Melvin & Morgan vs. the Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back!" Morgan ordered, and the demon's tongue snapped through the air like a whip, striking Elizabeth across the face. She shouted and tumbled to the floor, lightening flashing from her fingertips and up across the room, almost taking off Melvin's head. He twisted and leapt to one side, smashing his arm against the wood of his dresser. He gripped the magnum harder, afraid he might lose it, his only defense.

The demon's tongue lashed at Morgan. Calmly, she caught it in one hand as if playing catch in the backyard. The demon screeched as Morgan karate-chopped its writhing tongue with her other hand, tearing through tissue and severing the end in her grip. The torn tongue raveled back into the demon's head, and the demon echoed bloody curses. She tossed the lifeless pulp of meat in her hand to the ground and sent a wall of flame scorching up from the floor, between her friends and the demon.

"Move!" she said, pulling Elizabeth up with one hand. Melvin followed them out into the hallway, struggling between a crawl and a bent-over walk as flames licked the floor around him.

Morgan slammed the door behind him and gave Elizabeth a light slap on the cheek, hoping to revive her. Blood leaked down Elizabeth's face; her forehead had been split open by the demon's tongue. Melvin pointed his gun at the door. The demon wouldn't wait long to come after them, and a closed door wouldn't do much to stop it.

"Don't worry. I need her to wake up to put a binding spell on the door. With both of us together conjuring, it'll be near impossible to break. We just need to confine that thing long enough to figure out what to do," Morgan explained, once again reading Melvin's thoughts.

"So in other words, Plan A has failed, and there is no Plan B," Melvin said, and sweat plastered his brow.

"I... I can do it," Elizabeth said, her eyelids fluttering, her fingers already working their magic. Morgan's fingers followed suit, and Melvin watched as they weaved their spell on the closed door. His finger tightened on this trigger... just in case. In a few moments, Elizabeth sighed in relief, and her hands lowered. The spell seemed to be finished.

"There," Morgan said, wiping her wrist against her eyes, "that should hold him."

The demon had others plans. Instead of trying the door, it exploded through the wall behind Elizabeth, bellowing its triumph. A cloud of plaster swept over the hallway.

"Quick, downstairs!" Melvin said. He closed one eye, sighted his weapon and fired the magnum at the demon. It barked a deadly explosion of lead. The bullet whizzed past the demon's head a foot to the left and embedded into the wall with a splintering crack: another miss.

Melvin swiveled on his heels and followed Morgan and Elizabeth down the stairs. He wished he had traded the magnum for something more accurate. The demon bounded after him, the house shaking from its weight, closing in on its potential victims. Lizzie and Morgan stumbled off the final stair and swerved into the living room. Behind them, Melvin raced down, hurdling two steps at a time. The demon's tepid breath blew against the hairs on his neck; its teeth brushed against his shirt collar. Just before the demon closed in and relieved him of his head, Melvin tripped and fell, collapsing onto the hard wood floor at the bottom of the staircase.

***

Officer Spalding hit the brakes, bringing the patrol car to a screeching halt. His body lurched forward but was yanked back by his seatbelt before it could attempt an unsuccessful flight through the car's unyielding windshield.

"What the hell was that?" Officer Tipper asked next to him. The mountainous boom that had rumbled the entire block seemed to have come from the building to their immediate right. Tipper's eyes bulged in their sockets as he turned to look over at his veteran partner.

"Could it be a terrorist attack?" Tipper asked. Spalding frowned at him. Having been on duty the infamous morning of the September 11th attacks, he had to admit the thought had crossed his mind almost immediately, but he knew better than to jump to hasty conclusions, something the green Officer Tipper had yet to learn.

"Let's find out," Spalding said, pulling the car to a stop at the curb. After exiting the vehicle, they knew right away something was wrong. The sound of small explosions popped and burst from within the confines of the unassuming brick building before them, but Officer Spalding did not think it sounded much like gunfire. He couldn't be sure what could be making such sounds, and the knowledge he might be dealing with something he had never dealt with before made him uneasy. He tried not to let it show for Tipper's sake, but Spalding's hand unconsciously crept to the butt of his issued handgun.

"Do we knock?" Tipper asked as they approached the door. The feminine scream on the other side of the door answered the question for them. Spalding lowered his shoulder and hammered into the door; the wood around the frame splintered and gave away with a forceful crack. Tipper followed right behind, hollering at the top of his lungs.

"Police! On the ground, now!"

And then they saw it. The thing turned to glare at them with glowing yellow eyes, and Spalding felt his blood freeze in his veins, the chill momentarily stopping his heart. The hideous man-thing roared, its cry sending a shudder through the building's foundation, teeth bared in their razor-sharp glory, and the demon sprinted towards them, its yellow eyes growing bigger and bigger, and then Spalding let his gun do the talking, spewing lead at the creature and hitting it in the chest and shoulder.

Yet the bullets seemed to have no more effect than bee stings; the man-thing leapt and was on them.

Officer Spalding pushed Tipper out of the way and then dove in the opposite direction, the creature's clawed hands missing him by inches. He fired as he hurdled towards the grounds, landing two more shots in the thing's abdomen. The creature did not seem to notice, and Tipper was up and firing too. Enraged, the creature swung towards Tipper and attacked.

***

Morgan tried to save them, a plume of fire flaring from her index finger, but the demon was too quick. It thrust its erect cock into the young policeman's chest, the policeman screaming in pain and horror but still firing his weapon wildly into the demon as if he did not understand the bullets couldn't save him. The lengthening cock burst through the man's ribcage and out his back, his still-beating heart impaled on the bulbous head. The demon lifted its cock, and the man dangled in the air, his feet flinging back and forth as if running on a swift breeze. Blood bubbled around his mouth.

The other officer, the older looking one, cried out in anger and threw his useless gun to the ground. He picked up a broken splinter of wood, probably from the stair's banister, Morgan guessed, and the gray-haired policeman ran at the demon, holding the wood high above his head as if he was Van Helsing preparing to drive a stake through the heart of Dracula.

Morgan attempted to give the man a chance to live by throwing a wave of fire towards the demon's head, but the demon swirled about, the dead man on its cock violently flung off in Morgan's direction. She ducked to avoid being hit by the corpse-missile which crashed against the wall above her head with a crunch of shattering bone, sprinkling bits of plaster and wallpaper on her. Then the body landed on her, too.

Melvin fired his magnum, but the round went wild. Elizabeth attempted to pull herself to her feet but collapsed, wet blood blinding her vision.

The policeman drove his makeshift stake into the demon's still-erect cock. It sunk deep into the leathery tissue, black liquid oozing around the raw wound. The demon howled in pain, and grabbed the policeman by the neck with its other arm. The demon squeezed, and the man screamed. Mercifully but horribly, the man's scream came to an abrupt end when his head popped off and flew to the ceiling like a champagne cork. Blood sprayed from the headless neck, drenching the demon and a good part of the room with crimson gore.

Melvin's jaw gaped open. Everything had happened so fast. Two people were dead, and he had no doubt that they were all going to die. He felt the magnum falter in his grasp.

The demon turned towards him, a grotesque smile on its hellish face. Blood dripped from its jaw. How something could smile with a splintered piece of wood protruding from its erection, Melvin didn't know, but it was a bloodcurdling sight nonetheless.

Then it came at him.

The gun boomed to life in Melvin's hands, and the demon's head snapped back, stunned, one yellow eye exploding in its socket. The demon's cock thrust blindly at him, but the gun's blast sent Melvin's spinning backward. The impaling cock missed Melvin's prone torso and pounded through a cabinet of glass jars. Wood and jars exploded. Some of these jars were filled with liquids more than slightly acidic, and Melvin heard the sizzle of burning flesh.

Close by, Morgan slipped from under the cooling corpse of Officer Tipper just in time to see the demon struggling to pull its embedded cock out of the living room wall. Melvin saw her and scrambled across the room, a dozen bleeding gashes crisscrossing his face.

"What do we do?" he shouted. Morgan saw that he had his magnum clutched in one hand. The witch shook her head; still in her transformed state, her red bangs floated over her eyes, partially obscuring her vision. She was out of ideas; fatigue threatened to overtake her. She knew she still had untapped power that she could unleash upon the demon and perhaps destroy it, but in doing so, she might end up coincidentally annihilating her friends and most of the neighborhood. She hoped it wouldn't come to that.

"We try not to die," Morgan said, and the demon broke free from the wall behind them, its roar thundering in their ears.

It turned and came at them in a blur, fire leaping from Morgan's fingers, lead bursting from Melvin's magnum, but still the demon came with outstretched claws and death in its remaining yellow eye.

"We're dead," Melvin croaked.

"Yep," Morgan said.

But just before it sunk its claws into their heads with a killing blow, the demon reared backwards and screeched in agony. It twisted, and Melvin and Morgan saw Eric. The priest was stabbing the demon in back with what looked like a makeshift cross, two pieces of broken metal hastily tied together by torn rope, most likely the very same rope that had been blessed and the demon had torn through after Eric was incapacitated. The metal sunk deep into the demon's flesh; Eric, gnashing his teeth, hoped it'd be far enough. When hot steam issued from the wound, he knew he'd pierced the demon's heart. Earlier in the bedroom, Eric had struggled up to consciousness in time to see what the blonde witch was capable, and he hoped she'd was lucid enough to follow his lead.

"Fool!" the demon cried and raised its tail to smash the priest into paste. Eric stumbled and fell to the floor and looked up in time to see his fate hanging above him: his metal cross stuck into the demon's back.

"Elizabeth, NOW!" Eric cried desperately.

"ERIC!" Melvin and Morgan cried simultaneously.

"AMY!" Elizabeth cried deliriously. She jumped to her feet, and blue lightening zapped from her hands and struck the jutting metal cross.

The demon knew it was dead almost immediately. The electricity crackled down the metal in its flesh and blew up its heart with an explosive snap. The first thing to burst into flames was the demon's cock, its erection engulfed by blue flames, and it withered away into burning ashes. The rest of the demon followed suit. Its remaining eye opened in terror and then popped, yellow guts bleeding from its empty socket. The flesh on its face bubbled and melted away into red goo, the demon's tongue flickering and its death shrieks echoes in its gurgling throat. In moments, it was nothing more than a sizzling puddle of flesh and hair on the floor.

"Holy shit. Did I do that?" Elizabeth said and fainted.

Morgan sighed in relief and lowered her hands; she wouldn't have to annihilate everyone, after all.

7. And The End.

Morgan and Elizabeth spent a lot of time wiping the neighbor's memories and the memories of the police officers who stopped by to investigate the disappearance of Officers Spalding and Tipper. Still, Morgan felt they had gotten away with the demon's destruction fairly easily, considering what could have been.

Eric's quick thinking had saved them; his cross had been made from shards of the metal pole that Melvin hung his shirts from in the bedroom closet. After seeing Lizzie's power, Eric felt that her elemental gift plus the spiritual symbolism of God in the makeshift cross thrust into the demon's hell-spawned heart would certainly lead to its demise. While his conclusion had been highly theoretical, it had worked.

His goodbyes with Melvin had been heartfelt but short. Eric felt that he shouldn't stick around, not agreeing with all the mind-washing on a spiritual basis. He knew his actions were ironic considering the history of the Catholic Church, but Eric stayed true to his own feelings. All the same, Morgan thought he was pretty cool.

After the last police officer left, Elizabeth sighed and asked, "What now?"

They all paused, considering the last day and a half of their lives.

"I've got two pretty kickin' schoolgirl outfits if you want to hit it threesome style," Morgan suggested with a shrug and a laugh. Melvin chuckled.

"Only if you turn yourself into that hot-ass redhead," Lizzie said and gave her a sly look. Melvin stop chuckling, realizing the two women were no longer joking.

God, I love pigtails, Melvin thought as the blonde and red-head in plaid skirts and crisp white button-down shirts and red ties took turns slipping his cock into their mouths and sliding their wet tongues up his engorged shaft. He had learned to not question how he'd gotten so lucky and merely enjoyed himself. But when Lizzie flicked the end of his cock-head with her pink tongue and Melvin shivered, he couldn't help himself: How DID I get so lucky?

"I see why you picked him, out of all the others," Lizzie said and slid Melvin's erection into her lips. Melvin sucked air between his gnashed teeth, watching as Morgan unbuttoned the top of her white shirt, the curves of her milky breasts bulging dangerously from her bra. Lizzie stroked him into her mouth with fluid sweeps of her hand, her tongue flickering along his girth; she hummed in admiration as her eyes happened upon Morgan's rack.

Morgan let the white shirt slip off her shoulders, down her arms, and fall to the floor, a puddle of white cloth. Melvin watched with hungry eyes as she unclasped her bra, allowing this, too, to slip seductively down her arms as it revealed her voluptuous breasts.

"Oh my God," Melvin breathed, inhaling her body with his senses. While he still preferred Morgan's usual form, the redhead before him was breathtaking, especially as she still contained Morgan's sensual personality.

"Me likey," Lizzie said, slipping Melvin's hard cock out of her mouth just long enough to offer Morgan her compliments.

"Liz, dear, I am going to ride my husband's face. Why don't you go ahead and get your first experience of his cock inside you," Morgan said, placing herself above Melvin's face.

Liz shrugged, "Why not?"

Melvin dove into Morgan's pussy while Liz slipped him into her. Liz was wet and tight, and Morgan groaned with satisfaction as the pretty young blonde began to fuck Melvin with slow, deep strokes into her pussy, her body driving itself into Melvin's own.

Melvin loved the taste of his wife's pussy. He liked the way she got so wet that her juices smeared his lips and chin and the way she would whimper and shiver just before cumming on his face. He lapped at her clit, his fingers slipping into her and gliding back and forth with expert motions; he knew just the way she liked it.

Liz began to do something, began to grind on his cocking with hard circular movements, riding him like a cowgirl on a particularly agitated bull, her plaid skirt pulled up over her ass, the red tie flapping between her bouncing tits, and Melvin went blind for a second, a sensory overload sweeping over him. He heard Morgan giggling above him.

"Like that, baby?" she asked him. "Keep in mind, I taught Lizzie everything she knows. There's way too much free time at witch boarding school."

Melvin laughed, glad of the distraction of Morgan's question; he hadn't wanted to cum yet. The night was still young.

"Shiiiiiiit!" Lizzie gasped, and she bucked wildly on top of Melvin, waves of orgasm flooding over her, explosions flashing in her eyes. Melvin gnashed his teeth, again fighting the urge to cum as Lizzie's pussy milked him with her orgasm.

"Already, babe?" Morgan asked her with a jealous smile, catching her arms before Liz managed to buck herself off the bed.

"You happened to mention school, and I just thought of the one time we... shiiiiiit!" Lizie cried again, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and Melvin was drenched by the splash of her female ejaculation exploding on his lower body.

"Ah, yes. I think I remember that," Morgan said with a sly grin. "Looks like it's my turn."

Melvin took her from behind. He gripped her skirt with one hand while Lizzie gripped her red pigtails like handlebars, Morgan's face buried into Liz's pussy, eating her. Morgan's firm ass clapped against his thighs as he pumped himself into her again and again, his strokes rippling her ass cheeks.

"Eat that fucking pussy, cunt, yeah, fucking eat that shit like you mean it," Lizzie demanded with fiery eyes, pulling Morgan's face deeper into her hungry snatch.

"And I thought you were such a nice girl," Melvin said to Lizzie, grinning. He gave a smack to Morgan's ass. Morgan moaned, and her tongue wormed deeper into Lizzie's dripping pinkness.

"That's before I found out... fuck, that's good, baby... before I found out what a goddamned bad-ass I am," Lizzie said, meeting Melvin's eyes. Her face was flushed, and again, Melvin thought about how lucky he was. These two women were beyond amazing; they were barely human. And somehow, HE got to be the one to have them. Other men would kill for a chance like this.

Morgan, picking up on these thoughts and finding it ridiculously hot how Melvin still desired her so badly after all the time they'd spent together, after all the times and all the ways they'd fucked, how much he STILL wanted her after all of that, how he'd always want her, forever, for eternity... these thoughts made her cum.

Meanwhile, the sight of Morgan shivering against him, his cock buried inside of her to the root, her pigtails flapping in Lizzie's grip, and Lizzie's eyes meeting his own and her mouthing the words "cum in her," all this brought him to the verge and over it, and he was cumming, too.

And for a moment, the world seemed perfect.