Melvin's Magic Love Juice Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Melvin gasped, enjoying the sensations she created with her tongue and hands.

"I like to hear you call me a fucking dirty slut," she said and gobbled his cock to the root. Melvin sucked in a breath of air through his teeth and forced himself to stay upright. His boss was an amazing cocksucker; it was no wonder she had leapt up the ladder of success so quickly with a mouth like hers. Melvin ran his hands through his short hair and grasped two handfuls of it, helping guide her over his pulsing tool with sharp, plunging motions of her throat.

Olivia continued to look up with him, refusing to break eye contact, pulled his cock out of her mouth and then shoved it back in to the balls, his swelling sack slapping against the end of her chin as she deep throated him. To see his boss on her knees, taking him the way she was doing, her green eyes locked onto his, was a sight to behold. Olivia slid him out enough to rub the mushroom head of Melvin's cock against the inside of her cheek. Melvin enjoyed the way her cheek ballooned as his thick, meaty pole pushed it from the inside.

"You ARE a fucking dirty slut," Melvin groaned. "Can't you see how hard you make me?"

Olivia spat Melvin's cock out of her mouth with a wet slurp, wet saliva covering the extent of Melvin's protruding penis and dripping past her fingers, and she said, "I make your sex sausage so hard, it just wants to explode all over my face, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, oh yeah," Melvin breathed. Sex sausage? He'd forgotten Olivia's strange sexual phrases, and he wondered if he'd be getting a taste of her "slut syrup" or "fuck mustard" soon. In some corner of his mind, Melvin wondered where Richie Golding was. He'd told Melvin to meet him here, didn't he?

"Then do it. Shoot your love juice all on my face," she begged, her hands pumping Melvin with criminal speed. No man could withstand such an onslaught from a hot blonde on her knees, let alone one's ass-kicking boss. Melvin couldn't help but notice that she said "love juice"... the same name of the potion that the witch had given him, and he wondered if it was merely a coincidence. In lieu of all the things that had happened to him, it didn't seem likely. Then all sane thought left him as he felt his climax become imminent.

A jet of cum spurted from his cock and splattered on Olivia's chin. Another glob exploded out and splashed across her lips, and Olivia's tongue shot out to lick it up. A third caught her above the left eye, but the rest did not much more than drizzle onto Olivia's willing tongue. Melvin felt his knees go weak, but he managed to maintain his balance.

When it was all over, he gasped, "Here, let me get you a tissue." He stumbled over and found took one from a box on his desk and handed it to Olivia. She wiped herself off and stood from her knees and playfully slapped Melvin's ass.

"That's just a taste, big boy. The main course you get tonight," she purred, and once she was presentable, Olivia tossed the tissue into Melvin's trash bin from across the room: an admirable shot.

"Actually, uh... tonight's no good," Melvin said, stepping back from Olivia's grasp. She frowned at him.

"Really? No plans with the ex, I hope."

"No, no. Nothing like that. Perhaps I can take a rain check?" Melvin said, hoping that Olivia would accept his proposal and not further investigate his plans for the evening. Who knew how she would react if she found out he had a date with another woman, one who he was more interested in?

"Sure, anything for my favorite fuck bunny. We'll work something out," she said, gave him a quick peck on the cheek and made her way out of the office, stopping only to blow him a kiss before disappearing behind the closing door.

Melvin sighed and leaned against his desk. What a day.

"What the fuck was that?" Richie Golding asked as he poked his head up from his hiding place under Melvin's desk. Melvin jumped, startled out of his wits. Richie had been under his desk the entire time! He'd heard it all!

"Richie, let me try to explain," Melvin stammered, urging Richie to take a seat with his hands. Richie collapsed into Melvin's office chair, an expression on unbelief etched on his face. Everything that Richie had known and assumed about Melvin was all about to change, and Melvin knew that he'd have to be tactful about his explanation. How much would Richie be willing to swallow?

"I was waiting for you, and when I saw Crabapple come in, I hid under your desk, thinking I could catch her at stealing some of your work but... but... oh shit, this is fucked. You're boning her?" he said, running his hands through his hair. Some of it stood up in spiky patches. Melvin licked his lips, trying to find the right beginning for everything that needed to be said.

"Well, kind of. This is all going to sound a little crazy, but here goes..."

***

They exchanged information, leaving out certain parts that each thought the other didn't necessarily need to know. Melvin expressed his luck with woman, his relationship with Olivia, his date with Courtney and his friendship with Bridget Briswell but left out the witch and her magic love juice. Richie told Melvin that Abigail had come looking for him and knew about Courtney and Bridget but neglected to mention that Abigail had discovered this knowledge by fucking it out of Richie. They both came out of the conversation satisfied that they had told the other only what he needed to hear and therefor had single-handedly salvaged their friendship.

"Well, Abigail's going to show up and try to ruin your date with this Courtney chick, no doubt about it," Richie opined and leaned back in the office chair. He scratched his chin thoughtfully.

"Maybe Brenda and I could double with you guys and play some defense. You know, keep an eye out for the evil one and send her packing before she can get to you," he offered with a raised eyebrow. Melvin nodded.

"Yeah, that might not be such a bad idea. Bridget's got a date tonight too, with one of the security guys downstairs. Maybe we can work it out that she's at the same restaurant as well."

"We could make it a group thing even," Richie said.

"Possibly. I'll get in touch with you and Bridget, and let you know. The last thing I need is Abigail destroying any chance I have with Courtney. I've been waiting for this for so long," Melvin said, taking off his glasses rubbing the bridge of his nose. Richie stood up and patted his shoulder.

"I know, buddy. I know. Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine. What's the worse that could happen?"

***

Hours later, Melvin stood outside the door to Courtney's apartment, the butterflies fervently mounting in his stomach. He told himself that nothing could go wrong; he had the love juice on his side. He raised his hand, hesitated and knocked.

"Just a minute," a faint female voice called from the other side of the door.

Melvin heard the footsteps of someone approaching, and he kept the mental encouragement running through his head. This was what he had been waiting for, and he was going to be great. This was it.

The door opened, and Melvin felt his heart sink into the pit of his stomach.

On the other side of the door stood his pigtailed waitress from lunch, the one who had watched Tina and Melvin fuck in the men's room of the cafe. Of all people on God's green Earth, she... out of everyone... was Courtney's roommate. Melvin's jaw dropped as the girl's face lit up in recognition.

"Jesus fuckin' Christ," she said and pulled him into the apartment.

12