Merry XXX-Mas

Story Info
Mother gives son present he will always remember.
4.8k words
4.24
251.8k
54
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers

Family Ties:
Merry XXX-mas

"Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s Johnny Ray, make mommy cum," Raylene moaned with passion as she rode me sitting in my lap facing me. Her hot tight sweet naked little 34B-22-32 body was pressed in against my naked body as she bounced up and down on my cock and I sucked on her breasts. The only thing Raylene was wearing, besides a smile of contentment, was a red Santa hat with a white band along the bottom and a white ball at the top

Our hot naked bodies melted in together as we passionately kissed, our tongues probing each other's mouths. The sides of Raylene's nicely trimmed little pussy gripped the sides of my cock as she bounced up and down in my lap. The mixture of our juices from our other orgasms acted as a lubricant and we could feel them squish against the sides of my cock..

Raylene had cum for the second time and I knew I was on the verge of blowing my second load deep into her pussy. I let Raylene know and she purred with a lusty voice saying "Oh yes baby, mommy wants to feel her big boy's manhood deep inside of her."

I could feel my cock swell with cum and I knew I was on the verge of cumming and Raylene knew it too and she panted "Oh yes Johnny Ray gimme all of you baby."

I spunked my load deep into Raylene's hot waiting cunt and continued to pump even as I was emptying my cock. Raylene embraced me and we passionately kissed and as I stood up from the tan colored overstuffed sofa we had been making love on, she wrapped those luscious legs around me and I carried her to over in front of the fire place by the Christmas tree and laid her out on the red and green plaid fleece Christmas blanket where a nice fire was going in front of the hearth.

Raylene let go of my body with hers and got on her hands and knees in the doggy position. I slipped my rock hard cock into her dripping wet pussy and proceeded to do her doggie style as we both fucked like wild animals in heat

Raylene was an uninhibited untamed sex crazed nympho when it came to fucking, the wilder and more unnamed it was, the better she liked it. I pulled Raylene's body up so that she was now upright on her knees and I held her body close to mine as I had my arm around her neck.

I began to nibble and softly bite her on the neck and this only made her hotter Raylene just moaned saying "Oh god yes Johnny Ray, you know what mommy likes. I am your nasty little slut to do with as you please."

We continued to fuck as I hammered Raylene hard from behind. Her face turned towards mine and our lips met as we passionately kissed. I could feel her pussy quiver and contract and her juices began trickling over the edges of my cock. I knew it wasn't going to be long until she flood my cock with her cum.

Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body like the ocean surf crashed against the mighty rock cliffs of a high mountain wall during a raging storm. Raylene gasped for breath and he knees became weak so I let her back down on the rug.

Raylene dropped to her elbows and grabbed the rug as the orgasm hit her. She arched her back and cried out "Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s Johnny Ray!!!! Make mommy cum like the nasty little whore she is!!!"

I removed my cock from Raylene's pussy and she turned over so that she was lying on her back spread eagle wit her arms wide open and lovingly said "Mommy wants to feel her little boy close to her as we become one with each other."

I laid on top of Raylene as we lovingly embraced and our limbs intertwined and our bodies moved together in perfect unison. As we passionately kissed our tongues probed each other's mouths and our hot sweaty sticky cum soaked bodies melted in together and we mystically became one.

I felt my pulsating cock rub up against the sides of her cunt and taking my hand I guided into Raylene's waiting cunt and began fucking her slowly. In response Raylene wrapped her luscious legs around my body and pulled me in. After several positions of unbridled untamed hot animal sex, this was the time that Raylene and I used to savor each other and become one not only in body but in mind and soul and spirit as well.

As we fucked in this missionary style, we savored each other and our souls united and we became one. The world around us would slip away as time and space became suspended and the only thing we heard was the beating of each other's heart as they mystically became one and beat in unison.

Without saying a word, we knew what the other felt and could adjust accordingly. Raylene's sweet sugar walls gripped the sides of my cock and stroked it like 1000's of tiny silk fingers. As I slowly pumped her I continued to kiss and nibble the sides of her neck which only made her hotter and she tightened her hold on me and pulled me closer in to her.

Deep inside we could feel our orgasms building and we knew it wouldn't be long until we would cum. I could feel my cock swell with cum as could Raylene and she just purred saying "Oh baby gimme all of you. Mommy wants to feel her baby boy's manhood deep within her."

Within minutes I felt Raylene's quiver and flood my cock with her sweet sticky cream. This sent a message to my brain to tell my cock to let go of its load and we came together as we climaxed and our juices mixed.

We collapsed together and lovingly embraced as we slowly came down from our orgasmic high. Slowly, the world around us came back into view and time and space returned to normal. We laid side beside as we continued to embrace and our limbs were intertwined and my cock was still buried deep inside her.

Raylene smiled at me and said with a coo "Oh Johnny Ray, you're the best son a mom could ever have. You have made this Christmas another one to remember just as you made our first one together as lovers 5 years ago. I am so glad to have you in my life."

It was almost 1:00 in the morning on Christmas day when Raylene and cuddled up together in front of the fire underneath the blanket lying in each other's arms embraced and slowly drifted off to sleep..

As you can probably guess by now Raylene is not only my lover but she is also my mom. We had put the cap on a private sensual and very carnal Christmas tradition we had started some five years ago when we crossed the line from normal mother son relationship to lovers. You may be wondering how it happened well come with me and let us turn back the clock and explore the blossoming of a glorious incestual union.

Growing up, I would become very close to mom. You see, mom became pregnant when she just turned 14. She was some what of a wild child and on her birthday, she snuck out of the house and went to a party where she ended up making out with some guy and becoming preggers. When her parents found out they threw her out on her ear because they had had enough of her wild shenanigans. Moms aunt Ruby took her in but only in one condition, that she settle down and finish school. Mom agreed and things went well

As part of the condition to settle down her aunt Ruby made her go on the pill until she was 18 then she was to have her tubes tied. Mom agreed seeing that she did not want to have to be on her own and any way Ruby just didn't want to see her make the same mistakes she had when she was a kid since Ruby had been a wild child herself and still was to some extent.

When mom turned 18 she had her tubes tied and by that time she graduated high school I was almost five. Mom had managed to turn her life around to some extent. She took a job out at the plant, Consolidated Industries, during the day and was doing quite well for herself; even so she still had a little of a wild hair in her and Ruby knew that and kept an eye on her.

When mom decided she wanted to take a job as a stripper on the weekends to make more money, Ruby insisted that mom work at the club that Uncle Sonny was part owner of so she could be watched. Since I was just a child Ruby only told me that mom worked part time as a waitress and I didn't find out that mom was a stripper until I was a junior on high school.

I had just turned 17 some punks told me they saw my mom taking off her clothes and "servicing" strange guys at the Kit Kat club on the county line. The kids knew that I was some what of a momma's boy and egged it on saying that she had done it for them and that I should go there and maybe I would learn something.

This filled me with indignation and rage and much to their surprise and horror, I kicked their ass using the Karate techniques I had learned from uncle Sonny's friend who ran a karate school.

Needless to say, I was suspended from school for about a week but mom didn't say any thing and neither could Ruby. Sonny congratulated me for kicking their butts and said they deserved it. I never had trouble out of those kids or any others for the rest of high school. They now knew that I was black belt and I could defend myself and from that day on they never said another word about it.

Mom however thought it best that she come clean and I learn the truth. She confessed what the boys said was true that she did work as a stripper but that she would gladly give it up if it meant hurting me. She also told me that the reason she kept the truth from me was that I was so young and that it was best that I didn't know about such things.

I was a little let down but I accepted her apology and assured her that if she was happy doing what she was doing that she should continue. I told her that a loved her for who she was and not what she was and that she would always be number on in my life and I would stand behind her in whatever she wanted to do.

"My little boy is all grown up" mom said all teary as she took my hands and grabbed them as if she was examining me for the first time

After high school, I began to see mom in a different light and found myself becoming strangely attracted to her. I took a job down at the plant where she worked as an excuse to be near her and contemplated about going down to the club where she worked weekends so I could see her naked but had never got up the balls to do it.

There was no wonder why I found myself attracted to mom, hell what red blooded male wouldn't be. At 34, mom was still a knock out even though she was somewhat on the trashy side. She could easily pass for a younger version of the famous country singer Tammy Waynette. Her beautiful 5'7," 115 pound 34B-22-32 body was still firm, her shoulder length golden blonde hair was naturally curly and wavy and in the front could easily cover her face if she wanted it to.

Mom could easily still have her pick of guys but shortly after I turned 18 she started seeing me in a whole different way as well.. No longer would she see me as little boy but she would see me as a man, a man to whom she was becoming increasingly attracted to.

At 18, I had reached my adult height of 6'1" and weighed around 185 and since I exercised and worked out I was quite muscular. Mom saw me dressing one day and was taken by my muscular arms, chest and abs and she decided she would use the art of slow subtle sensual seduction to lure me into her web of carnal pleasures.

Around the house she would begin letting me see her dressed very skimpily and even see her naked. She figured we were both adults now so it didn't matter. She also took the first initiative in inviting me to the club where she now worked as the weekend manager at nights.

It was the fall after I graduated a couple of weeks before Christmas and mom and I were talking one night just before bed like we did a lot. Mom was wearing a sexy camisole and pair of panties and I was in a t-shirt and briefs.

We both had a glass of white wine, some cheese and were smoking a cigarette. Mom was sitting on the couch next to me and had her arm around me on the sofa and had her legs parted with her right leg under her butt and her left hanging over the couch.

Out of the blue mom said to me "Hey sweetie, why don't ya come down to the club tomorrow, I think you will enjoy it. Anyway I have position for barkeep available and thought you would like it. Besides, I figured you would like to see what your ole mom does for a living and who knows you may just enjoy yourself once you get into the atmosphere."

"Sounds good" I replied. "I think I will. To be honest, I have been trying to get up the nerve to go down there but couldn't seem to do it. I guess you inviting me takes some of the pressure off huh."

"I guess so," mom replied. "What are moms for hun" she added smiling.

"Well mom I think I'm going to head for bed," I said as I stood up.

"Me too sweetie," she replied and then she added one more thing. Say Johnny Ray, mom said with a soft sexy voice coming up to me and twirling her finger through my hair. "Since we are both adults now, there is no need for you to still call me mom all the time Why don't you start calling me Raylene."

"Are you sure," I responded not knowing what to think.

"I am sure sweetie. she replied. "I want you to start thinking not so much as a mom but more as your equal; After all, you are all grown up now and with growing up comes certain privileges. God knows you have taken on the adult responsibilities quite well and I think you should start enjoying all of the benefits."

"Thanks ma, I mean Raylene" I replied catching myself from saying mom like I was used to. It sounded odd but I would grow used to it and would refer her as Raylene.

"Well sweetie, its time to turn in," Raylene said softly putting her arms around my neck and draping them there. She went to give me a good night kiss and instead of kissing me on the cheek like she normally did, she planted one right on my lips.

As we kissed something inside of me told me to pull Raylene close to me so that our bodies were now pressed up against each other's. Our bodies rubbed together and we found that our hands began to explore each other's bodies.

The kiss lasted a good minute or so and as the kiss was broken Raylene purred and said "Mmmmmm I was hoping you would like it but wasn't sure you would respond so favorably. She then smiled and said "That is the first of many benefits I want to share with you," and with that she turned and walked off to bed.

As it did every year, Consolidated Industries shut down the last two weeks of the year for the Christmas holidays and to re-tool. This gave Raylene and I more time at the club and I would spend every night there enjoying the benefits of working there.

One of the perks was that I got to know a lot of the dancers and they would give me special lap dances for free in a private VIP room I would get to know all the dancer's "intimately" and made it with each one of them.

Mom didn't say a word and just smiled and continued to slowly work her art of seduction on me and was drawing me closer and closer to her carnal web of desires until the magic night, Christmas eve when we would cross the line from mother-son to lovers.

That particular year, Christmas eve fell on a Wednesday. Since everyone wanted to be home on Christmas eve we closed the club at 8:00 P.M. and Raylene and it was a little after 9:00 when we returned home.

Raylene got some eggnog from the fridge along with a fifth of Jim Beam.™ She put more "nog" in the glass than she did "egg" and as we opened presents we must have emptied a half of the bottle before we were pretty tipsy.

Raylene got this devilish grin on her face and said "I have one more present for you to open but I need you to leave the room so I can get it ready. Why don't you go to your room and I will call you when it is ready and no peeking or you will spoil the surprise."

I did what she said and I heard her in her room and in the bathroom as the water ran in the shower. About 20 minutes later I heard Raylene call "Okay sweetie, you can come see what Santa has brought you."

I didn't know what to expect and I wondered why Raylene had taken a shower and when I walked into the den I would understand why. I noticed that all of the lights had been turned off and the only light was from the Christmas tree lights and couple of candles on the coffee table and a fire from the fire place.

There was a green and red Christmas plaid fleece throw on the carpet in front of the hearth and a couple of pillows and there sat Raylene wrapped like a present for me to open. Raylene was wearing a sexy outfit, one that I had never seen before. It consisted of a three piece Santa outfit in which only the robe was meant to cover the most amount of the body

The robe, made of light weight red velvet material was hip length and barely covered her butt and was open in front towards the bottom revealing the sexy thong panties underneath. The panties underneath were made of the same material The area over the crotch was barely covered and attached to both sides was a thin string which held up the panties.

The top of the robe by her breast was tied in a bow with a red ribbon made of the same material that hung halfway between her bust line and crotch area.

On the end of the bow was a ball made of white fur. The collar of the robe and the cuffs of the sleeves were lined in the white fur as was the top of the panties and the red Santa hat that Raylene was wearing.

Raylene stood up and slinked her body seductively over to where I was and said with a sweet voice as she put her arms around my waist "Merry Christmas baby," and planted another long wet kiss on me.

"This is my Christmas present to you sweetheart," Raylene said as she seductively posed with her legs apart and the front of the robe undone revealing her sexy thong panties. " I am giving myself to you to enjoy. All you have to do is unwrap me."

I was awestruck. I didn't know what to say. My heart was racing ninety to nothing and I was definitely aroused and turned on because I felt my cock growing hard and began to throb. It was like a dream come true and regained my composure and wasted no time unwrapping my present.

Raylene took me by the hand and led me over to where the fleece was in front of the fire place and we both sat down on the floor. I unwrapped the bow and opened her robe and found to my pleasant surprise that Raylene was not wearing a bra.

As I moved close to her inviting body, I smelt something that was intoxicating to me. The fragrance awoken deep primitive latent carnal urges in me and I found myself sniffing and inhaling the scent all over her body. The more in inhaled it, the more my head began to swim and he more animalistic I became.

"What is that scent" I whispered in her ear panting as I nibbled and softly bit the flesh around her neck. "What ever it is, it is making me want you even more."

"I am glad you enjoy it ," Raylene smiled. "It is actually a combination of two fragrances. The cologne is called Forbidden Ecstasies and the body spray is Unbridled Passions. The combination is guaranteed to make your lover go wild and I can see that it has done its job."

I laid on top of Raylene and we embraced as we passionately kissed. Our limbs intertwined and our bodies rubbed together. Soon I had her robe off and was sucking on her breast and kissing her nipples and ran my tongue over them. Raylene just crooned with delight and softly moaned "Oh yes baby let mommy nurse her little boy" as she pulled my head to her chest.

I sucked on her breasts for a good 10 minutes and soon made my way down her body kissing my way down her torso and running my tongue over her flesh. I reached the place where the thong was and saw that it was tied on the side with a bow so I pulled the string and removed the panties, giving me full access to her sweet pink slightly furry but nicely trimmed honey blond pussy.

I inhaled her musky womanly scent and softly ran my tongue up and down her slit and sucked on her swollen clit. This sent Raylene into orbit and she grabbed my hair with her hand and thrusted my head towards her pussy and held it there as she bucked up her hips and fucked my face.

JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers
12