Memories of an Indian Man Ch. 04

Story Info
The story continues and finally intercourse happens.
2.7k words
4.45
22.5k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manwar
manwar
276 Followers

One morning I went in search of mother to her room on not finding her there I picked up a magazine and sat on her bed. As I began flipping through it I heard her footsteps as she walked towards the room. She had a light blue cotton blouse sans bra which did little to hide her dark nipples on her large bosom and her sheer white petticoat hugged her womanly curves. It was obvious she had no undergarments on, as she disliked wearing them at home.

"Hey, sweety!" she said.

"Hi Ma!" I replied.

It had been a little over a year since our rendezvous at my cousin's wedding. We had not really spoken about what had transpired and instead become busy with our daily lives. There was no awkwardness about it, just a sweet memory that was slowly fading. Our relationship seemed just like how it was before any of this happened.

With my father being away more than usual on his business trips, she seemed a lot more relaxed with plenty of time on her hands.

"You look exhausted sweety," she said continuing with her preoccupation.

My MBA was hectic, late nights, long hours and lack of sleep were taking their toll on my body. Besides having to deal with the frustration of not having an outlet for all my pent-up sexual desires was only adding to my woes.

Looking up at her with tired eyes I sighed and nodded in acknowledgment. However, the sight her of her dark erect nipples against the thin material which covered them seemed inviting enough even to my tired gaze. Which she noticed but chose to ignore, now out of habit.

"Do they get starred at, a lot?" I asked.

"What, these?" she asked knowing exactly what I was talking about as she cupped one of her boobs.

"Hmm I guess so," she replied nonchalantly.

"Does it bother you?" I asked.

"Well with boobs this big, you get used to the attention honey," she said with a smile.

Giggling at her rather witty reply, I began picturing them without her blouse.

"I still cannot believe I drank from them," I said letting my mind drift to thoughts of her swollen nipple in my mouth.

"You sure did," she said with a grin as she momentarily looking at me.

In fact, you wanted to constantly nurse from them forcing me to expose myself to everyone present at the time.

"Was that embarrassing?" I asked innocently.

With her hands on her hips, she said it was at first, but soon she just got used to it and instead began to enjoy the attention.

"Guess your mother is a bit of an exhibitionist," she said with a smirk.

There were rumours in our family that everyone, from the domestic help to my relatives had seen mother's boobs.

"Guess, I should have never grown up," I said with a hint of playfulness.

"What makes you think you have?" she said making us both laugh.

Listening to her speak about her boobs in such carefree manner was not only making me horny but adding to my sexual disappointments. With her motherly instinct it wasn't rocket science and she quickly picked up on my frustrations.

"Something you want to talk about?" she asked casually.

Sensing an opportunity to discuss my annoyances with her, I gathered enough courage to broach the subject.

"Do you remember err...," I hesitated.

Looking at me tenderly she waited for me to begin.

"Remember what happened after Anu's wedding?" I asked again nervously expecting her to be annoyed with me for bringing up the past.

"Of course! how can I forget my ass hurt for a whole week," she said making us both laugh instead.

Surprised by her reply, I asked, "Do you regret any of it?"

"Why would I, it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life," she replied with a smile.

"Is that what's bothering you?" she asked after a brief pause.

"No, I feel the same way, I have never been uncomfortable about it," I said to her in the most reassuring manner.

"Ok, so what's troubling you then?" she asked.

"Err... would you ever do it again?" I asked rather sheepishly.

"Maybe, I guess," she said.

"Mum would it upset you if I said I wanted us to do it again?" I asked boldly looking straight into her eyes.

Aww! that is so sweet, somebody still needs mommy she teased. And here I was thinking you would have found someone at school and overcome your curiosity she said.

Nah! I do not want to get distracted with relationships, at least not until I complete my MBA. But I must admit it is getting hard, trying to focus on my studies without an outlet if you know what I mean. Sorry to put it so bluntly mom, please do not think I do not love you and just want to use you.

She smiled and said on the contrary it made her proud to know she had raised a son with such integrity. She and my father had always hoped, I would grow to be an honest person. Besides, it was nice to know she was still needed by her son.

She went on to tell me that in all their years of marriage they had never been dishonest with each other. It was then that it occurred to me that my father was probably not in the dark about everything that happened.

"Mom does dad knows about us?" I asked rather apprehensively.

"Of course!" she said.

"Oh no!" I said with a worried look.

"Hey, it's okay sweety," she said reassuringly.

At first, he was justifiably disappointed. But when she explained her actions, he realized why she had done what she had done. She assured him that she was driven by motherly instinct and concern to educate their son and not sheer lust. This made him see it as less of a threat to their relationship and more of a mother bonding with her offspring.

She had also told him that if such a need arose again, she was willing to do the same thing again. But reassured him it would only be out of motherly concern for her child and not as a lover. Seeing her determination and intent he saw the value in her actions and as he loved her trusted her to do the right thing.

"What about you mom?" I asked.

Well, I do not see any sense in distinguishing physical love from emotional love the way society does. It does not make sense that I should only share my body with a lover and not someone I love. Especially when it makes us both happy and strengthens our relationship. So being able to connect physically with you was my way of conveying how special you are to me. Besides what I share with your father is more than, just physical love and nothing can replace it. Which is why he trusts me, with my decisions.

"Aren't you the coolest mom ever," I said.

"Come here," she said with open arms and big smile.

We embraced for longer than what was meant to be just a hug. Her petite curvy body combined with the fragrance of freshly shampooed hair was only adding to my arousal. With intimacy being rare and wide apart in my circumstances I became increasingly reluctant to let go. Encouraged by her words, I began to caress her back. Starting with gentle strokes around the nape of her neck, I slowly extended it down to her voluptuous behind. Enjoying the attention, she sighed and rested her face on my shoulder, as she placed her arms around my waist.

It didn't take long for her to realize my craving for intimacy and did little to prevent me from my preoccupation with her buttocks. Sensing no resistance, I increasingly became bolder and began to squeeze and kneed her luscious buttocks. Intoxicated with desire I felt a rush of blood to my manhood, as I fiddled with the seam of her petticoat and tried to get beneath them.

She chuckled at my clumsy effort and said "Wait!"

Reaching for the knot in front of her petticoat, she looked up at me with motherly love and gently tugged on the loose end. Undoing the knot that held her petticoat she let it slip to the floor, not having any panties on, she was exposed from the waist below. Even in her vulnerable state, she looked me in the eyes without a hint of embarrassment.

The room was suddenly silent, I could almost hear my heartbeat as we stood in each other's arms. Unable to control my boyish exuberance, I feverishly began to play with her womanly behind. Gently I began to part her buttocks and run the tip of my fingers in between her glutal cleft. Gathering enough courage, I began to rub her anus with my index finger. She closed her eyes and began to kiss me on my mouth. Taking this as a cue to proceed I pushed my finger into her anus. My unexpected action made her twitch, as she gave me a rather serious look.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I almost apologized.

"It's okay, just wasn't expecting that," she said with a compassionate voice.

It's just that I haven't really had a man pay too much attention to me down there, or at least your father hasn't shown any interest so far.

"Oh," I said raising an eyebrow.

"But it doesn't really bother me much, if you want to play with it and if it's something you fancy, I'm willing to try whatever it is that you want to," she said with a smile.

Encouraged by her kind words I returned to gently circling the rim of her anus.

"Happy?" she asked with a smile.

What better way to say it than to show it, so I pointed to the tent in my shorts.

"Why don't you take off your shorts," she said.

Without hesitation I pushed my shorts down, exposing my erect member.

"Oh my, did I make that happen?" she asked in delight, gasping at the sight of my erection.

Silently I nodded.

"It so different from your father's," she said staring at it intently.

"How so?" I asked.

Without bothering to answer she reached out to wrap her soft hands around it. Gently she pulled back my foreskin to expose my swollen glans. With her index finger she traced the outline of my exposed glans, sending shivers down my spine.

"You know your head is a lot bigger than his," she said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Your dad," she said with a smile.

"Lengthwise you are almost similar, but he has more girth, something you will grow into as you age," she said stroking it gently.

"Which do you prefer, err... I mean which do women prefer?" I asked rather sassily.

She laughed at my cheekiness and replied "Both, silly!"

A woman's vagina is quite accommodating you know, so they both feel good.

How can you say that without having tried them both, I argued?

She giggled knowing exactly what I meant.

"What do you mean mister? I have tried them both," she said still giggling.

"You know what I mean?" I said disappointed.

"No what do you mean?" she asked playfully still giggling.

"Whatever," I said shaking my head.

"Aww poor baby is disappointed," she said teasingly as she pumped my hard cock.

"Okay I'll try them both, happy now?" she asked seeing my displeasure.

"When?" I asked eagerly.

"Tonight," she said letting go of my penis and taking my face in her hands to give me a kiss on my forehead.

Not wanting to ruin the moment I did not prod further and smiled.

Later that night I was sitting up in bed reading a book, when she walked in stark naked. Without saying much, she got on the bed and began to undress me. Once I was completely naked as she was, she got on top of me letting her thick thighs straddle me and tied her loose hair into a neat bun.

Looking at me she took my penis in her soft hands and began to stroke it making my penis spring to life and become erect. As I felt the warmth of her thighs and buttocks against my legs, I could see her large breasts heaving and falling in sync with her breathing. The smell of perfume lingered on her skin as I nervously caressed her thighs.

"Hey! are you ok?" she asked sensing my tension.

Nervously I nodded unable to speak, making her giggle.

"Hmm, and I thought this is what you wanted," she said teasingly.

By now my hands were frantically exploring her body, squeezing, cupping and caressing each part.

"I know it's your first time, so you need to relax and let me guide you," she said looking at me with her keen eyes.

Still nodding, I glanced at her boobs that were now at eye level, her nipples firm and erect indicating her state of arousal. Intently my hand reached up to squeeze her boobs and tug on one of her nipples. Even though I was being a bit rough with her, I could tell that she was used to it.

"It's going to feel warm and moist as I take you inside me," she explained in a rather solemn tone.

"You ready?" she asked.

To which I eagerly nodded.

With delicate warm hands she gently unsheathed my foreskin back and positioned the head against the outside of her labia. With her other hand she parted her labial lips and adjusted the tip of my erection. My heart began to pound in anticipation of what was to come.

Looking into my eyes she smiled and asked "Excited?"

To which I nodded like a puppy.

She began to gently bear down on my erect penis, momentarily shutting her eyes I heard her whimper slightly as my thick head entered her for the very first time.

"Ahh! O.. Oh!" she moaned as she took in the entire length of my penis inside her.

Seeing my perplexed expression, she giggled and ruffled my hair, as we continued to enjoy each new sensation. Being inside her felt warm and tight but most of all being able to connect in a very special way, was emotionally very satisfying for the both of us. After what seemed like eternity, I felt her relax and loosen up. Her breathing returned to normal as I felt my anxiety give way to excitement.

"Yay! Congratulations on your first intercourse," she said with a gentle smile.

Sensing my urge to move she whispered, "Give me a few mins, let me get used to having u inside."

Looking at my perplexed expression she giggled and said, "The first time is very emotional for a woman sweetie and it's hard to explain."

"Do you like it?" she asked affectionately.

Almost lost for words, I nodded feeling elated.

"How does it feel mom?" I asked.

"Feels good honey, you do have a big head I could feel it stretching me as you entered," she said.

Getting very aroused I began gently squeezing and kneading her tits. They were soft and warm and filled my hands completely. She let a out a gentle gasp as I tugged on one of her nipples.

"Does that hurt," I asked looking at up her.

"No honey, my nipples get sensitive when I am aroused," she said.

Without further ado I began sucking on her nipple making her moan loudly.

"If you keep sucking my nipple like that, you're going to make me come," she said in a tense voice.

"Wow you can come from just your nipples being manipulated?" I asked curiously.

She nodded biting her lips and shutting her eyes in anticipation of an orgasm, as my tugging and sucking got more intense.

"Ooh honey! I'm coming, mm.. mm..," she moaned as I watched intently.

Her body convulsed and shuddered as she reached an orgasm, her vagina contracting and expanding around my erection. Finally spent, she collapsed with her head on my shoulder her vagina was now very moist, and I could feel her love juices run down my thighs. Finally, she recovered and kissed me on the lips.

"Like that?" she asked looking at me.

Gently she began to ride my strained penis, but the excitement was too much for me to handle and it didn't take long for me to come. She ruffled my hair and caressed my face as I ejaculated inside of her.

manwar
manwar
276 Followers