Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Playtime in the ladies room.
1.7k words
4.2
11.5k
12

Part 7 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend past uneventfully, john took me shopping for another item of lingerie on the saturday afternoon.

It was a black fishnet babydoll. Very skimpy and completely invisible under my normal clothing.

I knew harry would love it, and on monday after the weekend at his house, he showed me just how much he loved it.

We continued seeing each other clandestinely throughout that week. However back at work, i had begun to notice a few 'funny' looks from doreen, aimed at me whenever i interacted with harry.

I had a sneaky suspicion that she knew what was going on between us. We had been very careful not to show any tell tale signs in front of them but you can't cover everything.....a look from harry here..... his hand left on my shoulder a little too long there.....

Anyone perceptive enough would see it. And doreen was a very perceptive lady.

Harry for the most part behaved very professionally in regard to discretion at work, he knew i didn't want the others knowing about us.

And so for the most part behaved..... mostly.

There was however, one incident that stood out in my mind that had a profound affect on me.

I'll just explain here that when harry and tony were there at work they weren't there long usually.

It was just a matter of unloading the bags, chatting with us girls over a cuppa and then off again to collect more.

However, occasionally stella would want a minor repair doing in the shop which harry would be happy to help with. A shelf putting up, loose light fitting etc.

So they would be here longer.

This one time harry was on his own, tony absent.

He was in the back with me fixing a light near the back door. It was break time and the others were in the main shop chatting to stella.

So, it was just me and him alone in the backroom.

We were chatting, about normal everyday things, i was watching him work while sipping tea.

Suddenly he stopped what he was doing and came to me at the table, having a good look into the shop area as he did so, checking everyone was in there.

He came right up to me and said in a quiet voice

"Come on pip......lets go in the van.....go on.....they won't know"

I looked at him in surprise, as i say you never know when he's being serious. We hadn't planned to meet up after work that day so i was caught off guard. I laughed initially, but he kept going, pestering me to go in the van with him

"Go on pip....it won't take long.....they won't know"

He gestured towards the shop doorway. It was now, when i realised he really did want to do it......that the excitement filled me in a way it had never done before....

I was suddenly gripped by the urge to do it, go with him to that van and let him put his thing in me.....right there and then....that moment.

Oh god!....it was so....spontaneous....

Everything we'd done so far was carefully planned and executed with caution.

But this.....this was the opposite.

And all the more exciting for it.

For a brief moment i was about to go with him, against my better judgement.

But, it was not to be, a moment later doreen came in to the room.....followed by the others.....break was over.

Harry shouted dramatically

"For gods sake woman!......keep your hands to yourself!"

It was aimed at me but for the benefit of the others, pretending I'd been feeling him up

"Even at work she can't keep her hands off me....... she's got no shame doreen.....not like you your a lady"

Doreen just snorted and ordered him back to work. In that backroom doreen was boss, and harry knew it.

The other girls returned to their positions at the table while i quickly finished off my tea. While doing so my gaze fell upon doreen opposite me at the table....

And i wish it hadn't.

She held my gaze until i looked away, her eyes full of disappointment, anger even.

I'd never seen her look at me like that before. I was about to ask what was the matter? but deep down i knew what the matter was.

She knew about me and harry, there was no doubt now.

I felt awful because i liked and respected doreen as a friend and that look she gave, it hurt.

There was nothing i could do, the day continued and we actually got on well that afternoon, laughing and joking together.

Perhaps she didn't know? But was trying to warn me again.

Or maybe that was wishful thinking.

Something else I'd gotten thinking about was harrys proposal. That afternoon, it was foremost in my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about it, what would it have been like? A quicky in the van out there in the car park....

The possibility of getting caught....

My knickers were soon very damp with naughty daydreams.

Suddenly a wild idea came to me, which brought with it so much excitement i could hardly hear the girls talking for the loud 'thump...thump' of my heart in my ears.

The damp patch in my knickers had grown bigger, i was so moist down there, imagining harry and me in the camper.....a secret quicky.

Perhaps we would do it doggy style.....maybe he would be rough and pull my hair.....slap by bottom hard....i liked that.....or when he bites the back of my neck......mmmmm.....

Enough was enough i had to have relief.

My idea was to use the ladies room upstairs.....i had an itch that needed scratching.

So, off i went, excusing myself as i do so, it all sounded so innocent

"Just off to the loo....wont be long"

The girls hardly acknowledged me as i slipped away.

Good.

I got in the cubicle and quickly closed and bolted the door. Took my jeans and knickers down and sat down on the seat. Eager fingers finding my sweet spot.....oh my god.....i cannot describe accurately how good that felt....

The relief...

I sat there and rubbed my clit while thinking of my boyfriend.

And his big fat cock.

What i did to myself there at work, was so spontaneous, so exciting.....

It made a big impression upon me and planted a seed in my imagination.....a seed that has since grown into a lust for taking a risk now and then instead of everything being carefully planned.

I've since enjoyed taking lots of risks, some of which have almost landed me in trouble.

But that's another story....

Another week went by, another weekend.

We now had 2 recordings of old harry giving me a good seeing to in my own bedroom....on my own bed.

My affair was going well. But there was a dawning problem which faced myself and john.

How to move forward?

We both knew what we wanted. But how to get harry on board?

I had begun talking to harry about sex and fantasies, experiences etc.

He'd told me about lots of things he'd done and made no secret of the fact that in recent years he'd been with lots of married women, who's husbands weren't 'taking proper care of them' to use his words.

He used me as a reference!

Cheeky bastard!

But, i suppose ultimately i had the one up on him in our situation.

Anyway, it was these frank discussions about sex that gave me an idea.

One night, after the kids had gone to bed and i was alone with john on the settee, i asked him what he thought of my idea.

Basically, i proposed that i would tell harry a secret. My little secret would be that once upon a time i had enjoyed a threesome with my husband and his best friend.

It was a long time ago.

I had loved it and given the chance would love to try it again....

This 'reveal' initially would be to see what harry thought of sharing with me with another man.

If it was positive then soon afterwards i would reveal another secret to harry.

This would be that actually my husband had known what I'd been doing all along.... approved.....and wanted to be part of it.

It was risky of course. What if harry freaked out at john knowing what we'd been doing? Me lying to him all this time?

What if he told the people i worked with?

It was unlikely, but you think all sorts.

My plan wasn't perfect but we had that initial safety barrier of asking him what he thought of sharing me.

John initially was cautious, he was worried about me. What if harry did tell people about us? And our perverted proposal? I would have to quit the job i loved.

But, as that next week unfolded, he warmed to the idea.

And after another weekend of discussion we agreed it was worth the risk.

So, on monday evening parked down some obscure country lane in the camper, i went for it and told harry my secret.

We had just finished a marathon session. Despite the late february cold i was bathed in sweat, i hadn't cleaned up yet and i could feel it slowly oozing out my fanny, i stunk of cum.

It was sometimes nice to just lay there afterwards and feel that creeping tickling sensation as it slithered down my arse crack.

We were laid side by side on the bed in that tiny tin bedroom.

I told him about my phantom threesome, making up some juicy details which sounded very convincing.

I made sure harry knew how much I'd enjoyed it and how much i wanted to do it again.

He was curiously quiet during my confession, which with hindsight should have been a warning sign but i didn't see it at the time.

Harrys reaction was a gut wrenching blow.

I won't go into detail about all the derogatory things he said about guys that liked to do that.....'share their girl'..... mutually.

Suffice to say, upon hearing what he had to say my heart sank....and with it.....our chance of moving forward.

With harry anyway.

End of chapter 7.