Mental Manipulations Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's so funny?" I asked softly as I stepped towards her and wrapped my fingers around her hips.

"I was just thinking about something," she replied, her voice getting softer in response.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked, my lips inches from hers.

Sarah moaned softly, and then she answered, "How much I want you ... to kiss me."

"And that's funny?" I pressed as I leaned my head in a little closer. Our lips were almost touching by now, and she whimpered as she looked into my eyes.

"No, it's not funny at all," she whispered back. I then felt her hands on my back and I pressed my lips against hers.

'Oh my gosh! Yes!'

Sarah became much more aggressive as the kiss continued, sliding her hand down to my ass and pulling it towards her body.

'Oh my! He's got a nice, firm butt! And I can feel him pressing against me! I hope it's tonight! I want him so bad! I NEED him!'

I had been thinking about whether tonight would be THE night, but she was much drunker than I had wanted. As I slid my hand down to her ass, cupping the firm flesh and giving it a soft squeeze, I made the quick decision to reluctantly hold her off again. I wanted her more sober, so there would be no after-thoughts of regret, and I didn't want her waking up wondering what had happened.

'Tired. Very tired. Need sleep! Too much to drink!' I sent her as a suggestion. I immediately heard a jumble of thoughts in her head, like she was confused and torn.

After a couple of minutes, I slowly pulled my lips from hers and sent her, 'Tired,' again. I looked deep into her glazed eyes and smiled at her as I unlocked her door. I held her hand as I helped her into the car and I then walked around to my side and got in.

"Oh my!" she said, yawning as I started the car. "I'm so tired suddenly!"

"You're probably just not used to drinking that much," I told her as I placed my hand on top of hers. "Between that and all of the excitement, it all added up to a busy, tiring day."

"Yeah, that could be," she replied, yawning again. "I was just hoping for a little more ... fun, tonight."

'I was hoping for us having some naked fun finally!'

"I know. I was too," I told her as I started driving.

Sarah sighed deeply and slid over next to me, and then lay her head on my shoulder as I pulled out onto the road. I put my arm around her shoulder and stroked her arm and she sighed deeply, laying her hand on my chest.

We rode back to her place silent, her hand moving on my chest and mine on her upper arm as I drove down the dark roads. Her thoughts bounced back and forth between her being hot and horny and being tired. I kept hoping for being tired to win out, and I sent her a couple more suggestions to help her along.

By the time that we reached her house, Sarah was almost asleep in my arm. I gently nudged her and then helped her into the house. As soon as I shut the door behind us, she stepped into me, backing me up against the door.

Without a word, Sarah reached her hand up behind my neck and pulled me down to kiss me. As soon as our lips touched, she moaned and pressed her body against mine, sliding her other hand down to my ass. my cock naturally started responding and quickly rose, pressing against her belly.

'Oh my gosh! Yes! I want this so bad!'

I squeezed her ass cheek hard and pulled her into me as I grabbed a handful of her hair and gently pulled on it, mashing her lips harder against mine. Sarah moaned loudly and her thoughts went into overload.

"Please come upstairs with me," she whispered as she pulled her lips from mine a few minutes later. "Take me! Make me yours!"

I quickly formulated a new plan, and told her to lead the way. Smiling at me, she took my hand and started leading me up her stairs.

The decision to hold her off was cemented when I had to catch her to stop her from falling down the stairs only two steps up. Sarah giggled and held on to me as she thought, 'Yes! It's gonna be tonight!'

'Oh my gosh! I hope I'm good enough for him! I hope I don't disappoint him!'

'I hope I can remember everything in the morning!'

After 'hearing' all of that, as soon as we made it upstairs, with me practically carrying her at that point, she excused herself and went into the bathroom. When she came out a couple of minutes later I told her that it was my turn, and she should let me know when she was ready for me. She giggled, and then said, "Ok." She then started wondering if she had anything sexy to wear for me.

As she walked away I sent her another suggestion, this time to just put on her regular nightgown and go to sleep, before I went into the bathroom.

I watched her silently for a short while before I turned and walked towards Dwight's old room. I was just a little surprised to see the door shut, like it was a room to be avoided. I quietly opened the door and walked in. Turning on the light, it looked like Sarah had shut the door to the room on the day that he was busted and hasn't touched it since. I looked around the room briefly before I returned to Sarah.

Before I went into her room, I had what I thought was a brilliant idea. I remembered the pile of cash that Dwight had hidden in his office safe, so I slipped out of the house and over to the church. I went down to his old office and had the safe open quickly. I took a big pile of money and closed the safe back up.

I had no idea where he got the money, but I justified my action by telling myself that he obviously stole it from somewhere, and that it would probably do the most good by helping his biggest victim, Sarah, in her recovery.

I then went back to the house, and as I walked into her room I could see that she hadn't moved at all. After taking off my shoes, I quietly and gently slipped into the other side of her bed and lay directly behind her, not touching her yet. I wanted to try to 'see' what she was dreaming about before I started spooning her.

Her thoughts and dreams were scattered, probably due to the alcohol, but they were mostly sexual in nature. She was having thoughts about me, as well as flashbacks to what appeared to be her late teens/early twenties. After a while, her brain settled down and she fell into a deeper sleep. I then rolled over and wrapped my arm around her, my hand landing just above her breast as I held her. I heard her sigh, and her brain briefly tried to start up again. Her thoughts quickly became sexual, so I decided to use them for her pleasure.

'Touch yourself,' I told her. 'Play with your hot, wet pussy.'

'Yes,' she thought, as she started to stir.

I lay behind her, still holding her as I felt her start to move. I felt her slide her nightgown up, exposing her legs. She then turned her hips, moving her legs as she slid her hand in between them.

'Is your pussy wet?' I asked her when I knew that she was sliding her hand under her panties.

'Yes! Very wet!'

'Good! Think about your hottest fantasy. Make yourself cum! You deserve a good orgasm!'

'Yessss!' she thought in reply as her arm started moving. I then reached my hand over a little and gently cupped her breast, her stiff nipple poking into the palm of my hand. Sarah gasped and then moaned audibly when I gently pinched her nipple, and she started rubbing her pussy faster.

By now my cock had taken on a life of its own and started rising. It didn't take long for Sarah, even in her deep-sleep state, to feel me pressing against her ass, and she moaned and started pushing back against me.

I cupped her breast and started pinching her nipple a little harder. Sarah moaned again and I felt her arm stretch a little further into her panties.

"Oooooohhhhhh!" she moaned softly as she slipped a couple of fingers inside her pussy.

'That's it! Make yourself cum! Give yourself the pleasure that you need! That you DESERVE!'

I tried to reach into her mind to see what she was dreaming about, and the 'pictures' that I caught kept changing. I was getting glimpses of her being fucked fast and hard by a man, and then I got a vision of a woman's head between her legs. A couple of times I got a view looking up between a woman's legs.

'That's it baby! You're a hot, sexy bitch! Let it go! Cum hard! Cum loud!'

Her hand started moving faster and her audible moans got louder. She was moaning at the same time in her dreams, which made for an interesting experience on my end.

"Ohmygosh!" she moaned softly. "Give it to me! Fill me up!"

"Oh Kurt! Yes!" she gasped. "Oh Kurt! Yes!"

Even though I knew that she wanted me sexually, I was still surprised to hear her call out my name in her sleep.

Her hand started moving faster and soon she let out a high-pitched shriek as her body started shaking. Her breathing was heavy and her ass pushed against my cock, almost like she was twerking on me.

She continued moaning softly and her body shuddered a couple of times as her orgasm swept over her. She then let out a quiet whimper, followed by a deep sigh as her body relaxed again.

The next morning I woke up when I heard her gasp. She was still lying beside me, wrapped in my arm and my body pressed firmly behind her. I immediately felt my morning hard-on pressing against her ass, and I noticed that she was holding on to my hand, which was still cupping her breast, my fingertips brushing her hard nipple.

'What happened? Did we ... make love, and I don't remember? Oh god! Don't tell me that!'

'Wait. If we did it, why are we both dressed? I still have my underpants on! We couldn't have! Oh, thank god!'

'His hand feels nice on my boob, though! I wish he would touch me all over!'

She moved a little, repositioning herself in my arm and forcing more contact between my hand and her breast, and I pretended like I was just waking up.

"Good morning," I said softly as I kissed the back of her neck.

"Good morning," she replied meekly. "Ummm ... did we ...?"

'Oh god! PLEASE tell me we didn't!'

"No," I replied as I hugged her. "You were too tired. I think that the drinks hit you harder than you thought, and you were asleep as soon as you hit the bed."

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I'm so embarrassed!"

"Don't be," I told her, hugging her tighter.

"Yes! I wanted last night to be ... special!" she said, almost weeping.

'I blew it! Last night was by best chance, and I blew it!'

"Sarah, look at me," I said as I slid back and rolled her to face me.

"I was hoping for a special night last night too," I told her. "It's alright. You just had a couple of drinks too many. It's no big deal."

"Yes, it IS a big deal!" she replied, starting to cry. "I wanted ..."

"Sarah, please believe me, I wanted the same thing," I told her as I hugged her. "It's ok. It will happen. Last night just wasn't the right time."

"Do you mean it?" she asked, wiping her eyes and looking at me. "Do you really want it as much as I do?"

"Do you even know what I'm talking about?" she quickly added.

"Yes, I do know what you're talking about," I replied. "Believe it or not, I want you as much as you want me."

'Want to bet? I want you so much it hurts! If my head wasn't hurting me so bad right now, I would jump on top of you and ... Oh my gosh! What am I thinking?'

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, and when Sarah looked up at me I kissed her lips. Almost immediately she pulled back, mumbling about morning breath. "Right now, I don't care," I told her as I kissed her again.

I kissed her lightly and then let her go. "Ok, go do what you have to do," I told her as I lay back on the bed. Sarah hesitated for a second before she got out of the bed and I watched her walk into the bathroom.

She came out a few minutes later and I excused myself to use the washroom myself. After using some toothpaste on my finger for a make-shift toothbrush, I joined her downstairs where she was making breakfast.

I walked up behind her and slid my arms around her waist, and kissed the back of her neck again. "I'm sorry," she said as she turned her head. "I've ... I've never done this before, so I don't know what I should be doing, so I thought I should make you some breakfast ..."

"Sarah, it's ok," I told her. "You don't have to do anything. Breakfast is a great thought, though!"

A couple of minutes later we were sitting at her table, eating bacon and eggs. When we were done, I cleaned up the plates and then sat back down at the table with her.

"Ok, here's what I'm thinking," I told her as I sat down. "Your birthday is in a couple of weeks, right?"

"Yes. Two weeks from yesterday," she replied.

"Oh my gosh! She suddenly exclaimed. "I have to get ready for worship this morning! Oh my gosh!"

'Oh my gosh! How did I forget the worship today? What is this man doing to me?'

'I can't do this hungover! What did I do?'

"It's ok, Sarah," I told her. "Give me just one minute, and then I'll let you go so you can start getting ready."

"Ok," she replied.

"Ok, in two weeks, on Friday, we're going to go back to the BMV and get you your license. We're going to go early, because there's more to be done."

"Ok," she replied, looking at me skeptically. 'What are you planning?'

"After you get your license, you're going to come back here, where I'm going to have a car waiting for you to take you shopping."

'A car? Shopping? What are you doing?'

"We are going out for a big celebration Saturday night, and you're going to find everything that you need on Friday," I continued.

"And I DO mean, EVERYTHING," I added.

"What do you mean ...?" she asked. 'Like ... pretty, sexy undies?'

"Sarah, you and I are going out Saturday night for a celebratory night," I said. "A ... romantic celebration."

'Oh my gosh! A romantic night? Does that mean ...?'

"You're going to go out Friday and buy everything that you need for a nice, romantic dinner. A dress, shoes, ... anything else you need to make yourself feel beautiful and sexy."

"I ... I ..." she started to say.

"Don't argue with me," I told her, interrupting her. "I'm going to make all of the arrangements, you just have to have fun, and use your imagination."

'What imagination? I've never done anything like that! I don't know what to do! What to look for!'

"The best thing that you can do is ask the sales girls for help if you don't know what to look for," I told her. "Trust them."

"Ummm ... Ok," she replied.

"Oh my! I have to get ready!" she exclaimed, jumping up. "And you ... you have to sneak out of here! I can't let any of the parishioners see you leaving my house!"

"Ok," I replied, laughing. "Services don't start for over an hour. I'll let you be and take the bike home. I'll call you later."

"Ok," she replied, standing.

She walked me to her door and I gave her a brief kiss before she opened her front door. "By the way, have some Gatorade, a couple of Advil, and a banana," I told her. "That will help your hangover."

*****

I called Sarah later that afternoon, and she told me that she was feeling a little better. "Will you come over tonight?" she asked, sounding hopeful.

"Sure," I replied.

Sarah fixed dinner that night, and after we cleaned up we sat in her living room. It didn't take long before we were making out like a couple of horny teenagers, with her getting more aggressive.

'What does this man do to me? Why does he make me want to be so ... naughty? I want to be so sinful with him!'

I sent her suggestions while we continued kissing, telling her that there was nothing sinful in what she wanted. 'What you both want!' I reminded her, and what she was feeling was natural. 'Don't be afraid of what you are feeling! Go for it!' I told her.

We continued kissing for a while, and then finally pulled our lips from each other's. We then sat back on her couch, her head on my shoulder and my arm around her, when she yawned.

"I should go," I said softly. "You need some sleep."

'NO! Damn it! Why do you always do this to me! I get all worked up, and then you leave!'

"Do you have to leave?" she asked, turning her head to look up at me.

"I'm afraid so," I told her. "I have a couple of jobs that I need to take care of before I go back home for my son's wedding next weekend."

"I forgot about that," she said. "How long will you be gone?"

"I'm leaving Wednesday morning," I told her. "I should be home by Monday,"

"Ok," she replied softly.

"And when I come back, we're going to start getting ready for your birthday," I told her.

"Getting ready how?" she asked, sitting up and looking at me.

"Well, I told you that we're going to get your license on Friday," I reminded her, "and then we're going out for a nice dinner Saturday night, to celebrate your birthday AND getting your license."

Sarah just nodded as she looked at me. "I remember you telling me that," she said.

"Good. Before that though, you are going shopping," I told her.

Her eyebrows furrowed and I continued. "Don't argue with me. I'm going to arrange for a shopping trip for you, so you can find whatever you want to wear on our date."

'Date?'

"Our 'date'?' she asked.

"Well, unless you don't want it to be a date," I told her. "I suppose that we could just go out as friends ..."

"No!" she replied quickly. "I mean, no. I would like a date with you."

"Good," I said. "I would love that."

I then got up and started walking to her front door. I gently but passionately kissed her before I opened her door. "I promise, that date night will be everything that you want," I told her.

Sarah looked at me silently for a second. 'Be careful! I want a LOT!'

'Then you have to let him know what you want! That night, and every night after that!' I told her.

'Spend the time discovering you! Decide who you want to be, and be her! Don't be afraid of your feelings! Act on them!'

"Do you promise?" she asked.

"You have my word," I told her.

'His word! I like that!'

"Ok," she replied. After promising to call her as often as I could, I then left and went home.