Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Pippa tells john everything.
2.4k words
4.47
13.8k
18

Part 4 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home harry chatted with me, asking questions.

Had I enjoyed it?

Probably being the dumbest of them all.

Of course I had!

He also made a comment about my fanny, asking me first if I really did have 2 children?

I replied 'yes' quite defensively, then asked 'why?'

Harry said that I had a.. 'nice... tight little cunt'.... to use his words.

This actually made me blush and I came over all shy. I just found it embarrassing that he would say that.

Silly really.

I rather suspected that I had a normal fanny but it was just that I wasn't used to harrys size.

We pulled up near our house at 7. I could see johns car parked outside and the living room light on.

Harry kissed me and said he would like to see me again. To which I replied that I too wanted to see him.

We swapped numbers and said our goodbyes. I got out and waved as he pulled away from the kerb and drove off into the distance.

And there I stood for a while, thinking.

I stood there for a few minutes before going into the house.

I had done it.

At last.

All that time spent fantasising....

And now..... I had DONE it.

Properly.

Now I had time to think a moment. I wasn't embarrassed or guilt ridden.

I was proud.

Proud of what I'd done.

I had taken on this big tough ex marine. And I had enjoyed myself. I'd loved every minute. Oh sure, there were moments when I'd almost lost it. I was so nervous.

But, in the end?

Little shy, quiet pippa, had taken on this big guy.......and little shy pippa had fucking loved it.

That was the truth.

I couldn't wait to tell john and hurried off towards our front door.

However, I quickly became aware of an embarrassing problem. As soon as I began to move I could feel it. The 'tickle of a trickle' on the inside of my upper right thigh.....I was leaking.

It appeared that old harry had left me with more than just recent erotic memories.

I thought I'd got most of it back in the van. My knickers felt soaked and had evidently not been enough to stop the steady flow.

I'd had this problem in the past many times with john but this was ridiculous there was loads. It was starting to run down my leg as I got into the hallway.

It was so very embarrassing when the first person I bumped into was our eldest son chris on his way out to see a friend!

I turned a bright red and stood with my legs pressed together as he pushed past me in the hallway. Fortunately he was in a hurry so I just had time to shout after him the usual stuff.

Don't be late back.....have you got your key?.....your phone?.....inhaler?..... etc.

After shouting bye, I shut the front door and upon turning around was greeted by my husband. He'd heard me talking to chris.

Our eyes met, and in that instant I knew everything was alright.

He looked at me with excited anticipation.

I stared back with a sly grin slowly forming. Giving him 'the look'.

John came closer and took hold of my shoulders, he whispered something....a question....but one he already knew the answer to.

"You did it..... didn't you?"

I nodded, still grinning.

John copied my grin then took a deep breath.

"Oh my god.....pip......you did it!"

Although clearly very excited I heard his voice shake a little with the impact of what had happened.

He kissed me then, on the lips. Although gentle I could feel the passion behind it.... smouldering.

John wanted to go up to our bedroom and for me to tell him all about it, right then.

But, I had to sort out my leak first.

Steve, our youngest son, was not going out. He was in the living room doing some homework on our computer.

I told john in a whispered voice that I had to take a shower first, that i....had to clean up.

He got what I meant straight away.

"Oh.....I see....erm.....ok I'll be up after you come out the shower"

The look on his face, I'll never forget, that first time.

The first time he realised that another man had got his wife 'dirty'.

The look was a mix of excitement and fascination.

He watched as I walked carefully up the stairs, by then I could feel it close to the hem line of my skirt.

The shower was lovely. I like getting dirty but I like getting clean afterwards just as much. It was to become one of the 'rituals' surrounding our new hobby.

My god there was a lot that came out of me!

I guessed it was because of harrys large well defined hood, it must act like a plug holding a lot of it in. Then when I get vertical and moving......

Out it slithers.

Anyway, later that evening me and john found some time together, and talked, in hushed tones.

We were in the living room, chris had come back and both boys were in their bedrooms.

John had an army of questions. I answered all of them but one truthfully.

The one thing I lied about was harrys large size. John knows now of course, I told him just a few days later. But initially I was worried that he would become jealous and it may spoil things. I shouldn't have worried really because when I did tell him he was fine with it.

He asked me if harry was better than him? No, I said. And that's the truth. No man is better than my husband because we love each other. And when we do it, it's not just sex for fun, it's an expression of this love.

And nothing beats that. When we do it it really is 'making love'.

Sloppy and sentimental? I know.

But that's how I feel.

I described everything that had happened in detail, except the ripped blouse, which I'd hidden in my wardrobe and repaired myself later.

John did find out much later on but by then harry was just a memory. He was angry that I'd been treated like that but it was by then, in the distant past.

It was such a thrill describing everything to my husband, watching his reaction. Noticing the bulge in his trousers growing as I described coming on harrys cock.... again.....and again.

After all that's happened since, this simple act of me explaining to him all the fine detail still remains so special to both of us.

The matter of 'bareback' arouse. We had discussed it before and agreed that it would be fine.

I was on the pill. But the matter of hygiene did worry both of us. After all, harry was no timid virgin.

But, there wasn't much we could do. I love the feeling of spunk pumping into me so I wasn't going to ask him to wear a rubber.

While 'telling all' to my husband we both became very aroused.

John was trembling with excitement and his trouser bulge was clearly visible. We made use of the shed twice, then while in bed, indulged ourselves with some sensual loving oral.

Afterwards we laid in the dark and spoke in hushed voices, about what would happen next.

Our joint fantasy was that I would be shared equally between john and another man.

Oh god.....the thought of having 2 guys at once....it conjured up such delicious images....

However, this we had to work up to. Stage by stage.

At the time we were unsure of how to bring john into this.

Obviously I couldn't just say to harry....'oh by the way....my husband john....will be joining us tonight'.

It had to be done slowly, carefully.

It wasn't an immediate problem because john was more than happy to hear my descriptions of quality time spent with my new boyfriend.

And I was thrilled to tell him.

What we needed next was to have an opportunity to get harry back here to ours, get him into our bedroom, and let nature take its course....

All under the watchful 'eyes' of our two carefully hidden cameras.

John was eager to see his wife getting fucked.

I was aching to show him.

It would be difficult as the boys were in most week day evenings. Except friday that is.

On friday, chris usually stayed at his friends house for a sleepover. And steve went to his grans house and stopped the weekend.

John wouldn't be a problem, he would be at work.

He sometimes worked all friday night.

So friday evening it was.

Ok, I'm just going to pause things here to explain something, before I fast forward.

A lot happened before we could finally have our first recording of me with harry.

There was a lot of 'sessions' with him, in between that first time in his camper and our first recorded session, If I were to include in detail all of them.....this would be a very long story. And I want to get to that first recording, so I'm going to skip most of what happened.

Although I will next give a brief description of this time period between, it will be brief.

It turned out that the next day, wednesday, harry was absent from work. It appeared to be some 'family' problem. He never told me what it was despite my questions.

He arranged by text message to meet me again at his place on the thursday evening after work. His wife sonja was visiting a friend for the day and wouldn't be back till late.

So, after work harry gave me a lift home. At least that's what my workmates believed.

He took me to his house which was lovely, a large farmhouse with plenty of land to it.

Quite isolated.

Sonja kept horses, I could smell them when I got out the camper. She had two herself but stabled other peoples at a price.

Once inside the house i was offered a drink and we sat chatting for a while. Harry asked if john suspected anything?

I told him the 'neglected housewife' story which he listened to quite sympathetically. He could be understanding..... sometimes.

But I did have to wince inwardly when he bad mouthed john. Calling him a 'dumb bastard' for neglecting such a....and I'll quote him here.....'nice bird'... and not knowing what to do with her.

Despite my anger at calling john I couldn't help but grin at what he called me, I replied

"Nice bird?......is that what you think of me!"

John just laughed and replied that it was true I was gorgeous, and he was the one who knew what to do with me.

We were sat side by side on the sofa, I turned half to look at him, fixing him with the best...'the look'... I could muster and said in my sexiest voice.

"Oh really?.....and what would that be?"

Well, it had the desired effect.

We started kissing, one thing quickly led to another and I was whisked off rather hurriedly to a spare bedroom at the rear of the house.

Cautious old harry had previously locked both front and back doors and phoned sonja to make sure she was still at her friends house.

Anyway, I was treated to the same wild ride I'd had in the camper. My god that old bed creaked! I was pounded mercilessly, again mostly on my back with him on top.

Although I did manage to get out from under him once while catching our breath.

I got on top straddling him and we did it that way for a while.

It was exhausting, i really don't know where this man got the energy from, i have a keen appetite but harrys stamina was something to admire.

He almost wore me out.... almost.

I spent a couple of hours at harrys place but did get the impression that he was a bit on edge, which is understandable.

We finished up and he took me home to john. I was leaking again and this time johns curiosity got the better of him. He came up to the bathroom with me, and there, I hitched up my skirt and showed him the mess that harry had left.

Pulling the soaked crotch of my knickers to one side I let him see my freshly spunked pink slit.

There was already a little bit down my leg but more oozed out as he looked on....the few hairs I have down there were matted.

His face was a picture, eyes wide, mouth slowly dropping open.

He just said two words before I covered myself back up.

They were.

"Fuck me"

After showing him what harry had done to me, I got showered. later that night I told him all that had happened.

Then it was my husbands turn to 'leave a deposit'.

I certainly had my hands full with two horny guys to take care of!

And this, became our routine for the remainder of that week and most of the one after.

That first friday johns mum was ill so steve couldn't go and see her. He was stuck with us at home.

Harry was busy with family that weekend so things had a chance to calm down a little.

At least my poor fanny had a bit of a rest.

Then on monday of the next week i was back in the camper down country lanes. Then again on tuesday...... harrys place on wednesday.....

The man was insatiable. Thursday he couldn't make it.

By this time john and myself were getting very frustrated.

John was desperate to see us.

But then we had a break. Steves gran was better, it had just been a bad cold. She was eager to see him after missing a weekend.

So, that was arranged. Steve would go to his grans straight after school on friday, and chris would go to his mates house for a sleepover also straight after school.

I informed harry by text on the thursday that he could come to mine. He was thrilled.

Couldn't wait.

John too, got very excited at the prospect of at last being able to see me with harry.

That thursday night we checked the cameras, made sure they had full battery, checked the angle for the millionth time and hid one of them a little better.

Everything was set.

All we had to do now was wait....

End of chapter 4.