Merna's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mixed our drink, took it back to Jerome, sitting back in Jerome's lap. I realized that he had taken off his swim trunks, as his dick was hard and pressing into my ass. We both took a couple of swallows of Jack. I knew I was drunk and thought everyone else was too. I lay back on Jerome's chest as he started rubbing me all over. Before I knew it his long thick fingers were inside my panties. At first it was slow but felt oh so good. He knew exactly where to touch. His dick was digging into my butt while his fingers worked faster and faster. I could imagine how big he was by judging how it felt on my ass; it had to be big. He was now working his hand faster and faster. I was in heaven. I somehow knew my panties were goners.

"I can't take this any longer, Mister Jerome," I said.

"Good time for you take care of Mister Jerome." He lifted me up, putting his dick in my mouth. It was so large that I could get only the first third of it in my mouth. I was between his legs. You could feel how muscular his legs were. I finally got half of his dick in my mouth, doing my best on this challenge and surprise of surprise enjoying it.

"That's it my white slut," Jerome said. "Suck that big black dick."

I was now really enjoying this. He came in my mouth. It came in a rush with no warning. I felt a little cheated that I did not get my pussy fucked.

"Clean it up white slut," Jerome said. I did, I got it all.

"Boy that was good Merna," Jerome smiled. "I think you are going to be worth the 5k I spent on you."

We sat there for a while, just listening to the night sounds, and finished our drinks. The others had gone to bed, Rose with Tom and Ed, Jake in our Pop Up trailer with LaTonia, and Jeff to his tent. You could hear sexual activity all over the place.

"Let's go to bed," Jerome said.

"Let me get some bed clothes," I said.

"Let me make one more rule really clear, for this weekend you only wear what Mister Jerome says. Mister Jerome says you go to my tent just like you are."

I looked down noting I only had on socks and a pair of stretched tattered white panties that were hiding nothing.

"But look at me, my pussy is showing, Mister Jerome," I said.

"Exactly," Jerome said.

It was about 11 o'clock when we entered Jerome's tent. Half of the floor was a blow up mattress. The flaps were up all the way around so anyone could see in.

"Mister Jerome, can we lower the tent flaps?" I pleaded.

Jerome explained, "No, it will be too hot. Besides you want your loving hubby to see me take that beautiful twat. I promise you he will never feel the same after I finish with that pussy."

I looked down at his cock saying, "Mister Jerome, I can not take that thing is my tight slit." It was at least 7 inches fluid with a very large diameter. I had never seen anything like it.

"Yes, you can and you will my white slut," Jerome smiled. "I think after you get used to it you will be begging for my dark meat."

So we lay down together. I acted like I was going to sleep but Jerome would not let me. He ripped what was left of my panties off and started licking my pussy. It had been so long since anyone had done that to me I could not help but get turned on. My pussy was getting wet, experiencing small but noticeable tremors. Jerome knew exactly where to touch.

"Ok my white slut it is time to take this," Jerome said. I observed that his penis had not grown much longer than the 7 inches. But it was so thick with bulging blood vessels; I just knew it would be painful. "We will go slow but you will take it." Jerome said with command.

He got over me, slowly placed the tip of his meat against my small slit. He took the black dick in his hand and rubbed it up and down my slit. I closed my eyes and thought I was in a dream. Jerome slowly moved up and down from the clit hood to my ass hole. He did this moving in smaller up and down movements until it got to the entry of the urethral opening. He then gradually moved forward until the tip was in the vaginal opening. So far it was only pleasure. I was almost unconscious. As he entered me further, it felt like he was tearing me apart. It was pain mixed with pleasure. I almost felt like a virgin again. I screamed and Jerome started to pull out. I grabbed his muscled ass and pulled forward. In one move I had taken it all in.

"Don't move Mister Jerome," I begged.

Jerome levitated until I got used to him. Then he started moving with small up and down movements. The pain was being overcome by pleasure all over. My vagina was beginning to contract with the start of an orgasm.

"Ok, Mister Jerome," I cooed, "I am ready to take whatever you can give."

Jerome started moving in and out more rapidly. I could not believe how good it felt. There was still some pain but the pleasure was overwhelming the pain. I started having orgasms one after the other. Jerome was moving now with more rapid movement. He erupted filling my insides. Jerome collapsed beside me breathing very hard. It was the best evening I had in a long time. I was full of cum, as satisfied sexually as I had ever been. I fell asleep almost instantly with no concern who had seen this or who saw me lying naked next to a giant black man.

12