MetaMorph Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan, you know I'm your friend. I'm...concerned. Your work is great, but you've got this fucking great void hanging over you. Until you resolve things with June, I'm a little worried about going down a path that you may not stick with. Where's your mind at, buddy? Where is this going?"

Dan looked unhappy. "I honestly don't know Caddy. One minute I am dying because I can't hold her, the next I am raging because of what she did with no regard for me. I can't trust her but I desperately want to. I know she is hurting because of what she did to me, to us, but it's because of that that I can't just put my arms around her. Shebetrayedme, Caddy. She was all I had, and she did it anyway, for whatever fucked up reasons she had."

And suddenly it came out. Dan started sobbing and Caddy immediately came over to Dan, stopping to close his office door first.

Caddy wrapped his arms around his friend and just held him while he sobbed. "How could she do that to me? How? What did I do? Why am I paying for it?" Dan asked the world.

"There there Buddy," said Caddy, not knowing what else to say. "I don't think she meant to do it to you Dan. I think she did it for her and you are just collateral."

They sat there for two minutes, Dan's heaving slowing and Caddy just holding his friend.

Eventually, Dan pushed Caddy off him, and looked into Caddy's earnest face, full of concern, and suddenly he just started giggling. Caddy smiled broadly back at him, and Dan started laughing. After a moment, Caddy joined in. The two of them laughed for the next minutes, before slowly recovering.

Caddy went back to sit down in his desk and pulled out a bottle of vodka, grabbed two shot glasses from the same draw and poured two shots. "Good. Right, glad we gotthatout of the way," he said. "Here's to the future, without any crying in it, ok? I already have kids, I don't need another one. We are friends, but I am NOT tucking you in at night."

Dan went to Sandra's place on Thursday. She apologized again to him on opening the door, and that night, he spent most of the night with his face wedged firmly between her thighs. The night was interesting for Dan because unlike previous evenings, this time Sandra guided him. She gave him pointers, stressed that every woman was different and pointed out her own reactions to what he was doing. Dan learned about back arches, the type and quality of moans, about skin temperature, pulse rates, and how if a woman uses her fingers on herself while he was actively doing things to her, it meant one of two things; either she was bored and getting herself off, or she was loosing control of her own desires and helping herself get off unconsciously. The former was death for the dedicated cocksman, but the latter just meant you were stampeding in the right direction.

Dan learned about deft touches, about breathing on a vagina instead of rushing straight to the clitoris, and he learned that there were as many ways to use a tongue as there were different punches to use in a boxing ring.

By the end of the night, Dan looked like he'd had whipped cream applied to his face and had both tongue and jaw ache, and Sandra had cum at least four times. He also had scratches under the hair at the back of his head where she'd grabbed his face and pushed him into her pussy during one very violent climax.

The one thing that surprised Dan was that she kissed him, hard, once he was done. She even licked his face. He pulled back, and bit surprised and she smiled at him and said, "Darlin', this is the least Ah can do. That was GREAT. You are learning."

She showed him out after letting him wash his face and wash his mouth out and then giving him a bottle of diet coke. "Come back next week, final exam. Ah shall expect A+ yah here? So study up!"

And then it was the last week. The last week Dan didn't hear from Caddy. He called twice but was told that Caddy was out of the office and he'd get back to him. He shrugged and went back to the gym.

By now, Dan was free of almost all fat. There was still a tiny bit of a spare tire, but it was only visible from certain postures. He was a true thirty-four inch waist. He looked pretty damn good and he'd even sprung for a body waxing, something he'd never do again once he'd had it done, since it hurt So Much. It was nice to be smooth, and he knew he looked good, but he also knew that you had to keep it up and there was no way he was going through that amount of pain again. How women do Brazilian waxes he had no idea. The little oriental woman who was recommended to him cackled every time she ripped off another piece of what looked like fly paper and it was all Dan could do not to jump off the couch and clock her.

Dan had his last appointment with Sandra. This time she was wearing a short black cocktail dress and high heels and a black choker, with dark makeup and bright red lipstick when she opened the door.

She literally said nothing, arched and eyebrow at him and went inside. Dan followed, closing the door.

"Screwdriver?" she asked. Dan nodded. The apartment somehow seemed smaller and he didn't know why.

"So, last session," said Sandra, as she handed him the drink. "Nervous?"

Dan frowned, "Should I be?"

"No, no reason. Just idly wondering. So. How do you feel about all you've been through?" Sandra asked.

"What, you mean coming here?" replied Dan.

"Well, not just that. I mean the whole journey. It's been a heavy four months from what I understand?"

Dan sat there, looking at his drink, thinking both about the past months and also that Sandra seemed to be very well informed, as well as very nosey.

Sandra smiled at him. "Nosey broad eh?" she said. "Dan, it might interest you to know that Ah have a phD in psychiatry. Ah just do the sex thing because, well, Ah like sex. Ah might as well get paid for it. But don't be fooled. A good escort is part sex doll and part bartender. She listens and says the things the man needs to hear just as much as she makes him squirm. A good escort feeds a man's ego as much as she milks his cock. And Ah'mverygood at both – you've never been on the receiving end of a real charm offensive from me, and be thankful for it. If you had, what little of your vows you take seriously would be done. You have no idea of what Ah'm capable of, young man. You also have no idea how much Greg is paying me for these services."

Dan choked on his drink. Sandra smiled broadly at him. Cleverly, Dan said, "ummm...well, I guess I dodged a bullet there."

Sandra licked her lips slowly, savoring it. Dan hastily took another swig of his drink and found he'd already finished it.

"So, Tiger, are you ready for the final exam? Ah want to see if you can read my body like we talked about?"

Dan nodded, dumbly, as Sandra stood up. She came over to him and took his hand and pulled him up.

"Right there studly. From now on, you are in the driving seat. Make me squirm, sugar."

And something went off inside Dan. He literally just grabbed Sandra and pushed her against the wall, kissing her hard, and then pinning her to the wall. One hand went into her panties, roughly, and he stuck his fingers inside her with no preamble. She was wet. Very wet.

He kissed her neck and felt her body move and arch into him. She moaned softly and said, "Good start stud."

And with that, Dan stepped back away from her, examining her. She was flush, her neck red, her breathing heavy and eyes dilated.

Dan smiled and said, "I graduate. I don't need to fuck you to know I could and that you want it. Night Sandra. Thanks for giving me the confidence and everything."

Sandra just breathed heavily and said nothing as Dan walked out of the room and the apartment.

Four days later, and it was Monday. Dan got up early, took a shower and then took The Suit down. He took a deep breath and then tried it on. It fit. Barely, but it fit. His arms were actually larger than Greg's and as such the suit jacket was slightly tight if he bulged his biceps. But otherwise, it was a perfect fit, even on the neck. He spent an hour just sitting in it and looking at himself in the mirror.

No double chin. Hair cut. Straight Jaw. Perfect body trim, and with the shirt unbuttoned, his gleaming and smooth pectorals just peaked out. He tried the suit with a skin tight T-shirt and found it worked just was well with that, which was good because he'd bought three of them in different colors.

He let himself out of the apartment and knocked heavily on Greg's door as he passed and then went down to the gym, which was still deserted. He grabbed a couple of practice gloves and put them on as he climbed into the ring.

Greg arrived ten minutes later, looking recently woken. He was going from room to room, looking for Dan. When he saw him, in The Suit, wearing gloves and leaning against the ropes of the ring, watching for him, he smiled and pushed open the door to the boxing room.

"Aren't we full of ourselves today? You look good. The suit works on you."

Dan tilted his head and said, "I need to say thanks for this. I could never have done this alone. Your ability to train is to be commended. But be that as it may, you ready for some lessons in politeness and etiquette? Because you fucking need them."

Greg smiled even more broadly. "Steady Dan. Remember, everything you know I taught you. But I may not have taught you everything I know."

"Are you gonna talk or are you gonna get kitted up? I've been waiting for this."

Greg's smile flickered for a second when he looked into Dan's eyes. There was something there, or rather, something not there, that was a bit un-nerving. Greg knew he could take Dan – Dan would do some damage since the boy did have skills, but in the end he knew his experience would take him. And he suspected Dan knew this too, and he wasn't going to let that stop him. For the first time Greg started to worry that he might have to hurt Dan to stop him, which was not part of the plan. Oh well, he was here now. Time to give the poor schmuck his shot.

They both went into the changing room. Dan got out of the suit and into shorts, as did Greg. Both taped each other's hands, and Dan pulled on some new boots and gloves, while Greg did the same.

Both put on cups under their shorts and pulled on mouth guards. For only the third time, Dan climbed into the ring with no protective headgear, as did Greg.

Inside the ring, they faced each other. Greg gestured at Dan's sparkling new gloves and gave him a query look. "New kit Greg. In honor of kicking your ass. Bright white, so the blood shows up."

Greg snorted, said, "You ready?"

Dan nodded and they both stepped forward, guard up.

It was the end of the working day and June came home tired and a little frustrated. She had been stuck in script re-write meetings and the script supervisor just had no idea of how much his changes were going to cost production. June hated to say No, but she'd had to and it had not gone well. In the end she'd been forced to hand the script supervisor the episode budget spreadsheet and gone over it with him so he understood there was no extra cash for the two hundred extra's he wanted to use for a fifteen second shot.

When she pulled into the outside parking lot where her – their – apartment was, she found a big flashy convertible blue Ford Mustang sitting in Dan's spot. 'He'd be pissed if he was here,' she thought, as she struggled out of her white BMW 3 series, trying not to ding the door. 'Well, first he'd spooge over it,then he'd be pissed.' She mentally corrected herself.

She walked up to the apartment and got her keys out, thinking about how she was going to have to talk to the exec producers about the scriptwriter, and then thinking about what to have for dinner. She unlocked the front door and walked in, dropping her bag and keys on the kitchen counter. Normally Heinz the cat would have run out to greet her, meowing loudly to indicate displeasure at being left alone. Not today though.

June knew he'd be in the bedroom and walked towards it calling, "Heinz, come on out..." in that sing song voice people use to summon wayward pets. She went into the bedroom and didn't even notice the figure sitting in the easy chair in the corner. It was late in the day and because of the way the apartment was situated, and the fact that outside there was a large tree, but that corner never got much light. It was one of the reasons why Dan would never put plants there.

Two minutes later, June came out of the bedroom, holding Heinz in one hand and an empty wine glass she'd left in the bedroom. As she exited the door, she suddenly saw the figure sitting in the easy chair and in shock, she dropped the wine glass, shattering it on the hard wood floor.

"Please..." she said, with a distinct tremor in her voice, "take whatever you want. I don't have anything. Don't hurt..."

The figure interrupted her and said softly, "June."

June was stunned. It was Dan. But it wasn't Dan. It was someone who looked like Dan but was slim, and looked great. His hair was cropped short and he was wearing a tailored suit that, frankly, looked like a million dollars. The contours of his body were visible and he was wearing a tight body hugging T-shirt underneath the suit jacket. Dan stood up in a fluid motion, and she saw even more how tight he looked. He smiled at her and she noticed he had a bruise on one cheek, a fat lip that had only recently stopped bleeding, and he had a red scratch down the side of his face.

"DAN!" she said... hesitating for a moment until she saw the smile. Then she dropped Heinz and dashed forward, avoiding the broken glass. She just grabbed him and with both arms and buried herself in his body.

For Dan, the moment was electric. He had missed this so desperately. His wife. And his heart was about to explode it was beating so hard.

June pulled her head off Dan's body and looked at his face. She had a million questions and they all came tumbling out at once. "What happened to your face? What happened? Where have you been? You look...fantastic Dan. Just wow. Are staying? Tell me you are staying. Did I tell you I love you?"

Between questions, she smothered his face with kisses.

Dan tried to answer a few of them, but was constantly interrupted with her kisses and being peppered with question.

In the end he disengaged from June and held her at arm's length and ruthlessly interrupted her stream of consciousness. "June," he said firmly, "Shut up. I will answer all of your questions, but first, I need to ask you something."

June just nodded, wordlessly, both elated he was home and full of trepidation over what he might ask.

"Do you know what 'reclamation sex' is?"

June shook her head. That was an unexpected question.

"It's where a man takes back what is his. Now come here." Dan gathered June up in his arms again and kissed her. Hard. June just melted. Her man was home and he was HOT and he wanted her. She just gave her self completely and fully to this man she loved so much.

After the kiss, Dan pushed her away, so he could look at her. Flushed, breathing hard, heart beating hard, eyes wife and dilated. Perfect.

"Come with me," he said, brooking no argument, and he took her hand and led her into the bedroom, avoiding the glass on the floor.

He made her disrobe him, slowly, kissing her after she took each item from him. When she was done, he did the same to her.

And then they made love, had sex and just fucked, all at the same time. Dan was careful – he only did the things he always did, but this time he listened to Junes body – how she reacted, and he varied what he did based on that. And she responded – she absolutely responded. She was lost in what he did to her. Dan played her like a piano, fingers in the right places when they needed to be, stroking, teasing and bringing her to the brink, then letting her down again. Eventually he made her cum, with her sitting on him. He absolutely controlled her tempo and rhythm – the new strength in his arms allowing him to basically move her however he wanted. She came sitting on top, looking down at him, running her arms over his chest. He saw it coming, saw her eyes flutter and roll and he let it rip.

She jerked, shook and then collapsed on him, breathing hard.

"That was...I don't even know what to say," she said, through taking deep breaths.

Dan chuckled. "We aren't even remotely done yet." June's eyes snapped open and she pushed her head off to look at him.

"Again?" she said, shocked.

"Hell yeah. I haven't got my jollies yet, and we've barely begun."

"Who are you, and what did you do with my Husband?" she said, wonderingly.

"I...er...I went to the gym. A lot."

"I'll say," she replied, tracing a finger on one of his biceps. "Dan, I knew I said I wouldn't ask, but, what happened? What happened to your face?"

Dan smiled a lopsided smile and said, "Someone getting what was coming to them. You should see the other guy."

June put two and two together and came up with four. "Greg?" she asked, hesitantly.

Dan nodded. "I've been in training for the past four months. To get my shot, mano el mano. Today was the day."

June put her head back down on Dan's chest. "I won't ask what state he's in."

Dan chuckled and June could feel his muscles ripple as he did so. It was very erotic.

"Oh, he's not going to be chasing any married women for a while, that's for sure."

"You really took him? I mean, he's been training in boxing for years? Four months and you took him? I love you Dan and I believe in you, but that sounds...far fetched?" June said.

Dan laughed again. "Oh, I cheated. No question. New gloves with weights sown in, and new boots with steel toecaps. Once he was down, it didn't matter if he had a cup on or not. A few belts from steel toecaps and it split. And then I stomped all over his junk. I'm going to have the gloves mounted. They are still red with his blood. I may be a nerd, but I'm not a stupid one. That motherfucker was goin'down."

"So... are we gonna talk about what happened?" said June, a little fearfully. She didn't want to but she knew they must.

"Yes, but not yet. I just want to be happy I am home and with you first. Plus, I have some news."

June wasn't letting go and said so. "Well, whatever it is, you'll have to tell me while I stay here because I am never leaving you or this bed again."

"Except to go potty I hope..?" replied Dan, with a smile.

"Oh, I don't know...Do you think we should go in for watersports?" answered June, with a wicked voice.

"Don't be gross. I sold a script."

"Wait WHAT?" said June. That news prompted her to get up and look down at her husband who was grinning broadly. "You SOLD one? What...who...I need to know, dammit!"

"I have an agent now. Caddy Nelson over at Miller Gold. Do you know him?"

"No, but that doesn't mean anything. You know this town is awash with agents."

"You'd like him. He's as sarcastic as you are."

June slapped Dan's chest, playfully. "Smart ass. Tell me about the script."

"You are in it. And me. It's basically the story of the last 4 months. We sold it to Hallmark who are shooting now."

"Wait what? I'm in this? Am I identifiable? Dan, this could have repercussions. This could affect my job if people find out?" June was suddenly concerned.

There was silence and she could see Dan's expression harden.

"Well, it's a good thing I don't much give a fuck about your career right now then, isn't it?"

June had the good sense to keep silent this time. After a moment, Dan carried on. "You are not identifiable, and nor am I. The characters are versions of us, not us. Anyone who doesn't know what happened would never be able to connect the dots. You'll like the Greg character. He's right on. No one in the industry is going to be in any doubt who he is. I figured that was the best revenge. Well, that and a very satisfying smack in the face."