Men Rule the World

Story Info
Strong man takes new city by storm.
1.3k words
3.45
43k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Arcane Saint Joseph is the name and wickedness is the nature of my game. I'm a tall, good-looking young black man from the city of Boston who's currently vacationing in Atlanta, Georgia. I've been hearing a lot of good things about Atlanta. So many great things about it. In the fall, I'm going to attend Morehouse College. It's a college which focuses on the education of the black college man. I love it already. I'm of Haitian origin and back on the island, I attended an all-male private Catholic school known as Notre Dame Academy. I like seeing educated black men moving about and bettering themselves. That's why I chose Morehouse over Georgia Tech. Mainly because I wanted to be around my fellow black men for a change. Attending an all-white private high school in Boston was definitely tough for me. And no, I didn't play basketball for that school. Morehouse College, here I come. However, that's all for September. It's July 2008 and this brother needs to have so me fun in the sun.

I went to spend some time in Atlanta, to familiarize myself with the city. My uncle Harold and his wife Leonora lived there, and they welcomed me into their duplex. All was cool. They're both workaholics, so I pretty much had the house to myself. The whole block was filled with lonely and desperate black women who badly needed to get some. Their men were away for a variety of reasons. Lonely bitches who needed fucking. Could things get any better for a horny young brother like myself? This was too good to miss. So, I decided to have my way with as many of them as I could. Man, I got to tell you. I got so much ass that by the summer's end, I had an extremely sore dick. That's the truth, folks. I am not lying to you.

I've been sampling some of the pleasures of Atlanta. I've heard great things about Atlanta booty and I decided to find out for myself. To that end, I hooked up with this sexy freak named Ilene Brown. Ilene was a short, chunky black chick with a pretty face, large breasts and a hefty, wide and plump ass. Definitely what I needed to get my mind off some things. What I like about Ilene is the fact that she was always down for some wicked fun. Presently, I was standing against a wall in her apartment and she was kneeling before me, worshiping at my altar, so to speak. In her big mouth my ten-inch uncircumcised cock was thrusting hard and quick. Ilene was a damn good cock sucker. I could tell by the way she was giving my big dick a long lick and also sucking on my balls like they were made out of chocolate. Yeah, this hood chick had it going on. She got me hard as steel in no time. When I finally came, she drank my seed like it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. Licked me dry.

I definitely wanted a piece of her plump black ass and she was happy to oblige. I bent her over the kitchen counter and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. Then, I took some cooking oil from the counter and smeared it all over my cock. I also splashed lots of oil all over her anus, and fingered it. Ilene laughed and told me to hurry up and fuck that ass. I grinned. She hadn't felt anything yet. I pushed my cock into her anus, which was tight but not too tight. Just right. This big-bottomed black female was no stranger to anal sex. I put my hands on her hips and thrust into her. Ilene grunted as I began pumping my cock deep into her asshole. Her asshole was surprisingly deep, and wonderfully warm and tight. Not too tight, because it would feel uncomfortable around my cock. And not too loose either, because without friction of some sort it's just not that much fun.

I was impressed by Ilene, to tell you the truth. Not screaming when you're having a ten-inch long and quite thick cock shoved up your ass can be considered a badge of courage. Of course, I had to get to the bottom of things. I pushed my cock deeper inside her, way down. I felt Ilene's body stiffen around me. Her anal walls clenched around my cock. Laughing, I pushed my way deeper. I wriggled my cock in her ass, tickling her asshole. That's when she screamed. Ah, finally. I was beginning to think this woman was made of steel. Plunging my cock into the forbidden depths of her anal canal, I made her sing. Her screams were music to my ears.

I flipped Ilene on her back, wanting to look into her beady little eyes as I fucked her in the ass. Man, it's a sensation that I cannot describe. I mean, there she was, lying on her back with her legs spread as wide as possible. Her hairy pussy was leaking its juices all over. And my cock was buried in her asshole. I didn't even bother holding her hips anymore. I simply crossed my arms and stood over her, still as a statue, with the exception of my dick drilling into her asshole like a miner looking for gold. I love fucking women in the ass, especially in that position. Looking into her eyes, I could see it happening. By it, I mean that magical transformation. You might not know what I'm talking about. Let me clarify things a bit. When you're fucking a woman face down and ass up, with your cock in her asshole, it feels good but it's not the best thing you could do. The best thing you could do is fuck her from the front, with her lying on her back and your cock in her ass. You are staring her down while your cock invades her back door. That's male domination for you.

Females surrender to it, whether they like to admit it or not. At some point, when you've got her like that and completely dominate her, a magical transformation occurs. It doesn't matter if she's your boss, employee,

neighbor, friend, girlfriend or wife. She's yours and she knows it. She is in your power. And a part of her which she would probably deny existed it knows it. And revels in it. It's the ultimate surrender. Yeah, I stared her down while fucking her in the ass. I wasn't joking. I wasn't smiling or smirking. I was simply filling her asshole to the max. I had her enraptured and captivated. And she surrendered to me. She tried fingering her pussy. I caught both her hands and moved them away. No distractions. She would take what was coming at her. I came, slowly and deliberately. I allowed my cum to flow from my cock and into her asshole. Hot and speedy, it rushed inside her deepest, darkest hole. Filling her up completely. Her eyes widened. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out. Her expression was curious, even funny. Yet I didn't smile. Slowly, I withdrew from her. My hot cum rushed out of her dilated asshole, and fell on the floor. Victory!

Afterwards, Ilene's relationship with me changed. I daresay she followed me around like a puppy. I found it awfully cute. She was always inviting me over to her house and she'd cook for me and clean up the place whenever she knew I was coming over. In reward, I stuffed her ass full of cock. She had other men that she slept with. I didn't care or mind.

However, I made it clear to her that her ass was mine. She was more than okay with that. We worked on that ass of hers together. Stretching it and probing its forbidden depths like anal sex was going out of style. Like I said, her ass belonged to me. Why? Simply because I'm the King of the Castle.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers