Merry Christmas To Me

Story Info
He gets the best gift ever.
5.7k words
4.54
252.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course this is just a fantasy. Don't take any of this seriously. It's just a freaky little taboo dream. Sister's can be hot and in the deep dark crevices of our minds we may think of this stuff from time to time. That doesn't mean anyone is going to act upon a fantasy. But, if one were to come true this is how I imagine it.

___________________________________

My name is Jack Morgan and I've been alone for a long time. Don't know why I can't get a steady girl, but it never seems to work out. Hell, I've really given up even trying.

A man has needs and I've forced myself to have some brief flings just so I could get some pussy. Every man needs to get his dick wet now and then. Jacking off helps to get the shit out, but it will never replace body-to-body contact and a hand will never replace a moist, warm, and velvety hole surrounding a stiff needy cock.

I didn't want to be with most of these bitches. I tolerated them, but I didn't want to be around them for very long. They all had faults and faults are fine, but my god these women got on my nerves. I have to fantasize about someone else in order to remain hard enough to fuck them, most of the time.

There have been those that weren't in very good physical shape and their beauty in bed left a lot to be desired. Then there have been the women that looked good, but their conceit was just a terrible turnoff. I can't say that I have slept with a whole lot of women, but the ones that I have been with fell into one of these categories.

I am 37 and my family worries a lot about me. They wonder why I have no girlfriend or seem so ambivalent about it. My sister Becky has talked a lot lately about finding me a woman. She hasn't introduced me to anybody; so I don't think she's trying very hard and I just blow it off as sympathy for my plight.

I think if one true fact could be stated, I would say that I am looking for someone like my sister. She is 35, she has a sweet personality, she has a killer body, and she is devoted to her husband of 15 years.

-------------------------------------------------

It was Christmas Eve and the family usually has a reunion type gathering on that night and this past year was no exception. We don't pass out gifts or anything, because we save that for the next day when we have afternoon lunch together. It's an annual ritual to have snacks, soup, and sandwiches while hanging out. It is mostly for my grandmother's sake so she won't be lonely and because it is what we have done this all of our lives.

The last few years, I have selfishly grown weary of these family occasions since I am still single. I think everyone noticed my sullen mood even though I never try to draw attention to my situation. It sucks to be depressed about Christmas, when it used to be so joyful and magical when I was younger.

My sister seemed to notice my mood and was trying to console me, "Jack, I know this time of year is hard on you, but you need to be happy. You're alive and it's Christmas."

I smiled back, "I know Becky. I don't know why I get like this. I'm glad to have you around and Randy, Mama, Grams, and Nanny. It's not like I'm alone."

Becky – "I know you need a woman. This girl Debbie at work I talked to her about you. I know she'd be interested in you, but she just started seeing this guy and right now she wants to give him a chance."

Jack – "Yeah, my timing with women sucks. I just think I was destined to be single. Some people were just meant to be alone."

She looked at me solemnly, "Somebody's gonna come along and snap you up Jack. With all you have to offer there will be a beautiful woman."

Blowing her off because this conversation was getting to me, I replied, "If you say so."

She smiled, "You know I care and I'll do anything in the world for you. I think you're gonna like your Christmas present from me this year." She leaned in and gave me a huge sympathetic hug, "Everything's gonna be alright."

I have appreciated all that my sister has ever done for me. I know in this crazy world that there aren't many girls like her. I wish that I could meet someone like her. She looks good, smells good, she's sweet, and sincere. We all enjoyed the rest of the evening and prepared to meet back the next afternoon – Christmas Day.

Christmas Day was a sunny cool crisp day. I had awoken at 10am and gathered all of the gifts to take over to my grandmother's house. I planned on arriving there at noon to help my mother prepare the food for dinner. My sister didn't plan to arrive until after 1pm.

My sister and her husband usually spend Christmas morning at his family's house. They don't have any children, but his sister does. Becky and Randy love those kids and treat them almost like they were their own. My sister is unable to have children because of some health issues involved with pregnancy.

On the way over I reflected about how my life wasn't too bad. I have a pretty good job, I make pretty good money at that job, I have a reliable car, my house is nice and it's affordable, I'm relatively debt free, and being single isn't that bad because at least I'm not in a relationship that I don't want to be in.

When I arrived at noon my mother was already there and the house already had all the wonderful smells of our traditional Christmas. I carried all of my presents in and sat them under the tree and went back into the kitchen to help prepare dinner. My grandmother was reminiscing about my deceased grandfather and how much she missed having him around on these occasions. I have never been one to revel in rituals, but this year I seemed to appreciate it a little bit more.

When Becky and Randy arrived the food was pretty much ready. We were having Roast Beef, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad, Green Beans, Creamed Corn, and Fresh Sourdough Bread. Topping off our dinner we would be having New York Cheese Cake with cherries for dessert.

We sat down and had a wonderful dinner. When we were through, we started opening our presents. Of course I got clothes and gift certificates like every year. I am always happy about whatever gifts I receive. I have never felt comfortable about buying anyone gifts. I usually end up buying them small trinkets and gift certificates. After we were through opening gifts we sat around and had our dessert and coffee.

At one point I got up to go into the kitchen with my empty plate so that I could put it into the dishwasher. My sister followed me into the kitchen and told me, "Jack, I forgot a couple of your presents. I'll bring them by your place tomorrow. You'll be home about 3pm won't you?"

Jack – "Sure, but you didn't have to get me anything else. You got me plenty."

Becky – "Well I already got them, so I'm not going to take them back. I'll be by at 3pm."

I went back into the living room and we all talked until dark. That is when everyone decided to go home. We all helped clean up Gram's house and then pack up one another's cars. I gave everyone a hug and kiss and I was on my way home.

When I got home I unpacked my car and put up my gifts. Then I took a little Xanax, which helps me relax when I really want to kick back. I sat back in my recliner and watched football until I finally dozed off for the evening.

I woke up at 9am on the day after Christmas and just lounged around. There were a few chores I needed to do around the house, but there was no way that I was going to get out into the traffic to do any shopping. So I moseyed around, washed some clothes, and cleaned my house until about 1pm. I knew that Becky would be coming over at 3pm so I took a shower so that I wouldn't look like a bum when she arrived.

It was about 2pm when I had finished showering, shaving, and getting dressed. I sat around watching the tube until I saw her drive up. I went to the door and opened it up for her to come in.

I was expecting her to be in a hurry. I thought she would just be dropping off some presents and heading back home. As she was walking to the door I didn't notice her carrying any presents, but I could see that she was looking fabulous. She was wearing a gray flannel shirt and what looked like a black cashmere sweater. She had her short shoulder length hair crimped and her make-up was perfectly applied.

When she came to the door she smiled and told me, "Hey, I've been out shopping and I'm starved. Why don't you get your jacket and let's go get something to eat, I'll drive." I was a little hungry myself so I decided that even though I didn't want to go out in that crazy holiday traffic I would indulge her. I went and got my jacket and keys, we hopped into her Camry, and headed out.

We went to a local neighborhood bar and got a couple of salads. She ordered a glass of wine and told me "Randy got a new gun for Christmas and he and some of his buddies went deer hunting for a couple of days. I decided to go shopping today; god it's a zoo out there. I got my hair done. What do you think?" As she flipped her bangs back and smiled.

It made me nervous to tell her, "It looks nice, really nice."

She chuckled as we waited on our order to arrive, "I know you don't hardly ever drink, but why don't you have a glass of wine and loosen up? I'll order you one, what would you like?"

I indulged her again "Merlot would be fine."

Becky called the waitress over and ordered me a glass of Merlot and herself another glass of Chardonnay. We sat and sipped on our wine while we munched on our salads.

We made small talk until Becky decided to push my buttons about relationships again. She started, "I know how you felt the other night when we were talking about you being lonely. There's got to be someone that you are interested in."

(Jack) – "Not right now, there's not."

(Becky) – "When's the last time you went out with someone on a real date?"

(Jack) – "Over a year ago."

(Becky) – "I hope you don't think I am being too personal, but was that the last time you had sex?"

Looking sadly at her I nodded my head in the affirmative, "It's not so bad. Hell sex is overrated, if you don't do it with someone you care about."

Becky looking pitifully at me, "Jacky, we'll find you somebody I promise. Now let's finish our food and get out of here."

We finished and went back to my house. When we got there it was dusk. Becky looked at me and said, "I've got your presents in the trunk. You go inside and I'll bring them in."

So I went inside, turned on the lights in the living room, and waited for her to come inside. When she entered she was carrying a nicely wrapped green metallic box with a pretty red bow on it. She pushed it at smiling, "Here, open it."

I sat down on my couch and she sat next to me. I untied the box and proceeded to remove the top. When I opened it there were 4 bottles of 1999 Clos du Bois Cabernet Sauvignon. "Damn Becky, this is some good shit, but you know I don't drink a lot anymore."

"I know, but I figured you can save some for a special occasion," She exclaimed. "Why don't you go open a bottle and we'll try it. I want to see if it was worth the money."

I was already buzzing from the two glasses I had at the restaurant, but I thought "what the hay." "Okay, I'll be back in a second."

I went to the kitchen and got a wine tool and returned with 2 glasses. I opened the bottle and poured it, half filling our glasses. Becky raised her glass to me for a toast, "Here's to special occasions." She leaned over and gave me a little peck on the cheek.

Becky took her wine swished and sipped it, enjoying it's flavor. I am no wine expert, but after taking a sip I had to admit that this was some pretty good stuff.

Then she reached over to her pocketbook saying, "Oh there's one more thing." Then she reached in and pulled out what appeared to be a small jewel box that was also nicely wrapped with a bow. "Here's your other present. I think you'll love this one," she said with a nervous sly smirk."

I took it wondering what could possibly be in this jewel box. When I got it opened, I was confused to find the box's contents. In it was a sample pack of four cialis soft tabs.

Becky looked at me seriously. "How'd you like to take one of those for a test drive?"

I was stunned and blown away as she leaned in for a kiss. There was no way that I was going to turn this down. I let loose like I had never done with any lover. She was quickly up against my chest and sucking on my tongue like we had been together forever. Our juices were melding into one another's mouths like candy.

As she pulled back from our tight embrace she caught her breath and told me, "Those pills are for both of us. I want to fulfill my fantasy and you need a good mercy fuck. You would like to do this, wouldn't you?"

I pulled away, "Where are we going to do this?"

(Becky) – "Right here on the couch. It's a little chilly in here. Why don't you go turn the Heat up and come back?"

I went and turned the heat up and when I came back Becky had closed all of the window shades. The room belonged to only us as I closed the door.

Becky opened the cialis package and gave me a half a tablet. "Here put this under you tongue and sit back." Then she went over to the stereo and put in a CD that she must have had in her pocketbook and it started playing "Reunited" by Peaches and Herb. I already had been feeling a boner coming on, but as she sashayed back towards me my testicles started feeling heavy as though they were on steroids.

She came over, sat next to me on my couch, and proceeded to tell me a story, "I've always wanted to do this. I think that is why sometimes I get you and Randy's names mixed up. I've always been in love with you, but you are my brother so...... I fantasized about you while I was in bed with my husband. We aren't supposed to be together, but you are alone and you need this, so I am going to help you out this one time, OK." Moving away she looked at me intently and smiled, "I don't usually make the first move, okay."

Looking at her perplexed, "Oh! Now you're going to get shy on me, I like this." Then I burst out nervously laughing.

She turned away from me saying, "You're not shy." I leaned forward as she turned back towards me and met me half way putting her index finger to my mouth she suggested, "Just pretend we're on a date." Then she leaned forward and gave me a lovely tender kiss.

She then got up on her knees and enveloped my body with her own. As we French kissed I didn't want to let go. We were taking each other's breath away. She was over the top of me and was moving her arms to gain balance. She kept taking the palm of her hand and rubbing up and down the rigid swollen mast, which was being restrained by my pants. I knew that it was on. I was so turned on.

As she pulled back so we could catch our breaths for a moment, "You know the cialis," she started to tell me as she sighed. "I've had some of the nurses that I work with tell me about how good it works. I've never used it with Randy. I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't get nervous and lose your erection."

Shaking my head no, "Becky, looking at you like this, there is no way that I'm going to lose my erection."

She leaned forward and reached for the button of my pants and unbuttoned them. Almost inquiringly, "Let's see what we've got here." Then she lowered my zipper and as I raised myself she tugged at my pants until my cock was fully exposed. "Oh my God."

Being seven inches my cock isn't usually a monster. But it had come alive as a drooling twitching, vein bulging beast. I swear it had to have gained an inch and pre-cum was leaking all over the now bulbous purple helmet.

My sister reached up and gave it a few strokes, pulled it back, and letting it boing against my firm belly. I was already feeling like I was ready to explode. She smiled, "I've never seen anything like this. This is fucking awesome and scary at the same time." As she rubbed my chest with her palm, she leaned in and ran it down to my engorged cock. She moved her lips to my ear, while nuzzling it she whispered, "Well, I'm ready to do this, are you?"

I sheepishly nodded in the affirmative. I got up on my knees behind her and tossed her hair to one side while I slowly kissed her neck. My bloated love tool rested against her smooth wool skirted ass. My sister was beginning to pant with desire while tugging at my exposed cock.

I decided it was time to shed my pants, so I pushed them down the floor and stood completely exposed from my waist down. My sister started looking at my stiff manhood with the most serious look I have ever seen on her face.

She then surprised me by moving in and grabbing a hold of my bone. She lowered her head and lubed me with her saliva as she dove in and took me an inch at a time. Licking the glans, she continued down the purple veined monster, taking me in until she almost gagged. Her hands were doing a number from my phallus to the family jewels. She was really getting into the "Job at Hand."

It felt so good and I wanted more. I had to grab a hold of the back of her silky hair so that I could face fuck her. I moved in and out of her cherry sweet lips as she moaned in ecstasy.

The intensity of the feeling made my legs buckle. I sat back on the edge of the sofa, falling back into the armrest pulling my lovely beauty on top of me so that I could kiss her. I crossed my legs around her body to make a cocoon, while we ground into one another. Our tongue's continued to wrestle one another in a frenzy as continued to ravage one another like wild animals. I grunted, " I want you so bad."

Breathlessly she exulted, "Not yet," and she then proceeded to lean back and pull her sweater over her head revealing a beautiful black silk bra that held her beautiful tits up high. Her breasts weren't large, but they were perfectly defined for her gorgeously shaped body.

As my eyes focused on her upper body, she stood up from the couch reaching behind herself unzipping the zipper on her wool skirt and letting it fall to the ground revealing her matching black g-string, garter belt, and stockings.

I smiled and nervously chuckled, "Ahhh, color coordinated I see."

Becky looking for approval, "You like."

(Jack) – "Uh Huh, I love. Will you turn around and let me see."

First she turned around so that I could see her perfect backside and then twirled around doing a little dance for me. The sensations from Becky and the Cialis were causing my cock to twitch unbelievably. I felt like I was going to cum just from the eroticism of the moment.

I needed to feel here skin against mine. "Come here baby." When she got close enough I hooked my fingers into her lacy thong and slowly guided it down her legs until she stepped out of it. Revealed was her blonde landing strip that had been closely cropped to fine downy hair.

I grabbed her hand and guided her to the couch as I got down on the floor. I lightly massaged her from the inside of her calves until I was up to her knees. Then I kissed and licked the inside of her thighs until I was face to face with her pussy.

Lowering my nose to her pubic bone I nuzzled into her fine downy hair tickling my nose. The essence of her sweet smell intoxicated my mind with further desire. Spicy dew started to coat my face with the fervor of lust as her flower opened further and further giving acceptance of my love. Moans of delight filled the air as she slowly lost all control.

"Oh, Oh, yeah, oooh, oooh, fuck. Lick my pussy," she began gyrating her pussy against my probing tongue. "That's it. Fuck yeah. Oh God." I took my finger and spread her labia so that I could fully expose her clit to my assault. "Oh yeah, I love the way you eat my pussy. Oh yeah, Uhhh, Uhhh, Umm, FFFFuccckk. Shove your tongue inside my pussy."

Pulling my shirt over my head, I guided my chest up her stomach until I was face to face kissing her luscious lips. My cock twitched as it touched her velvety furrow for the very first time. Wanting to make sure she was ready I held on to the notion that I could wait just a little longer.

12