Memory Loss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three girls excitedly agreed. Kim hugged me again and said, "It'll be like daddy-daughter date nights."

"Exactly," I said. "I want to take each of you to your favorite restaurants for dinner, and do things you like to do. Then we'll have more of a family day on Saturday."

This got all three girls excitedly chatting amongst each other, as they started to think of plans. I got up from the table, and helped clear their dishes. Then I found some ice cream in the freezer and scooped a small dish for each of us.

After the ice cream, I think all of us were winding down, especially me. It had been a long, trying day. Before I could retire to my room, each girl hugged me again, and kissed me on the cheek. Again, my brain tried to remember that these were daughter hugs, not girlfriend hugs, but I couldn't help but feel the warmth from their breasts as they squeezed me close.

"Oh! Wait!" Katie interjected, as she dashed off into the living room. She came back with a photo album. "You should look at these. To help you remember." I opened it to the first page and saw my own face, the way it used to look, grinning like a madman, wearing a tuxedo. On my younger self's arm was Kasidy Carter, now Kasidy Drake, in a stunning white wedding dress, also wearing a winning smile.

"Oh. Oh my," I stuttered, stunned at that first picture. The couple I saw was leaving a church, having been married moments before, surrounded by a blur of people on either side. I looked up at the girls, and they were watching my expressions. "Thank you. I'll look at it tonight, before I go to sleep. Maybe it will give me good dreams."

----

I lay in bed, lounging in a t-shirt and pajama bottoms, paging through the album, taking full stock of each image. It wasn't just a wedding album, as I had previously thought. The pictures were chronologically ordered though, from the wedding and onward. I got to see pictures of Kasidy showing off her baby bump, then there were suddenly pictures of the happy couple holding baby Katie.

I was thankful that each picture was meticulously labeled with a date. I wondered if I did that or Kasidy. It helped me build a timeline of my apparent life, the life I couldn't remember. I married Kasidy in 2002, and we immediately started our family. Katie was born in January of 2004, and Kennedi followed that December. I saw pictures of the two of them as toddlers, playing in the yard of a smaller house; I guessed we didn't move to this larger one until later on.

Kim was born in 2007, meaning she had just turned 18 last month. I continued to page through and found that we'd only moved to this house in 2015. I saw snippets of them growing up and going through teenage phases, like braces, fad clothes and haircuts, and even a pic of Katie with her left arm in a small cast. I made a note of that and meant to ask her about it later.

The album's last pictures were in about 2016, showing a family vacation on a beach. Apparently we had all flown to Hawaii. Kasidy, who would've been in her late 30's, still looked stunning to me in her pink and white bikini. All the girls stood by her, all pre-teens at the time, wearing matching suits in different colors. And me, in my board shorts, still grinning, proud of my life and my family.

I closed the book and put it on the bedside table, then rolled over and drifted to sleep, trying to remember being that happy.

----

I woke up to a tiny whisper. "Daddy?"

My eyes opened and tried to see in the dark. A shadow crept towards the bed. By the height, I guessed it was Kim. I blinked my eyes and focused on her small figure in the darkness. She was wearing a long t-shirt that went past her waist, half-way to her knees. She whispered again, "Daddy?"

"Kimmy? What's wrong?"

She dove into my bed and hugged me tightly, for probably the hundreth time in the last 24 hours. She was shaking and I felt wetness as her face pressed into my shoulder. She'd been crying. Was still crying. "Daddy, I had a nightmare that you didn't wake up and you were dead and we were all alone and I didn't know what to do and..."

"Shhhh, it's okay." I said calmly, trying to soothe her. "I'm still here, and still very much alive."

Her grip didn't loosen. "It was awful, I was so scared."

I rubbed her back and just let her get it out. She smelled nice and felt good in my arms. I took deep, slow breaths, and eventually she started to relax and did the same. After a few minutes, I asked, "Are you okay now?"

She sighed sweetly, and said, "I think so. But, can I stay here with you for tonight?"

I couldn't say no to that. "Of course Kimmy."

She flipped over and faced away from me, but she grabbed my arm and threw it over her. "Thank you Daddy. I love you," she cooed. A minute later, her breathing changed, and I knew she was out.

Right away I knew I was in trouble. I had an attractive young woman in my bed, but she was my daughter. Again, my brain was still thinking like a 23 year old. I couldn't say no to her, and now I was trapped. The last think I wanted to do was to kick her out of bed, but I was terrified of getting an erection and being called some kind of pervert. Thankfully, I was able to put my fears to rest long enough to fall asleep.

Two hours later, I woke up, still in the dark. But now I realized Kim's body had closed the gap between us, and I was now spooning her from behind. She sighed in her sleep, and her soft behind wiggled just a bit. That was all it took, and I felt my member start to engorge with blood.

I tried everything I could to make it stop. I tried thinking of gross things, of sports, of anything else I could, but I kept coming back to a petite blonde, in my arms, in my bed, her small sexy behind pressing on my crotch.

If she was awake, I was sure she'd feel it. I'm not huge but it's enough, and I've never had complaints. My only saving grace was that she was still asleep, and there was still layers of clothing between us.

She sighed again and shifted her body. Her bottom rubbed against me, and I felt my dick throb as it got lodged just below her cheeks, right against her crack. My mind raced and I knew there was no way it was going to deflate on its own.

Then she stirred, and I knew she was waking. I decided my best option was to flip over and face the other way, so I took my arm from her waist and turned away. The movement of my arm did wake her up. As I settled on my other side, I felt her do the same, and now she was spooning me.

Her arm wrapped around my side, resting her small hand on my stomach. "Daddy," she whispered.

"Yes, Kimmy," I answered just as quietly.

"Were you poking me?"

"What do you mean, sweetie?"

"Poking me. With your thing. I felt you poking my butt."

Busted. "I'm sorry honey," I managed to stammer. "I... um... it just happened in my sleep. I guess I was dreaming about your mom or something." That wasn't true, I hadn't been dreaming at all. But I hoped it would make her happy and not weirded out.

She was quiet for a few seconds, but it felt like minutes. Then she whispered, "It's okay Daddy. It felt good. It made me feel pretty." She snuggled against my back.

"You are pretty, Kimmy. You're so beautiful." That was the truth.

She kissed the back of my neck. "Thank you Daddy. I love you." Then I felt her hand move to my shoulder and push, so I turned to lay on my back. She kissed me again, on the cheek, and lay her head on my shoulder.

She fell back asleep, and eventually, after my erection finally faded, so did I.

----

In the morning, I opened my eyes. Kim's head was still nuzzled into my shoulder. In the light peeking through the bedroom window, I watched her sleep peacefully. The sheet that lay over us had been pushed down to our stomachs, and I saw her body rise and fall slightly with each breath, as she lay in her long, yellow nightshirt.

I didn't want to wake her. Being summer, she didn't have to get up for school, but I figured her older sisters might already be rising for the day. But I felt the urge to relieve my bladder, so I slowly lifted the sheet to lower it, so I could escape. In lifting the sheet, I saw that Kimmy's night shirt had drifted upwards in the night, and I got a small glimpse of bright green panties that had been hiding below.

I kicked myself. This was my daughter, but I was remembering the previous night and I started to get aroused again. I gently lifted her head from my shoulder, and placed it on my pillow. Then I darted into the bathroom to take care of my poor bladder before it exploded.

When I came back, Kim was still laying with her head on the pillow, but her eyes were open. "Good morning Daddy," she said, without moving her body. She hadn't adjusted her shirt or the sheet, so the bottom of her panties was still on display. I tried not to look at her crotch.

"Good morning Kimmy," I replied, sitting on the bed next to her.

She sat up and stretched, her small breasts taut against her shirt, and I tried not to stare at that either. "Thanks for letting me stay with you last night." She stretched her arms around me for a hug, and I picked her up to plop her on the floor, standing in front of me. Thankfully, gravity pulled her shirt back down into place.

"Come on," I told her, "I may not remember much, but I remember I'm good at making pancakes. Let's get some breakfast."

----

Stay tuned for Chapter 2...


12