Melissa Goes Wild Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, and it was hot." He crawled on the bed on all fours, coming up between my legs. I pulled my knees up and spread them. I looked down and could see his cock hanging from his body, just waiting to fuck me. He was directly over me now.

"Did she go down on you?" I reached down with both hands and grabbed his cock. My hand didn't reach all the way around it.

"No she never had the chance. Her brother interrupted us." I stroked his cock with both hands.

"Did he walk in on you two?" With one hand I grabbed his balls and squeezed lightly. He leaned down and ran his tongue around my right nipple.

"No. He came upstairs and we were able to get dressed before we opened the door." I directed his cock towards my pussy.

"Do you want her to go down on you?" He moved over to my left nipple, circle it with his tongue.

"Yeah. I dreamed that night that she did." I rubbed his cock up and down my moist slit. I rubbed it on my clit.

"Man I would love to see the two of you go down on each other, with your naked pussies." He sucked my nipple into his mouth. I pulled my skirt way up my belly now. I lined up his cock with my hole.

"Enough talk, now fuck me. That's what I'm here for." He slowly pushed his cock in me. It took a little bit to adjust to his size since he was so large. He pushed in maybe half way, then pulled back. He pushed in again, this time going a little further. It was tight, but I couldn't wait until that cock was slamming deep into me. I spread my legs as wide as I could. He pushed in again, getting a little deeper. No one has ever been in me this deep before and he wasn't all the way in yet. After several more slow strokes he was all the way in. He lay there for a minute, his cock all the way in, filling me like I've never been filled before.

"Are you ok?' He asked.

"Yeah, I just never had anything this big in me." I wrapped my legs around him, locking them behind his butt. He pulled back and started to fuck me. I pulled him in with my legs on every thrust. He picked up speed slowly, every thrust going deeper than the previous. My hips raised up to meet his every thrust. He pounded into me harder and deeper than anyone else had ever done. Randy started kissing me on my neck, while driving his cock hard into me. My hands roamed over his big strong shoulders, then I wrapped them around his head.

"Yes fuck me hard Randy." I moaned into his ear. That drove him nuts, as his pace quickened and he seemed to get deeper. He kept up a rapid pace, I could barely move with him. Finally I gave up trying to match his pace. Unwrapping my legs from him I spread them as wide as I could go, allowing him to drive even deeper. He pounded he like this for several minutes.

"Randy, I wanna be on top." I pushed him off, moved out of the way as he lay down in the middle of the bed. His erect cock pointed up his belly, glistening with my juices. I started to remove my blouse, which I had never taken off.

"No, leave it on. You look hot half dressed." So I pulled the blouse back onto my shoulders, leaving it opened so my breasts were exposed, my bra still pushed above my tits. I moved over him, straddling his thighs. My skirt fell down so it covered my pussy. His cock was right in front of me. I grabbed it with my right hand and stroked it. Slowly I leaned forward, until I was lying on him. I was still holding his cock in my hand, but now they were trapped between our bodies. My left hand caressed his muscular chest while I kissed around his nipple. My tongue flicked over his nipple while my hips started to grind on his cock and my hand. I moved over to his other nipple, kissed it, then ran my tongue all around it.

"Yeah baby that feels great." He moaned. I sat back up, started stroking his cock again. With my left hand I reached for his balls, played with then, then held them up slightly. His balls were bigger than any I had ever seen before. Letting him go I moved up on his cock. I pulled my skirt up so my bare pussy was resting on his cock. I rocked my hips on his cock, pressing on my clit. Raising myself up I took a hold of his cock again, positioning it at my wet hole. I slowly sank down on it. I pushed my hips down further onto him, wanting to get all of that cock in me. Then I moved my hips up then back down. He started to match my movements, pushing up into me every time I came down. My skirt had fallen down again and was hiding the action from him.

"Pull your skirt up so I can see your shaved pussy take my hard cock." I pulled the skirt up with one hand, holding it to my stomach, while continuing to fuck him.

"Yeah that's it fuck me." He said and I picked up the pace, pumping my hips up and down even faster. He reached up and grabbed my tits, rolling my nipples between his fingers. I leaned forward, bracing myself on his shoulders. This way I could rub my clit on him every time we came together. He pushed up every time I came down. He matched my every thrust. That familiar tingling was beginning in my pussy. I came down harder on his cock, my clit rubbing on his pubic bone. He pinched my nipples lightly. He pushed up higher every time I came down, driving his cock deep. Suddenly my orgasm exploded, my whole body shuddered. My pussy muscles gripped Randy's cock even harder now. I could feel all the extra juices flowing now, all over Randy's cock and balls, and my inner thighs. I collapsed on Randy, exhausted.

We lay there for maybe a minute. My breathing started to return to normal. Randy's cock still inside me, still rock hard. I looked at him.

"We ain't done yet darling." He said pushing me off him. I rolled off and lay next to him. He got up, kneeling next to my legs, he grabs my hips and rolls me back over to the center of the bed, now face down.

"Get your ass up, I'm gonna fuck you doggy style." His hands were on my hips again, this time pulling them up in the air. My face and chest were still on the bed. He got behind me, and I felt him lift my skirt out of the way. It fell on my back. His cock bumping against my ass. Then his cock was at the entrance to my hole, then it was in. He started pounding into me. Every time he pushed in I felt myself move forward on the bed. Reaching up I braced myself against the headboard with my arms. Now his whole thrust goes in me, instead of moving me. I'm able to push back, driving him in further. I feel my blouse beginning to collect around my neck. His powerful hands on my hips pull me towards him to meet his every thrust. He pounds into me, I push back against him. He grabs a handful of my hair, and pulls on it, yanking my head up and back. He pulls my hair with every thrust.

"Do you like this? I like this." He saids, pounding into me. With every thrust he pulls my hair a little harder. It actually begins to hurt, it's no longer pleasurable. He pulls even harder.

"Yeah this is great. Fuck me girl." His cock pounds into me, while pulling my hair, yanking my head back even further.

"Randy please.." I plead.

"Yeah" he moans, his pace quickens and his cock begins to swell. He pounds into me several more time, then he explodes deep inside me. After several thrusts he slows down, then finally stops, I collapse on the bed, totally exhausted. Randy falls on top of me, his cock still in me.

His cock starts to shrivel, so he rolls off me. My pussy is burning from the harsh fucking it just had. I can feel his cum slowly begin to empty from me. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

12