Melanie's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denis immediately started to kiss and fumble his way around her body. He couldn't believe his luck. Half an hour ago, he didn't think she would want to see him again, and now, he had her naked in bed. His cock was so hard, it was nearly bursting. As her hands gripped it and moved it up and down, he knew in his agony that he was going to come there and then. From somewhere, she produced a tissue and he ejaculated into it. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, as he cursed his own failings. "Don't worry," she said in a soothing voice. "It will come back soon." We'll just kiss and cuddle for a while we're waiting.

He continued to kiss her and explore her body and forgot about his embarrassment. Later, he worked his way down her body until his mouth was on her pussy. Then, remembering what he had memorised from sex manuals and from limited personal experience, he proceeded to slowly lick the length of her slit over and over again, until she groaned out in pleasure. Afterwards, his tongue found her clit and gave it full attention, until she was writhing and bucking against his face.

That's when he started to finger her, first with one, then with two fingers, as he explored her pussy thoroughly. Melanie gasped, at he took full control over their lovemaking. Once he felt her juices flow onto his fingers he let his hands roam upwards over her breasts. She was panting now and he gave her no respite as he toyed roughly with her nipples and lowered his lips to hers. Now they were kissing passionately, their tongues touching and sending sparks of electricity through their bodies. He breathed with relief as his erection returned. It was as hard as ever as she expertly fitted him with a condom. He pushed her legs wider apart with his knees and lowered himself into her. She moaned, softly, as his cock slid into her vagina and worked its way in to the hilt.

He looked into her eyes and saw excitement there. All she wanted now was to be fucked.

Dennis didn't keep the lady waiting a second more, as he started to ride her hard. On and on, the piston-like thrusts relentlessly worked her pussy. And the more he fucked her, the harder she gripped him. Her legs were wrapped round him and pulling him in. Then, her groaning and whimpering intensified, as she was lost in a sea of ecstasy.

"Oh Denis," she cried. "Don't stop, don't ever stop..."

Then, suddenly, they both came in a torrent of passion. His last frantic thrusts had sent her over the top and she shuddered and shrieked as a wave of orgasm gripped her. Almost immediately, he jerked and shivered and spurted deep into her vagina. They clutched each other as their passion gripped then ebbed away. "Oh dear" gasped Melanie, "I wasn't expecting anything quite so ...intense."

"You're fantastic," muttered Denis. "I could love you all night."

"Oh could you, indeed "said Melanie, weakly, as she trudged into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She was a bit of a mess, her hair was plastered across her face and her lips were slightly puffy with all the kissing she had done.

After she had revived herself with a shower, she walked back to find him waiting for her, with his cock standing proudly erect. That's what she liked about young men of his age. They recovered quickly after sex and were ready to fuck again soon after. In the last year or two she had cheated on her husband with several teenagers in the same age group. She loved them at that age and had long realised that she preferred them in her bed. That's why she had been having a hard time with her 43 year old husband recently, because, he had caught her in bed with a 20 year old neighbour. At present they were having a trial separation.

She looked at Denis from the doorway and smiled seductively at him.

"Come here," he said, his eyes full of lust. Melanie sighed happily and did as she was told.

THE END

12