Memoirs of a Motherfucker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Mom on the neck, and worked my way down to her tits. As I sucked first one nipple in my mouth, then another, she cried, "Oh, it's been so long", and I didn't know if she meant that it's been a long time since she's had her tits sucked on or that it's been a long time since I nursed on them, and I didn't really care. I kissed down her belly, tickling her navel with my tongue and making her giggle again, and then she spread her legs and I got to see the holiest of holies. At first I could just see her inner labia peeking through her pubes, but then she reached down and spread her lips, and oh, how beautiful she was down there, glistening in the candlelight. Women hide their prettiest part where none but the luckiest can see. I just looked for the longest time, gently stroked her mound and the outer lips, then, slowly, put my index finger in my mother's cunt. How warm, how smooth, how moist she was. Her birth canal grasped my finger, welcoming me back on my first return visit in eighteen years. My cock throbbed as I imagined how it would feel, since she could grasp my much-narrower finger that tightly. I moved my face closer, inhaling her scent, so much richer and fresher than her panties, and she started rocking her hips at feeling my breath on her. Finally, I kissed the head of her clit, peeking out of its hood, and she nearly broke my nose when she thrust her mound against my face. I licked her entire cunt for a while, even penetrating her vagina with my tongue, before settling down on her clit, alternately licking and sucking, and finger-fucking her. She moaned and clutched my hair and pumped her pussy against my mouth and hand and, before I knew it, cried out and raised her hips clear off the bed. I kept my mouth on her and my fingers in her until the last of her vaginal spasms had passed. I moved up until we were face to face and, before I could wipe the pussy juice off my chin, she kissed me again, and it pleased me that she was tasting her own pussy on my face. She held my face in her hands and said, "Are you ready to go all the way, now?"

I nodded, too overcome by the moment to say anything. She drew me on top of her and spread her legs wide. She reached down and grasped my cock, rubbing the head up and down between her lips, wetting the head in the gesture that I would become very familiar with. She placed the head at the entrance to her vagina and looked at me and said, "I love you, baby."

"I love you, Mommy", I said back.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your mommy hard!"

I slid into her, and Mommy and I were one. We would carry this secret with us forever, but at that moment I didn't care about anything or anyone else. I was fucking my mother, and I was fucking her hard, stroking in and out like we'd done it a thousand times before. Every time my cock went in she and I gave out a little gasp in unison. It seemed like we were fucking endessly; I have no idea how long the first time went on, our bodies moving together in the candlelight. Eventually, though, my thrusts speeded up and she ground her pelvis against mine, matching my acceleration, wrapping her legs around my waist and digging her heels into my ass, helping me push. Our cries built and built until I came again, shooting my sperm into Mom's cunt, completing the circle of my life.

We made love pretty much all night long, trying out different positions; her on top, grinding away while I sucked on her tits; doggy style, with me holding onto her hips and watching my cock slide in and out of her while she clutched a pillow and moaned; sixty-nine, with me licking my own semen out of her cunt. We fell asleep as the dawn light came in through the window. When we got up, stiff and sore but very happy, we had a breakfast that was really lunch and then she led me into the shower. At first, we just soaped each other up, rubbing the knots out of our muscles, but soon we started concentrating on the fun bits and I got hard, astonished that I could still get it up--I thought that I'd used it all up the previous night. Mom turned her back to me and soaped up her ass crack; even though I knew about anal sex, I was still astonished that she was going to let me stick it in there. She gave me that sly smile. "Will you butt-fuck Mommy, baby? Will you put that big hard cock in Mommy's ass?"

"Oh, yeah", I moaned, and with her guiding me in slowly, I penetrated her anus--holy shit, I thought her pussy was tight, but this was a whole new world! I started out slowly and gently, but soon she was throwing her ass back at me as she rubbed her clit, and when I came I nearly blacked out. In less than twenty-four hours I'd had my mother in every hole. There was no turning back.

That was a few weeks ago, and since then we've made up for the the long, lonely years, and then some. We've tried out a few different things, like her finger-fucking me up the ass while she sucks me--I had no idea that the prostate was so sensitive--and even my licking her asshole, after it's been well washed-off, of course. There's more than experimentation, though; there's real love, always love. Our love has grown stronger along with our passion; this morning, after we'd fucked in the shower, I held her gently with my cock still hard in her ass and whispered that I would always love her and she whispered the same back to me.

***

We'd turned the shower off and were drying each other off when someone inside the house said, "Hello? Anyone home?"

I swear, we both nearly dropped dead then and there. After a few seconds, the voice called out again, and Mom whispered, eyes as big as saucers, "It's Jane!" She meant Aunt Jane, her sister, who had a key to the house--actually the only other person besides Mom and me who did. The fact that it was my aunt, though, only made it worse; if she caught us... Mom quickly wrapped a couple of towels around her body and hair and went out to distract my aunt while I snuck out of the bathroom. Luckily, my hair is short enough that it dries very quickly; I was also lucky that Aunt Jane didn't need to use the bathroom before I could sneak out.

After I got dressed, I came out and hugged Aunt Jane. She hugged me back, then held me at arm's length. "Why, you're bigger than ever, Jack!" She grinned. "Man of the house now, right?" Her grin grew wider. "I'm sure that you're a big help, even in the kitchen, right?"

I stared at her, at my pretty Aunt Jane, who had hair almost as red as, say... a cardinal's wing. I wondered how long she had been here. She always came in through the kitchen door...

To Be Continued...

12