Meridiana Pt. 04

Story Info
Meridiana attempts to seduce Casius.
1.5k words
4.37
3.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meridiana turned away from the "Orb of Sight" that she had removed from the skull of the poor unfortunate that had saved it from destruction. "Oh, this is going to be too easy," she said to herself. "It is obviously that she is already smitten with him, and he is more than a little partial to her charms. Now, how to play this....?

Casius was awakened by movement in his chamber. He was ever alert, even in sleep and would always have a weapon within arm's reach. His quick reactions, despite being asleep, showed now, as he pointed the sword at the intruder. "Would you kill me sir?" The woman asked. The light from the moon, which was at its height, shone through the open shutter and created a block of silver on the floor, which the women, slowly and with poise and purpose, walked into. The effect was instant, her night-dress dissolved from a white opaque cotton to a diaphanous interpretation of its former self. Her large, proud breasts, which were topped with taut erections on the upturn, held the gown away from her lithe body. Her flat stomach ran down to her pubic hair, clearly visible upon her mound.

"Evelyn?" Casius enquired. "What are you doing in my chambers? You must return to yours at once!" She continued to walk towards Casius' bed. He sat, with sword lowered, unable to move as he was naked beneath the sheet. His chest though was exposed and seemed to draw the eyes of the woman. She stared at him, mouth open. "I....I..." She stammered, "I seem unable to sleep, and thought to talk some more in your company, were you not asleep."

"My Lady," Casius seemed exasperated. "My Lady, please turn around for one moment so that I can put on my robe."

"Why you are naked under....of course." Meridiana turned, though only enough to appease him. She wanted to see as much of the strapping man as she could. She admitted to herself that she was beginning to enjoy this challenge. From the corner of her eye, she saw Casius pull back the bed covers and stand. Her eye fell immediately to his crotch. She wanted to see what he had to give her, but also to find out if he was susceptible to her "charms".

Meridiana smiled in answer to both those questions. Though she was equally intrigued. His manhood was large. Larger than most humans she had forced into copulation with herself. She was looking forwards to getting astride that throbbing beast and getting it inside her. But although it was showing signs of erection, it was only in a semi state of turgidity. This she was surprised at, as all of the men she had shown her assets to, and who had come into relatively close contact with her, close enough to be able to smell her pheromonal perfume; were usually hooked and rampant with lust. Casius was obviously not completely immune. But neither was he fully open to her demonic-womanly lure.

Casius turned his back and threw on his heavy robe. Happy to hide both his nakedness and his other weapon. It would seem that he had far more control of his sword than he did his cock at this precise moment. And that was something that annoyed him. He prided himself on his control, was an upstanding knight of the realm and upstanding did not imply having an erection!

As he turned back to face the woman in his chambers, expecting to tell her she was safe to turn around, he found himself once again facing that incredible near-naked figure and upturned face, as she looked directly at him; a wry smile upon her lips. Were her breasts slightly larger than a few minutes before? Were her nipples even more erect and larger too? "Ah, you are presentable now I see? Though I must confess I am a little disappointed that you have chosen to cover up."

"Strange," Casius replied. "You do not sound like the Evelyn I have come to know these past few hours. Are you unwell?" Meridiana cursed herself. She will give the game away before it has even started. She was acting like all of her victims, too eager to have sex and hang the consequences. She must curb her lust for this man otherwise he will very quickly realise the ruse being played out before him.

"Um I merely meant that your handsome powerful chest was appealing. But think you are right; I am not well and need to be escorted back to my chambers."

"Of course." Casius was first to the door and held it open for the woman. She made sure that she brushed his arm with her breasts as she walked through the door, but Casius did not respond, it was as if he didn't even notice? At her chamber door, she stood on tip-toes and gave him a peck on the cheek. "That's for being so gallant." She opened the door and slipped quietly inside as Casius returned to his rooms somewhat confused by this recent encounter with who he took to be Evelyn.

Meridiana stood over the sleeping figure of Evelyn. The covers were rolled back and her thrusting breasts stretched the material of her night gown. She lent forwards and placed a hand upon one of the firm orbs, her thumb and forefinger gently squeezed upon the nipple, teasing it into erection. Evelyn moaned in her sleep, making Meridiana smile. She knew how to keep these humans in a dream-like state, whilst sexually arousing/abusing them. "More fun to be had me thinks." She said to no one and began to loosen the ties about the front of Evelyn's gown and slowly pull apart each side to reveal the succulent, young, firm white breasts, captured within, the pointed peaks beginning to harden in the cool night air.

Meridiana looked down at her pubis as she felt her clitoris engorge and begin to expand and form into a hardened eight-inch throbbing cock. "Oh, you want to be dipped into her hot moist cavern don't you my pretty?" She purred as she stroked herself. "Your time will come, but I need his sperm inside me to make this oh so sweet, not that of Aka Manah, high demon or not. No, I must impregnate her with Casius' seed for the deed to be done properly. But that doesn't mean I cannot have some fun with this strumpet in the meantime."

She sat on the bed, stroking her cock as she caressed Evelyn's breasts. Squeezing the nipples into full erection. She then lent forwards and her prehensile tongue played upon the lips of her target before moving down and giving each nipple a lashing. Meridiana then sucked each one until the areola was almost completely absorbed into the erection. Evelyn moaned again, louder this time, as her nipples were rolled between Meridiana's tongue and teeth.

The succubus turned and pushed the covering down to Evelyn's feet. Then drew up her night dress until her pubic area was revealed. "Um, now isn't that sweet, I've got something hard to put in there." She joked with herself. "But first a taste I think." She ran her hand across the flat belly and onto the pubic mound, where she slipped her index finger across the slightly swollen clitoris and into the folds of the blossoming vagina. Her finger continued into the lubricated valley of the folds and pressed upon the sphincter of the vaginal muscles.

"Oh, but a virgin I feel. This moist cunt has not had the pleasure yet. I wouldn't wonder if she hasn't even had the climax of satisfaction. Um, all of this I will change." Her finger probed into the vaginal opening and scooped out a string of viscous lubrication, before feeding the finger into her mouth and sucking on Evelyn's juices. "Delicious my dear, I can see that you are enjoying my little teasing eh, no denying now? I must have more of your heady aphrodisiac."

Meridiana lay her head upon the stomach of her prone victim, and allowed her prehensile tongue to slip along the cleft before it. Circumnavigating the clitoris which was now fully swollen. Evelyn was now panting and her moaning was very audible. A sound that no matter how many times Meridiana heard, heightened her own lust for fulfilment. She allowed her tongue to access the slippery funnel of Evelyn's vagina and pushed it into the tight orifice. That was all it took to induce an orgasm in the virgin beneath her. She bucked and groaned, pushing herself against the object of her torment. Needing more of this sexual release, though not even knowing what it was she craved.

Meridiana was close to orgasm too. So swung her leg over Evelyn's hips and taking her cock in both hands, stroked it until her semen squirted forth. Her ejaculations were always powerful, particularly when attacking virgins. Her sperm hit Evelyn on the chin and cheek, another shot going in her hair and onto the pillow. Meridiana directed her cock to the heaving breasts before her and emptied the contents upon the mounds creating a creamy, sticky mess of semen. "Yes, my pretty. You have made me come. And I have made you come. So, I consider that fair payment. Perhaps tomorrow night you will feel my cock inside you eh, would you like that?"

"Yes," Evelyn replied in her dream-like state. "Yes!"

"Huh!" Exclaimed Meridiana, "The whore is mine already." In a haze of blue ethereal light, she disappeared.