Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told about my first sexual experience with my best friend's step-mother. The story continued after dinner and as we moved into the living room. Susan had been the focus of all activities the previous night but that night she made sure Lynn was the focus of everything.

Susan played director and saw that I met Lynn's every need; she sat beside us as Lynn rode my cock. She kissed and licked my face after I ate Lynn's pussy. She opened the cheeks of Lynn's sweet, firm ass and rubbed her back as I entered her from behind; she watched intently as my cock would withdraw glistening with Lynn's juices. Several times Susan would hold my cock in one hand and with her other hand she would spread the lips of Lynn's cunt and guide me into them.

Susan did get Lynn to teach her some tips on how to give a blowjob. Thank goodness, Lynn, after a long day at work and a few glasses of wine did not last as long as Susan had the night before and we got to bed about mid-night.

We got up early Sunday morning to get Lynn's clothes ironed and get her home to spend the day with her family. Susan and I stayed at the house doing some studying and resting until mid afternoon when I took her back to the dorm. Before leaving, however, she had one request. I hugged and kissed her and asked what she would like for me to do.

She looked into my eyes and asked, "Will you fuck me in Nelson's bed before you take me back?"

Of course, I could not refuse her. But we did remake the bed before we left.

That autumn weekend began a wonderful relationship that lasted until I graduated seven months later. Nelson left school at the end of the semester and Susan found out it was cheaper to help me with groceries and rent than to pay for room and board at the school.

I put Susan's lip stick napkin from Tony's Pizza back in my senior yearbook, closed it, and slid it back onto the shelf. That must be why we buy the damn things in the first place.

12