Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm going to do some shopping and then we're planning to visit the waterpark again."

"Shopping? You should go with our wives, they're planning to visit the city today."

I was surprised to hear they were married and had visited the sauna without their wives.

"That sounds like a great idea Minami, what do you think?"

"Sure, it'll be more fun with company and when we get back we can all visit the pool together."

James added, "Hey, after the conference we could join you there!"

I smiled inwardly as James and I had smoothly put them on the spot. Not only would they be wondering all day if I'd tell their wives about their visit to the sauna but they'd also have to worry about what would happen when we were all there together.

One mentioned he was leaving directly after the conference so couldn't join us and another tried to get out of it by saying "I'm not married!".

"That's no problem, yesterday Minami was the only woman with seven guys!"

"Um, OK then." He said without sounding convinced.

The two guys texted their wives and we arranged to meet in the lobby at 10. Breakfast was over and James and I returned to our room.

"You are an evil genius," James said laughingly.

"So are you! Anyway, they deserved it! Trying to embarrass me in front of my husband was just plain nasty."

"What's your plan?"

"I don't know, it depends on the wives and how well we get along."

"Makes sense. Enjoy your day and I'll see you at the main pool at around 7."

We kissed and he left before me. I used the bathroom and then got my bag and went down to the lobby.

Two young women were sitting together. One of them was pretty and fashionably dressed while the other was dowdy looking and slightly overweight. I approached them and said, "Hi, I'm Minami are you, Sue and Jenny?"

We chatted for a while and then took the hotel shuttle to town. The girls and I got along really well and since they didn't have any swimwear along it was the first thing on our agenda. We found a small boutique and I selected a few very skimpy bikinis to try. The first one I put on was a pale blue colour and it suited my skin tone. It was just three tiny triangles and the label contained a warning that the fabric becomes partially transparent when wet. Even when dry I could make out the darker colour of my nipples as well as the thin strip of my pubic hair.

From behind it almost looked like I was naked. Only a thin strip of fabric was nestled between my cheeks before joining a tiny triangle that linked it to the straps going around to the front. I heard Sue and Jenny talking outside and stepped out to ask them for their opinion. Their jaws dropped when they saw me.

"How do I look?"

Sue was the first to respond "You look amazing but what will your husband think!"

I laughed "He'll love it!"

"Really?" asked Jenny, "It doesn't leave much to the imagination if you know what I mean!"

"I know but he loves showing me off!"

"But how do you feel about it?"

"Up until yesterday I wouldn't have worn anything like this but then everything changed."

The ladies were intrigued so I told them about visiting the sauna without mentioning their husbands being there.

"Oh my god! So the place we're going to this afternoon is nudist?" Sue exclaimed.

"Only the sauna, the pools are just normal. I used to have so many body issues and never let anyone except James see me naked. After being nude in the sauna with strangers I realised how natural it was and that no one cares how you look. Now I feel so comfortable with my body and proud to show it off, that's why I want to buy new clothes today!"

They were intrigued. "You make it sound so easy but I don't think I could go through with it!" said Jenny.

"Me either" added Sue.

"If I could I'm sure you can too. Tell you what, I'll take you there this afternoon and you can give it a try."

They muttered that they couldn't do it but I could tell they were considering it. Jenny asked, "Did you tell your husband?"

"Of course, but first I surprised him."

I went on to tell them how I'd secretly worn the bikini and then how we'd gone to the sauna where I'd stripped off in front of his colleagues. Jenny and Sue were fascinated and couldn't believe how brazen I was. Despite repeatedly saying they could never do anything like that I could tell they were excited. Jenny's boring one piece was showing two distinct points that hadn't been visible earlier and the same was true of Sue's bikini.

I'd never been interested in women sexually but the thought of taking these girls to the sauna and introducing them to the joys of being naked was somehow arousing. I wrapped up the story without going into any of the more explicit detail and then said "I'm getting this suit but I think you ladies should try something more daring, it'll be a good way for you to test the waters so to speak."

They agreed and we looked through the selection until we found something for both of them. I was still wearing the pale blue suit and enjoying the attention I was getting from the other patrons of the store. If only I could walk around like this all day! Jenny and Sue put on their suits but were first reluctant to leave the stalls. When they finally did so I was stunned by how much better they looked than before.

Sue had fantastic breasts which she admitted had been surgically enhanced. The suit she was wearing showed a huge amount of cleavage and as it was unlined, the shape of her nipples could be seen. The bottoms were similar to the suit James had bought me and she was embarrassed by the fact that some of her pubic hair could be seen. At the back, about 70% of her bottom was covered but it still looked good.

Jenny looked even more stunning. Although she was overweight she had amazing curves and enormous breasts that the top was struggling to contain. I complimented her on her breasts and told her I was envious. She laughed and said, "You wouldn't say that if you saw them unsupported!"

Her bottom was large and well-shaped, it reminded me a bit of the one that belonged to a popular social media star but far less extreme. It fit her figure perfectly and both Sue and I told her that she looked amazing. I could see she was starting to believe us and I was glad when they both ended up buying these suits.

The rest of our shopping went equally well and I ended up with a large selection of clothing that offered various levels of exposure without looking cheap or slutty. We ate lunch in a delightful local restaurant and then caught the shuttle back to the hotel. We planned to have a rest and then meet at the water park entrance an hour later.

I unpacked my shopping and then lay on the bed for a quick nap before putting my new suit into my spa bag and heading downstairs.

Jenny and Sue were waiting at the entrance. As we entered the changing rooms I could sense their nerves and tried to soothe them. I took them to the less frequented rows near the back and let them use the two changing cubicles. I decided not to bother moving to another row and just got changed where I was.

Sue emerged first looking somewhat uncomfortable. "You look amazing!" I said.

She fiddled a bit with her suit and said "You really think this is OK?"

"Of course, you'll see that everyone is dressed like this."

She nodded but still seemed unconvinced. Jenny seemed to be taking a long time so I gently knocked on the door and asked "Is everything OK?"

"I don't think I can do this."

"Why, what's wrong?"

"I'm fat and ugly! It's alright for you two, you both look amazing."

"You're not fat and ugly! You're a beautiful woman and have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Minami is right Jenny, you looked stunning today when you tried on the suit."

After a moment of silence, the door opened and a Jenny poked her head out. She looked left and right to be sure we were alone and then emerged from within the cubicle.

She looked good but I knew how difficult it was for someone to overcome their fears. I wanted her to have the same experiences as me and was sure it would do her the world of good.

I said, "I promise you it'll be OK and you'll feel so much better about yourself."

Jenny added, "Anyway, no one knows you here so who cares!"

"I suppose you're both right. OK, let's do it!"

We smiled at her and I led the way to the showers. They both hesitated a moment when we encountered some other people but as no one took any notice of us they relaxed a bit.

After showering they were both staring at me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Um, Minami, your suit is almost transparent!" Jenny exclaimed.

I looked down and feigned surprise. "Oops! It does show a bit much."

Sue laughed "It doesn't show a bit much it shows everything! You may as well be naked."

This was music to my ears but I shrugged and said "It doesn't matter. I'll be in the water most of the time and later I'll be naked anyway."

We went out to the pool and they soon saw that what I'd said was true. The suits they were wearing were nothing unusual and the only looks they got were of appreciation. I got a good many stares and wondered if anyone would complain but it seemed people here were far more relaxed and open about such things.

I loved being naked but still dressed and made sure to keep the suit wet as much as possible. Jenny and Sue were enjoying themselves and we spent almost two hours frolicking in the pools. I'd also had fun and didn't want to rush them but I was rather eager to get naked. As we rested on some loungers I decided to test the waters "So are you two ready for the next step?"

They looked at each other and I said "You managed this without problems and weren't struck by lightning! I can promise you that being naked is even better and the saunas will make you feel so good that you won't want to leave."

Jenny was biting her lip when Sue said "I suppose I'll give it a try. You were right about the pool and I feel good in this suit. If we hate it we can just leave."

We both looked at Jenny and she finally said "What the hell. Sue's right, if it's horrible we can just leave."

I clapped my hands in joy "You won't regret it!"

We gathered our things and I led them to the spa entrance. After passing the turnstile I took them into the changing area. An elderly couple were in the process of getting dressed. Jenny and Sue stared at them as they dried off and began to pull their swimsuits over their naked bodies. I took no notice and slipped off my tiny suit within seconds.

After the couple left, Jenny and Sue switched their attention to me. Their eyes roamed over my body and I said "You have to undress here."

Surprisingly, Jenny took the initiative and began to undress first. She peeled off her pants first revealing a trimmed but still rather hairy pussy. She held onto the bottoms and reached behind her back to undo the top. Her large breasts were held up by the garment and as soon as the hook was released they hung quite far down her chest still covered by the bikini cups. She slowly pulled them off revealing very large light coloured areolas with small but hard nipples at their centre.

"Oh my god Jenny, you look fantastic!" I exclaimed.

She blushed and nervously hung her suit on a hook while revealing that amazing arse to us. When she turned back we both looked at a blushing Sue. "I suppose it's my turn now," she said hesitantly as she reached behind her back and undid the clasp.

Her breasts hardly moved when the fabric came off and I could see just tiny traces of scarring around her brownish areolas capped by small but hard nipples. The surgeon had done a really good job but for me, they just looked too big and somehow swollen.

"Wow, you two look amazing," I said. It was the truth but I was happy with what I had and was no longer envious of women with larger breasts.

Sue smiled and pushed her chest out and it was obvious she was very proud of her breasts as she took hold of the waistband of her bottoms. Before she had a chance to pull them off, we heard the door to the sauna open and two young men entered the changing room. They were both naked and rather well equipped. Their hairless cocks and balls swung gently as they moved and I found it a pleasure to watch.

Sue and Jenny froze for a moment and then they instinctively covered their bodies. Jenny put one hand over her crotch and folded her other arm over her breasts, barely covering her nipples. As Sue was still wearing half her suit she used both hands and covered her chest. I didn't do anything and when the guys smiled and nodded in greeting I did the same.

They walked to the other corner of the room, giving us a good look at their toned and muscular backsides as they retrieved their swimsuits and pulled them on. Then with smiles and nods, they left.

"I can't believe that just happened!" said Sue.

"Just relax girls, you'll get used to it soon! We're going to see a lot more like that but I have to warn you that most of them won't be quite as appealing."

Both ladies were still covering themselves and looking flushed. I picked up my towels and said "Come on Sue!"

She glanced at Jenny and then said "Oh what the hell," as she reached down and stripped off the last bit of clothing. She has a sexy body and her fully shaved pussy was one of those with no visible exterior lips, just a neat crease. Her bottom was rather flat in comparison to mine, never mind Jenny's, but all in all her husband was a lucky man!

We were finally ready and I took the lead striding confidently ahead and opening the door to the nudist area. They followed looking less sure of themselves and holding the towels in such a way as to cover most of their fronts. The hallway was empty and after closing the door I showed them the cubby holes where they could store their belongings.

"We can start with a low-temperature sauna so you can get used to the heat," I suggested.

The ladies nodded and followed me to the entrance. There were two pairs of slippers outside the door so I knew it would not be empty as I opened the door and waved them inside. I almost bumped into them as they stopped just inside the entrance.

"Just put your towels down on a bench then sit or lie," I whispered.

Jenny and Sue slowly moved and I quickly closed the door. I soon saw the reason for their hesitation as two men were lying on the benches opposite the entrance. One was very old and looked rather frail while the other was much younger and appeared to be very fit. Their bodies were covered in sweat and I couldn't help but notice that both of them had cocks sized well above average. As the ladies stood and looked I moved past them and clambered to the highest bench on the opposite side. I took my time arranging my towel and making sure to bend over and give the strangers the best view possible.

I was surprised to see Jenny move next, she emulated my behaviour and I watched in fascination as she turned her back on the men and bent over to place the towel on her chosen bench. Her large breasts swung back and forth as she moved and I found the sight quite hypnotizing. I was not alone in admiring her as I glanced up and found two pairs of eyes observing her closely. I wasn't sure but it seemed to me that the younger man's already impressive penis had grown even longer but it was still flaccid.

Once Jenny was happy with the placement of her towel she clambered onto the bench, giving the men a lengthy and explicit view of her backside in the perfect doggy position. This time I saw the younger man's penis twitch and swell as he took in the erotic scene before him. I caught Jenny's eye and smiled at her as she settled down and rolled onto her back. Her breasts flattened and fell to either side of her chest as she smiled back at me.

Sue was next and she moved rather quickly as she arranged her towel and then lay down. In contrast to Jenny's breasts, hers hardly moved and pointed ad the ceiling rather unnaturally. I kept my eyes on the men opposite and saw both of them glancing at the abundant female flesh before them. The older man made no secret of looking and I caught him a few times. When our eyes met, he didn't look away as did the young man and calmly held my gaze.

I reciprocated and wiped the sweat from my breasts using my hands. I lingered on my very stiff nipples and was pleased to see him smile. His penis didn't react but I noticed a further stiffening of the organ on the lower bench. The young man's penis was twitching slightly and was now hovering slightly above his testicles. I suppressed a grin as the visibly embarrassed man quickly sat up and said something to the older gentleman above.

His glans was now fully visible and his penis continued its jerky motions as he stood and helped the older man down. It was clear he had trouble with his joints and I felt sorry for him but once his feet were on the ground he looked at me again and smiled, nodding his head as what I now presumed was his son helped him walk towards the door.

The slow walk of his charge allowed me to watch as the youthful penis continued to rise until it reached, what I guessed was, its full size. It was easily the largest cock I'd ever seen and a beautiful sight to behold.

I felt my nipples grow even larger and a gush of liquid between my legs as I wondered if my tiny pussy could accommodate such a monster! As the door closed behind them I heard a release of breath from Jenny.

"OMG! Did you see the size of that thing?" she gasped.

I giggled, "Yes, you made quite an impression on him!"

Despite already being flushed I saw Jenny's face turn an even darker shade of red as Sue said, "What did I miss?"

I glanced at her, "Um, didn't you see that guy's penis?"

She shook her head, "Not really! I tried my best to not look at them and then closed my eyes once I was lying down."

"Well, you missed a treat! I've never seen anything as big as that, made my Frank look like a small boy."

We all laughed at her comment and then relaxed in silence for another ten minutes or so. When it was time to leave I noticed that both Jenny and Sue were more comfortable and didn't bother to cover their bodies with the towels when we stepped out of the Sauna and they followed me to the showers. They didn't hesitate or act nervous as we washed and I was glad that they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"How about we dry in the sun for a while?" I asked as I used the towel to give my hair a quick rub. "If we use the towels they'll be pretty wet.

They both nodded and I led them to the outdoor space. There were more people around than earlier and I found myself once again enjoying being looked at and looking at others. Not many loungers around the pools were free but we were lucky as a just couple left as we arrived. This time we all took our time arranging our towels and I knew we were being watched by many eyes. Sue even raised her arms and stretched, making her breasts even more obvious.

When we were all settled, Sue said, "I can't believe how good this feels!"

"I know!" exclaimed Jenny. "I always thought nudists were just perverts but being naked outside and in public just feels natural and very liberating."

"I used to be so ashamed of my body and wouldn't even wear a bikini!" I admitted.

They both looked at me in shock. "It's true! I didn't think there was anything attractive about me despite what my husband always told me."

"But you're beautiful Minami!" Jenny said.

"Thanks but until yesterday I didn't believe it. I just thought that having virtually no breasts meant I wasn't a proper woman."

"I know exactly what you mean," Sue said. "I was the same which is why I got my implants. I was more confident after the operation but I still never thought I'd dare to be naked in public."

I nodded at her in agreement, "James was always trying to get me to wear more revealing clothes and I refused. It caused the biggest arguments in our marriage."

1...45678...11