Melanie Ch. 06

Story Info
Three slaves escape.
3.3k words
4.49
31.6k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/26/2017
Created 07/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Escape

Roberta hadn't yet recovered from the deepest and most satisfying orgasm of her life. The trainer pressed a button on the remote control tucked into a jeans pocket releasing her from the hogtie position. With the whine of an electric motor her limbs unfolded leaving her prone on the table.

He put a hand on the limp form to prevent it falling off the table for the new slave was only semiconscious. The sweaty dishevelled state of the attractive young woman, spread over the table, left her looking like the leftovers after a banquet.

Roberta moaned from the touch of his cool hand on her hot skin. She wanted to shout the word 'Bastard!' at him for what he had done to her. Not for giving her the most wonderful orgasm ever but because it had happened while she was tied up helpless and he had made it happen so casually.

He should have been in animal lust too not taking advantage of her when helpless while he nonchalantly sent her into such an overwhelming state of sensual need. He had taken her over so very completely she had hardly known where she was or what was happening. How dare he send her into paroxysms of ecstasy in such a careless way!

She had lost control before a friend, and a stranger too, leaving her feeling sullied as well as angry. Her mouth was too dry to speak otherwise she would have earned a punishment for speaking out of turn for showing her master disrespect.

He let her calm down, gauging the mood by the breathing rate, which was deep and heavy. He could feel her heart beat return to almost normal through the light touch to her back. Her back was marked by the crop but its redness would disappear by tomorrow for they had been light strokes.

"You have learnt something about punishment and reward, Slave," he said, emphasizing the word 'Slave'. He noticed she didn't balk at the provocative word this time as she lay without even a flicker of an attempted censure. He had given the woman more serious issues to think about.

He flicked her ass with the crop to gain attention. She hardly moved. Her hands and feet drooped over the edge of the table and it was these that flickered into life first. "What have you learnt from your master, Slave," he demanded. He watched her suck in a deep breath attempting to gather spinning thoughts.

"To respond quickly and show respect, master," she sighed.

This wasn't perhaps the best answer but she was struggling to say anything at all. He smiled and stroked her hair. It was matted with sweat like the rest of her body, she needed a shower. Before that was allowed she would need to work hard.

Roberta looked up through half open glazed eyes. Seeing her friend looking at her she concentrated on focusing. Meaning to apologise for her wanton behaviour she instead looked at her in astonishment. Turning her head to the other woman she was surprised to find the same reaction. They were both looking at her not with scorn as expected but a plain look of envy. They both wanted the attention she had received and was still getting.

The trainer lifted her off the table onto a mat. He pulled her limbs into the shape desired and once she mastered it she was ordered to stand up. "Now assume the position. Hold it for three minutes. It will seem a long time having to squat in an uncomfortable position but you will get used to it," he laughed. The young woman brought out a playful side of his character and so was enjoying the training session.

Melanie too looked wistfully at him wondering if she could achieve a move that might impress him. It was difficult to reconcile feeling protective for a friend and resentful of the attention she was getting.

Despite what he had done to Sandy she too was feeling jealous. Despite the earlier protests the new slut was enjoying displaying herself! She had managed to spread her legs out sideways just to impress the master. Even from a glance it was possible to see how excited she had become, yet again.

As for that performance on the table, it was positively vulgar. Surely she wasn't really carried away like an animal in heat from just being touched by him. Perhaps she was planning on seducing him as part of an escape plan. Well, there would be no luck there for she had tried to get him off guard with sex and it didn't work.

Roberta found it hard work despite having practised yoga positions at home. These poses were unusual and he was very demanding, making sure she held the exact position. She felt a fool when it suddenly hit her what she was doing. Each of the poses was designed to flaunt her sex or strengthen muscles for a sexual encounter.

Thrusting out her sex, asshole and breasts was degrading but she had to do it or suffer the devious Sirik chains pulling her body into a helpless hog-tie position. Most of the positions were demanding on muscles never before used that way. Completely naked except for the chains meant her soft private flesh was now on public show. It was daunting to find flaunting her body was turning her on.

Being ordered quickly from one position to another gave no chance to reflect on the demeaning positions. The style of training was working on her. With lots of encouragement, little teasing strokes from his finger tips, biting slaps of the crop and the ever present threat of being hog-tied, she was soon trying hard to please.

He held his hand out, in place of a master's penis, while she positioned her splayed legs. She moved forward slightly but was puffed from the previous exertion. "Just a little more," he said. As way of encouragement he stuck out a thumb.

She realised she was meant to impale herself on it. This morning she would have spat at him for making such an awful proposal. Exhausted, needing a shower and wanting a meal, she tried harder. On the hard floor she pushed with her hands and feet lifting her hips up in a mighty effort. With eyes closed, her teeth clenched, she felt his thumb nudge her sex.

Or rather Roberta had pushed her sex up to his thumb to nudge it. 'I'm expected to push my sex onto his thumb!' she cried inwardly. The dreadful thought slapped her face bringing a bright red colour to it. She knew there was nothing she could do to avoid it. Like it or not she was giving in to this awful demand.

With a desperate effort, using the very last spark of energy, she thrust her hips forward pushing her sex onto his thumb. She felt his digit slide over her wet lips and enter her gaping hole. Fingers prodded her little hard bud and it felt as though her whole sex was blossoming at his touch. She rocked back but he held her in place with that intruding thumb.

So well balanced was she, upside down in a crab position, her whole body swayed with the slightest movement of that invasive thumb. It was both terribly humiliating to be at the mercy of just his thumb yet at the same time devastatingly erotic. It was as though he had her suspended on the end of this digit, keeping her dangling while he made up his mind what to do with her.

Twisting the thumb round rubbed her clit. She felt the palm of his hand cup her crotch and knew this was a symbol, that he had her in the palm of his hand. He could do anything he liked with her! As his captured Slave Heart she would fervently obey. A sweet heart was an innocent girl, but a Slave Heart was anything but innocent; rather it was earthy, it was sensuous and intoxicatingly carnal.

She felt him push a little finger into her asshole and whimpered. Roberta was a strong willed woman who would never let anyone probe her there. He was demonstrating a strong power over her, letting her know he could use her anywhere and anyhow. He had her wrapped around his little finger and waggled it inside her virgin ass. When he pulled his hands away from her crotch she collapsed back onto the ground.

"Come on, up you come, one more time, one last effort," he told her. This time he slipped a bench beneath her torso to rest on. Her feet were flat on the floor with both arms dangling beside it. She had at least learnt not to close her legs and kept them wide open. It gave her crotch a chance to cool down too.

"Open wide slave," he told her. He watched her mouth open, unaware of why or even that she was doing it. He slid his cock between a pair of strong sensuous lips. Her eyes flickered open showing the whites in a state of surprise. She shouldn't have been startled for hadn't he just fucked her mind, pussy and ass. Admittedly he hadn't used those holes extensively but the last hole was inevitable. Her luscious pouty lips were an obvious target that any man could imagine using.

He was getting to use them, though only briefly for there were more pressing requirements to train her for. Still in a state of need she sucked on it like a pacifier drawing the head into her mouth. He felt the powerful suction and almost gave in to the enticing thought of an orgasm.

He shoved deep into her mouth hitting the back of her throat. She choked and the vibration hummed tantalisingly over his hard penis. He withdrew until the head was in the grip of her lips. Again he plunged in. Despite the rough treatment she tried to accommodate him. This test of her resolve showed how easily and thoroughly she had succumbed to the training.

The trainer had guessed correctly over which buttons to press and how deeply to press them. Caresses with occasional whipping brought her to a state of need that made her susceptible to his demands. The stimulation from pain needed to be sparing for this one. Her friend Melanie was the other way round.

He looked at the two women looking on with longing looks. It was very satisfying to realise they too needed his cock. They gasped in unison as his penis pushed at her throat. They whimpered in harmony with this slave as she made pathetic little sounds seeming to arise from deep within her body.

It sounded as though his cock was nudging some kind of squeaky toy in her belly. The three women were moaning and groaning together. With gentler pushes his penis went deeper down her throat as she learnt to take it. It was often this way. Once resistance had been broken the slave quickly learnt to obey and became eager to learn new tricks.

Roberta had run to the shower and quickly returned where she found the trainer working her friend into a state of passion. Melanie was looking so eager to please Roberta felt sorry for her despite her own dismal performance only minutes earlier.

"Assume the position," the trainer told her.

Roberta immediately sank to the floor to spread her legs with hands on knees thrusting out her breasts. The pride she felt in achieving this position shook her for a moment but she calmed herself with the thought they were going to escape.

She could see Melanie enjoyed being humiliated but she never would. It was the heightened sexual sensual arousal that had brought her to heel. She knew it but couldn't seem to do anything about it. As much as she loathed it she needed to find out what else he could do to her.

Sandy tried to concentrate on the computer but the other two slaves were in such a lather of sexual arousal it was affecting her. For the first time in ages she wanted to play with herself. He too was excited which brought together the final part of the escape plan.

He had kept her back from the auction for a few months trying to give her time to recover thinking she had been over trained. She was less saleable as a completely broken woman but that was all and act. In just a week there was an auction and he had the audacity to get her to enter the three of them into it.

Not only did he expect her to complete the details on the computer but expected the other two to be fully trained slaves. The usual female measurements entered onto the forms were one thing but the intimate details were humiliating. The capacity of pussy, assholes and mouths and what they could do with them were blatantly spelled out.

The slave personality, what they had been trained to be, were crushing. It was true she had been subsumed into becoming a sex doll and her body modified to resemble a Barbie doll which made it all the more shameful.

Sandy remembered losing the bank so much money it made her submit to punishment by the chairman rather than face imprisonment. At first she thought he would let her go after submitting to his whims but as the weeks progressed realised it was more than she bargained for.

In a surprisingly short time she was accepting a new life as his slave. It frightened her but instead of fighting it she formed a protective personality letting him dominate her. One day she awoke after surgery in a private clinic having undergone surgery. It was obvious her breasts had been enlarged but the subtle changes to her body left her feeling all the more like his sex doll.

Her voice had changed pitch so she squeaked like a dumb blonde and her asshole enlarged. Instead of being returned to him she had been sent here for training. Too weak to resist she gave in to become a Barbie sex doll. The boss wanted her to remember the powerful position she held, wanting her to suffer every day the indignity of being his sex doll. When the training seemed to have gone too far, leaving her accepting it, he no longer wanted her and told the trainer to sell her on.

She shuddered at the thought of being re-designed as a sex object trained to please men and squirmed on the seat. She had been a major player in the commodities market and was now facing life as a living sex doll. She was going to be auctioned off to the highest bidder until he too became bored with a compliant blonde bimbo, only to be sold on again and again for the rest of her life.

Sandy shook her head. This was not going to happen! She looked at the trainer playing with the new toys knowing he had his weaknesses too and she had recovered enough to take advantage of them.

***

"How did you know it's my birthday?" Joe asked, then realised she had complete access to the damn computer. "Well it's a complete surprise, thank you Sandy," he smiled. In one go he blew out the candles and the three girls sang happy birthday.

Sandy chirruped like a chipmunk as usual flapping around organising the other two slaves. "No master," she exclaimed and immediately put her and to her lips, "Oh! Sorry master, did I really say that naughty word to you," she apologised with wide open innocent eyes.

"We are supposed to undress you, it's a part of your birthday treat!" she cajoled him, still able to seem coy and girlish.

The three slaves laughed and giggled while removing the t-shirt, stealing touches of his tanned muscular body. They cooed approval on removing his pants commenting on the wonderful penis they revealed. "I'm first because I was here first and it was my idea," Sandy told the other two.

They squabbled over him in good spirits until he clapped is hands for their attention. "This is supposed to be my treat, so be good girls and get on with it," he laughed.

They had him on the floor of the training room on a soft mat. Sandy massaged his shoulders licking his neck and face like a pet puppy. Melanie massaged his chest and stomach while licking his nipples. Roberta was meant to be massaging his legs but took a hold of his balls to practice another art she had been taught. Her mouth opened up to suck his cock into her mouth and couldn't wait to deep throat him.

She dived on him consuming all eight inches of cock, unhesitatingly pumping up and down its length, taking a lung full of air around its head on each upward stroke.

Sandy watched him carefully. He was nearly there and at his most vulnerable. Massaging both hands she stretched his arms a little further slipping both hands into a restraint. Melanie, right on cue slipped a loop over an ankle then struggled to get the other tethered too.

"Hey! Stop that, what shit are you playing at! Fuck! Let me go right now!" Joe demanded.

"No!" Sandy said with force right into his face. Despite the incongruously squeaky voice the unexpected power in it stopped him struggling. "You can stop now Roberta," she said. "Roberta!"

She continued slurping on his cock, sucking every last drop from his balls then licked him clean like the well trained slave she was. Sandy had picked Melanie to help tie him up and had been right to. Roberta was all talk. She seemed the least affected, especially next to her submissive friend Melanie, yet after all the protestation she submitted the most.

Sandy clicked her tongue in exasperation and ignored her. "Listen to me! You are in serious trouble and we don't have much time," Sandy was pleased to see he was taking her seriously.

"Over the internet I've alerted the FBI to those slave traders where suck girl here came from. I hacked that bastard Finder guy's computer and passed it on to the Feds. It won't take them long to find your name and locate this place. I can get you out of this, if you do as I say. Is it a deal?" she spoke clearly and forcibly.

He didn't look scared but thankfully was taking it all in and believed her. The shadows of thoughts worked across his face as he tried to figure out what the deal might be. "Do I have a choice?"

"Yes! Either you come with us or we leave you here for the FBI to collect. I've arranged for a plane to pick us up, not your friend but someone else. I just need your promise to do as you're told and we'll set you free. You can come with us or ride off into the sunset, that's another choice you'll have to make," she stated plainly.

"What about this place? I've sunk a lot of money into it, it's my retirement plan. I've got money in the bank but not enough to live on for long," he mused.

Sandy mentioned a figure. He laughed. "It's not that much!"

She cut him off. "That's your share if you walk with us out of here, or should I say fly. What do you think I've been doing spending all that time on your computer? I re-mortgaged the farm and invested it. I've made enough for each of us to retire on, if you're careful," she smiled.

"How do you know you can trust me?" he asked with a serious frown creasing his brow.

"I know where the money is!" she laughed. The initial tension had lifted now he seemed to be falling into line.

"Get me some clean underwear and I'm with you, Sandy. Or, should I call you, Mistress," he said, shaking his head in wonder at such a dramatic change in her. "Better stop her or she'll wear it away," he added, nodding at Roberta.