Melanie the Matchmaker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers

"Alana. He's going to burst. You should suck him, now."

For a moment, everything stopped. Alana ceased licking me and stared at my cock, looking for the right words for whatever she wanted to say.

I can't," she finally whispered, with lust heavy in her voice. "I just...I'm not ready."

But an instant later she was showering my straining cock with more of her furious licking. She didn't stroke me, didn't want to suck me, but she was licking me like there was no tomorrow. We had already crossed a line, but apparently Alana wasn't mentally prepared to cross that far over it yet. I was willing to accept this, but Melanie, of course, was not.

"Why aren't you ready?"

Between her panting and licking, Alana replied, "It's not right."

Melanie looked stunned again. "What's not right?"

"I can't suck him. He's...he's like my..." But every word Alana got out was followed by a passionate lick of my aching, spit-drenched erection. She didn't want to suck me? Fine. She was going to lick me to the greatest orgasm of my life, anyway.

Still not satisfied, Melanie looked to me. I was fighting for breath, yet doing everything I could to be quiet so as not to alert the other passengers. I gripped the armrest and planted my feet firmly onto the floor, pushing with all of my energy in hopes to stave off what I knew was imminent.

"Gavin? Do you want her to suck you off?"

I didn't answer. What could I say? First, it didn't matter. I was almost there anyway. And if Alana wasn't ready, then I wasn't about to push her. Still, what a great ending to an overwhelming experience it would be if she sucked on me and let me orgasm in her mouth...

"Gavin," Melanie repeated. "Do you want Alana to suck you off?"

"YES!" I grunted, out of control and finally cumming.

The mention of Alana's name had, no doubt, set me off, and my reply seemed to have the same effect on Alana. She instantly stopped licking me and wrapped her soft lips around my hard cock. She did not go down on me, but instead took only the first two inches, and yet that was more than enough to please me beyond my wildest fantasies. She gripped my slippery shaft tightly in her hand and jerked me off as I unleashed what felt like a gallon of cum into her waiting mouth.

Alana began moaning with pleasure as my seed shot into her, and she gulped loudly as she swallowed it. I was even louder in my throes of passion. To cover our bliss, Melanie got up, making as much noise as possible, opened an overhead compartment, and made a show of pulling down her bag. I hoped she could keep the others at bay with this charade, because my cock was still pumping spurt after spurt of hot, thick sperm into Alana's mouth, and it gave no signs of reaching empty.

I continued to grunt. Alana continued to moan on my dick and jerked it rapidly with a wet slapping sound. This seemed to go on for minutes until I finally felt that I had run dry, and Alana had swallowed the last drop.

She pulled away from my dick, and not a moment too soon, as one of the stewards was coming back to help Melanie. Alana sat up, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and tried to compose herself. Her chest was heaving, her nipples poked through her shirt like bullets, and her hair was a mess, so there wasn't much she could do before he reached us, but she managed to pull it off. I just threw a blanket over my exposed, slowly deflating cock and pretended to be asleep. The steward never suspected a thing.

Oh, and by the way. Never use the blankets on airliners. Friendly tip.

Melanie went back to her original seat, but once the steward had left to the front again, she whispered to us between the seats.

"I'm sorry if I was pushy," she said. "But you two needed that. I hope you realize it soon if you don't already."

Neither of us said a thing. I still pretended to sleep. Alana just sat there, no doubt contemplating everything that had just happened.

"You two should be enjoying yourselves," Melanie said. "There's no sense in holding back."

Still silent. I didn't know how or where to go from here. I was excited, nervous, happy and terrified. Surely Alana felt the same.

"Alana," Melanie said. "Gavin. Are you two going to be all right?"

I was so relieved to see Alana respond first, with a nod and a smile. It was a nervous smile, but a smile nonetheless. I nodded as well.

"Good." Then, "Gavin?"

"Yeah," I managed to reply.

"You owe Alana two orgasms. One from me. One from you. Got it?"

"Got it." I smiled, but I hid the smile from Alana. I wasn't sure what she thought of this whole thing. Maybe it was a one time, spur-of-the-moment deal for her. I hoped not, but I had to respect that possibility. And if that was the case, I didn't want her to know how I eager I was to return her favor.

The steward came on the intercom shortly after, announcing that we would be beginning our descent shortly. We would arrive in Las Vegas on time at 3:48am. The temperature was a cool 81 degrees.

"Alana?" came Melanie's voice again. "How did Gavin's cum taste?"

Alana didn't answer right away. But when she did, she didn't speak. She just smiled and rubbed her tummy.

"Mmmmmmmm."

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers
12