Men of Mykonos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers

Kenton shuddered and looked away.

"Whenever you want it, it is here for you," Santos said, as he pushed the cock back inside his shorts and zipped up. He turned and went back into his villa.

Kenton turned toward the rail of the terrace, his eyes taking in the stretch of the harbor. The clutch of buildings down at the town center; the scattering of white, ochre, and stone buildings on the sides of the encircling mountains; the translucent blue-green of the water; and the ships—the balconied cruise ship just at the dock below the line of gay-resort villas and the Greek ferry slowly moving out of the harbor, taking Georgiou back to Athens. His eyes then came back up the hillside to the pool below. Panos was standing there, looking up at him.

I wonder how many centimeters, he thought. Then he shuddered, pulled away from the rail and walked back into the villa. It was a self-contained unit. They had stopped on the way up the hill and Georgiou had bought him enough provisions for a week. The kitchen was at the other end of the unit from the sea. It was separated from the dining and living room section by a counter. A metal circular staircase went up to the second floor, which had a small bedroom, with a single bed, above the kitchen; a bathroom; and, on the sea side of the building, a master bedroom opening out to a balcony above the pergola over the terrace below.

Standing in the living room and looking down at his unopened luggage, Kenton thought, Now what? He already felt alone and lost—and not having any idea what to do next.

He took one of the suitcases upstairs to the master bedroom and placed it on the floor. He was drawn to the balcony and once there, he realized that he had come out to look at Panos again down at the pool. But no one was at the pool when he looked toward it.

Disappointed, he came back into the bedroom and then down the stairs to retrieve the other suitcase. When he got to the bottom of the stairs, though, he heard a knock on the door. He opened it to a smiling Panos.

"Hello. My name is Panos. I help with what needs to be done here. You are new, I think. Are there any services you are needing?"

Involuntarily, by instinct, Kenton drew out his wallet and extracted a 200-euro note and lifted it for Panos to see. Panos laughed, smiled broadly, put a hand on Kenton's sternum to move him back from the door so that the young Greek could enter, and pulled a condom disk from the waistband of his Speedo.

Despite the 200 euros, Kenton had to do most of the work at the beginning. Panos lay on his back on the master bed, his wrists locked behind his neck, and grinning up at Kenton, as, facing Panos' head and riding his pelvis, Kenton fucked himself on Panos' very nice cock. After Kenton had ejaculated on the young Greek's chest, though, Panos began earning his fee. He pushed Kenton over to the side and then onto his back. Standing by the bed, he pulled the condom off, grabbed Kenton's head by the hair, and brought Kenton's mouth to his cock, almost brutally face fucking Kenton and creaming his face.

"You got beer?" he asked almost immediately after coming.

"Downstairs, in the refrigerator," Kenton answered, meekly, running the back of his hand over his face to wipe away Panos' cum.

"Stay here. I give you a special for the first time. No more charge."

Kenton watched the lithe, dancer's body move gracefully down the stairs. The young man's cock was nice, but it wasn't anything close to the size of James' or Georgiou's, or, for that matter, what Santos from next door had shown him. Still his body was young and hard. Kenton had always gone with older men. There was something exciting and different—and a bit dangerous—about this young man. Kenton had never been with a male prostitute before—young or old. What wasn't different was Panos' self-assurance. All he need do was tell Kenton what he wanted, and Kenton likely would do it.

Thus, when Panos came back with a length of nylon rope he'd found somewhere downstairs and started tying Kenton's wrists together and then pulling his arms over his head and tying his wrists to the headboard, Kenton only looked on with wide-open eyes. He'd never been bound and fucked before.

He was now, though. Royally fucked.

Panos stuffed pillows under the small of his back to raise and turn up his hips, rolled the condom back on that he'd used earlier, grabbed and wishboned Kenton's ankles, and pushed his knees under Kenton's buttocks. He cupped Kenton's face in his hands, staring hard into Kenton's eyes. Kenton panted, feeling the bulb of the cock resting just inside his rim. Panos patted him on the cheeks, moving his face back and forth and then, coming in for a French kiss, plunged his cock deep into Kenton's channel, as Kenton tried desperately, and unsuccessfully to break the kiss so he could scream. Panos fucked him hard and long.

After he was done, Panos slipped on his Speedo and, while untying Kenton's wrists, declared, "You are a good fuck. I charter a boat down in the harbor. I take you out sometime and fuck you good and proper on the sea where no one can hear us. Try it; you'll like it. For you, only 100 euros."

At the head of the stairs, he looked back and said, "Welcome to Mykonos."

Yes, welcome to Mykonos, Kenton thought when Panos was gone. He immediately felt the loneliness sweep in again. This was the wildest fuck he'd ever had. But Panos had suggested he could do wilder. Was this what Kenton was looking for?

* * * *

Kenton came slamming out onto the terrace late the next morning wrapped in a robe and fuming. Santos already was out on his terrace, this time with a bottle of wine and two glasses sitting on the side table beside him. He was only wearing shorts and sandals.

"Kalimera," Santos said in a pleasant voice, not showing whether or not he saw the mood Kenton was in.

"Excuse me?" Kenton said, turning toward the neighboring terrace. He hadn't seen Santos sitting there when he'd come out. He ratcheted his ire down. He was taken aback by seeing the older man bare chested. He was deeply tanned and in quite good muscular shape. The salt and pepper hair on his pecs was profuse and tapered down his belly.

"Kalimera is good morning in Greek," Santos said. "It will be helpful for you in the village if you learn a few Greek phrases. They won't expect much. This is a tourist town, so almost everyone speaks English, but they will appreciate the gesture. I'll be happy to teach you some phrases—perhaps while we are making love, while I am inside you."

Ignoring the last part, Kenton said, "Kali . . ." but couldn't go any further.

"Kalimera," Santos patiently repeated.

"Kalimera," Kenton repeated.

"Very good. But you seem upset this morning. I would have thought you felt quite satisfied after yesterday afternoon."

"Pardon?"

"The walls. They aren't too thick in these villas. And you make considerable noise when having sex. Panos is good at bringing out passion in a man, isn't he? I can bring out passion in a man too—maybe better than Panos can."

"Ah," Kenton said. So that's why Panos had said they could go out on the sea to make love—that they could go where there was no one to hear them.

"So, was Panos good for you? You seemed nervous yesterday—like you needed a man inside you. I was quite willing to help you with that. I'm still willing. Perhaps you can come into my villa now, and—"

"Yes, Panos was very good," Kenton answered, too exasperated to try to deflect the bluntness and openness of Santos' conversation.

Keying on this, Santos continued, "Something seems wrong this morning with you, though. I heard you curse a few times in the night. I hope you don't have the traveler's curse."

"No, no sickness," Kenton said.

"Good, because it's no good fucking a man who has the shits."

Once again Kenton let this baldness pass. On some level he found it arousing, though. And now that he'd seen both Santos' cock and his bare chest, Kenton was finding this bold, crude bantering welcome. Somehow it was more honest than he was used to get during the mating dance in the States.

"It's the lights in my villa over here. They won't come on. I kept looking for some way to turn them on. I guess I'll have to try to track Panos down this morning. He said he was the maintenance man here in the mornings."

"And perhaps spend another 200 euros on him?" Santos said, with some amusement in his voice.

"Perhaps," Kenton said, beginning to fall in with Santos' conversation style.

"Do you like young cock? Is he not too vigorous for you?"

"I usually go with older men. He's different. A little hard to keep up with, yes. But I suppose I'm here for the adventure."

"Older men like me have more experience. I would bring you with me. We would peak at the same moment. I can peak a man again and again until his balls ache and he begs for release. Have you ever had your balls ache and enjoyed it? Ah, no, probably not. But I could do that for you. I would take good care of you. I could give you three climaxes in quick succession too, if you wish. Make your balls ache for want of it and then bam, bam, bam. Cum everywhere. We would need a mop."

Kenton felt himself warming to the innuendo. But it wasn't really innuendo. It was more explicit than that. The "I would take good care of you" was just what Georgiou had said, and in many ways he had, indeed, taken good care of Kenton. From the way Santos talked, though, Kenton thought that perhaps Santos would give him more attention in sex than Georgiou did and this was warming him up.

"I could show you the magic of the lights in your villa," Santos said. "There is a secret to it. I could teach the secret to you."

"You could? You will?"

"For a small price."

"And what's that?" Kenton said, now a bit amused and also a bit relieved. Perhaps there was something simple that needed to happen with the lights. Maybe he didn't have to be as upset as he'd gotten in the evening and the night. Having something like that not work was a reminder of how dependent he'd been on James—and then, in several ways, on Georgiou while they were traveling.

"Tell me, do you sleep naked?"

"Yes, why?"

"Are you naked under that robe?"

Kenton didn't answer right away, which was answer enough for Santos.

"Stand and open your robe and let me see your body and then I will show you the secret of the lights in your villa."

"Oh, hell, why not?" Kenton said. He turned toward Santos and opened his robe.

"As I thought, a beautiful body. I could make music on that body. And you are aroused."

Closing his robe again, Kenton said. "You are quite forward in your talk. That would probably arouse a statue. I don't think it means anything today, though."

"You don't think? Or you know it doesn't mean anything today?"

"It doesn't mean anything today."

"But perhaps some day?"

"Perhaps. But you were going to show me about the lights."

"I can tell you, unless you wish me to come over there inside your house, where I can show you how to fix the lights and you can invite me upstairs, and, speaking of lights, I could fuck your lights out."

"The lights. The secret of the lights. If you can tell me from here, that would be best." Kenton was smiling, though. He had already decided that he would try this man out someday—not today, though. His thoughts went to the size of the man's cock. More than twenty centimeters apparently. How much more? How many centimeters was James? What's eight and a half inches in centimeters?

Panos had worn him out, but it was more from the athletic positions, being bound, and the vigorous thrusts than for where he could reach, what he could stretch.

"Just inside the entrance to your villa, on the wall by the kitchen, there is a box. I don't think they shot home the breaker for you that connects the lights to the electricity. They turn that off when the villa isn't occupied."

Kenton went in and threw the switch, and, sure enough, the lights came on. He thought it only polite then to return to the terrace and thank Santos for the help.

"That's too bad," Santos responded.

"How so?"

"If you truly had a light problem, you could have come to my bed tonight. I don't have a light problem."

"Then that opportunity has been lost," Kenton said, with a laugh.

"Since I helped you, perhaps you can help me."

"With what?"

"This bottle of wine. I'm told that it's healthy for me to drink the wine, but not the whole bottle. That raises a conundrum. I need someone to help me drink this bottle of wine, and I just happen to have two glasses here."

"You just happen to have two glasses," Kenton repeated, still amused.

"Come over here and drink this wine with me. When we are done, I can put you on my lap and fuck you. Do you remember how big my dick is? I can tickle your tonsils with it inside you."

"I'll share the wine, but for today, I will sit over here on the other side of this fence and vine."

"For today? So, perhaps on another day, I can put you on my lap and fuck you? You have a beautiful body. It needs to be used."

"Perhaps on another day. Not today, though. Today, I have to go see the village."

"And let Panos take you out in his boat and fuck you on the sea?"

"Perhaps."

"For 100 euros? He offers a discount for those he likes."

"Money is to serve one's needs."

"I will pay you 300 euros to let me bed you." By now, Santos had filled a glass with wine and delivered it across the fence. Both men were at the rail and looking down into the Mykonos harbor.

"If I thought you were serious . . ."

"Of course I am serious."

"You don't look like a man who can waste money like that."

Santos laughed. "Looks can be deceiving. I am a rich man. See that yacht down there in the marina? The largest one? Over toward this end. That is mine. These vacation villas—they are mine too. The villa you are renting is mine."

Kenton didn't really believe him. Santos was just playing him, he thought.

"Besides, I have seen your body now. I pay that much for the prostitutes down in the town and they don't have the beautiful body you have or even the one I have. Look at me, Ken."

Kenton turned his head again and gasped. Santos had stood and dropped his shorts. He was as naked as Kenton was under his robe. And this time his cock was in full, magnificent erection.

"Have you ever been fucked raw, Ken? I am checked regularly. I like to bareback fuck. I can bring you pleasures skin on skin that Panos never could. Don't ever let Panos fuck you raw. He goes with whoever pays 200 euros. I am pickier than that—and checked each time I fuck a new man. I will pay you 400 euros to bareback fuck you. Just show me a doctor's certificate."

"Which couldn't happen today," Kenton answered with a shaky voice. He knew now that, yes, Santos would fuck him—someday—unless the man was just toying with him.

"No, not today. Today, we enjoy this bottle of wine. Then you say you wish to go down into the town. I will give you the address of my doctor. I will call ahead and make the arrangements for the check. No need to pay. You just need to let him taste you bareback too. We share, and when I send him a man for check that's how I can be sure the man checks good—Doctor Mavrades must fuck him raw too. Mavrades willing to do that, I know test is valid. OK? You go to the doctor while you are in town?"

"Perhaps," Kenton answered. He was so keyed up now, though, that he regretted that there would be a wait. He decided just not to take Santos seriously about giving the doctor privileges in exchange for a bill.

Santos saluted him with the last dregs of the wine in his glass. "You have me excited now. I must give myself relief."

Kenton could see over the separating fence that Santos had his cock in hand and was stroking himself. If anything the cock was longer than it had seemed before.

"You wish to watch? Or this time I could use a rubber and service you. How about it? You come over the fence and onto my lap? From the noises you made with Panos, I know you are a passionate man who enjoys it."

"Let's leave it as a 'perhaps later' for now," Kenton said in a shaky voice, as he struggled up from his chair and started backing into the house.

"Tell me before you retreat, Kenton. You are going to let me fuck you someday, aren't you?"

"Yes, Santos, I'm going to let you fuck me someday." He turned, entered his villa, and raced up the circular stairs to his bedroom, lay on his back, and jacked himself off.

He had no idea why "yes, someday" couldn't have been a "yes now."

* * * *

There was no more intent going for Kenton that afternoon when he descended the hill and walked into the harborside town of Mykonos—having the same name as the island—than to acclimate himself to what was there. He had the address of Dr. Mavrades tucked away in his wallet, but that whole scenario that Santos had spun for him—intending to bareback him and gaining assurance that the doctor had thoroughly check him for disease first by barebacking him himself after a clean bill of health—seemed quite outlandish. Santos was a funny little man, plying Kenton with sexual innuendo to the point of arousing interest in Kenton and then making demands on him that included being fucked by another man first.

It just wasn't going to happen—at least in that way. He would let Santos fuck him—but with a condom—and he hoped to hell that he wasn't disappointed that Santos' cock couldn't fuck him as well as the man's tongue could. Could a man ejaculate just from lying on his back and listening to a man like Santos make love to him with his voice, Kenton wondered. It would be a good experiment.

Kenton wasn't even thinking of the dangerous young man, Panos, when he walked down to the harbor and sat on a bench overlooking the marina, either. He had a sense that Panos was too wild and vigorous for him for an extended, deepening relationship. Conversely, he was a complete departure from what Kenton was accustomed to in a coupling. But Kenton couldn't stop thinking about sex with him.

He was embarrassed by what Santos had said about the noise he had made while Panos was fucking him. He couldn't doubt it—Panos had been rough and had provided no mercy when Kenton had begged for it—and the helplessness of being bound had pulled something out of Kenton that no other lover—certainly not James—had done. Being noisy in sex was something new for him—as was being fucked by a younger man.

The thought of what Panos had said about sailing him out to the sea and fucking him where there would be no inhibitions for Kenton to scream his head off if Panos pulled that reaction out of him caused Kenton to scan the marina for the possibility that Panos' boat was there.

It was there and so was Panos, still only in a Speedo and looking oh so sexy. The younger man was scrubbing down his boat. Involuntarily, Kenton rose from his bench and walked out on the dock and to Panos' boat.

"No business yet today?" he asked as he reached the boat.

Panos looked around at him and grinned. "Not until just now. You want a private sail? 50 euros for the boat and 100 euros for me."

Kenton understood exactly what services Panos was quoting prices for. He felt his hand go to his wallet. He certainly had more than enough money, but he had no intention of availing himself of the services.

Panos came over to the side of the boat and reached a hand out. He still was grinning. "Let me help you aboard," he said.

Kenton hesitated.

The smile faded a bit and Panos' voice took on an edge of steel. "Come on board. I will take good care of you."

Kenton meekly took Panos' hand and stepped over the gunwale.

"Check out below and I will prepare to cast off," Panos said, as he gestured to the cabin door leading down into the boat and moved toward the bow. "Strip down and have your legs open for me when I'm at sea and come down into the cabin."

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers