Merna's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to put those back on now that I am clean," LaTonia stated.

"Neither do I Mister Jerome," I agreed.

"Well, we don't have anything dry so I can go get you some dry clothes from the camp or we can take a chance that the police will let you walk nude across the public park," Jerome suggested.

"Or we can loan you our shirts and escort you to your camp," said the first boy I sucked off. "Really it is the least we can do."

"That would be great," Jerome said. "That way I can go get some food while these young men help my damsels in distress. Girls now you behave, remember we have a busy night tonight."

"Yes, Mister Jerome but what a shame," I smiled. I was amazed at how comfortable I felt. Jerome wagged a finger at LaTonia and me. The boys handed LaTonia and I each their tee shirts which we put on along with our sneakers. They carried our wet clothes for us.

As LaTonia and I left with the boys, we met an officer just outside the rest room.

"Ladies," the officer said as he tipped his hat. "Glad to see you are following the dress code. Some old biddy has complained about nude women out here. Go figure! Most of us would enjoy it but we have to do what we have to do."

We smiled at the officer as we started back towards the camp. As we got to the camp, LaTonia and I pulled off the shirts then hugged all three boys before they left.

"Are you sure you don't want to play with us tonight," the first boy said with a hopeful and horny look.

"Boys, I would love to take you up on the offer but I have to do what Mister Jerome said," I frowned. "We already have plans."

"Too bad," he also frowned. "You two are the hottest girls we have seen here."

"But I could be your mother!" LaTonia guffawed as she realized the color was wrong.

"I don't care how old you are or the color of your skin," the boy laughed. "You are both hot as hell."

One more hug and they left.

As we neared the tents we heard crying. It came from Tom and Ed's tent. There was Rose all alone crying, still wearing her next to nothing bikini.

"What is wrong Rose?" LaTonia asked.

"The guys left me at the truck race alone," Rose said. "I had to get back here by myself."

"Where is Tom and Ed?" I asked.

"We were all together at the truck race," Rose started, "when Mister Jerome said he needed to talk to that police officer then come get you guys. So he left me with Tom, Ed, Jeff, and Jake. I had to go to the bathroom but when I got back they were all gone. There were some teenage girls in front of us that were gone also. They were really good looking, flashing their tits at everyone and showing their ass cheeks to the guys every time they stood up. They were flirting with them the whole time. I just could not compete no matter how hard I tried. I am not pretty enough."

She was really sobbing now. LaTonia and I had no time to get any clothes but that seemed to not matter as Rose was hurt.

"Rose," I began to admit "my asshole of a husband has been ignoring me for years."

"Really," Rose exclaimed. "But you may be the hottest women I have seen at this track. LaTonia you are a different kind of sexy from Merna, I mean you are both sexy."

"That is alright," LaTonia consoled. "I know Merna is hot and it is one of the reasons we like her. Rose, you have such a great spirit. You have your own attractiveness. Remember Jake bid 5000 for me and has left me also."

Rose began to stop crying just as Jerome came up.

"What is going on?" Jerome asked. So we explained what happened.

"Rose, I am so sorry," said Jerome, "I would have never left if I knew they were going to abandon you. I think you are right about those girls. They were lured away. But girls we are going to have a great time tonight. Officer Malone will bring two friends with him that I promised a night of entertainment they would never forget. Now let's eat and discuss how to make the evening fun for all of us. I really don't think we need those guys for that."

A night entertaining the police

Us three girls slipped into tee shirts, opened my bottle of wine with a borrowed corkscrew and schemed about the night. It was funny, up to now Jerome was in charge but now he was leaving this night's plan mostly to us. We decided to have the guys sit in a row like a strip club with the stage being a tarp placed by the fire. Rose wanted to serve drinks like a waitress giving sexual favors when asked.

"I give a great blow job which may go well with the show," Rose said.

"Merna, you and I can do somewhat of a strip tease each then maybe end with us putting massage oil all over each other," LaTonia said. "I know I would enjoy that."

I nodded in agreement.

"Merna, do you think you are ready for anal?" Jerome asked.

"I think so," I mused. "It really felt good when LaTonia cleaned and fingered my ass. What you did while I was sleeping with the butt plug helped me get used to the pressure."

"I can make a show of preparing you to have Officer Malone break your anal cherry," LaTonia said. We all clinked glasses agreeing we had a plan.

"Let's go pick out our outfits," I said.

"I will just start and stay nude," Rose said. "I mean why bother. I am most sexy naked."

We all laughed but really we all thought she was right.

"LaTonia, if you can manage your outfit, I would like Mister Jerome's help."

We picked out the leather mini thong, a half shelf bra that showed the top of half of my areola, and the Baby Doll nightgown. I thought the outfit would work.

"I have one other thing you can add to the outfit," Jerome smiled. "I think it will fit into the theme of the night. After all the main event of the evening is your ass." With this Jerome produced a flexible small anal plug that had a glass jewel on the end.

"Yes, very appropriate for the night's theme," I said excitedly and put it in immediately. Jerome approved. It was really comfortable. So I put on the thong, bra and Baby Doll waiting for the night to begin.

LaTonia brought a Jack and coke for both of us. "Break a leg," LaTonia said as we clinked glasses.

The 3 officers arrived wearing swimsuits and tee shirts, looking definitely off duty. Jerome welcomed them and had them sit on the stage chairs. He already had the music playing.

"Welcome to Club Jerome," Jerome stated. "Your server for the night will be our lovely Rose." As Jerome swept his arms in Rose's direction, she skipped out to the stage, bowed totally nude, not even wearing shoes.

"Rose, will serve tonight's beverage of your choice," Jerome said with a flourish. "Rose is a very special server. She has a desire to please, so if there is anything you desire ask her. She is likely to oblige." Rose smiled and gave another bow. I did not realize Rose could smile so much. It dawned on me that was the drag on her.

Rose mixed 3 Jack and waters, very strong. She brought each drink one at a time, each time handing a drink with one hand and taking the other hand to rub their hand on her puffy nipples. Each time she moaned. I think it made an impression.

"Ok fellows, drink up while I tell you about tonight's entertainment," Jerome exalted. "First our little waft will show you some naked gymnastics, a talent that has just come to my attention."

All the guys clapped and Rose gave another bow and smiled.

"Then we have the Black Queen of Bessemer," Jerome exclaimed. "She will entertain you with a dance you are sure to remember. Then, the Girl Next Door in your dreams will dance for you. The last act of the evening will be the Girl Next Door giving Officer Malone a gift for his kindness today, as he likely told you how she messed up his uniform."

With that Rose started various gymnastic moves. She was good; with the most impressive a series of handstands, tumbles and various leg splits. But the real treat was that her puffy areola and prominent nipples got bigger and more exotic with each move. The position caused many wide-open flashes of her smooth pussy that looked like a very young girl's. Her skin was flawless. When Rose finished, the guys clapped, Rose bowed having the biggest smile I had seen on this little lady.

"Now Rose will serve another round, thank her if you liked her show," Jerome announced.

Rose first got Officer Malone his drink and stood hopefully in front of Malone. Malone took Rose in his lap, gave her a big kiss while pinching those puffy tits, telling her he really enjoyed her show. Rose smiled even bigger, jumped off his lap, running to get the next drink excitedly.

The second policeman had Rose sit in his lap with her naked ass against his penis. He kissed her neck and gently rubbed her tits with his hands. He said, "Rose you are terrific." Again Rose jumped up smiling, kissed him on the lip and ran back to get the third drink.

The third officer put his drink down, picked up Rose, placed her legs around his neck with her head in his lap and sucked on her tiny pussy. Rose was clearly enjoying this. After a couple of minutes the officer sat her upright in his lap.

"Rose you are so sexy," he said. "If you want you can just sit here until one of the other guys needs something." Rose smiled and snuggled into his lap.

"And now for your entertainment, the Black Queen of Bessemer," Jerome announced.

LaTonia gave a spirited dance. She had the moves of a stripper and a lot of rhythm. But the main attraction was what she was wearing. She had on a black leather bustier that pushed most of her bosom into full display. She was wearing a thong made of string with faux pearl for the crotch that left all of her butt exposed while turning each side of her pussy lips into banks of flesh. The contract between the white pearls stretched over her dark pussy lips was mesmerizing. At the end of the dance she took the bustier off but left on the faux pearl thong. She was right this was really sexier than having nothing on. At the end of the dance LaTonia joined the officer on Malone's right by sitting in a chair next to him. Rose had her hand in the suit of the officer on the left where he seemed to be completely in her control.

"Now the Girl Next Door will dance for you," Jerome said.

I perceived these guys were ready to explode so I made the dance quicker than LaTonia. Besides I am not a good dancer. Mostly I swayed. At the end of the dance, I removed the Baby Doll but left on the bra and thong. I did get a loud applause when I bent over and showed Officer Malone the jewel stuck in my butt hole.

"It is time for the high point of the evening," Jerome said. "For this I will ask each of our girls to remove the pants of one of our guests." With this Rose and LaTonia took care of their charge as I took off Officer Malone's pants. They were all hard. I did not think Rose's guy was even going to make it without some relief soon.

"Now, the Black Queen of Bessemer will prepare our Girl Next Door to have her anal cherry broken," Jerome cried. "Our own Officer Malone will get to break that cherry."

LaTonia came forward, got behind me and slowly removed my bra. She took the lotion and rubbed my chest. She kneaded, pinched and rubbed my breasts. She then took the thong off, kneeling down she rubbed the lotion all over my legs and ended massaging my aching pussy. Then she turned me around with a flourish and removed the bejeweled butt plug for all to see. I was bent over so each guy could see my spread ass, when LaTonia began to lick my butt hole. She used a lot of saliva rubbing that long tongue of hers up and down the length of my butt crack. Then she spread each cheek and stuck her tongue to the point of penetrating the sphincter. I had an orgasm with this move. She then forced a big globe of lubricant into my anal canal. She led me to Officer Malone, turned me around so my butt faced him, presenting me. She slowly spread my ass cheeks to give him one last look, and helped me slowly descend on his waiting hard member. I was hovering with his penis tip at the anal canal. It was perfectly aligned as she lowered me to take him in all the way.

"Officer Malone," LaTonia said, "give her a chance to get used to the feeling before you move. You will know when she is ready."

I had my eyes closed just enjoying the sensations and feeling of fullness. I noticed Rose's officer was obviously getting ready for round 2. Rose was furiously bobbing her head up and down on his dick to get him hard again. She seemed a little impatient. To my right LaTonia was straddling her officer and grinding her pussy on his dick. He was working on her tits while she fucked him.

I was ready to move, making small movements up and down on Officer Malone's cock. There was some pain but mainly it was pleasure. I started to play with my clit that must have been visible for all to see, as I was so excited. I had an orgasm immediately and forgot all about the pain. The more I moved, the more the friction from my ass made the pressure on my clit pleasurable. I moved up and down faster and faster. As I did I moved my finger in my pussy faster. I could feel his dick growing in me. I lost track of time with waves of tremors going through my body until Malone spoke.

"I am ready to cum," Malone struggled to get out. I had my biggest orgasm as he started shooting cum in my ass. It felt so good. I collapsed with his arms wrapped around me holding me in his lap. He continued playing with my boobs. He did not seem to want for it to be over so I did not move. I saw that Rose had gotten her guy hard again. She was sitting with his dick in her pussy, her legs around his neck. She really was flexible.

Both Officer Malone and I looked over to LaTonia. Jerome was now sitting in the chair with LaTonia facing him, with both feet on the ground, and his big penis buried in her pussy. She was not moving much. Her officer was now soft. He was standing next to her squeezing one tit while Jerome sucked on the other tit. He obviously wanted round 2 so she was stroking his soft dick.

We could not help but stare. I could feel Officer Malone's dick beginning to stir. I really wanted my pussy taken if we were going to have a round 2.

Officer Malone seemed to know this saying, "How would you like it in your pussy."

"I cannot think of anything better," I purred.

I slowly rose up, removing his dick from my ass. My hole was so slick and every move now felt good. So I set in the chair and slipped down in the chair so Officer Malone had good access to my wanting pussy. He knelt between my legs, with my leg draped over his shoulder and immediately started working on my pussy with his tongue. I was so wet this was not necessary. I felt the fluids running out of my ass onto the chair. I could not help but watch LaTonia, Jerome and her officer.

I heard her say to the officer as his dick was now quite hard in her hand, "Get some of the lube laying there, put some in my butt hole and take it. I want you both at once." If anything his dick just got harder.

I was being stimulated from Officer Malone expertly working on my pussy and watching LaTonia's exploits. I wanted his penis now so I said, "Please put it in." Officer Malone stopped sucking, kept my leg draped on his shoulder and replaced his tongue with his penis. He slipped it in all the way with one move and stayed still. That was perfect, as I just wanted to feel it lounged there.

LaTonia's officer was finishing lubing LaTonia's anus. She still was not moving much waiting for the second penis. LaTonia officer straddled Jerome's legs matching the way LaTonia was couching on Jerome. He actually used Jerome's legs as leverage and lined up his penis with LaTonia's anus. When the tip was beginning to penetrate, LaTonia started moving her hips back to take in her Officer's dick all the way up her ass, as Jerome's dick was extracted part way out of her pussy. LaTonia started a slow back and forth movement causing her Officer to penetrate completely as Jerome penis as extracted about half way. With this rhythm now established, her officer reached around LaTonia and cupped both her huge tits. He held one tit for Jerome to suck and messaged the other, alternating between the left and right. LaTonia was almost crying with delight.

Without me noticing, Officer Malone was now pumping my pussy for all it was worth. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled my breast into his mouth. I was now totally focused on my own sensations. I was in bliss. This handsome very young man was obviously enjoying fucking me. It could not feel any better. I then felt someone beneath us licking between my exposed flesh between my pussy that Officer Malone was filling and my still wet anus. I assumed it was Rose. She was also working on Officer Malone's ball that were falling on her face.

I then heard LaTonia's pitch change; it changed from a cry to a muffled scream. Jerome knew she would scream and had silenced her the best he could. It was obvious that they were having orgasm during this time. Officer Malone with this pumped even harder as Rose gave up trying to participate and stood with her officer watching as LaTonia and I finished with our guys. Officer Malone had his second less intense orgasm but for me it felt so good.

As we all finished, we all started clapping yelling, "Bravo."

Jerome said. "Hope you Officers enjoyed the show."

I hugged Officer Malone and said, "Does that make up for me messing up your pants this morning?"

"Ma'am, feel free to do what ever you want with my pants anytime," Officer Malone said grinning like a Cheshire cat.

The officers put on their trunks, hugged everyone thanking all for a great night.

"I am ready for sleep," Jerome said. "What about y'all?"

We all agreed.

"Can I sleep in your tent tonight Mister Jerome?" Rose asked. "I don't like sleeping alone."

"I think I speak for the girls, you are very welcome to sleep with us," Jerome beamed. LaTonia and I both shook our heads emphatically.

No one bothered with clothes, falling asleep almost instantly.

12