Message for My Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I filled the bowl I caught sight of a familiar figure approaching, and I hurried home to call urgently through the door, "Hurry Mother, Father has returned!"

Having delivered the warning, I turned to intercept him in the hope of delaying him long enough for her to cover her naked form. Although clearly fatigued from his overnight train journey from the city, and the long walk from the railway station, he answered patiently as I enquired after his health and his work, but his weariness disappeared when Mother appeared in the doorway, resplendent in her finest sari and salwar.

I boiled water and made tea as they greeted each other warmly, and we sat chatting as we drank. He regarded her with admiration - and hunger - in his eyes until he finished his tea, and she and I exchanged knowing smiles when he took her hand to lead her behind the curtain surrounding their bed. When the curtain closed behind them I slipped away discreetly, and walked down to the river to bathe, and, I confess, hoping the cool water would reduce the swelling that had risen under my dhoti, at the certain knowledge that my Father was about to put his member where mine had been less than an hour before.

Stepping from the water, I returned to the house and crept silently through the door, listening to the rhythmic creaking of the bed and the sounds of passion coming from behind the curtain, as I put on a clean dhoti.

With my heart bouncing in my chest, and my manhood bouncing in my dhoti, I left the house and took the path leading to my Aunt's house, hoping to deliver a very special 'message' of my own.

12