Menage a Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belt unfastened, Abbie further enchanted the guests by doing something else the brides-to-be had planned. With one hand, Abbie reached back into her pocket. With the other, she took Bella by the wrist and yanked her to her feet.

"Oh my!" Bella acted, pretending not to know what was happening. Before she "knew" it, Abbie pulled out a set of handcuffs, spun Bella around, took her paws behind her back and shackled them. The ladies went crazy. But not as crazy as a moment later, as Abbie whipped her belt through its loops, bent Bella forward, and started to spank her with it. The rest of the party hooted and hollered in charmed thrills. All with a few "belts" in them, they grew more and more excited, some feeling a damp tingle between the legs. Also acting, Marianne watched the spectacle with wide amused eyes, blushing cheeks, and a hand over her giggling mouth.

Abbie began to feel her mind being weighed down again. Unable to believe anyone would care that much, she plucked a glass from the table that did not seem to be spoken for, and chugged. Glass drained, she flourishingly returned it and got back on with business. She turned her backside, twerked for them, and started to ease her pants down the hips. Someone spanked her.

Oh yes, this reminded her. She fished into her trousers once more, fetched the handcuff key, slipped it between her teeth, shimmied over to Marianne and dropped the key into her cleavage. The lot of ladies were in randy stitches. Marianne unrestrained Bella like so many times before and so many times from now forth. She looked back just in time to see what happened next.

Abbie took hold of her trousers, and proceeded to show that they were in fact tear-aways. She ripped them off and let them fly. This revealed her own shapely gams for days. Skimpy bra-matching panties hugged her thighs. Her taco was blanketed, but her bare ass on full display for the crowd's enjoyment. And enjoy her they did continue. Abbie sifted her hair, turning back around. Now wearing only her underwear, boots and a grin, she went on dancing, putting the 'tease' in "striptease." She sauntered and shimmied around them once more, keeping up the rack-rocking and pelvic thrusting. The ladies went on loving it, but grew rowdier. Abbie felt them tug and snap her undergarment straps. They wanted to see her goodies, and weren't about to take no for an answer much longer.

"Take it off, baby doll!" she heard them urge, feeling another smack to the tushie. "Take it all off!"

Kind of ironic, Abbie thought, that were she in fact an actual baby doll, she'd have no genitals to display for them. She finished wading through the crowd once more and returned to her center stage. And teased the ladies a bit longer by turning just to the side, slowly, gradually reaching to undo her bra. She snuck a smiling peek back. To her surprise, amid the whooping and shouting, she saw a few of the ladies grasping, touching and fondling themselves. To her. Abbie was less than used to this. It wasn't the first time she'd stripped for one or multiple women. But for a couple of reasons, ladies groping themselves watching her was a novelty. It flattered one part of her and kind of overwhelmed another. No one except her was taking out her lady-parts, but Abbie could feel the room's temperature and estrogen level rise. She needed another drink. She turned to the hostesses and surreptitiously threw them a 'glug-glug' gesture. Marianne caught the hint and began shoveling liquor her way.

One hour later, a plastered, naked Abbie York sat with the guests, incessantly giggling, perched on someone's lap. Her boots were off, but she still wore the cop cap, and a big grin. She'd been fed some tacos and a series of libations, and now quite enjoyed herself. Girls nearby caressed and flirted with her. She gasped and laughed as lady-paws toyed with her no-longer-so privates. The dame on whose lap she sat poured a shot down her back and slicked it off. Her tongue tickled like crazy. Abbie guffawed, kicking her feet in the air.

Abbie may have been the main attraction, but was no longer the only one being fondled. The bachelorette party was in full swing. Music played. Booze flowed like the Nile. Girls danced, loosened their clothing, made out, did body shots, and played with Abbie's handcuffs. There seemed no end in sight. It was a party for the books, Marianne and Bella agreed. Destined to go down in history.

As distressed and worried as she'd been setting foot in this house, Abbie had to admit this evening was just what the doctor ordered. Had she been thinking clearly, she'd have realized the alcohol and affection only numbed her mind. But without it, she couldn't have done her job this evening. She'd needed this. She needed the love all these frisky dollies bestowed upon her. She needed the relief.

*****

Come And Knock On Our Door... We've Been Waiting For You...

Saturday, August 15th, 2015, 11:22 p.m.

A dizzy, bleary-eyed Abbie York awoke to a swirling image of what appeared to be...ceiling tiles?

They were, Abbie observed. After about twenty slow blinks, her vision finally began to refocus. She looked back and forth, but tried not to move her head, as she found it ached. She grimaced, and went to place a hand on her brow. But she could not.

"...Wha—...wh-what the..."

She couldn't move. She whipped her head to and fro, pulling with her limbs to find that not only her wrists, but her ankles as well were cuffed to the corners of the bed she seemed to be lying on. Her alarmed eyes widened. She was bound on her back, in what appeared to be a strange bed. And (still) naked. Oh god...what, if anything, had happened to her? She could barely remember a moment of the last six hours. She'd received that terrible news in the morning, and not knowing what to do with herself, she'd gone for a walk. And as the early afternoon drew on to late afternoon and early evening, didn't she have something to...

...Oh god.

It started to come back to her. Her agency, oblivious to her abrupt situation, sent her on what might well be her last job. And now she'd awakened nude and immobile, no idea what had gone on tonight. It certainly wasn't the first time she'd passed out at a party, but she'd always managed to get a ride home, and never awoken tied up before. This was scary. She had no control over what was happening, or what was about to. Her head pounded, her mind and heart raced, and just to make matters worse...her nose itched.

"Wh—d—...hey! Hey! Help! What is happening?! Someone! Please!"

She pulled and grunted against the cuffs, to futile purchase. She looked around, waiting for a clue. A moment later, it arrived.

Her voice having been heard, shadows tinted the doorway. Abbie tightened up her muscles, afraid for what might happen, but secure in the insecure knowledge that she could do naught about it. As she watched, the two brides-to-be who'd thrown the bachelorette party entered, each sauntering to one side of the bed. The copious amounts of booze she'd ingested had mudded her cognizance. But after enough looking back and forth at the smiling faces, Abbie registered them.

"You two."

The British one nodded with a wink. "We two, quite."

The other one gave Abbie a little tickle under the arm, making her squirm. "Comfy?"

"...Wh—...did-did you two tie me up in here?"

The Brit on her right sidled up and into the bed with her, lightly lapping Abbie's own body.

"Why, but indubitably."

"That...that would be my next question," said Abbie, her tone intensifying with apprehension.

"...Why did you tie me up??"

The American on her left also joined her on the mattress.

"Silly, so you couldn't run away while we privately enjoyed your company."

"...What??"

"Of course," the same fiancée explained matter-of-factly. "Our guests've been sent away, leaving only yourself...our guest of honor."

"Indeed," the other chimed in. "Now, me' dear, try not to freak out. Marianne and I—Bella, as you may call us—are engaged to marry, but we have an unexclusive relationship. And we enjoy playing with other girls as well."

"We do," confirmed the American, propping herself on her elbow and caressing Abbie's belly. "...How's that feel?"

"Um...it feels...kinda nice?...I guess?"

Bella leaned down to whisper to her.

"And this then?"

She brushed Abbie's frizzy strawberry blonde hair aside, nosed her ear and tongued the lobe. Abbie wriggled uncomfortably.

"Wh—...d-hey!"

Bella ceased. "Bit much, is it? Very well; let's find something you'll fancy more, shall we?"

"Let's." Marianne leaned down herself, and kissed Abbie on the cheek. The stripper could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She had to admit that the affection felt nice, and that her erogenous zones were beginning to react. But her mind remained wary. She tossed her gaze back and forth between them once more.

"Are you guys gonna hurt me? Pl-please don't hurt me. I don't like pain."

"Awwww..." the British fiancée slipped an arm around Abbie's waist. "You've nothing to worry about, me' lovely. Marianne and I've trifled with pain and S&M, we have. But the two of us are consensual. The world doesn't care what we do behind closed doors. But we still want that world to know that we treasure each other, and have decided to pledge eternal love together."

She paused to stretch over Abbie's body and share a juicy, thorough kiss with the woman soon to become her wife.

"And just because we relish ensnaring dollies in our web, doesn't mean we torture them like prisoners," Bella told her, nuzzling her other cheek. "We'd never force you to do things—or have them done to you—that you really didn't want."

Abbie nodded, seeming to calm a bit. "Okay, well...that's good to hear..."

Marianne took Abbie's chin and turned her face to look her in the eyes.

"On the other hand, sweetie, when we first met, Bella didn't think she liked pain either. She grew to love it with me. I'm not saying that's true of everybody, like yourself. And what she told you is true. We won't put you through anything that's not pleasant for you, or that scares you." She caressed the side of Abbie's face with the back of her hand. "However..."

What Marianne did next utterly floored Abbie. She kissed her, infusing all of the passion and devotion Bella'd displayed with the previous kiss. Abbie's eyes popped wide open, until her heart, mind, body and soul accepted the romance. And decided to roll with it. She allowed her eyes to flutter and body to heave. Her muscles all but involuntarily clenched as her hostesses roved and groped her. Her fists and toes balled as she jerked violently on the cuffs. But she couldn't get loose, and the ladies continued foisting their love upon her. It indignified her and also exhilarated her. She both resented them and become sensually enamored of them. And try as she might, she could not deny the arousal cropping up all over, especially as one of their hands found way down to her...

Gasp. "MMM!!"

"Ho-ho!" the British fiancée said to the American fiancée. "Felt that one, she did!"

Abbie finally managed to detach her lips from Marianne's and jerk her head away. "Ladies, this isn't cool!" she protested.

"Oh, but au contraire!" cooed Marianne. "I beg to disagree! And you'll soon enough feel the same, my dear."

Abbie was about to ask if she wanted to bet, but Bella quite literally took matters into her own hands. She licked her fingertips, slid her hand down Abbie's right inner thigh...pressed her fingers into her cunt, and massaged.

Gasp. "Fuck!" Abbie's head whipped back into the pillow as pleasure tore through her. Her muscles tightened and loosened, over and again, at varied intervals. She whined and moaned, desperately and helplessly, thrusting and humping against Bella's digits. Just as with the guests at the party, she heard the two of them react with sheer delight.

"Well well!" Marianne merrily chortled. "It would seem we've awoken her libido!"

"Quite!" Bella laughed back to her, rubbing Abbie's pussy ever more passionately as the girl writhed and shrieked on their bed. Her sweat glands activated as Bella felt her get wet around her hand. Marianne leaned down over Abbie, clasping her right breast with her paw, and closing her lips on her left nipple. She applied suction, gave an oral tug, and released the erect nipple with a pop! Bella enveloped her torso and rested her head on Abbie's abs, gingerly fingering her, coaxing more moisture. With her legs spread and her pussy shaved, Bella was granted extra easy access. Little Abbie welcomed her by auto-lubing herself.

Any apprehensions Abbie'd had about this little escapade were rapidly fading. She felt curtaining locks of hair sprinkle her flesh, and smelled pheromones and perfume. Her fists and toes remained balled up, limbs quivering to break loose. She now longed to wrench free of these cuffs, not to bolt, but to heartily embrace the brides-to-be and love them up back. Were she able to think rationally, she'd have tried to explain this. But passion was building faster than she could realize, determine or handle. Maybe it was the evening of shenanigans leading up to now that had precipitated this wild journey. Maybe it was the kinky situation she'd found herself in courtesy of these two vixens. Or maybe it was the kittenish sex appeal they boasted, awakening her libido as they'd so aptly put it. Marianne and Bella climbed and crawled yet closer, pouring it on until their guest-hostage-"slave" couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh g—...oh my fucki—...o—...omigod I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuuummmmm!!" Abbie finally sputtered out.

Again, just as with the audience of rowdy ladies she'd stripped for earlier that night, she heard her two sultry captresses celebrate. They followed through, spinning Abbie to the edge, and flinging her off at breakneck speed.

The orgasm was simply indescribable. Scalding blood careened from Abbie's slamming heart through her veins, pulled to her pounding pussy like a vacuum. She did her utmost to clench on Bella's fingers as she fed and retracted them, over and over again. Her back arched, head tilted back, hair glued to her face, tits bobbling in Marianne's face as she sucked, bit and feasted on them. And her fire was only stoked by the ingrained knowledge that whatever they did to her, Abbie could do nothing about it.

The ravaged girl's back went on arching like a cat in heat. Marianne, whose left hand gripped Abbie's tits and right was unoccupied, slipped the latter under her back and raked with her nails. Head already buried in the pillows, Abbie grimaced in a croaking scream. Once the glorious orgasm rode course, a delirious Abbie York collapsed in the mattress, squashing Marianne's paw. Marianne just laughed. She only hoped it didn't hurt Abbie. Then again, should any harm be done to her right now, she'd have barely felt it.

When the smoke cleared, Abbie had ecstatic tears in her eyes. She blinked at the fiancées, trying to get them back in focus.

"Oh, thank you thank you thank you," she gushed. "I...just..." She sniffled, shaking her head.

"...I really needed that."

Their expressions softened as they gazed at Abbie. Bella tenderly brushed one of her tears from her cheek.

"Sweetie, are you okay?"

"Uh—...uh-huh..." Abbie nodded. "Just...like I said. Needed that."

Marianne smiled at her, a bit mischievously.

"Need another one?"

Abbie turned to her, her moist eyes widening.

"...R-really?...I-I mean, I dunno if I can take another one that intense."

Bella hopped up from the bed. "Be right back love!" she assured. "Don't you go running off anywhere!"

She disappeared. Marianne kept Abbie company, gently rubbing her shoulder and clavicle. Abbie couldn't help but ask something.

"...D—...um...I-I don't mean to be rude, but, do you guys do this a lot?... W-with...y'know...other people?"

"Well, other girls," said Marianne. "We're both lesbians. But yes, Bella and myself have a completely open, unexclusive relationship. And we realize how unorthodox it may sound, but, a lot's changed since, say, fifty years ago. And now, just like folks're realizing there're people with all different identities and...y'know, orientations...they're also starting to feel more open to non-traditional relationships. I hope the future's only more broad-minded."

That was a good bit for the mushy-minded Abbie to digest. She arched her brows.

"...Wow. That's...um...profound. For...lack of another word."

Marianne laughed, kissing her ear as Bella returned with two objects. She dropped one in the mattress between Abbie's knees and returned to her side with the other. For a moment Abbie wondered what that thing was, until she noticed Bella tying this thing onto her right wrist. She looked up. It was a ribbon. She looked up higher, toward the ceiling. Her brows went from arched to furrowed.

"Um...what's with the balloon?"

"It's something we kinda do," Bella explained, resuming her spot on the bed. "I always keep balloons about. They're one of me' favorite things in the world. Eventually I got Marianne to love them as well. She even took me on a hot air balloon ride once. It was up there with the happiest days of me' life. They've actually become a big part of our relationship since. You saw them all over the party. Now when we make love, whoever orgasms gets a balloon tied onto her. If you orgasm again, you get another one."

"It's our little secret and inside joke when we go out," Marianne added. "People see us walking hand in hand holding balloons, most of 'em usually just think, 'Oh, that's sweet, it's probably one of their birthdays.' Or that we're just happy to be together. They'd never guess what the balloons really mean." She winked at Abbie with a salacious, fish-eating smile.

Abbie gazed into Marianne's sexy feline-esque eyes. On one hand, she felt still a trifle weirded out by all this. On the other, part of her felt charmed and touched that her hostesses-slash-captresses thought so much as to include her in their sex customs. She turned back to see the British girl plugging the other object into the wall.

"Um," Abbie began to ask. "...What's going o—"

Marianne rapidly but gently turned Abbie's face back her way, and planted a(nother) firm, long, mesmerizing kiss on her lips. Abbie muffledly yelped, but let her eyes and mind go dizzy as it took effect. Hitachi plugged in, Bella turned back with glee to see their hot stripper's lips mingling with her fiancée's. The girl likely suspected little more. Such as what was about to happen now. Stifling her own roguish giggles, Bella took the head of the viber to Abbie's semi-erect, drenched clit...and switched it on just as it made contact.

The new wave of electric passion drowned her. Abbie's eyes shot open. She could swear they popped out of her skull and beaned Marianne in the forehead. She tore her lips away out of necessity and howled to high heaven, flailing and kicking the extent the cuffs allowed. She heard the fiancées laughing at her helpless throes, but it failed to penetrate her emotions. The pleasure was unreal, like nothing she'd ever felt in her life. She couldn't think, and several of her senses were knocked out. But touch was not one of them, as she felt Marianne grip her breasts once more, and begin to hickey her neck. She already knew her second orgasm from these two foxes wouldn't take long, but would be all the more intense. She went on dousing the bed's sheet in sweat and pre-cum. The fiancées clearly didn't mind; they took it as the immense compliment it was. In the meantime, Marianne went on loving Abbie up. Bella held the Hitachi in place, and slipped a couple of fingers into Abbie's cunt, sitting back to enjoy the show. And quite the show it was.