Merna's Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Anal sex with Tommie as other participate.
8.4k words
4.56
11.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story about Merna. To know characters Part 1 should be read

*****

Merna continues making friends with Tommie

I awoke at 6am with a wet pussy thinking about another round with Tommie. I really liked him and well why not. I quietly opened his door while he was still asleep, slipped under the cover and pressed my body against his back. He was sleeping on his side and did not wake up immediately. I kissed his neck and reached around to his big dick and started a gentle massage up and down the shaft. He began to moan and rolling on his back giving me access to his now hard dick.

I thought about the instructions Rose had given me on the phone. I started kissing and nibbling up and down the shaft. I moved to the tip and slowly took it into my mouth and then extracted while increasing the pressure as it extracted. I moved slowly, taking more of his penis each time. I was able to get it all in my mouth and down my throat without gagging. I am getting better at this I thought. I flicked my tongue around the shaft while keeping the tip in my throat. I could feel the pre-cum.

I wanted his penis in my pussy so I lifted my mouth off his engorged member. I straddled him and easily took his penis in my soppy pussy. I sat there enjoying the feel of this strong brave man in me. He was now completely awake, reached up and rubbed my breasts. He did it so gently I could barely feel his hand but gave me such a pleasant sensation. His touch was electric to my skin. I really liked the way everything felt. I rocked back and forth adding a small up and down movement. Hum, that felt good. I knew a big orgasm was coming as I had been having small one from the time I put him in. I hoped he could hold out for me. I could feel his penis growing even larger and harder. Then it happened for me, a really big orgasm that made my body spasm. Tommie must have felt it as his ejaculation started almost immediately after the spasm started for me. He gave my large sensitive breasts a tight squeeze as we sucked the last of the orgasms from each other.

I collapsed on him and kissed his neck and then his lips. "Now that is a wake up call," Tommie said.

I laughed saying, "Management likes to treat the guest to something special."

"Merna, that was special," Tommie mused. "Notice I did not say ma'am."

I tapped him playfully on the shoulder, "Ready for a swim?"

"Absolutely," Tommie said. "How long are you going?"

"I can only do 20 minutes max, but you can go longer." I informed him. "We can start together and I will stop after 20 minutes, get cleaned up and dressed, then cook you some breakfast. Are eggs, fruit and toast OK? There will be coffee ready by the time you eat."

"That sounds great," Tommie stated. "Do you have a swim suit I can use or do I wear my underwear?"

"Well, I sleep and swim in the nude," I informed him. "So can you, the lake is mine, private and secluded."

"Alright then," he said with glee.

I had goggles on the deck. "I only have one pair; can you swim without?"

"No problem," Tommie said assuredly. "One of these day I will tell you about my training."

I went in front of Tommie in a fast walk. He whistled as I walked. "Is that for me?" I asked as I glanced back.

"Darn right it is," Tommie said with conviction. "You have the most beautiful ass I have ever seen."

"It is a talented trained ass," I said deceptively. "If you are lucky I will let you find out what it can do."

We were at the lake; I put on the goggles, and start swimming my laps. Before I knew it Tommie had past me, then lapped me. He must have swum twice as far as I did in the time. I wore a watch and barely made it 20 minutes. As I got out I looked back at Tommie. His stroke was so smooth and powerful he barely made a ripple. I wanted to stay and watch but knew there was no time. I started the coffee as I walked to the bathroom, took my shower and dressed for the day. This time I did dress casually; bra, conservative panties, jeans, a white blouse, simple jacket, and flats.

I cut up some fruit and got the eggs ready to scramble. I was about to go get Tommie out of the water when he walked up on the porch. He had a gorgeous muscular, triangle to the waist, and a lovely penis with very little hair anywhere on his body. I handed him a towel saying, "You have about 10 minutes to take a shower before breakfast."

"No problem," Tommie said. "I will be back in no time."

Tommie was back dressed in yesterday's clothes. We sat down for breakfast as Tommie said, "Merna this is really good. I was really hungry. Thanks."

We finished breakfast quickly and were on the road by 8am with Tommie driving my car again. I wanted to discuss something with Tommie but could not find a way to start. Tommie seemed to sense this, "Merna what is on your mind?"

I thought for a minute finally deciding just to get it out, "Tommie, I like you. I have enjoyed the last 24 hours a lot and I really enjoyed talking to you on the deck last night. The sex this morning and swimming together was great. But I am not ready to make a commitment. As I told you, I was in a 15-year marriage with a man who could not give me emotional support or intimacy. Because of that, I just cannot emotionally commit to anyone now. I need some time. I know you probably don't see me as a possible mate because of our age difference but I do not want to deceive you. I would like for us to be friends and date if you want to, but I am not going to make a commitment any time soon. So if you want to have a good time, I am your girl, if you are looking for a lifetime partner, please don't spend your time on me. Please forgive me if I am being presumptuous."

"Merna, I want to be around you in what ever relationship makes sense for both of us," Tommie started. "I really don't know what is going to happen, all I can know is I would like to be around you in some way. Maybe a real date some time? I am lucky you have any interest in me. In terms of me wanting a commitment, that is just not where I am and I don't feel deceived. I am grateful for yesterday and this morning."

"Good," I said smiling. "Are you going to ask me on a date? After all I have fucked you twice. How many times do I have to put out to get a date with you?" I looked at him and laughed. He laughed also still waiting the road. We were getting close to the office.

"Let do dinner Saturday night," Tommie said. "You chose the restaurant."

"Where exactly is your condo?" I asked.

We had just turned north on 19th off University. "It is coming up on the left. You will see a refurbish industrial building that was turned into condos. I have 3 bedrooms. Why don't you drop by this afternoon and I will show you around the place? It would be convenient for you. Anyway, there it is."

"I will text you if I can make it this afternoon," I said. "But I need to get home early tonight so it would just be a drop by. I will think about a restaurant for Saturday night."

We were getting close to the parking lot. "Sounds great," Tommie said happily. "We should see each other some time today and firm up our plans. I will be tied up from 10 to 2 and I really need to get to the condo to change clothes."

"Just drop me off at Bound Sisters and park in the lot when you come back," I suggested.

"If you don't mind, I will do that. Thanks for thinking of it."

I walked in the Bound Sisters building at exactly 9am with the receptionist asking me to go to Bertha's office. When I got there Greta was with her. "Good to see you decided to dress more casually," Bertha said.

"We have some work for you as an artist but first we wanted to discuss your modeling effort," Greta said.

I interrupted a little too quickly, "Did I not do well enough?"

"Quite the opposite," Greta said. "We are very pleased. Bertha has something for you."

"We know money is tight for you now so we are paying you for yesterday's work," Bertha said graciously. "Our normal is to pay on the 1st and 15th of the month even for contractors. That will be standard from now on." As Bertha handed me an envelope she smiled saying, "Hope this helps."

I took the envelope, not knowing whether to open it or not. They were both looking at me so I got the message to open it. When I did I was surprised to see a check for $1500. My mouth dropped open not knowing what to say. "You mean you are paying me 1500 for one day's work?"

"You earned it," stated Greta. "Look at the invoice. We did the invoice for you. You got 750 for our standard rate for a day and half as agreed upon. The pictures you took at the Summit with the businessmen brought 400. Tony paid 350 for the release that was very generous. He would really like for you to come by at lunch and help him present the pictures to the 4 guys and discuss a possible further involvement marketing The Summit."

"What!" I cry out. "Really. I just can not believe it."

"Oh it gets better," Bertha said. "Greta got a call from Keene's this morning and they want you to do another day modeling there clothing here in two weeks. Then they want you to come out to Dallas to do a live show. And they want you to have the red cocktail dress and pumps. They were so pleased with the work they wanted you to have something extra."

"What!" I cried again. "This can not be happening."

"Believe it," Greta said. "You would not believe the glowing report we got from Charles and Marsha this morning. They said you were the best first day model they have worked with. What's more you are now their number 1 model to work with saying you are the easiest to work with."

"I just don't know what to say," I responded. "Thank you both for the check, the opportunity and your encouragement. I just don't know how to thank you."

"Well we do," Bertha said. "We would like to represent you. You would remain an independent contractor; not our employee, but we would find other opportunities than working on our projects. When we find work for you we will take a cut of your fee. We will negotiate the rate for you, take care of invoicing and collecting, arrange travel and security. Of course the client pays but we provide the services to you."

"Can I control how much I work?" I asked. "I still want to work on my computer skill as a graphic artist. I mean it is hard for me to believe I am a model at all."

"Merna, you will have a long and successful modeling career if you do a few things," Greta counseled. "Stay healthy, stay in shape, don't smoke, don't do drugs, and most of all don't change. However, to answer your question, within reason the answer is yes."

"We would like an answer Monday of next week on the contract for us to be your agent," Bertha said. "I assume you are in for the work with Keene."

"Yes!" I said.

"Can you go to The Summit for lunch?" Greta asked. "We will loan you a dress to meet Tony and the 4 guys who bought your photos. If you go do not let them take a picture with you officially. Of course it is a public area so you can not stop them but don't poise with any one."

"Sure I am in for that."

"Do you still want the work we have as a graphic artist?" Greta asked. "My advice is to tell us to find someone else you are going to have all the work you need modeling."

"Ok, I will take your advice," I answered. "I want to work on my computer skills just in case the modeling does not work out. I have a friend that has agreed to help me learn on a flexible schedule. I don't need any more time thinking about the agency agreement. I very much want you to act as my agent."

Bertha and Greta both had a big smile saying, "We are very pleased. Honestly we like you and want you to be successful. With this you also help us be successful. It is a win/win."

"Some weeks it will be everyday and some weeks none, so but you have to be flexible," Bertha explained.

"Great, let's do the paperwork."

"One more thing," Greta said. Charles and Marsha want you to come by their office at about 4 this afternoon. Here is their card. Call before you go. They have a surprise for you."

"Sure, would love to see Charles and Marsha."

"Come down stairs to the studio when you are ready to get dressed for The Summit," Greta said as she was leaving.

Bertha and I worked on the agency agreement. She also gave me more detail about what to expect and some of the logistics. I also kept thinking about how Tommie's offer of his spare room might come in handy on the back-to-back modeling days and I really wanted to share my good new with him. I went to the studio about 11 to pick out a dress with Greta.

"We have packed up the Keene dress for you with the shoes," Greta started. "The bag is one of ours, having our logo, that is now yours also. It is big enough for an overnight trip. Pick a dress from the rack here."

I wanted to wear something a little more casual so I chose blue mid-length sleeveless A-Line dress. "Good choice, these shoes would go well with this dress and be comfortable. Let me fix your hair and face." Greta spent about 15 minutes making final touches. "Mind if I have lunch with you?"

"That would be great. I would like the company."

Greta laughed saying, "Merna you will not lack company in that group of men. I wish we had a photographer to go with us. We could make a little extra money. Oh I know, one of our computer artists wants to get into photography and she can discuss software with you. Her name is Zelda."

Tony again greeted me with a kiss on the hand. He showed us to our table with Lynn again as our server. Lynn took our drink orders with me ordering a glass of wine and Greta a vodka tonic. Zelda, like Charles, had a glass of ice tea. Tony came over and asked if he could sit.

"The four guys who purchased the photo with you yesterday would like to have it signed," Tony stated. "Would you mind them coming over for a few minutes and give them an autograph?"

My mind could not wrap around that I was somehow a celebrity. I still thought of myself as an old married woman. In spite of how I felt I said, "Absolutely, no problem at all. I would really like to meet them."

As the first 2 guys came up they introduced themselves and asked if they could sit for a minute. Zelda excused herself and gave them both a place to sit.

"We are lawyers at a Matthews and Matthews Law. We are brothers. Would you sign our pictures?"

"Sure." I answered they handed me a pen. "What would you like it to say?"

"To my favorite lawyers."

So I signed both pictures saying, "To my favorite lawyer, Love Merna." I was curious about what they would do with the pictures so I asked, "What do you plan to do with the photos?"

"We are going to frame them and put one in the lobby of our firm," one of the lawyers said. "The others will likely go in each office."

"But why a photo of me?" I asked. I could see Greta did not like this question.

"Oh we know you are just starting," one of the lawyers answered. "Tony told us when we asked. But we think you will make a name for yourself. You are one of the most beautiful women we have seen here."

"Well gentlemen, I really appreciate the confidence in me."

Both lawyers reached in their pockets bringing out cards saying, "If you ever need legal advice we are your servants. Please remember us."

"I will and so pleased to meet you," I said standing and offering my hand. They both kissed it where I only meant to shake.

As they were leaving I looked at Greta saying, "I just don't understand this."

"Let us start with the fact that you are beautiful," Greta said. "But you were beautiful 5 weeks ago also. It is that you now have a chance to be in the spotlight. People want to be seen with the beautiful people somehow thinking that will put the spotlight on them."

"I see." The other 2 guys came over as our drinks were coming. Again, Lynn brought me a bottle on the house and Greta her vodka tonic. It went also exactly the same with the two surgeons.

As the surgeons were leaving Zelda came back to sit and Tony came up and asked if he could sit. "Merna, I loved the photos that Charles took. We are going to put several up in the Summit. We are considering a broader marketing campaign to the Country Clubs here in Birmingham and use your likeness. Are you open to that?"

"I have signed on with the Bound Sisters to represent me," I answered. "So work with Greta."

"Excellent," Tony smiled broadly. "You have made a good decision. The Bound Sisters will look after you. Most importantly you can trust them. This is a business that lacks good character but you have found it."

"Well, Tony," started Greta, "I think that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. But I know you want something. What is it?"

"Greta, my feelings are hurt." Tony said with a laugh. He paused before saying, "But now that you mention it, I notice the camera and hoped Merna would take pictures with a few other of the patrons. What do you think?"

"I think Merna will do that," Greta said smiling and winking at me. I winked back giving her the answer.

"Good, good!" Tony said. "Merna lunch is always free for you and a friend. You are so good for my business."

We had lunch before taking photos with 6 more of The Summit's patrons. When we got back to the Bound Sisters it was after 2pm and I had not seen Tommie. First I was worried about my keys and second, I really needed to tell someone. I really wanted to talk to Rose but knew she was on a plane. I changed back into my casual clothes and went to the lobby to call LaTonia.

"It is so good to hear from you," LaTonia said when she answered. "We are in Atlanta on business and running between meeting."

"I am now a model," I said. "Can you believe that?"

"Actually yes," LaTonia said. "Sounds like we need to catch up on what is happening. We have lots of new also. Can we get together Saturday afternoon? We will drive back home Friday night. It sounds like you have exciting news and I think Jerome and I will have exciting news." LaTonia thought and added, "Think Rose can join us for a just girls happening?"

"I will see her tomorrow," I said. "I hope so."

"Ok, see you Saturday. We still love you Merna."

"Me too." I said sincerely.

As I hung up, I saw Tommie. It was everything I could do not to jump him. He was a sexy man, at least to me.

"Hi, ma'am," Tommie said.

"Hi, yourself. Where have you been?"

"I just escorted the celebrity to the airport and made sure he got on the plane successfully," Tommie said. "Can I escort you to your car?"

"First let me get a package," I answered. Tommie and I went to the studio to pick up the Keene dress and the mostly full bottle of Chardonnay and walked to where he had parked my car that morning. Tommie handed me my key as we got to the car.

"I have so much to tell you," I said to Tommie. "Are you finished for the day?"

"Yes ma'am," he said smiling. I hit him on the arm as hard as I could, knowing he would not feel it. "Want to drop by the condo or let me take you home again?"

"I have to go to Charles and Marsha's for some reason," I informed him.

"If this is like the session last night, can you take pity on a security guy and include him?"

"It won't be," I assured him. "I want to talk to you and Rose. You first if you are free tonight."

"Want to have dinner at the condo. I can cook."

"That would be great but I am not sure when I will finish at Charles and Marsha's," I said.

"No problem, here is the code to the parking gate and the condo number," Tommie instructed. "I am going to the gym but will be there by 6 and will start dinner.

"I want to hug you so badly," I said with a frown while extending my hand to shake. "See you in a little. Will text if I see it will be after 7."

We went in separate directions. It was only 3 blocks to Charles and Marsha but I barely made it by 4. Marsha was waiting for me at the front of a building that looked like a warehouse. I gave her a hug. Their names were on a plaque over the door. She punched in a code for the door and we entered. It was an old factory that had a couple of areas refurbished but most of it still needed work.