Mentoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coffee is fine."

As he sits, I lean over and place my hand on his thigh. I wish to know immediately what he is willing to do for me.

"Have you thought of my proposition? As I've said, you show promise and are, I think, wasting your talent here in Norwich. I would be happy to mentor you—if you will come to London with me."

"I think I do want that, yes," he answers.

I move my hand higher on this high and more to the inside, placing an index finger on the bulge of his crop.

"You do understand what I am proposing, don't you? For me to be able to work with you, the relationship will have to be total. I must know you fully. You will have to lie under me. And I will sketch you after sex—for my own uses."

"Yes, I understand." He has said that with a clutch in his throat, but I look into his eyes. So young; I had to recheck his age to be sure. But, yes, he has that look of wanting London.

12