Memories of My Making

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to lay down and rest alongside her, quietly in our own contentment, but the limo rolled to a stop. The sound of gravel on the tires shocked us both to alarm.

"Oh shit," we both exclaimed.

Hurriedly we grabbed our clothes and put on the necessary garments. She threw my underwear and pants at me while shimmying her dress back on. Approaching footsteps sounded from outside the passenger door. Thinking quickly, I slammed the lock down just before the driver had opened it. The latch of the door handle failing to open sounded a few times before the footsteps headed back to the front of the car. A few moments later, and the latch popped back up to its unlocked position. By the time the driver opened the door Kim had just finished slipping on her heels. She slowly stepped out, brushing her hair down and staying in front of the door's opening as I finished tucking in my shirt underneath my tuxedo jacket.

Finally, I stepped out of the limo. Our driver looked at me with an amiable smile. He closed the door behind me and whispered, "Might want to comb your hair a bit, son."

I must have blushed because he gave a small chuckle before backing away. Kim took my arm in one hand and tried to help brush my hair down with her fingers as we approached the front door to her home. Before I even rang the doorbell the door swung open to reveal her father standing dramatically.

"You're late," he frowned. "It's been thirty minutes past the curfew."

"F-f-forgive me, sir," I stammered, still off kilter from the ride. "We, uh, we were late, I know that."

My mind drew a blank, I couldn't think of a good lie to tell. Thinking that taking the defeat on being past curfew rather than being throttled for having sex with his daughter was a better end to the night, and a much less painful one, I simply looked straight into his eyes.

"F-forgive you?" he mocked me, pointing his finger at me. "I have half a mind-

"Daddy, don't!" Kim interrupted her father. "It wasn't his fault. Ronnie wouldn't leave the after-party and we were his ride."

Her father turned his frustration towards her for a moment, his finger waving aimlessly, then looked back at me. Kim's words echoed in my mind as I pictured Ronnie pleading to stay longer. Then, following the sudden image, I caught her father's gaze and imagined him pacing in their front hallway, checking his watch for the time. A mental image would strike him as he stood, one of Ronnie in his little bow-tied suit begging Kim and me to stay at the after-party a few minutes more.

I wasn't sure if this would work, as I didn't even try to utter my more famous line. Yet once I was finished picturing all of what I wanted him to believe he had imagined on his own earlier that night, his eyes had a twinkling effect, as if some recognition was triggered in his mind.

"Of course, I knew that Ronnie was no good," he muttered angrily. "Come on in, Kimberly."

Kim let go of my arm, leaning up to give a quick peck on my cheek, whispering in my ear before she stepped inside. "Tonight was amazing."

I smiled after her. Her father went to close the door, giving me a disgruntled look. "I've still got my eye on you. You best get on home now, if you know what's good for you."

"Yes, sir." I waved goodbye and headed back to the limo.

The driver opened the door to the back seat for me and shook his head with a smile. "You sure got away with that one."

I kept smiling for the rest of the night, and probably in my sleep, too. There was a new way for me to use my ability, and in a much more effective way. From that night on that I had known my life was headed in a much different direction than I had ever expected. And I liked it.

12