Memories of Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Linda. You look amazing ....... stunning, gorgeous, so, so beautiful. You look even better now than when I first saw you in it." I gushed, sitting forward on the edge of the lounge.

Linda smiled so warmly as she reached out for my hand. I took her hand and stood right in front of her. She placed her arms around my shoulders again, and I followed her lead and slipped my arms around her waist, feeling her warm, soft skin under my hands.

Leaning forward, Linda kissed me on the lips for a very first time. It was a short kiss, but I almost melted in her arms.

"Dan when we cuddled before and you ...... 'got hard' and I felt you against me, just like I can now," she said with a giggle, "Well let's just say that made my mind up as to how we should deal with your feelings for me."

With this Linda pulled me closer to her and we kissed. Softly, gently, arms holding each other close. Soon I felt Linda's tongue squeezing between my lips, wanting to play. Mouths opened and our tongues danced and teased together, exploring each other.

I had my arms wrapped around Linda, running my fingers down her silky smooth back. My hands wandered down to her gorgeous Lycra clad bum, squeezing and caressing her backside, pulling her a little closer to me.

Linda groaned with pleasure as I did this. She then did the same, squeezing my bum and pulling me close to her. I was now very erect and we were rubbing together as our passions increased, groaning and moaning with the pleasure we were feeling.

We were kissing deeply and passionately, still standing in the living room. Hands were starting to wander further as we kissed. I was feeling Linda's bum, running my hands up and down her back. She was doing the same to me as we pulled apart slightly.

We stopped kissing as Linda looked into my eyes. She ran her hand down my t-shirt, onto my shorts and my erection, rubbing and gently caressing me through my shorts. I groaned as she did this, still looking into her eyes.

"Dan ..........I think it's time ......... to move into the bedroom." Linda breathed.

"Ok." I moaned, before kissing her again briefly.

Linda let go of my erection and took my hand, leading me to her bedroom. I eagerly followed, my brain not really comprehending what was really happening.

Once in her bedroom, Linda took hold of my t-shirt and lifted it over my head, tossing it on the floor. I pulled her close again and kissed her, feeling her against my bare chest. Linda was feeling my back with her hands. I was now kissing her neck as she moaned in my ear "Ohhh Dan you feel so strong, so fit."

"You feel amazing Linda." I groaned, as I started to nibble and taste her earlobes.

Linda stopped kissing and moved us across onto the bed. We continued to kiss and caress each other. I slid my hand down Linda's chest and onto her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were hard and poking into the swimsuit material. I kissed down her chest and licked and sucked her nipples through the swimsuit. Linda threw her head back as I did this, groaning in lust.

"Dan.....Dan. Take my swimsuit down. I want to feel you against me."

I followed Linda's instructions, reaching up and pulling one shoulder strap of her swimsuit down, and then the other. She had rolled around onto her back and the front of her swimsuit was now folded down, exposing her breasts to me for the first time.

My hands immediately found her breasts, gently feeling and caressing them. Her nipples were a dark, dusky pink, all puckered and erect with excitement. I quickly lowered my mouth down and tasted her flesh, licking, flicking and sucking on her very aroused nipples.

"Oh Dan. That mmmmuuunnnhg feels soooo good. Dan ohhhh" Linda groaned as I continued to pay attention to her beautiful breasts. Looking up I could see Linda lying back, eyes closed, enjoying what I was doing.

I felt her hand reach down and stroke my throbbing erection through my shorts. I grunted as she did this. "Linda, that's uuunnngh awesome, ooooohhhh."

We looked into each other's eyes. I moved up and kissed Linda again. She broke off the kiss saying "I want you now Dan. I want you inside me." Her voice dripping with lust.

I sat up and took my shorts and underwear off. Linda sat up as well and slid out of the rest of her swimsuit. I looked and could see Linda naked for the first time. She was more beautiful than I had imagined.

I was reaching into the pocket of my shorts for my wallet, when Linda saw me and said "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting a condom out of my wallet." I panted back, rushing to get it out.

Linda giggled. "You don't need that. I can't have any more kids and I haven't been with anyone since my ex."

"I've only been with one girl." I replied.

Linda laughed some more. "You are so sweet. Come here Dan."

I leaned down over her and we kissed again, this time our bare bodies were touching all over. I was on my side, on Linda's right, kissing her deeply. Our tongues continued their dance, my erection throbbing and dripping copious quantities of pre cum onto Linda's thin thatch of pubic hair.

Suddenly Linda grabbed my shoulders and moved herself around so that she was under me. I adjusted myself so that my erection was now bumping into her womanhood, her very slippery, very hot womanhood.

Linda reached down between us and grabbed hold of my erection. She moved me, rubbing the head of my erection through the folds of her womanhood, making us both very lubricated and even more aroused. I was watching as Linda did this, seeing her fingers wrapped around me, rubbing me against her. She positioned me at the entrance to heaven.

I looked up and saw Linda looking straight into my eyes. We both smiled, knowing what was about to happen.

"Now." Was all that Linda said.

I pushed into her, slowly but firmly, holding my gaze into her eyes. We were both groaning with pleasure as her resistance around my member reduced as I slowly entered her. My erection throbbed even more within her slippery confines.

I leant down and kissed Linda deeply as I fully entered into her. She moaned loudly as I filled her completely. Her hands gripped me tightly, holding me even closer to her.

I started slowly moving in and out and Linda began moving her hips underneath me, getting into a rhythm. I was thrusting deeply into Linda as she clung to me, arms wrapped tightly around me. Her groans and moans had increased.

"Yes, yes, yes. Dan that is it. Ooohhh, munnngh." She groaned into my ear.

Lust and passion had taken control of me. I couldn't speak at all. I was so totally absorbed by the pleasure I was feeling. I kept thrusting in time with Linda's motions under me.

I kissed Linda again deeply and then looked into her eyes. Her beautiful blue green eyes looked right into mine. It was magic between us.

Our rhythmic motions increased in pace as we both headed towards climax. I was moving in time with Linda and was rapidly feeling the inevitable rumblings down in my groin.

"Yes Dan, I'm cumming! Yes, yes." Linda squealed in my ear, as she bucked her hips wildly, trying to draw more of me into her.

That set me off as I started to climax. "Ohhh Linda, yes. I'm cumming! Muuumnnngh"

Rope after rope flowed out of me as I came deep inside Linda. Linda was thrusting her hips with her own orgasmic rhythms. I had not had an orgasm like this ever. I was seeing stars. I felt like I would never stop cumming.

Once I regained my senses I looked again into Linda's eyes and kissed her gently. She broke out into an amazing smile. Her hair was slightly matted and her face was flushed and sweaty. I had never seen a more beautiful woman.

I involuntarily slipped out from Linda, and climbed off her. Her legs were still shaking from the strength of her orgasm. I lay on my back and regained my breath. Looking across I found Linda was looking back at me smiling. I was smiling too.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"Wow yourself." Linda replied with a grin.

I composed myself a little more, and tried to tell Linda how I was feeling.

"That was so amazing Linda. Better than any of my fantasies. You are so amazing Linda, so beautiful." I babbled, not really making sense, as I had so much I wanted to express, but couldn't work out how to.

Linda leant across and kissed me gently to stop me talking. Leaning back to lie on her pillow she said "Dan that was truly beautiful." She paused, looking deep in thought. "I hadn't done this in such a long time. It was even better than I remembered."

She smiled at me and I was smiling back, not really knowing what to say, but feeling very happy with myself and being together with Linda.

She leant down and lifted up the sheet on the bed and we crawled under it, lying next to each other. While lying there, I looked at Linda and she was looking at me.

My thoughts began to flow, belying my new found confidence that got me into this situation in the first place. There was one question that was bubbling under the surface that I wanted to ask, but wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer to.

Linda, always perceptive, could see I was in thought and asked "What's troubling you Dan?"

"Ummm, well........ Linda ummm I was just wondering ....... Why?"

"Why?"

"Ummm Yes. Why?......... Why me? Why this?" as I moved my hands around to indicate us.

Linda just smiled, almost sensing my insecurity in the situation.

"Dan, I have known for quite a while that you've had a crush on me."

"Really?" I replied, shocked that she knew.

"Oh Yes.......... I could tell you had a crush on me as you changed the way you acted around me. You were always super friendly when you saw me, not that you weren't friendly before, but you were extra friendly. Whenever you came over here you ALWAYS talked to me. I even caught you a few times having a bit of a sneaky peak at me too."

I was a bit embarrassed by this and I think I was starting to blush. Linda reached across and again, lovingly, touched my face.

"Don't be embarrassed Dan. It was so sweet. It actually made me feel very good that I could still draw the attentions of a handsome young man. Particularly after everything I went through with my divorce." she said.

I smiled and said "I'm glad you liked my crush on you." I paused for a second before asking "But I still can't work out how we ....... Ended up here?"

Linda leaned across and kissed me again.

"Dan, I didn't intend for us to do this. When you told me your feelings today I was very surprised. Not surprised you had feelings for me, but surprised you told me." She paused for a second before continuing

"I kept asking you questions as a way to buy myself some time. I was conflicted. I was very excited that you had fallen for me, and this brought up a lot desires that I hadn't felt so strongly in years. However I didn't think that I could act on those desires as it seemed .......... Not right. I had known you since you were a boy."

Linda's face, which was right next to mine on the pillow, showed the conflict she was feeling at the time.

"But you're not a boy now. You are a gorgeous man. When I went to give you a hug that first time and you 'got hard' from hugging me ........... Well I just knew that I wanted you as much as you wanted me."

We moved a little closer together and kissed, a little longer this time, tongues teasing a little as we kissed.

"Then you ran away. I called out, but you kept going. I realised that you were embarrassed about what happened, but I didn't want to let you go. I am a single woman, and you are a very attractive young man. There was nothing 'wrong' in what I was feeling. So I called you, hoping you went home. I was so glad when you picked up the phone. I had to get you to come back as I wanted to be with you so much.

"When you said you were coming over, I had to think how I was going to ........ How I could show you that this was something we both wanted. I then remembered you first fell for me when you saw me in my swimsuit. So I quickly raced in here and put it on under my clothes. I was just finishing putting my clothes on when you knocked on the door. The rest is well...... history."

Linda was smiling and looked so happy. I was happy too. However after all the nice things Linda was saying and how gorgeous she looked, part of me was starting to become enthused again by the situation and was getting harder and more prominent. I had started to arch my hips away from Linda, so that I didn't accidently 'poke' into her.

I reached up from under the sheet and pushed some hair from her face. I then let my hand gently slide down her shoulder, just touching her soft skin with my fingertips, along her side and down to her hip, resting there. She shivered slightly, getting goose bumps from my touch.

Linda then did the same, gently sliding her hand down my shoulder and side. As my hips were a little further away from her, she couldn't reach them. Her finger tips slid down my stomach, before inadvertently falling down onto my erection. I flinched a little as she touched me, and Linda's hand moved away slightly, before returning and started to gently run her fingers along my shaft.

"Well, what do we have here?" Linda said with a cheeky grin on her face.

Enjoying the sensation of her light touches on me, I replied with a giggle "I can't help it. You should know by now that's what being with you 'does' to me."

Linda leant over and kissed me. "I'm flattered." She replied back flirtily.

With this she let go of my erection and placed her hand on my hand which was still on her hip. We were looking into each other's eyes as she slid my hand down between her legs. I got the idea and continued to move my hand downwards as she returned to pleasuring me.

I slid my hand lightly over her stomach and down between her legs, lightly over her mound, feeling the neatly trimmed covering of hair she had down there. Her legs opened allowing me to move further and I ran my hand down over her delicate lips where she was very warm. My finger then slipped in between her folds. Linda shook slightly as I did this. I could feel she was sopping wet under my touch, as I gently slipped my finger easily inside her.

She groaned slightly as she went to speak. "Ooooh Dan. That's what being with you does to me." She said with a throaty whisper.

I leaned across and we started to kiss. Her lips parted and her tongue came to greet mine. I moved my hand from between her legs up and around her pulling her close to me. As I did this Linda let go of my erection and cuddled up close to me, wrapping her arms around me.

Pulling apart after a few moments, Linda looked at me.

"There was something I wanted to do as soon as I felt you against me, but I didn't get to do it before. Can I do it now?" she asked in her sweet innocent voice.

"Of course. What is it?" I asked, having no idea what she wanted to do, but I was so aroused I would have done anything.

"This." Replied Linda, as she lifted the sheet off me and proceeded to kiss all the way down my stomach, while taking hold of my erection.

She kissed right down, reaching my throbbing penis. She stuck her tongue out and licked all the way up my shaft, flicking the underside of the head when she got there, then licking all the way back down it.

"Muuunnnngh." I groaned as she did this.

With the tip of her tongue Linda licked a big drip of pre cum from the tip of my erection. A long strand went from her tongue to the head, before breaking and landing on her chin.

"Mmmmm Dan, you taste very nice." She said licking her lips. "I might have to have some more."

With that Linda lowered her mouth down and took the head of my penis in her mouth, sucking and stroking it. I groaned with extreme pleasure as she moved her mouth up and down the shaft, stopping from time to time to flick her tongue under the head. I had never had a blow job before and this was blowing my mind.

She continued sucking and stroking for a few minutes before I started to tense up. Linda lifted her mouth off me and said "I don't want you to cum yet."

As she kissed the head of my penis again Linda looked back up at me and asked "Would you like to taste me?"

"Ohhh yes Linda."

She quickly let go of me and rolled over onto her back, her head up on the pillow next to me. I rolled over and kissed her, tongues flicking together. I started to kiss down her chest, tasting and teasing her increasingly hardened nipples.

I looked up between her breasts and said "I have never done...." I moved my eyes downward "This before."

Linda just grinned "Don't worry Dan. I will tell you what I like."

With that I started to kiss down her body, down her beautiful, slightly soft tummy, pausing to give her navel a good licking. Linda squealed when I did this. Going down further, I kissed across her mound. I then moved across and started to kiss and nibble on the inside of her thigh.

"Ohhh Dan, that is so good."

Moving across I could see her womanhood all splayed open in front of me, her lips darker than I had expected. Her scent grew stronger, a slightly musky fragrance.

I gently kissed across her I crawled between her legs and began by kissing up near her sex. I kissed closer to her opening and she began to guide me, with both her words and her hands on my head.

"That's it Dan, very nice. Use your tongue to open my lips, taste my juices. Yes that's good, suck on my lips, yes that's great. Come up a bit, yes that's my clit. Lick gently, up and down. Good. Mmmnnn."

Linda was dripping copiously from my attentions, her fluids tasting a little tangy and sweet at the same time. Looking up I could see that she had her eyes closed, her face slightly contorted in the pleasures she was experiencing.

"Ohhhh Dan, yes. Right there. Muuunnnngh."

Linda started to move her hips under my face, wriggling with my explorations. Then she lifted my face out from between her legs.

"I'm so close Dan. I want you inside me again."

I slid up the bed and Linda moved out from under me. We kissed and she didn't appear to mind that my face was covered in her juices.

Linda guided me so that I was now on my back. She then slid around to be on top of me. Her right hand held my erection against her. Her hips moved and I slipped inside her. Moving slightly, Linda rose off me and then sank down on me again, fully filling her. Lying down on me she held me close as we established a slow rhythm.

After a while, Linda sat up on top of me, leaning back as she changed the angle I was moving inside her. I was mesmerized watching her slowly ride me, up and down, moving her hips to direct me where she wanted me. Her perfect breasts were moving in small circles in time with our motions.

I started to feel the familiar feelings in my loins. I let go of Linda's hands and held her hips as I started to thrust a bit faster, pushing further into her. Linda started to moan loudly, encouraging me to keep thrusting inside.

We moved quicker together, both moving closer to orgasm. I was thrusting as deep as I could go, Linda had her back arched back as she moved faster and faster on me. She was panting loudly and I was groaning.

"Ohhhhh Dan." Linda cried as she sat up, her hips bucking wildly as she experienced her orgasm.

This set me off to as I started to erupt inside her.

"I'm cumming Linda." I almost shouted as I sprayed inside her.

Linda fell forwards down on me and kissed me, trying to draw as much of me inside her. We held each other close as our orgasms flowed together.

As we came down from our orgasmic high, Linda and I were still kissing.We were both hot flushed and sweaty, but kept holding on, wanting to be close.

Linda was looking into my eyes, her beautiful blue green eyes looking deep into mine. We kissed again, gently, tenderly, dare I say it lovingly. Linda was smiling her beautiful smile right to me, and I was smiling back.