Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw her owner close her eyes and toss her head back and was ecstatic. She was doing a good job! She was being a GOOD GIRL. That thought evoked a shudder and a groan as her mouth worked on Sharon's impressive pole. Her groan made the most exquisite vibration on Sharon's cock, causing her to moan as well.

As badly as she wanted to use her hands on her Mistress, or on herself, Jessica's manicured and red-painted fingernails stayed glued to her thighs with the rest of her hands as she bobbed up and down. "Yes, slave girl," Mistress Sharon whispered. "Suck me. Submit...and obey." Jessica was still looking up at her Mistress as she performed fellatio but her eyes lost focus. She whimpered, lost in a sea of submission.

"Submit...obey," Sharon repeated. Her hips were thrusting forward, now. She was in control but only barely at this point. It took all of her self control to keep from grabbing the girl's hair and just fucking her mouth, but this was part of the process. She wanted to serve and had to prove that she wanted it, more to herself than Sharon. This little bitch can suck cock... she thought, feeling her orgasm nearing.

"What a good girl," Jessica heard her Mistress sigh as control of this blowjob slowly transferred from her to her ruler. She whimpered again, relishing the feel of the hot flesh sliding in and out of her mouth. Her cock was dripping so much precum that she could feel a smear of it on her belly, where it rested. Jessica couldn't remember any time in her life, before or after she had given herself over to training, that she had ever been this hard.

It was almost time. Sharon could feel the eruption getting close. With a supreme effort, she put her hands on her slave's head and stopped her ministrations. "Mmm...?" Jess dreamily wondered. She was still ecstatic to know who she was and to be able to finally properly serve her Mistress. "Take a deep breath, then relax your throat, slave girl," she heard her Mistress say.

Jessica complied, taking a huge breath just before the head of Mistress Sharon's cock entered her throat effortlessly. She was astounded. Before...she would have coughed violently, probably thrown up, if anything at all had touched the back of her throat. But a strangled "Hmmmm..." managed to emanate from her throat even though she couldn't breathe. With the mass of cock flesh lodged in her throat, she absently noticed that her throat muscles were trying to swallow the invader, and that probably explained the moans and groans of the Goddess above her...

"I'm going to come down your throat slave! Do you remember what the culmination of your submission to me is?" Sharon gasped.

In spite of being nearly out of oxygen, the final piece of the puzzle dropped into place for Jessica. She was still in a trance, but everything leapt into clarity for her as she realized that this was it. This was truly the end of her training and the beginning of her new life. She had agreed that the first time that Sharon ejaculated anywhere within her body, but especially in her mouth or throat, that all of the hypnosis, the training, and everything else, would be complete and irreversible.

She tried to cry out but couldn't since Sharon's pulsing shaft was blocking her airway, but Jessica's cock throbbed in sympathy, her ass clenching uncontrollably as she came with her Mistress. It was earth-shattering. Between the lack of oxygen and having to wait two and a half years to get off, it was too much.

Sharon's breathing was ragged as she pulled herself out of Jessica's mouth, having just experienced probably the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. But Jess slumped, almost falling over. It didn't escape her that her new slave's cock, still hard, was twitching, pumping spurt after spurt of semen onto her already-slick belly.

"Jessica, are you okay?" she asked. She suddenly was terrified that she had forgotten something. Some safeword, some safeguard that she hadn't thought to include in the hypnotic programming. Shit...

Jess coughed and sort of responded. "That may have been...the hottest...experience...of my life...Mistress..." she whispered, still jerking every now and then from her own insanely powerful climax. "But I am complete now..."

A tear formed in Sharon's eye, slowly running down her cheek. She was in love.

12