Mental Manipulations Ch. 03

Story Info
A visit to the doctor.
8k words
4.73
107.8k
75
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning with a very intense throbbing in my groin. As I looked down, I saw Jenny's head slowly bobbing up and down on my cock.

'I can't get enough of this cock! Too bad my pussy's so sore! I'd wake him up with a real good ride!'

"Hey!" she said, looking up at me when she felt me stir. "You're finally awake!"

"I guess so," I replied, laying my head back down.

"I hope you don't mind," she giggled, releasing my pole again, "but I thought I'd have a little cream before I had my morning coffee."

"I don't mind at all," I said, reaching my hands down to her head.

A few minutes later, as I recovered from my pleasant awakening, I watched as Jenny walked into the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower, if that's ok with you," she said over her shoulder. "After last night, I REALLY need one!"

"Help yourself," I told her.

As I heard the water turn on in the shower, I resumed wondering what physical changes had occurred to my body along with the mental ones. I was fucking like a teenager again, with my hard-ons and recovery time better than they had been in years.

A couple of hours later, after I made breakfast for Jenny and myself, I walked her to the garage where she had parked her car. As we walked across the wet ground, I noticed tire tracks in the mud.

"Can we get together again, soon?" she asked as she got into her car.

"I'd like that," I told her.

"Cool! Me too!" she replied, smiling.

*****

Around 2:00, as I was sitting in my home office, I heard a car pull up in my driveway. I walked to the front of the house just as Roxy was getting out of her car.

"Hi!" I said as she walked up to my porch. "This is a nice surprise!"

"Is it?" she asked, not looking very happy.

"I'm sorry?" I replied.

"Did you have fun last night with your new girlfriend?"

'Shit!' I thought. 'How the hell did she know about last night? Better yet, how MUCH does she know?'

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't play stupid with me!" she yelled. "I came by here last night to see you, so I could blow off some stress after the day I had!"

"Your windows were open! I heard some woman yelling! You must have given her a real good time!"

'Ok,' I thought, 'she said 'some woman.' That tells me that she doesn't know I was with Jenny. That's a good start.'

"Yes, I was," I told her. "Why don't you come in and we can talk, instead of arguing out here?"

"I'm not going inside with you!" she yelled. "I'm perfectly fine right here!"

"Ok, suit yourself," I told her. "Can we at least talk, instead of yelling?"

'Calm down and talk to him. At least hear him out,' I sent to her.

"Fine," she replied quickly, sitting down on the bottom step. "Talk."

I wanted to talk to her without sending too many messages, so I quickly started thinking about how to approach the situation.

"I know you're upset," I told her, "but we never discussed a relationship."

"You're the first woman I've been with since my divorce," I continued. "I'm not ready for a committed relationship yet."

Roxy sat and looked at me for a second.

"Who was she?" she asked.

"Does it matter?" I replied. "It was a spontaneous thing."

"Tell me this, at least. Did you meet her at the bar?"

"No, I didn't," I told her.

"Look," I said, "if we wind up down the road as a couple, I would have no problem with it. But right now, I honestly don't think that it would be fair to either of us to get into a committed relationship until I'm ready for one."

She sat and glared at me for a minute, and then stood up.

"Fine," she replied, and walked off to her car.

"Roxy," I said, "please don't leave like this. Stay and talk to me."

"I need some time to think," she replied. "I'll call you later."

I sat and watched as she got back into her car and drove away.

'Well, I wonder how THAT is going to turn out,' I thought.

*****

Later that afternoon, I went to the professional building down the street from the hospital, to Dr. Sharma's office.

I walked into her office, and was greeted by her receptionist.

"You must be Mr. Jones," the cute black girl said.

"I must be," I replied smiling.

"I'll let her know that you're here," she told me.

'Lucky bitch! You're cute!'

"She'll be with you shortly," she told me. "You're lucky you were able to get in so quickly, and so late in the day.

'I can see why she'd want to stay, though! Usually, we're closing up for the day by now. Too bad she's so uptight and conservative! She won't do anything with this guy!'

"I'm sorry," I replied. "You don't have to stay on my account, though. I'm sure I'll be okay until the doctor comes out."

"You don't mind?" she asked. "I really do need to go pick up my son from school."

"Go," I told her. "I'm a big boy. I'll be fine."

'A big boy. Yeah, that's what they all say'

"Oh, that's awesome! Thank you so much!" she said as she took her keys from her purse.

A couple of minutes later, the door opened up and Dr. Sharma walked out.

She was shorter than I remembered, standing about six to eight inches shorter than me, but her eyes were brighter, too.

'Wow!' I thought. 'She didn't look this good in the hospital!'

The doctor walked up to me wearing a cream-colored sleeveless dress that reminded me of one that Audrey Hepburn would have worn. The dress ended about half-way between her knees and her ass, and seemed to hug every curve she had. It especially hugged what looked like a very nice, full pair of breasts. Extending down from the dress was a firm pair of bare legs, ending in heels that matched the dress.

The color of the dress matched nicely with the mocha color of her skin, and also with the long, black hair that she had tied back.

"Mr. Jones," she said in her Indian British accent, extending her hand as I stood. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

"Not at all," I replied, taking her hand.

'He looks just as good as I remember.'

She held on to my hand for a second, and when she finally pulled it away, she walked to her office door and locked it.

"Please, follow me," she told me as she turned back toward the inner door.

'I would follow your ass anywhere!' I thought, looking down at her backside.

Dr. Sharma turned and smiled at me, and then continued through the door.

She led me to her private office and motioned for me to sit on a leather sofa.

"I hope you don't mind," she said, "but I find it a bit more comfortable sitting here rather than at my desk."

"Not a problem, doctor," I replied.

"Please, call me Abhi," she told me.

"Abhi? That's a beautiful name," I replied.

"Thank you. It's short for Abhilasha. That's Hindi for 'desire'," she told me.

"Ahh. Quite an appropriate name," I said, smiling. She smiled back at me, and then sat in a stuffed chair close to the sofa.

"So, how are you feeling?" she asked as she smoothed her skirt.

'Horny, looking at you!'

"I'm feeling fine," I told her.

"No more headaches?" she asked.

"I had one shortly after I got home," I told her, again avoiding telling her that it came after Roxy's blow job, "but I took a nap, and by the time I woke up, it was gone.

"Good. Very good," she replied. "Were you doing anything strenuous when it hit you?"

"Umm, it depends on what you call 'strenuous', I guess," I told her with a smile.

She looked at me for a second, and when I didn't continue, she said, "So, it's safe to say that it didn't just pop up out of nowhere, then?"

"No," I replied.

"Ok. No more since then?"

"No. Everything been fine since that one," I told her.

"Very good."

"Ok, well I had a chance to go over the results of your second CAT scan and MRI, and the results are very interesting," she said.

"Hmmm," I replied. "Interesting is not exactly a word that I think I want to hear from a Neurologist in this situation."

The doctor laughed softly and smiled. She leaned back and crossed her legs before she continued.

"I assure you, it doesn't appear to be anything that we need to worry about. You said that you've only had the one headache, and that very well could have been caused by your 'strenuous activity.' The fact that it went away after you slept bodes well for you."

'My god, you've got gorgeous legs,' I thought, looking at the newly exposed span of her outer thigh.

'Turn a little and show him your legs. He seems to like them,' I suggested.

Dr. Sharma, or Abhi, looked at me for a second, and then turned toward me slightly.

"Ok, then explain why the results are so interesting," I told her.

"Well, as I explained in the hospital, you appear to have activity in areas that we normally don't see much, if any, activity."

"In addition, there appears to be increased activity than we normally see in the area right behind where your scar on your forehead is."

"You said that you don't NORMALLY see activity in these areas," I interjected. "When you DO see it, where, or in whom, do you see it?"

"That is a good question," she replied. "I've done some research, and it appears to be seen only in people that have, I guess you could say, a type of TRUE psychic ability."

I sat there stunned for a second. I kept my best poker-face as I began thinking about everything that had happened over the last couple of days.

"Ok, and what does all of this mean?" I finally asked.

"Well ideally, I would love to do some more testing on you," she replied after a couple of seconds.

'I would love to do some VERY PERSONAL research on you,' I heard in her voice.

I thought about that for a few seconds, and then looked at her.

"I'm going to have to think about that for a while," I told her. "I'm not sure I want to be subjected to any more tests unless it's medically necessary, and this doesn't sound like a necessity."

"No, I admit, this would be purely for research purposes," she replied.

'The only research I want to happen right now is the two of us researching each other's bodies. Especially with me doing some in depth, probing research on you!' I thought.

She looked at me again, and I saw a small smile cross her lips.

"Well, if you decide that you would be willing, I can set aside an entire day for you," she told me.

'Oh, I'm willing. The questions is, how willing are YOU?'

She smiled at me again, and I told her that I was willing to think about it.

"Ok then. Well until you make that decision, I think I've covered everything," she said as she started to stand.

I continued to sit for a second, watching her legs, and then I stood also.

"Would you be interested in dinner?" I asked.

"Well as your doctor, I'm really not supposed to socialize with my patients," she replied.

"Well then, we won't socialize," I told her. "I have a lot more I'd could discuss about my tests, if you want..."

'That will be ok. We can still be mostly professional,' I sent.

Abhi smiled at me, and replied, "I suppose that would be acceptable."

"Good," I said, as we walked to the front door. Before we left, I decided to send her one more suggestion.

'It's been a long day. I should let down my hair. I hope he likes my long hair!'

To my pleasant surprise, Abhi stopped for a moment and pulled her hair from its tie and shook it loose.

"Ahh. That is much better," she said as she looked at me. "I hope you don't mind, but it's been quite a long day. I just needed to let my hair free."

"I don't mind at all," I replied. "I love long hair, and yours is quite beautiful. You look much better with your hair down."

"Thank you," she responded. If I didn't know any better, I would've sworn that she blushed.

On the way down the elevator, I let her chose the restaurant, and soon we were in my car, headed toward a seafood place.

As we ate, I asked her a couple of questions about any research that's been done concerning the type of activity they found in my brain, and she admitted that there hasn't been a lot, which was why she wanted to do some with me.

'I'd really like to do some physical research on you right now. I would love to break in my new leather couch with you,' I sent.

'What am I thinking?' I heard. 'You are a doctor! A professional researcher! You shouldn't be playing like a hooker!'

'You are NOT playing like a hooker! You ARE very horny, and you DO need him for your research!' I sent back.

"The good thing," she told me a couple of seconds later, smiling at me, "is that there is plenty of room for more research. Many different kinds of research."

"That sounds intriguing," I replied, smiling back at her.

"I'm still not sure that I want too much more research done on me, though," I told her.

'Take him back up to your office and convince him. Convince the hell out of him!'

"Well, I hope you'll allow me to try and persuade you further," she replied, looking in my eyes.

"I think I can allow that," I told her, smiling.

A few minutes later, we were driving back to her office.

'You've almost got him. Get him upstairs!' I sent to her as we pulled up to her office building.

'Oh my god! I really shouldn't do this! But he IS very sexy, and I AM very horny...'

"Will you come upstairs with me?" she asked. "Give me a chance to persuade you to allow me to do more research on you?"

"Persuade away, doctor," I replied, opening the door for her.

I could almost feel the internal conflict leave her, and her heat rise, as we rode the elevator up to her office.

'Take control of the situation,' I sent to her.

'You've got him alone. You need him for your research, AND it's been too long since you've had a man. Take advantage of the situation! NOW!'

I stood behind Abhi, my eyes scanning up and down her body, as she unlocked the door to her office.

As soon as we entered, she locked the door and led me to her private office.

"Please, sit," she told me, motioning to her sofa. "Make yourself comfortable."

As I reclined into the leather cushions, Abhi leaned back on the edge of her desk and crossed her ankles.

"So, Mr. Jones," she started, "what will it take for me to convince you to allow me to do more research with you?"

"Well, I believe that earlier you used the word 'persuade.' Just what did you have in mind to 'persuade' me?"

"Oh, I think I can be VERY persuasive, if need be," she replied.

"Well then by all means, Doctor. Please, persuade me," I told her, smiling.

Abhi uncrossed her ankles and slowly walked toward me. Straddling my legs, she then bent her knees until her ass rested on my legs.

"The methods of persuasion that I had in mind would be considered most unprofessional," she said softly as she slid herself forward. "I hope that doesn't bother you."

I looked down as her skirt slowly slid up her legs, resting just below her crotch.

"I think the more unprofessional, the more persuasive," I replied, looking back up at her. "I might be VERY HARD to persuade otherwise.

"I will do my very best, then," she told me.

"Something tells me that your 'very best' could kill me," I laughed as I slid my hands around her ass.

"That's ok," she replied softly, as she slid forward. "I'm a doctor. I know just how to revive you."

"Oh, I bet you do," I said just as she leaned forward and kissed me.

Our lips pressed together and our tongues began to dance with each other as I grabbed tightly on to her firm asscheeks and squeezed them. Abhi moaned into my mouth and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in tighter as we continued kissing.

'Wow! This man is a very good kisser! I hope that he is just as good at other things with his mouth!'

I felt her start to move her hips forward, pressing her mound against my quickly hardening cock. I then began to slide my hands forward, and soon had them slipping up under her skirt. 'I am so glad that I decided to shave my legs all the way up, and trim my bush this morning!' I smiled to myself, and began to move my thumbs toward her inner thighs, slowly getting close to her pussy.

"So, doctor," I asked, catching my breath as our lips parted, "what is the first step in your attempt to persuade me to be your test subject?"

"Well, as a professional, my first step would have to be a complete physical examination," she replied.

"I believe we should start right here," she continued, as she slid off of my lap and knelt on the floor between my legs.

'Oh, this feels very nice. He fills my whole hand!' I heard as she wrapped her fingers around the bulge in my pants.

"You're the doctor," I told her. "Whatever you think is best."

"Yes, I do think this is the best course of action," she said, squeezing my hard rod.

"I think you should stand up, so I can help you remove these pants," she told me. "That would greatly help me in my examination."

"Whatever you say, doctor," I replied as I stood. Almost as soon as my ass was off of the sofa, Abhi reached her hands up and began opening my pants. She soon had them sliding down my legs, bunching up around my ankles.

'Oh my! That looks even better without the pants covering him up! Let's see what he looks like bare!'

She gave my shaft a quick squeeze, and then pulled my boxers down, causing my hard cock to spring up, finally free.

'Oh yes! That is a very nice slab of meat! Very thick. He is going to fill me up perfectly, in EVERY way!'

'I wonder if I can even get my lips all the way around it!'

"I think you should sit down, Mr. Jones," she said, slowly stroking my rod. "You seem to have a massive shift in your blood flow, and I would hate to have you pass out on me now!"

"You're the doctor," I repeated, smiling at her as I sat back down. Abhi continued to stroke my cock, her eyes fixed on the soft, cushiony head.

'This really is a wonderful staff,' I heard as she lowered her face to my groin.

"Oh, damn!" I moaned as I felt her soft, wet lips slide slowly down my hard cock.

Abhi was applying the right amount of suction, friction, and saliva as she worked her lips and tongue up and down my shaft. As she worked her way back up to the head, I could feel her tongue dance across the corona, adding to the sensations.

'Show him how good of a cock sucker you are. Relax your throat muscles and take him deep!'

'Oh my god! What is getting into me?' I heard as she slowly slid her mouth back up my length and released my rod from her warm mouth. 'I feel like such a naughty girl! I can't stop myself from being a dirty slut for this man!'

'You want him as much as you need him! If you want to be a naughty girl, then be one for him! Be a slut!'

With a loud moan, Abhi took a firm grip on the base of my shaft and plunged her mouth back down, almost burying her nose in my pubes.

"Oh yesss!" I moaned in appreciation, reaching my hands down to her head.

'Yes! Hold on to my hair! I love that!'

As she wanted, I reached my hands around her bobbing head and took in a handful of her long, silky black hair and held on to it. This brought out another moan from Abhi, and she began sucking my cock with even more fervor.

"Oh damn! Doc, if you don't stop, I'm not going to be able to stop either!" I moaned a few minutes later.

"Will that be a problem?" she asked as she released my pole again. "Don't you like that?"

"Oh, I love it!" I replied. "I just don't know about you."

Without a word, she dropped her face back down my shaft and resumed working her magic on me as she moaned even more.

Between her enthusiasm and the vibrations of her moaning, it wasn't long before I gripped her hair tighter and began pulling and pushing her head.

'Oh yes! That is so hot! Let it go for me!'

Hearing that, I let out a long, low, loud moan and thrust my hips up at her as I held her head even tighter.

"Oh YEAHHH!" I bellowed as I felt my cock begin to spew its load down her throat. "Holy shit!"

"Mmmmm!" I heard her moan.