Merna's Story Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but that is a recent tendency," I answered while stepping into a sundress. "Do you think I need a bra?" I asked, as I looked in the mirror as saw the hint of nipples through the thin material.

Greta responded after looking closely, "Yes, you do and I think you should lose the panties."

So I took the panties off. Greta pulled the top down and placed a very thin strapless bra on me. She brushed against my nipples as she placed the bra around me. I looked in the mirror when the dress was in place.

"Yep that looks good," Greta said. "I can't believe you don't need a touch up and your hair is still in place. Marsha must be taking it easy today."

"What do you mean?" Marsha said laughing coming up behind Greta. "You are right Merna is a dream to work with. Here is your thumb drive. You look ready to go. Greta, Tommie is here to pick up the jewelry box."

"Have him come in," Greta said.

As Tommie was coming in I stepped from behind the partition to greet him, "Hi Tommie. Good to see you again."

"You too, Madam." Tommie was smiling and obviously happy to see me. Even though that was all the conversation we had, it seemed like we were passing messages to each other. He had to leave immediately with the jewelry box.

Charles was ready for me so we started back for the afternoon. We really picked up the pace, so about 5pm we moved on to the lingerie. Marsha said, "I need to put these over your nipples. It covers the areola so they won't be seen through lingerie. I put them on with a theatrical adhesive. It will not hurt to take off if I do it but you should not try to take them off until you see how I do it."

Marsha very carefully placed a small amount of adhesive in each of the circular flesh colored material. The material was almost exactly my color and only barely large enough to cover the areola. "You can barely tell I have anything on," I mused.

Marsha grinned and opened a drawer that was filled with all different shapes and colors of the covers. "I have been looking at your tits all day so it was easy for me to pick the closet match for size and color."

Marsha then held each one with her hand until they were solidly in place. The first piece was a pair of silk pajamas. Charles did that quickly. The next one was a baby doll almost exactly like the one I wore for the Officers at Talladega. The thong barely covered my pussy. Charles in taking these pictures seemed to touch me more than he had all day. There was a knock on the door and a young boy of about 18 was let in with our food. Marsha directed him to the kitchen to drop it off. When he saw me his eyes bugged out. I decided to give him a thrill by bending over to pick up something off the floor. This gave him a good view. I was sure he would beat off thinking of my ass in the air that night.

"You gave that boy a thrill," Marsha said smiling.

Charles finished with the Baby Doll and asked, "Y'all want to have a quick dinner before we finish?"

Marsha and I both said yes. Marsha and I each had a glass of my Chardonnay while we ate. Marsha thought it was really good. So good we polished off the bottle.

Greta entered and said, "I like the Baby Doll for evening dining. If we all looked like you we would make that our standard attire."

"Charles, the client is very impressed with the work," Greta beamed. "And Merna you have real fans. They have another set scheduled in 2 weeks and want you to do the work. I can now tell you the client is Keene's in Dallas. These pictures are going in their catalog."

I was amazed, sure my month stood open. "I don't know what to say. You mean Keene's the high-end merchandise store in Dallas likes my work and wants me again?"

"Merna close your mouth," Greta laughed. "It is actually better than that. They may want you to come out for a show the following month."

I just stared at the 3 for a minute and started crying. I hugged Greta saying, "Thank you." Of course my ass was being shown to Charles and Marsha.

"What about me," Charles said. So I gave Charles a big hug, squeezing tighter than was necessary. I thought I felt a hard dick between his legs.

"What about me," Marsha said. So I gave Marsha a tight squeeze. Her hands drifted to the top of my ass. It felt good. I was excited in many ways.

"Ok guys, get finished up," Greta said. "Merna come in tomorrow at 9am. We have some graphics work to do. I know it is boring compared to today but it is money. Tommie the security guy will wait until you are finished and walk you to your cars."

Marsha helped me put on the final piece of lingerie. It was a very shire teddy. My tits were all but showing and the crotch left little to the imagination. Marsha looked at me and asked, "Are you going to be ok with this?"

"I'm fine but can this be shown in a catalog?" I asked.

"I will have to make it fuzzy in the appropriate places," Marsha stated. "But Charles is likely to get a hard on seeing this. He is pretty immune but this may be too much for him."

"I don't mind that," I said thoughtfully. "I would not mind messing around with him. This has made me horny. Oh no I can't believe I said that. Is he your boyfriend?"

"No, he is not," Marsha smiled. "I think I have a idea. Tease him will you."

"Really," I said.

"Really," Marsha said.

So during this session I made a point of having him touch and position me a lot. I rubbed up against him every chance I got. I let my hand brush against his crotch several time. I knew he was getting excited.

As I was putting on the red bikini, Marsha said, "I often give a model a shoulder message at the end of the day. I am going to give you a full body message with us nude. I am sure Charles will join us."

"What about Tommie?" I asked.

"You are a devil in a beautiful package," Marsha said.

"Only lately," I said with a grin. "I think he desires some consideration for staying late for us."

"I am good with that also," Marsha said. "I will call him in just before Charles finishes.

The red bikini was sure sexy but not very reveling so Charles breezed through the shot. It was after 7pm now.

As Marsha was asking as there was a knock on the door. "Do you want a massage Merna? These shoots can make people really tight."

"I would love it," I said. Marsha opened the door as Charles was putting away his cameras and equipment. Tommie stood inside the door waiting. Marsha walked over and started removing the bikini without going behind the partition. She had me lay on a sofa with no back or arms. It may have been a message table. Then Marsha removed her clothes and picked up a bottle of message lotion spreading it on my back and started a kneading my back and shoulders. Charles had gone into the equipment room.

"Tommie would you like to help?"

"Absolutely." He started to message my shoulders.

"No clothes in this message parlor," Marsha said. Tommie had his clothes off in a second. I look up at his body and he was big and ripped. His penis was large but nothing approaching Jerome but none the less impressive. "You take the legs and ass, while I work on her shoulder and back. This girl has had a hard day."

Tommie was already hard. He started at my feet and worked his way up. I am sure he was staring at a wet pussy from the time he started. I could feel his penis rubbing on my thighs as he began to knead my ass cheeks.

"What a great ass you have," Tommie said.

"What is going on here?" Charles said as he walked in the room.

"Merna's shoulder were tight and wanted me to give her a message," Marsha said smiling. "And Merna thought Tommie needed to be rewarded for waiting around for us and protecting us today. I just wanted to get naked and fuck. Think you can handle that?"

"Boy can I," Charles laughed. "I have been horny since the Baby Doll. I know Merna was teasing me the last couple of sessions we did. Glad to see she will follow though. I am ready to fuck any one but Tommie."

"Buddy don't even think about it," he laughed.

Marsha went back to messaging my shoulder while Tommie was applying more lotion to my ass cheeks, allowing it to flow to an already wet pussy. He was sliding his hands from the top of my ass down to my fat pussy lips, kneading all the way. Charles was behind Marsha rubbing her tits with oil. His now hard dick was between her legs applying pressure to her pussy.

"Turn over," Marsha instructed me. I did. Again, Tommie started at my feet and slowly moved up my leg and finally to my pussy. Marsha took one tit while Charles took the other. They were kissing while they did this. I was now afraid they did have a relationship. This was the kiss of lovers. But I could not stop now. Marsha then straddled me and held her pussy over my mouth to have me suck her. Tommie was sucking my pussy while Charles rubbed my tits and Marsha's ass cheeks. I was in bliss and having orgasm from Tommie's tongue.

Tommie straddled the bench and impaled his dick in my pussy. He pulled my legs up so he could get all the way in. I continued to work on Marsha's pussy while Charles rubbed my tits and Marsha ass cheeks.

"I am ready for a dick," Marsha said. "Tommie, let Charles have a little of that and let me take care of you." So Tommie picked up Marsha and bent her over the couches arm. He started pumping her from behind while Charles entered me with the same position Tommie had taken. Charles was small compared to Tommie but it still felt very good to have this man that had spent the day giving me so much attention screw me.

Tommie was the first to finish. He pulled out and spread cum all over Marsha ass. When Charles saw this he could not hold off any longer and filled me with his fluids. Tommie and Marsha were setting on the couch waiting us finish. Charles stood saying, "This was a good way to end a very good day."

"Wasn't it dear?" Marsha said and smiled at me.

"I thought you said he was not your boyfriend," I said with my consternation. Tommie was laughing hard. What is he laughing at I thought?

"I am her husband not her boyfriend," Charles said laughing also.

I set up with a shocked look on my face. "Have I screwed up?" Everyone laughed at this mistake in wording. "I am so sorry Marsha, I did not know."

"You did not know because I was afraid you would not do this if you knew," Marsha explained. "Charles and I have an open relationship. We very much enjoy these little trysts. Usually, we plan these together but I thought he would like to be surprised. Did you enjoy the surprise baby?"

"Yes I did," Charles exclaimed. "Thank you for the treat."

"Don't mention it," Marsha said. "Good to meet Tommie finally. Hi my name is Marsha." Marsha said this extending her hand to Tommie.

"Really nice to meet you," Tommie said. "And thank you Merna for thinking of me. You are one big-hearted lady. Now we need to get you all to your cars."

We all dressed quickly and Tommie locked up. He took Charles and Marsha to their car first. As we walked to mine he said, "Would you like for me to drive you home? You have had a long day and I would be happy to chafer you."

"How would you get back if you drive me in my car," I mused knowing the answer.

"I hoped you would let me sleep at your house and drive you back here tomorrow," he grinned sheepishly.

"I think that works," I smiled. "I do have a spare tooth brush and bedroom."

It took about 45 minutes to get home. As we were driving we discussed how to organize in the morning with Tommie informing me, "I have to be at the Bound Sisters tomorrow morning at 10am. They have a celebrity coming in from Florida and a top-level photographer arranged to do a shoot at their offices. They seem to arrange a lot of these and want our security company to handle security. Mostly we keep the press away. And of course we have to keep names secret."

"Oh, I don't really get into that anyway," I explained. "Do you work for the Bound Sisters often?"

"Probably one day a week," Tommie explained. "It is a little unusual to have two days in a row. Our company does work all over the southeast. Mostly Joey and I take care of Alabama but occasionally we have to go to other states in the southeast. Our firm is located in Atlanta."

"Do you like this work?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Tommie, do you mind calling me Merna not ma'am," I said with some exasperation. "I know you are a lot younger than me but don't remind me."

"That is not the reason!" Tommie said with panic in his voice. "I don't think of you as older, but we are taught to show respect for the client on the job. Anyway, I am 29, not so different from you I expect."

"How old do you think I am?" I asked knowing this was a trap.

"Ma'am, ah I mean, Merna I would be afraid to guess," Tommie smartly said. "Is there any way I can get out of this hole? If I have offended you, please forgive me."

I laughed. He also laughed. "You have not offended me. I was just picking at you. I am 37. Here is my house."

As Tommie pulled into the driveway it was almost 9 pm. Tommie unlocked the door and went in first. It then dawned on him what he had just done. "I did it again," he started, "I should have let you in first. It is our training to enter first and check security. I am so nervous around you."

"Don't be, I am just another girl."

"No you are not," Tommie said with admiration. "First you are a lady, you are kind and beautiful."

"Thank you," I said smiling, "that is quite a complement. I bet you say that to all the girls you fuck on the first day of work." We both laughed as Tommie blushed. It was strange to see this large strong man blushing. "Have you eaten?"

"I have not," Tommie answered.

"I have some left over Baked Ziti, bread and beer," I said. "How does that sound?"

"That sounds amazing."

"There is a small refrigerator on the back poach with some beer," I said. "I will warm this up in the microwave and bring it out to the table on the patio. It is such a lovely night, I think you will enjoy the view."

"That sounds great. Do you want anything?"

"There is a open bottle of white wine in the refrigerator," I informed Tommie. "You can pour me a glass."

So Tommie went outside while I fixed him a plate of food. He was sitting at the table with his beer and the pistol holster lying on the table. I glanced at it. "Does the gun bother you?" Tommie asked.

"Not at all," I answered. "I think I would like to know how to shoot."

"I would be more than happy to show you."

"I would appreciate it," I said. While Tommie ate I gave him the short version of my current situation. As he finished his plate I asked, "Want some more?"

"No that was perfect, thank you so much. But I will grab another beer. Do you want some more wine?"

"No that is all I can drink." I answered. "It is almost 10 and we need to leave by 8am tomorrow morning to get to the Bound Sisters by 9. I want to get up at 6am and swim some laps. It was obvious yesterday; I need to get in better shape. The lake is really clear and a great place to swim laps. It will be a little cold but you get used to it."

"Can I join you?" Tommie said. "I love to swim laps and don't get to do that often."

"Sounds good," I said. "There is not a clock in the guest room, I will knock on the door. I was serious that you are sleeping in a different room tonight."

"I knew that," Tommie said sounding a little disappointed.

"Can you tell me just a little about yourself before we retire to our bedrooms?"

"I joined the military when I was 18," Tommie started, "became a part of an elite unit, served in both Iraq and Afghanistan for multiple tours totaling 5 years, deciding I did not want to make the service a career so I took the opportunity to join this firm. The firm was founded by my first CO in Iraq."

"Thank you for your service," I said. "That is impressive. I did not realize how safe I was this afternoon."

"Joey has a similar story," Tommie said. "He did not serve quite as long as I did."

"Tommie, I am sorry but I am exhausted, let me show you your room and where your toothbrush is."

"I am ready to turn in also," said Tommie. I picked up dishes, took then in the kitchen to place them in the dishwasher and showed Tommie to the guest bedroom.

At the door, I faced him saying, "Want to kiss as older lady goodnight?"

"I sure would but here is a deal," Tommie said pausing, "I won't call you ma'am outside the office and you never mention your age. I just don't think about your age."

I did not say anything, just reach around his neck and pulled myself up to kiss him. This was not you ordinary perfunctory kiss. It lasted several minutes and shocked me to my toes. We broke apart not saying anything as I went to my door and closed it. I thought maybe sleeping in separate rooms was a bad idea. That kiss made me tingle all over. I shook my head, got undressed and got under the covers in the nude as usual trying not to think about Tommie. I really did need some rest.

12