Merna's Story Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We yelled in unison, "One, two, three, four, who do we appreciate."

Rose yelled, "Sherman." She then did a jump split landing on the floor in a full split. It hurt me to watch but she gave Sherman a good view of her pearls.

I yelled, "Tiny." I bent way over and did a shimmy. Tiny seemed to appreciate this.

LaTonia yelled, "Jerome." She did a twirl sort of, making her thin skirt flair up showing the fullness of her massive butt and pearls.

We finished just as the game started back, so we stood to the side and acted like cheerleaders. We each had pompoms we would raise above our heads which showed off at least the bottom of our tits. We did this each time Alabama did something good and yelled, "Go... Bama." At the commercial we would do a cheer. The guys really could not concentrate on the game and kept glancing over to see what we were doing. We got reactive about ways to flash and the cheers got more and more raunchy and revealing.

As the half time came, we all were ready for action. We stood in front of them and made a show of taking off the pearls from our crotch. LaTonia had engineered a catch that allowed the string to be easily removed. We each took a guy, Rose with Sherman, LaTonia with Jerome and me Tiny and removed their clothes.

As I got off Tiny's pants, he was wearing a jock strap. "I get into the game mode by wearing this," Tiny explained. His voice rumbled.

I looked down and even with the strap on it was clear there was nothing tiny about Tiny. He was already hard and the jock strap stood out at least 10 inches. Tiny actually made Jerome less large. He had at least an inch and his chest and arms were larger than Jerome's. I pulled the strap down and gasped. This was the largest penis I could have imagined.

"I can't believe you are called Tiny."

"Are you afraid?" Tiny said. "Give it a try. You may find you like it."

"Of we are going to try," I said. "Let me see if I can get some of that in my mouth." I knelt in front of him, wrapped both hands around the shaft and barely could get my hands around this monster. I first licked up and down the shaft and if anything it got larger. I managed to fit the tip in my mouth stretching as much as I could. With some effort I got my mouth to the foreskin and slide my hands up and down.

Tiny reached down, pick me up with no effort and placed me in a chair. He knelt and went to my pussy. It was amazing how delicate he was working on my pussy. His tongue was huge and very flexible. His tongue was as large as Jake's, my ex, penis but felt much better. He could literally encircle my inflamed clit with his tongue and gentle masturbate me. He could make me have orgasm at will. He must have worked on me for 5 minutes, until I was about ready to pass out. He knew it was time.

He moved to enter me. If I was ever going to be able to take him in it was now. Everything was totally relaxed and my pussy was sopping wet. I wanted to take him in. He put the tip at the entrance to my pussy and gently pushed. It must have taken him several minutes to get the tip in. My pussy was stretched like never before. I was surprised it did not hurt.

"How is that," Tiny said in that rumbled masculine voice.

"It is wonderful," I cooed.

Tiny started moving slowly in and out while massaging my tits. It all felt so good. Jerome had LaTonia bent over the couch back fucking her hard from behind. She was looking over and I know mesmerized by the size of Tiny's dick and wondering how I could take it in.

Tiny continued to patiently push in. I could feel my come running the crack of my ass. I was so wet. He was now half way in and picking up the pace. I think he knew this was as much as I could take without pain. He seemed to be enjoying it and I certainly was. He rocked back and forth. He held out for several minutes but I could feel the orgasm coming. When it did, he started to pull out but I grabbed his ass and pulled him back in as far as I could take.

"It is alright," I said. "We are protected."

Tiny filled me up. He collapsed on me and I hugged him tightly. We were the last to finish. The second half had started but no one seemed to care.

LaTonia said, "Ok girls let's go get cleaned up and let the guys enjoy the second half."

"Please come back," Sherman said to us but Rose specifically.

"We will," LaTonia said. "There will be a post game show also." All three guys smiled.

We went to the bathroom together. As we started cleaning up LaTonia asked, "How did you take that monster in? That would have been a choir for me but you seemed to like it."

"It was great," I said. "I would not want to take it regularly but once was great. I was really excited and wanted a release. Rose how was it for you."

"Unbelievable," Rose said. "I have to stay cool I know but Sherman may be exactly right for me, he is so smart. And the sex for the first time was unbelievable."

"Do you see it Merna?" LaTonia asked.

"Yes I do," I said.

"What are you talking about?" Rose said.

"The aura of someone falling in looo...ve," I said.

"Oh stop it," Rose laughed. "What do we do after the game?"

"I want to fuck Tiny," LaTonia said. "In fact, I want to see if I can get that thing in my ass. Merna do you have some lube?"

"I sure do," I said. "In fact I would also like to see that."

"Rose, I assume you want another round with Sherman," I said. "Which leaves me Jerome. Good with everyone?"

"Let's make a show of putting Tiny's monster in LaTonia's ass?" Rose said. "Like Merna did with Officer Wilson."

"Ok good plan," I said. "We will stand to the side until the game ends but flash as we did in the 2nd quarter."

"Done," Rose said. LaTonia smiled.

"I think we should wear something else for the second half," I declared. "Maybe after game wear."

"Ok, but I did not bring any thing else."

"I think I can come up with something," I started. "Rose and I can wear my stuff but LaTonia will be a challenge."

I decided on a Baby Doll like I wore at Talladega with a micro thong that had a gauzy material that covered my pussy but did not hide it. Rose decided on a fish net tank top that extended to her knees but really hid nothing. For LaTonia we tried several option before deciding on this outfit. It turned me on to dress and undress her. I tied together two scarves to cover most of her massive tits. For the bottoms I took a long fake gold chain and hung some of my dangling ear rings so they would hang over her slit. It obscured her pussy but did not really hide it when she moved. I decided while not fashionable it was very sexy and the guys would love it. With me getting the lube, we were ready.

As we came into the room, the fourth quarter had started. The guys stood up cheered and whistled as we walked by and took our place to the side of the TV. They could not take their eyes off us. During the commercials, we again flash or make provocative moves.

Just as the game ended Rose knelt behind LaTonia and licked her ass in a very seductive way. She spread her ass checks and licked her butt hole directly.

As they finished I looked at Tiny and said, "Wouldn't that be great to fuck!"

Jerome looked at LaTonia and smiled giving her a small node saying, "I would like to see that."

"Really," Tiny said to Jerome.

"Really," Jerome said.

Alabama won and we all jumped up and cheered.

Tiny said, "I am ready for the post game show" He was clearly excited. His monster was already hard.

I undid the clasp on the chain around LaTonia's hips and let the jewelry drop to the floor. "Jerome do you want to get her ready?"

Jerome took a chair and placed it in the middle of the room so we could all see. I gave Jerome the lube. Sherman and Rose sat together in a chair and I sat next to Tiny. We played with the guy's penis while Jerome worked on LaTonia. She was resting her torso and tits on a chair kneeling on the floor. Her tits were mashed all over the chair bottom. Jerome was knelling behind her, spreading her ass cheeks, licking her ass hole with his tongue while kneading her cheeks. He started sliding his tongue in and out of her ass hole. You could see they were both getting excited. Jerome was hard as a rock. And so was Tiny. I had been playing with this dick with my hand. I looked over and saw that Sherman was mesmerized by the sight of Jerome working on LaTonia's big beautiful ass and Rose playing with his dick.

"Ok, lube her up Jerome and I will deliver Tiny," I said. Jerome took a large quantity of lube and slides three fingers into LaTonia ass hole. He took more lube and slide in four fingers up to his knuckles. Next time more lube and he managed all fingers plus his thump to his knuckles in and left it there to allowing her sphincter to relax.

"Ok, let's see if that will do it," Jerome said to me as I led Tiny over to LaTonia bent over ass. I had him kneel down taking his massive dick in both hands. I directed his dick to the entrance of her ass hole. I reached and stuck one finger into her ass to make sure I hit it the first time. I replaced my finger with the tip of Tiny's dick. I grabbed his ass and gently moved him forward. Jerome was standing over us with a massive hard on. The tip squarely centered the ass hole, separated the sphincter and entered his ass more easily than I thought it would. When the foreskin was encircled by LaTonia sphincter, I asked LaTonia, "How is it?"

"Only a little pain but if he slides in and out I can have an orgasm," LaTonia said. I took hold of Tiny's hips and moved him in a little more and pull back a little and back in. I could see LaTonia shutter, knowing that was an orgasm and she would be OK. Jerome saw it too and I knew he needed some release. I took some more lube and rubbed it around Tiny's dick and LaTonia hole.

"She is all yours big boy," I said to Tiny. "Take it easy at first."

I grabbed Jerome and sat him on the couch. I straggled him with my butt against his stomach so we could both watch this spectacle of Tiny taking LaTonia's ass. I was so wet Jerome slipped all the way in first pass. I had an immediate orgasm. Tiny was moving a little faster now and LaTonia was taken as much of his dick into her ass as I had in my pussy. She was moaning with her hand working on her clit.

I started bouncing up and down on Jerome's dick. Rose had Sherman in a reverse cowgirl position but with her feet on his knees instead of on the floor like me. They were also watching Tiny take LaTonia's ass.

I moved back and forth as well as up and down. Watching Tiny's huge dick slide in and out of LaTonia anus was an amazing sight. She now had a good 8 inches in her ass, about the length of Jerome but Tiny was bigger around. I thought that was all she could take. It looked to me that Tiny would not last any longer even for a second time around. He started making a primal sound and his orgasm started. So had LaTonia's. I pumped faster and Jerome was coming at about the same time.

I was spent. Rose was she sitting in Sherman's lap and hugging his neck and kissing him whispering something. I got off Jerome saying, "You need to take care of LaTonia."

I sat on the couch watching him go over and help LaTonia up. He took her in his arms and kissed her for a long time, holding her up. She was so limp, almost like a noodle. He kissed her and told her how much he loved her. I was weepy with the emotion of this scene. Jerome and LaTonia had one of the most giving relationships I had seen.

Tiny came and sat by me saying, "That is the most tender, generous, loving thing I have ever seen."

I looked at this gentle giant and kissed his neck whispering, "Yes it is, let's hope we both get that lucky enough to find someone like that."

It was 15 minutes before anyone spoke. "Well guys, I think it is time to go," Jerome said. Jerome, LaTonia, Sherman and Tiny dressed and were ready to go.

Rose hugged each of them all but Sherman and thanked them again. She took Sherman in her arms and gave him a sensuous kiss and said, "You start to work for Doctor Howard Monday."

"I have class in the morning but will be here by 1," Sherman said and kissed her back.

"Ok guys," I said. "Love you all."

Rose and I had so much adrenaline flowing we sat up and talked till after one in the morning. We both thought this was the start of great times for both of us.

12