Merciless Hospital

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then asked if he could at least please get me a towel or something to clean off with. Dr. Leroy Simmons let his guard down. I managed to escape with a syringe full of drugs, a set of car keys, some rope, and duct tape. Dr. Simmons was sleepy bye because I used the knock out drug on him first. I after all, grew kind of fond of my Master so, I would never hurt him.

I walked out into the parking lot mashing the key alarms to see which vehicle it was and found the keys belonged to a Chevrolet Tahoe Dark Blue with tinted windows. I got inside checked the glove box and found a nine millimeter hand gun. I think sweet as I drive out the facility. I didn't realize that the only reason the security camera's didn't capture my escape is because Dr. Leroy Simmons had shut the camera's off before coming to retrieve me for his pleasure. Dr. Simmons also let the guards go to lunch early together a second violation of the rules. Little did I know, he was used to taking such liberties with the female patients and it wasn't the first time he had done this?

Four hours later, I had my husband, Dr. Henry Gerald naked at gun point, tied to a tree in the wooded area next to a cattle farm. Revenge is a dish best served cold wouldn't you say? I had a baby calf only perhaps a day or two old. I tied it to the tree right beside him with enough rope so the calf would see my husband's dangling penis and it would look much like the nipple from its mother's udder.

My Henry began begging me but I smiled then said, "Oh Henry, I so wish I could help you but I'm crazy remember. I am out of my mind. Yeah, thanks to you, not a jury in the world will convict me. I hope you and your new little friend here have some real fun. Your cock is going to at first feel so wonderful, when he first starts to suck but then the real pain is going to set in. No worries right baby. What was that little thing you said to me? Oh yeah, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I believe that babe and thanks for the advice because it sure did work for me. I am so glad you introduced me to Dr. Leroy Simmons too. I want you to know I just borrowed his ride. Tootles have fun with your new friend babe."

I turned myself in to the authorities for the escape and the drugging of my new man. Yeah, I taught Leroy about changing his hygiene. After all, he merely needed a woman's touch. They found Henry three days later and actually, I was never blamed for his death. Henry's girlfriend angry with him, during his disappearance, sent several threatening text messages. The fact is that one of her text messages said she would pay him back for all the blow jobs she gave him. Go figure things worked out for the best. I was never even thought of as a suspect because first of all, I was crazy. Henry wasn't found until forty eight hours after his death. I had been in custody for that time plus a full twenty four hours. I love Merciless Hospital now. I also love my new man Dr. Leroy Simmons as well. I so love his cock. Tootles, until our next adventure, have a wonderful day. Oh I forgot, the life insurance money from his death all came to me. I was still his spouse see. I was legally his wife. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. LOL.