Mending Daddy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

"OH, YES! IT’S SO BIG!" Diane cried out with pleasure, as she continued taking his massive cock deep into her burning body. She groaned with a deep wanting voice, and said, "I WANT IT ALL IN ME! AS DEEP AS WE CAN GET IT IN!" Her hips pushed down, filling her wet love tunnel full of a massive cock pole.

"You’re an animal! Take it deep my, sexy little nurse. Take it all!" Buck said, as caressed her hips, pulling her down on his cock, "You’re amazing!"

With one final thrust down, Buck’s thick cock was buried in her to his swollen balls, "Buck! It feels so wonderful!" Diane cried out with pleasure. Her body trembled with waves of delight. Her heart raced, sending blood through her body like never before. Hot blood raced to her brain, giving her the illusion of the room spinning.

Buck grabbed the beautiful, young nurse just as she fainted. He held her lifeless body lay against his chest. He felt her heart beat slowly returning to normal, "Wake up baby! Wake up!" Buck said, as he caressed Diane’s tender body, "Come on. Wake up."

She opened her powder, blue eyes, and smiled at Buck, "What happened?" She ask, as she sat up, pushing his long cock back inside her body.

"You fainted, and scared the SHIT out of me." He replied, with a smile. She began to gyrate her thin hips around his swollen cock shaft. "You’re going to KILL me pretty nurse!" She moved faster, just smiling, as she rode him.

"I can’t believe I’m doing this." Her hips moved up, and down. "I love it!" She was now moving the entire length of his thick cock shaft in, and out of her sexy body. "I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING HARD!" She screamed out, as her tight pussy muscles locked on Buck.

He was buried in her as deep as his cock would go, "Go my beautiful nurse! Cum on my cock. Cum as much as you need." He said, as he pulled, and toyed with her hard nipples.

Diane’s orgasm rushed through her trembling body, "YES! OH, YES!" Her hips worked up, and down on the long, thick cock pole. Driving in deep into her exploding body, "Buck, it’s so good!"

Buck watched as her thin, sexy hips, and pussy take in his cock. Seeing his cock disappear into this beautiful woman was more than he could stand, "GIRL! YOU DID IT!" His long cock started spitting it’s seeds deep in her body. Swimming their way up her tight love tunnel to her waiting womb, "OH GIRL! YES! YES!" Buck moaned as he continued shooting his hot, thick cum into the young nurses body.

"Fill me up! It’s so HOT!" Diane moaned, as his cum filled her tiny cavern full.

They lay together, hugging, enjoying each others body, "I hope that you’re my nurse again, real soon." Buck said, caressing her full breasts.

"If not, I’ll be in to SEE you a lot!" She replied with a big smile.

8.

Anne stood before the big, bathroom mirror. Her eyes looking at her new, thin body. The body she wanted her father to use. Today, he was coming home, coming home to her. Tonight, would be the night she had been waiting for over 8 months. No more fingering her pussy, tonight he was going to put his massive cock deep in her, even if she had to rape him.

Anne walked through the hospital to her fathers room, "Hi Daddy. You ready to go home?" She said, as she saw him standing with the young nurse Diane, on her knees in front of him. Diane had her mouth locked around Buck’s long, thick cock sucking as hard as she could.

Buck held his hand out for his sexy daughter to come to him, and she did. Her eyes taking in the nurse using her fathers big cock, "She is so good." Buck said, as he held his daughter to his side, his hand found it’s way to her now, dampened pussy. She trembled with delight, as she always did at his touch, "I’ll be done in just a second. She’ so good at this."

Diane looked up at Buck, and smiled with his thick cock still in her mouth. Her head worked the length of his cock shaft, bringing him closer to his release into the young nurses mouth, "Stop baby," He pulled his cock from Diane’s mouth, then he pulled Anne into his arms, facing him with his hard cock between her legs, "OK, now suck me."

Anne was in shock when she felt Diane’s head, and soft hair between her legs, as she sucked her Daddy’s cock. With each downward suck on his cock, Diane’s soft hair teased Anne’s burning pussy so much she wanted to scream.

"Bend your knees an inch or so." Buck whispered in Anne’s ear. She did what she was instructed to do. Her wet pussy was on his cock, she could feel Diane’s hot breath against her pussy, and ass as she sucked the long cock, "Now, hump your cunt on my cock. Give sexy, little Diane some of your cunt juices."

Again, Anne did as her father told her. She humped his cock as Diane sucked it, "Daddy, this is SO nasty." Anne moaned, and then she felt soft fingers touching silk panties. Anne turned her head, looking down she saw the lovely nurse caressing her tight ass, "DADDY! I’M CUMING! I’M CUMING ON YOUR COCK!" Anne screamed, as her orgasm rushed through her body. The nurses hands found their way to Anne’s cumming pussy. Diane caressed her hard, while sliding fingers in Anne’s cumming pussy, "OH FUCK! DADDY, SHE’S MAKING ME CUM!"

Buck held Anne tight as her body shock with orgasm after orgasm, "Go with it. She’s so good." He said, as he leaned forward trying to see Diane servicing his daughters pussy. But, the skirt, and jacket Anne was wearing blocked his view.

Anne’s orgasm ended, she moved off her fathers cock. She sat on her knees by Diane, and said, "Thank you." She leaned to Diane, placing a soft kiss on her lips. Both women had a rush of excitement ran through their bodies. Neither of them had ever been with another woman, but after today chances were these two ladies would soon be together.

Diane moaned as the soft lips covered hers, pulling away she said, "Anytime." A warm smiled filled her lips as the two women gazed at each other, "Lets blow his mind."

"What do you have in mind?" Anne asked.

Diane moved closer to Anne, pulling Buck’s cock to her lips, "Lets BOTH suck him off." And her mouth covered his cock, and she pulled Anne’s lips to hers. Both their mouths took his long cock, tongues lashing at the head. Both sucking any part of him they could reach. And, their tongues found each other making both their bodies tremble.

"OH, FUCK! You two are going to KILL me!" Buck said, as he thrust his cock into their wanting mouths. As he watched the two sexy women use, and suck his hard cock, he knew they were turning each other on. He saw the sweet kisses they gave each other as they sucked him off, "Suck it! You horny little cunts. Suck it! I’m ready." He moaned.

"Do you want it?" Diane ask, as she stroked his long shaft.

"Oh, no. Be my guest. I’m getting him tonight at home. I’ve been waiting for a long time." Anne smiled, and caressed Diane’s soft blonde hair. Her hand pushed Diane’s mouth back over her fathers long cock, "Suck him hard. You’re a born ‘cock sucker’ aren’t you? Suck that long thing, you horny cunt." Anne said, watching Diane suck the cock. The young, sexy nurse sure knew how to please his cock. Anne wondered how many times her mouth, and pussy had consumed his cock, "Suck him! Take it all!"

All at once her father yelled out with pleasure, "OH YOU WONDERFUL, SEXY THING!" And his long cock began releasing his hot cum deep down her throat, "Yes! Yes!" He moaned as he fucked her sweet mouth.

9.

Buck walked through the front door of his house for the first time in over 8 months, "It’s SO good to be home." He said, leaning on his daughter as he walked. She helped him to the sofa, and took off her long over coat, "Damn, did you dress like this for me?" He ask as his eyes took in her beauty. That day she wore a blue see through blouse, without a bra. A short, black mini skirt, and stockings with high heels.

"Yes, you silly man. But, after our little playing with Diane, I need a shower." She said, as she felt her juices had dried between her legs.

"Well, after you do… be sure, and wear something sexy. I’m planning on wearing your pussy out." He said caressing her warm, sexy ass.

Anne was ready for him, NOW! "How about I help you to your room. I’ll shower, and just… come to you?" Her body was on fire, she needed his long, thick cock in her as deep as they could get it in her.

"Mmmm sounds good to me. I bet you’ve been burning since that night we held each other," He replied, "Oh, and that morning you sucked me so nice."

"You’re bad! How long have you remembered?" She ask, smiling at him. All the times he did things to her in the hospital, pretending he didn’t know her, "I’m going to fuck you until that big, long thing falls off." She laughed, pointing at his cock. "Be stripped, and ready when I come back, Daddy." She turned, and ran to the bathroom.

Buck pulled off his clothes, and waited for his sexy daughter to return. He too needed to love her, he had been waiting for this night as long as she had. Anne walked through the door of his bedroom, not as his daughter, but tonight, his new lover, "MY LORD!" He moaned, seeing the sheer, pink panties that covered her moist pussy, "Those look so sexy. Just like the ones from our first night."

"Good memory, Daddy." She replied, climbing on top of him, "Daddy, I’m going to ride you until I pass out. I’m on fire." Anne said, busting into tears.

Buck rolled on top of her, "No, I think I’ll fuck you like I did Lynette that night you walked in on us. You talk about it so much, maybe you need me to fuck you like I did her." He began rubbing his hard cock over her panties, teasing her damp pussy.

"YES! I THINK I’LL LIKE A LOT!" Anne moaned, pushing her hips to meet his hard shaft.

Buck sucked her bare nipple into his mouth, sucking it hard, then he said, "I’m ready. Are you?" He ask, jerking down her thin panties, exposing her love flower, "Hold on baby girl." He thrust his long, thick, pulsing cock shaft into her deepest sole. Her core, her tender, virgin, womb.

"OH, DADDY!" Anne screamed, when his long cock entered her womb, "YES! USE ME. FUCK ME. OH DADDY, I LOVE YOU!" Her tender body spasmed as his cock filled her like nothing had ever done before. Her fantasy of him stuffing her full of his hard cock had come true at last. All the sleepless nights were over. Now they were lovers, no longer father, and daughter.

Buck pushed in her until his cum filled balls rested on her heated ass, "My sweet baby daughter," He sucked her hard nipples one at a time, teasing them with his tongue, "You feel just like your mother did. So warm, and moist inside," Tears filled his eyes as he talked to Anne, " She was always dripping for me no matter what."

Anne hugged him, and said, "I remember you two made love all the time. I’m kinda embarrassed to say this, but… I used to watch you take her. I liked it when you were behind her in the kitchen, you would fuck her so hard you would lift her off the floor."

"You dirty little girl," Buck gave her nice ass a teasing love slap, "I know, when I saw you watching us, I’d fuck her hard, and deep to give you a good show."

Anne smiled, and replied, "Daddy, can you love me just like you did Mom? I want it like it was with you, and her before she got… sick."

He started moving his massive shank in, and out of his affectionate daughter, and said, "I’ll do anything you want, as long as you want." And he started fucking Anne’s pussy unmerciful, and deep as he could. Each thrust in her lonely pussy hole elevated her ass off of the bed, "How’s this?" He ask, with a deep plunge in her pussy.

"YES! DO ME HARD! LIKE YOU DID MOMMY!" Anne screamed, as his hard cock pierced her pussy hole. Again, driving deep into her inner most cavern. His cock filled her tender body to the fullest.

He drove in her deep, each thrust in her made him get closer to filling her pussy tunnel full of his hot seeds. He needed to cum in this sexy, young woman, his daughter, "ANNE! MY LOVE… I’M CUMMING IN YOUR CUNT. OH BABY GIRL!" His cock released it’s seeds into her warm body, filling her like no man had ever done before.

Her hips matched his every plunge in her burning, cum, filled pussy, "DADDY! YES, FUCK MY PUSSY. MAKE ME YOUR WOMAN!" Anne screamed as her lonely pussy squeezed his cock shaft, and at last, she came on her Daddy’s, big, long cock.

HOPE YOU LIKED MY STORY,

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers
12