Men Watching Women

Story Info
What a woman knows about men watching her.
814 words
4.14
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only you knew how much we love it.

Men Watching Women.

Hi;

I'm Victoria

Thank you to ExperiencedStoryteller for ghosting me.

I love the courting rituals that make you spellbound and stunned when I openly complain about you staring.

Most of those times, my deep down lust rises, and my nipples begin to harden when you cannot resist a glance and continue looking at my body after that one glance.

The intimacy of your uncontrolled focused attention reacting to the sound of me deliberately shifting or crossing and uncrossing my legs sometimes makes me feel flushed or aroused. But what really turns me on is when you remark about the color or pattern of my noisy slip or nylons. Boldness, almost rudeness, and maybe even rudeness are all sexual turn-ons when they refer to anything nasty, sexy, or illegal.

I might be wearing pantyhose with no panties, you wonder. You can see the mesh of stockings or pantyhose on my athletic legs but no panty lines. By swinging my hips a little more loosely, I see the glances that beg to see all parts of me moving.

You wonder how I deliberately decide which pair of nylons or pantyhose to buy and when to wear those shoes that go click, click on the floor. I know the clicking of my heels on the floor as I walk draws your ears to attention resulting in you looking. I enjoy you seeing my over-the-shoulder purse strap pressing across my nipple.

With my hair swaying, skirt swinging, blouse ruffles flowing, heels clicking, lipstick shining, breasts wiggling, me smiling and smelling good, you do not stand a chance.

Thinking of you growing as my calf flexes while making that under-my-skirt nylon sliding and rustling sound is reason enough to do it. Again, it is one of those automatic reactions - you cannot help it.

You know that any silky-sounding thing's effect on you makes it an automatic signal to you to want to fuck me.

It usually works. I cannot remember a time it didn't work.

I fantasize just like you do, wondering what you could be thinking as your eyes wander to my ass and my breasts. Your cock is now fully erect and aching. I begin to play with my hair as I think of you pulling it from behind. As I look for something on a lower shelf, I imagine you lifting my dress and licking every part of me. I am now wet just imagining how you feel as you slowly slide in.

Oh yes, I may be prim and proper, but next time you see me, remember, I am thinking 'it' too.

One remarkable difference is that when I bed or am bedded, it is up to me for the final agreement since you will fuck anything, and I might (you fear) skip a chance occasionally.

The choice is always there for either of us, so I do not feel it is up to me alone; however, I have an instinctive rejection of the idea of you ever saying, "I'll pass on that pussy."

Did you agree?

When a man passes on pussy, it seems like it is a move to control. What he thinks he is controlling and what happens, as a result, are often incongruent.

He might be gay, and pussy is unimportant.

He might be postponing his ejaculation.

He might be teasing her.

He might be recovering from a recent ejaculation.

He might be enjoying the view.

He is nuts!

On the side of rejection for a woman,

She might be gay, and cock is unimportant.

She might not 'feel' right about it.

She might 'think' it too whorish or sluttish.

She is worried about what others might think.

She is not necessarily nuts, but probably.

Her 'feelings' have to be considered, and all of her feelings need to align with him. She is more about feelings and appearances than scratching that itch.

He itches.

Those who are outside of Literotica might take exception to this as a rough truth about the differences between men and women. However, could this be only about having 'sex'?

As a broad interest reader, I would consider the text of many manuscripts on Literotica can reveal the truth in these ideas of 'feelings and emotions' for women and 'feeling friction' for me.

Recall the book that proposes the human species came from the planets; men from Mars and women from Venus support this idea, making for lots of Literotica stories.

The most confusing sexual signal a man can see, hear, smell, and dream about is the sound of silk on my thighs combined with the rhythm of my high heels click-clicking a cadence for the cheeks of my ass to keep.

So herein, I have explained to you that you as men can be assured that I am thinking 'it' if you are.