Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon laughed. She'd already been considering making that a requirement if Melissa did agree to move in with her, so this was perfect. "So you're asking to become a wanton, brainwashed slut of a maid for half a day or so and cook and clean if you move in? Why in hell would I turn that down?"

Melissa looked up, her eyes full of hope. "Do you agree?"

Sharon kissed her again. "I love that idea, of course!"

Melissa beamed. "Thank you, Mistress! Thank you!"

They hugged as Jessica re-entered the room. "What's going on, Mistress?"

"Melissa's moving in with me."

Jess' heart sank. "Oh, that's great news!" she exclaimed, trying to hide how hurt she was. Why wasn't she moving in, too?

Sharon, however, was an expert at reading people. "I have enough room for you to move in with me, too," she said after she got up to hug the redhead.

She had much the same reaction Melissa had. "Really?!"

"Yup."

"Oh, thank you, Mistress!"

"You're welcome. However, there's a catch."

"Whatever it is, I'll agree to it, Mistress. I love to serve you."

"Giséle will have to return for at least four hours a week."

"Oh, my God," Jessica said. "Don't you mean that that's a benefit, Mistress?" she asked with a grin. She was getting hard, too.