Met on the Net Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana watches his nipple, moaning as it darkens under her licks, sucking harder before her teeth bite the sensitive flesh. She glides her lips over to the opposite nipple, treats it with the same tormenting teases. Her pussy sore, from his earlier loving, but still throbbing and wanted something more. She runs her hand, still cool from holding the glass, down to her pussy, pressing gently, soothing the hot skin. Letting her mouth trail down the center of his chest, moving her hand to his hip, her body sliding slowly down his side, she looks up at her lover. Resting her head just above his cock, her hair spills over her shoulders, curling against his flesh, as she looks up to Charles and smiles lovingly. She keeps her eyes connected with his, daring him to watch her mouth slowly cover his cock, their eyes remain fixed to each other, as her hand moves up to guide the tip between her moist, cool lips. His chest heaves up, air enters his lungs, as her tongue slides over the head, keeping her eyes on his she glides her tongue over the sides of his cock, his eyes darkening beneath her wet licks and strokes.

She continues to slide his cock deeper in, winning the battle with him, his eyes close just before she closes her own. She feels her way around his cock, stoking her hand over the hard shaft, feeling the strength in the muscle. Dana's tongue strokes long, firm laps over him, swirling over the head on each return up. Her fingers press the base of his cock down, her other hand holding his balls, letting each side feel her nails grazing the flesh. Angling her head she takes his cock fully into her mouth, letting it slide softly against her teeth, her tongue cushioning it, helping to coax it back to the back of her throat. She moves her head off the shaft, breathing deeply before she slides back over, her tongue pressing and tasting his warm liquid as it seeps from the tip of his cock. Dana continues to fuck his cock as her own pussy urges itself into a pumping rhythm.

Charles feels his cock being blanketed by her hot velvet mouth, her tongue stroking, while her mouth takes him fully in. His hips thrust against her, his hands dig and tangle into her hair as he pushes her further on him, his cock hits the back of her throat. Each time her mouth moves from the base of his throbbing member he growls out in demand, pushing her head back down, wanting to hold her there captive to his aching cock. Allowing his eyes to open he watches her mouth covering and straining to take him all in, wanting to fuck him, as he had done for her. His eyes move over to her ass, pumping up and down into the bed, he moves slightly, holding her head to his cock, moving so his fingers can reach deep into her cunt. Together they stroke and pump, each fucking the other, her mouth, his finger, her cunt, his dick. Charles moves his finger faster, placing a second, then a third, harder he drives into her, his cock straining to free its white hot fluid.

His orgasm rocks his body as her cum covers his hand, he pushes her head deeper, feeling her tongue stroke and milk his seed from him. Loving the feel of control he has on her head, the depth with which she takes him. His fingers screw deep into her, curling against her slick walls, drawing the cum out of her body, soaking his hands. He continues to pump her sweet mouth with his juice, feeling the pressure of her sucking as she drinks him. His fingers run out over her moist lips, opening to pet her mound, moving them up to squeeze her nipples, soaking them too with her cum, wanting to suck them clean later. Charles watches her move her mouth from his cock, bringing her hand to wipe her lips and chin, his eyes darkening as she licks the back of her hand clean.

Dana sees him staring at her as she licks her hand, then moves it back to rub over his cock, gently coaxing it back to life. She runs her fingers over the tip, still moist from her mouth and his cum. Her lovers body pushes forward, urging her to continue rubbing him softly, pressing her lips his penis she urges it to harden beneath her caress. She moves her body slowly over his. His cock hard in her hand, she slowly lowers her body over his cock, running the tip over her lips, wetting it with her hot cum. She runs her fingers across her breast, feeling the sticky cum on her nipples, licking her fingers then letting it re-moisten the cum as she presses her fingers back to her breast. He grabs her hips, pulling her pussy deep down against his crotch, as he comes up to devour a nipple with his mouth. Her fingers dig deep into his scalp as her pussy clenches and unclenches around his cock. Moaning and calling his name, her back arches as her nipples are covered, sucked, and bitten by his mouth. Longing to hold him to her, she presses her body hard against him, pussy grinding, as her nipple is assaulted by him, her hands dig and pull, her body rocks hard and fast against his cock.

Charles drives and impales her tender pussy harder with each lift of her ass, his fingers dig into her tender white skin, bruising her flesh. Thursting her, lifting her, his teeth biting and pulling her sensitive nipple, his own body trembling from the sexual heat they are producing. He can feel his breath coming faster, her pulse and heartbeat ring in his ears, each time he lifts her she cries out her need to have him. He feels his cum shoot out from his cock, crowding and mixing with hers. Together they pump and rock with each other, as each one orgasms over and over, cum flows thick and heavy coating them both, sliding over her hairs, covering his balls. He pulls his mouth from her breast and forces her head against his lips, his tongue diving in tasting her, tasting himself, mixing all of their fluids together as they each have spasms of aftershocks before either one can take a breath.

Dana cries out his name and collapses against his body, her mouth moves from his lips to rest on his shoulders. He pulls her to him, keeping his cock inside her, laying back on the bed, with her body pressed against his, she hears him catching his breath as she does hers. Murmurs of love, desire, and need fall from his lips and stirs her soul. She covers his shoulder with kisses as her body slides slowly from his cock, to lie softly beside him. Moving her head to the front of his face, she kisses him gently, covering his lips, chin, jaw and eyes with words and gestures of love. Devouring him with emotions she whispers in his ear that her love for him is beyond all she could ever imagine. She holds her hands against his cheeks as she tells him, that she will be leaving her husband, leaving him so she can have what time Charles can give her, whenever he can.

(to be continued)