.

"Mel, have you ever had anything this big inside of you before?"

"No, Mom. I have used my fingers... and the handle of my hairbrush. That's all." Melanie looked longingly at at the dildo and continued, "I really want it inside of me. I am SOO wet and ready."

"Ok. If that's a comfortable spot, hop on. I can't wait to watch you riding it. It feels good to me to have one thing in your ass and one thing in your vagina. It feels full and fulfilling, if that makes sense."

Without hesitation, Melanie mounted the dildo and her eyes rolled back in her head as she slowly worked it into her virgin pussy. It didn't take long for her to to be riding up and down on the top portion of the dildo. Her thigh muscles were taught as she controlled her ascent and decent. She also had her fingers on the table to control herself.

While lowering herself onto the dildo, Melanie said quietly, "Oh god, Mom... This is incredible... It kind of hurts, but in a good way..."

With that Gloria began to massage Melanie's clit and said, "Oh baby. Seeing this is so sexy... I feel like I might cum just from watching you."

Melanie was focused and unable to make words... She was concentrating on guiding herself down onto the rubber cock and absorbing the new feelings. A few moments later Gloria turned on the wand vibrator and placed it against Melanie's pelvis.

As if it could get any more stimulating for Melanie, she screamed out. She had been relatively quiet in her previous orgasms, but that was now not the case. She just kept screaming...

"Oh, God. Mommy, Yes.. Yes... Yess Oh God."

Then it started to come. A long one. The waves were more intense than anything she had ever experienced. At this point, Melanie had taken the full length of the rubber dildo into her virgin pussy. Her ass made a soft thumping and slapping sound as she rammed herself down on the dildo and her ass was hitting the table the table.

Then she stopped with the dildo completely inserted and she was just bucking against the vibrator that Gloria was dutifully holding in place.

Then, Melanie looked straight into Glorias eyes and whispered, "Oh God... I'm cumming, mommy... I am cumming so hard... Yes, Mommy. Yes... Yes.. yes..."

With her last spasms, two things happened that pleasantly surprised them both. First, Melanie's pussy juices had flowed out of her pussy and puddling on the coffee table. That had certainly never happened before. But Melanie was too exhausted to wonder aloud about it. Second, with Melanie's last spasms, she pushed the glass dildo right out of her asshole. It felt so wonderful coming out, of course, but the loud plunking sounds made both girls smile and laugh. Melanie practically fell into her mother's arms as she dismounted the rubber dildo. The collapsed happily on the couch together.

After a few minutes, Melanie giggled and said "I forgot to try on my bathing suit for you."

They laughed and laughed and then they both sat in wonderment. Their minds individually mulling over the wonderful relationship that had developed between them.