Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon's response then was to raise an eyebrow, then speak a word Alexis didn't understand, and she hadn't climaxed since. Just like Kim, she was directed to edge three times a day, and mix her copious lubricant with her food and drink, but she hadn't been able to have an orgasm yet.

On the screen, Melissa allowed the other two to move and took off Jess' blindfold, then made sure everyone was OK and to use the bathroom if they needed. That meant they were done playing for now, Sharon assumed. Melissa had done even better than Sharon had expected, she realized while she played with Alexis' hair and relished the continuing blowjob, smiling at how Alexis' face went blank again a few minutes after swallowing Sharon's second load. By the time Sharon picked up her phone to let Melissa know she was doing an excellent job, Alexis was once again a hypnotized fuckhole that only existed to please her Mistress.

Text sent, she was able to focus on the pretty, curvy girl staring up at her from between her prodigious tits. Alexis wasn't as good as Kim at sucking cock, but she was getting there. And even if she wasn't quite as skilled, the way Alexis just dropped into a trance when performing fellatio was a major turn-on for Sharon.

"Come out of your trance when you taste my cum again," she sighed. "But this time as soon as you're done swallowing, you're going to have a strong orgasm."

All that got Sharon was another happy-sounding hum and increased effort by Alexis on bringing her off again. Alexis was quite skilled at sucking cock, and after rewinding the footage of Melissa dominating Sharon's other two slaves, she stared into Alexis' vacant eyes and watched her suck. Between the video playing behind Alexis, how well the curvy sub was doing at sucking her cock, and how much that vacant look on her face turned Sharon on, Sharon soon exploded a third time in Alexis' hungry mouth.

The woman's eyes snapped back to focus again, and she swallowed Sharon's issue with hunger. Once it stopped and she pulled her mouth off, she started to moan and shake, and seconds later she screamed, squirting pussy juice all over her expensive stockings as she shuddered and shook, rolling through two or three powerful orgasms.

While Sharon had fully expected that the first orgasm that Alexis had in weeks was going to be strong, and she knew that the woman was a squirter, she was still a little annoyed that said squirting was all over Alexis' stockings and on the floor. She had been deflating but quickly invoked her own trigger to get her erection back, willing the sensitivity back to normal levels.

"On your knees, slut," she ordered once Alexis had finished convulsing. "But not in that puddle of your slutty pussy juice you just made."

"Yes, Mistress," the blonde panted. Alexis pulled herself into position so that she was head down and her ass was up. Sharon was already back to full mast, so she simply sank herself into the willing pussy in front of her and kept it there while she collected some of Alexis' copious lubricant, working it into the woman's asshole. "Ohhhh, fuck! Thank you, Mistress!" she groaned.

"Be careful what you wish for," Sharon growled and spoke a word Alexis didn't recognize but that Sharon knew would make Alexis even more likely to be able to get off. She then pulled out of the tight pussy and pushed her way into Alexis' ass. Alexis whined then groaned first in slight pain but that melted into ecstasy as her ass filled with a long, thick cock.

"Fuuuuuuuuck..." Alexis groaned. Sharon began sawing in and out of her slut's ass, spanking her every few strokes, hard.

"You made a mess, you slut," she said.

"I'm sorry, Mistress! I get so turned on serving you!" Alexis pleaded.

"You wanted to come? Now you're going to come," she barked, saying the word again. Within seconds Alexis cried out and bore down on Sharon's cock so hard it almost hurt, then was silent for several seconds as more of her juices gushed out of her cunt. Sharon knew that Alexis both loved being spanked and hard anal sex, so getting Alexis off was extremely easy.

"UnnnnnnGGHHHHH!" Alexis screamed as another orgasm wrung another squirt from her. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she chanted as Sharon plundered her ass, spanking her constantly now. "FuuuUUUUCK!" she screamed as yet another orgasm took her, triggering another gush of juices from her cunt.

"Such a messy bitch," Sharon berated. She quickly came herself, making sure she'd be able to keep going afterward. She fucked five more orgasms out of her slut before she came a second time, pulling out of her slave's abused ass.

"Fuuuuuck..." Alexis moaned.

"Now clean your mess up, you squirting slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Alexis acknowledged and began to lick her squirt up off the floor. It was beyond humiliating to have to lick her own squirt up off the floor because she was such a slut was the way that she felt about doing it, and Alexis got off on being humiliated. By the time she finished cleaning up, she was just about ready to have yet another orgasm.

"That's better, cunt," Sharon told her.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Back at Melissa's place, everyone had had a chance to stretch, get a bite to eat, and recover a little from their activities. They chatted and sipped on their wine as they did, still wearing what they had started out in.

Melissa then instructed the other two women that they were once again to act as her subs. She had Jessica lay down on the bed and Mel retied her bonds, then invoked the word that made Jess hard as a rock. "Thank you, Mistress," Jessica sighed, and then after that several other secret words made sure that Jess couldn't speak or move.

Melissa then climbed on top of the immobilized submissive after lubing up Jessica's hard cock, and guided Jess' erection into her rear entrance. She slowly sank down until she had all of Jess' length in her ass, and stopped there, just massaging the base of Jess' cock with her ass.

"Kim, climb on top of her facing away from me," Melissa directed. Kim did, then shuffled herself backward until Mel was able to guide herself inside Kim's wet pussy. Both Kim and Melissa moaned when Kim's labia brushed the base of her cock.

At that point Melissa said the same word to Kim as she had to Jessica, then invoked the same trigger that Sharon just used on Alexis so that they were both much more sensitive and therefore more likely to orgasm, after instructing them both to look into each other's eyes. Then she started rocking back onto Jess' erection, then rising off to hilt herself inside Kim. Neither of the submissives could move or make any noise, but Melissa could feel Jess throb inside her and Kim keep grinding her pussy muscles down on Melissa. Mel closed her eyes and threw her head back, adoring the feeling of getting fucked at the same time she was fucking a tight, wet pussy, and went back to attacking her nipples.

Before long Melissa could feel Kim tremble her way through a silent orgasm, the contractions in Kim's pussy putting delightful pressure on her hardness and within seconds, she felt Jess pulse in her rear passage, which combined with the torture she was making her nipples undergo set her off, and she dumped yet another load of cum inside Kim's quivering cunt. She quickly said the word to keep Jess from getting sensitive or going soft, and made sure the same was true for her. She kept riding Jess and fucking Kim through another pair of orgasms before she was worn out. By that time the other two had gone through two more orgasms each of their own.

Once she released them from their trigger-induced bondage, Kim groaned. "FUCK! It's so hot when I can't move and cum really hard! Thank you, Miss Melissa," she gushed.

"Yes, thank you, Miss Melissa, that was so sexy!" Jess added.

"You both have been very good girls for me," Mel replied.

Sharon climaxed in Alexis' mouth again at that point.

Back at Melissa's place, Mel pulled herself off of the other two, and moved to straddle Jessica's head, her asshole directly over her trans sub's mouth, which put her still-hard cock right in Kim's face. "Clean your cum off of me, Kim. Jess, clean up the three loads of cum that you shot inside me," she ordered, having made sure that she'd stay hard. Melissa moaned again as Kim licked and sucked her cock while at the same time Jessica tongued her asshole. Mel let the two of them continue until she cried out and came yet again in Kim's mouth.

Kim, of course, swallowed what little cum Melissa had left to dump into her mouth.

Melissa had kept herself hard and from becoming too oversensitive again. "Back up onto Jess' cock, slut," she demanded in a casual tone.

"Yes, Miss Melissa," came Kim's obedient reply, and she reached behind her to guide her fellow sub's hard cock into her well-used pussy. She groaned with pleasure as the shaft filled her, then whined a little. "She got soft and slid out, ma'am."

Melissa got up and looked, but now Jess' cock was standing hard and proud again. "Here, get that needy cunt down on her," she directed. Sure enough, within a few seconds, Jess was totally flaccid and slid out of Kim. She cocked an eyebrow (so to speak) as she watched it return to its previous engorged state once it had left Kim's pussy.

Melissa had a hypothesis. "Get up and lay down on her on your back," Mel directed Kim. Once that was done, she helped guide Jessica's hard cock into Kim's tight ass. Kim groaned as her ass was impaled by Jess' member, which appeared to stay hard this time. Hypothesis proved, she remarked, "Well, Jess, I guess our Mistress doesn't want your clit to function in Kim's pussy. She seems to be fine with her ass, though. I guess that means I get to fuck her needy cunt again. Are you OK with her laying on you like this, Jess?"

"Yes, Miss Melissa, I'm fine," Jess answered. "She's so tiny I barely feel her weight on me, actually," she added with a laugh. "And her ass is so tight!"

"Good, then we're both going to fuck her," Mel announced. She then said the word to Kim so that the petite woman was unable to move and appended, "But the horny little cunt won't be able to move while we double-team her. Start fucking that delicious ass of hers, Jess."

Jess growled, then added, "Yes, ma'am!" as she began to piston her impossibly hard appendage into and back out of the tiny woman's ass.

Melissa groaned with pleasure as she slid her own shaft into Kim's now-well-used snatch. Which was drenched, of course. She could both feel Jessica's thick cock sliding against hers through the wall separating Kim's twat from her ass at the same time that she could feel the small woman's body shaking with arousal. Within minutes of starting, Kim came again, a multiple orgasm with at least four peaks by Melissa's count. That set Jess off, cumming in Kim's ass again as she groaned through another climax of her own. That set Melissa off, who pulsed inside Kim's abused pussy yet again.

Melissa had already made sure that Jess wasn't going to go soft and that neither was she. So even though both of them had just ejaculated inside the hypnotically immobilized woman, they kept pushing their hard cocks into her until all three of them had another pair of orgasms, Kim's being the strongest by far. Once melissa allowed Kim to move again, Kim screamed. "FUUUUUUUUUCK! It's so fucking sexy when you make me cum over and over again and I can't move, ma'am!"

Melissa helped Kim's trembling form up off her other submissive, leading Kim to kneel on the floor. She handed Kim a powerful vibrator and had Kim put it against her super-sensitive clitoris, then turn it on set to its highest setting, then immobilized Kim again with the exception of Kim's mouth. Then she had Jess get behind Kim and penetrate Kim's well-used ass once more. "Fuck her like you'll never fuck again, slave Jessica," Melissa ordered before grabbing Kim's head and plunging her own erection deep into Kim's mouth.

Kim's eyes rolled back into her head while she was taken yet again by her two hung transwoman partners. She had an orgasm that would've hurt her throat had it not been both immobilized by a hypnotic trigger and also blocked by the presence of Melissa's thick cock in her throat. She squirted onto the floor, helpless and unable to remove the buzzing vibrator from her hypersensitive clit, so overwhelmed by pleasure that tears were leaking from her immobile eyes.

Melissa saw that and growled, "That's right, you horny little submissive cunt! I'm stuffing your mouth while Jess pounds your slutty ass and you have that vibe on your clit, and you're squirting from how hard that makes you cum!" Melissa reached down and gave both of Kim's nipples a savage pinch as she came in Kim's mouth, which set Kim off on another multiple orgasm that resulted in several more squirts of Kim's pussy juice splashing onto the floor. Kim was in agony and ecstasy at the same time. She desperately needed to remove the angry, buzzing vibrator from her slit, particularly her clitoris, which was so sensitive she was lightheaded from the stimulation, but she couldn't. And she was getting thick cocks shoved into her mouth and ass while that was happening, but again, she couldn't stop it or move away from any stimulation, and that level of submission set her off again, even before Jessica groaned and filled Kim's ass with yet another load of cum. And Kim came another time from that, more squirt dripping from her labia onto the floor.

Melissa finished one more time in Kim's mouth and just left it there for several moments before Jessica exploded into Kim's abused ass. Mel then removed it and let Kim move again, just as Kim hit the final crest of their time together. "Hnnnhh--Fuck--fuck--fuck--fuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK--HNNNNNNNGGGGH!" Kim screamed as the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced took her body, making her shake and writhe so hard that she bounced off of Jessica's spurting dick, still holding the vibrator against her overstimulated clit as she screamed until she was hoarse, gush after gush spurting from her cunt. "Please...ma'am...it almost hurts, it's so strong," she gasped. "Please let me stop, ma'am..." she begged.

"Once you cum one more time, I'll let you stop," was Melissa's answer, delivered with a cruel, sadistic grin. She was stroking herself, so turned on by Kim's forced squirting orgasm and the fact that Kim's reaction from that was enough to ruin Jessica's final climax.

"Yes--Miss--Melissa--" Kim grunted. Just before she crested the final time, Melissa moaned one last time and splashed what little cum she had left onto the tiny lady's heaving tits. The degradation of just being a cum dumpster for the other two women combined with how overstimulated and utterly dominated she felt sent Kim into an orgasm that was so strong it made her pass out.

When she woke up in a puddle of her girl cum, Kim was still panting. Melissa was cradling her head and stroking her hair. "You're such a good girl, Kim," Mel told her.

Kim was surprised enough that she was weeping. "Thank you, ma'am," she sniffled. "That was one of the most difficult sessions I've ever been through, but it was so goddamn satisfying, thank you!"

Melissa kissed her cheek. "Thank you for being such a good girl. Mistress and I are very happy with you. You, too, Jess. I don't know about you, but I'm going to be sore for the next few days," she told them, starting to feel just how (ahem) hard she'd used her tool that day.

Sharon had timed it just right. Just as Kim was reaching her final shattering climax, she dumped her final load into Alexis' mouth. She'd been inspired by Melissa's choice to have Kim immobilized and helpless to keep herself from holding a vibrator on her clit, so Sharon had had Alexis do the same thing. Completely unable to move except for her mouth, Alexis had been Sharon's cock holster, swallowing three more loads of her Mistress' cum, while she'd had a vibrator against her clit. This predicament had made it so Alexis had had five more intense, squirting orgasms without making a sound as her mouth worshipped Sharon's cock, happily swallowing every time Sharon ejaculated into her mouth. Deep in trance, Alexis, while exhausted with a clitoris that was so sensitive it was a wonder that she wasn't screaming, was ecstatic to serve her Mistress, squirting and trembling for Sharon.

"You've also been a good girl, Alexis," Sharon said to her submissive, thick sex slave.

Alexis screamed as one more powerful orgasm ripped through her, causing one more puddle of squirt to issue forth from her exhausted cunt before she was able to take the vibe off. Panting, she collapsed onto her side. "Thank you, Mistress! I'm so tired but that felt sooo good!"

Sharon bent down and gave her sub a long, languid but still passionate kiss. "Thank you for going through that for me, Alexis. You can probably still taste how much it turns me on for you to be in trance and immobile when I cum in your mouth."

Alexis grinned. "I can still taste you, Mistress. I love that I can do that to you," Alexis replied.

  • M reverts to sub. M and J edge to a ruin, K edges until they ruin

12