Metasis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,759 Followers

Erica breathed hard. The cold air made her naked skin tingle, contrasted against the wet and warm affections of her brother's mouth. She watched him worship her breasts. He truly seemed to think theywere great, as he had said.

The warmth in her pussy built again as he painted her tits in saliva with his tongue. Looking down, she could see he was still very much erect underneath his unzipped jeans. That was just like him. Always looking after the needs of his little sister first. Hiding any discomfort he himself felt behind a smile.

"Fuck me," she begged, strongly feeling the need to be filled.

That got his attention, and he looked up from her firm, wet nipples. She thought she could see a bit of that animalistic spark in his eyes he had displayed about a week ago. He wanted it as much as she, perhaps more.

"Fuck me. Please?" she repeated.

He didn't answer her. No teasing words or comforting compliments. He just stood up and took off the rest of his clothing, boxer shorts releasing his rigid cock.

Erica stayed on the bed, sweating, with her legs spread before him. She'd hardly done anything, yet she felt like she had just run ten miles.

He sat back down on the bed, knees inside her spread legs. She watched carefully as his member came down to rest on her lower stomach. She couldfeel the heat radiating from it. Sheneeded to feel it inside her.

"This is it," Zack said to himself, taking a deep breath. "I'm really about to fuck my little sister."

He looked at her.

"You know we can never tell anyone about this, right? This is... incest." He said the word hesitantly, as if he was afraid someone would punish him just for thinking it.

"I won't. Ever. I promise," Erica assured him. "God, Bro. I going to want to keep doing this. There's no way I'd jeopardize that."

He grinned. "Good. I hoped you would say that. I'm not going to be able to look at you the same after this, I think. Still... Well... I'm still your brother. It feels kind of wrong."

"Iknow you're my brother. That's why I want you. You're the one who's always been there for me. Ilove you. So please, please, please fuck me already."

She felt frustration return to her voice. He was such a blockhead. He, apparently, found her outburst amusing.

"I'm sorry for doubting you, Sis. I will," he conceded, pulling back and aiming his cockhead toward her opening.

He pushed against her, forcing his way inside. Erica gasped at the sensation of having her brother's engorged head inside of her. He took his time pushing forward, making her endure every inch of him as it entered her pussy.

"Mmm... God... Zack, I... Fuck..." she moaned, breathing hard.

His cock burned inside her pussy, rubbing against her walls as more and more of it filled her. Zack watched her with a lust filled glee, clearly aware of the effect it was having on her.

Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. My own brother's dick... What the fuck are you doing Erica? God, but it's sooo good... her jumbled thoughts screamed inside her head.

"You... Cock-Mmm... Oh, fuck!" she mumbled, finding it difficult to talk.

He bottomed out inside her with a content sigh. "God damn. I can't believe I'm actually inside you, Sis," he said, groaning.

Erica didn't, couldn't, answer him. Instead she moaned in agreement, mouth half open and eyes locked with his, breathing hard. This was turning her on immensely. It was like a different experience entirely from sex as she knew it.

"I'm fucking my own sister..." Zack repeated. Erica let out a sound halfway between a moan and a squeak, biting her lip and covering her eyes with her arm.

He moved inside her, sliding in and out again. Pleasure radiated out from where he rubbed against her walls, which were holding on to his cock tightly.

"You like it I mention that?" he asked. "When I mention howgood it feels to be fucking my little sister?" He emphasized the word with a hard push, his dick making its presence know as it forced its way back deeper inside her.

"Hnnggf- Ah! Ah!" she exclaimed, nodding in agreement.

Zack groaned, pounding his sister's hole faster.

The creaking of the bed, their moans and the wet sounds of her brother thrusting into her filled the room. Erica could feel a powerful orgasm rising deep inside her.

"I-I'm going to come," her brother warned first.

It was safe. She realized they hadn't talked about it, but she was on the pill so it shouldn't be a problem. Shewanted him to come inside.

"I-Ah. Mmm... Jus-Ah!" she tried, her voice feeble.

He slowed down reluctantly, uncertain of what to do. Erica leaned up and grabbed his shoulders instead, hoping he could see the intense lust she felt reflected in her eyes. Hoping it would keep him from pulling away.

Zack hesitated a moment but then took hold of his sister's waist, hauling her up on top of his bent legs. Her forehead met his as they locked together in a upright embrace. Their warm breaths and moans mixed in the slice of air between them.

His cock thrust deeper inside her as he lifted her, with her help, on and off himself. Erica felt the orgasm rise inside her. She cried out in pleasure just before it consumed her, turning her cry into a high pitch squeak. Her arms tightened around her brother as she came, holding on to him for dear life with her head hovering over his shoulder.

He obviously noticed his sister coming and groaned louder has he let her ride out the orgasm while impaled on his cock.

Erica was in heaven. Wonderful jolts of pleasure shot through her body while Zack blessedly continued to fuck her. The orgasm lasted as long as she'd ever experienced, yet was over much too soon.

All energy seemed to leave her body and she collapsed with a sigh into her brother's arms. Zack came not long after. "Ah, fuuuck!" he groaned as his semen filled her pussy.

Warm liquid shot out in jets inside her, plastering her walls with his cum. Erica smiled. Happy, but tired.

"Fuck... God damn, Sis..." Zack said in an exhausted voice as they slumped down on the bed together.

"That was amazing!" Erica said, smiling at him with glittering eyes. She felt like giggling. This was all she had wanted for so long, and it was just as good as she had hoped.

"So you're going to let me have you again?" he asked, rolling off of her.

"Definitely," she answered without pause. "You can have me any time you want from now on. Or rather, I hope to have you as many times asI want."

"I'll certainly try not to let you down," he said, grinning.

Erica climbed up on top of her brother's chest. Her leg over his and her breasts resting comfortably against his hard, muscled form, while tracing a finger over his pecs.

"I'm sure you won't," she whispered, kissing him on the cheek. "You never do."

**

"So I was thinking I could, hmmhh, show you this-oh, fuck -uh, this part of campus first," he said, gesturing at the screen to her left.

Erica looked up from between her arms, planted on the desk. The pale yellow wood of it and the white wall in front of her took up most of her field of vision. She could hardly see the map on the screen, but nodded in agreement.

"Th-that sounds good," she answered him.

"After that I'll take you to a-" He grunted as he pushed into her again. "-a nice resturant I know of. Shit, it's the least you deserve, Sis."

Erica held herself harder against the desk as her brother sped up, pounding her bare ass from behind.

"I'm not-hnnng -doing this for a free dinner," she chided him.

"I know... mmm... It's just... no one knows you're my sister here," he paused to grunt as she clamped down harder on his cock, "and I figured... if people think we're dating, I wouldn't need to keep my hands off you in public."

Erica smiled. She loved how quickly he had gotten used to the idea of their illicit relationship. They had fucked near constantly since yesterday and he already seemed to feel completely comfortable being naked in her presence.

"Thanks, Bro," she said to him, giddy with the prospect of pretending to be his girlfriend in front of his classmates. "I'd love to."

He didn't want to keep his hands off her in public, huh? She wondered how far she would be able to push that. Her mischievous smile was interrupted by her rising orgasm. She was right on the verge of coming when a phone rang, vibrating on the wood next to her.

Zack slowed and turned it around, checking the screen as he continued to thrust into her.

"Fuck!" he cursed. "It's Mom. We were supposed to call her."

"D-don't pick up," she told him.

He didn't stop, but neither did the ringing of his phone.

"She's not hanging up. I have to answer, Sis. You know how worried she gets..."

Erica grunted her disapproval. He was right though. It wasn't like they couldn't get back to it after the call.

That logic seemed weak pitted against the feeling of her brother's dick being pulled out of her wanting pussy, leaving her horny and unfulfilled. She sat down on the floor, leaned back against the desk and sighed loudly.

"Hello? Hi, Mom," Zack answered the phone. "No. Sorry, I didn't hear it. No, no we're fine. Just, uh, making plans for today... No, we didn't sleep all morning. Just taking it slow today."

There was something funny about seeing her brother standing stark naked, making excuses to their mother with his mostly hard dick swinging around.

On an impulse Erica crawled forward to her brother, a mischievous smile on her face. Before he could react she was in front of him, quickly closing her lips around his swollen head and sucking on it hard.

"Yeah, I wi- Ah, fuuck!" he exclaimed at the sensation. His face turned red as he realized he'd spoken directly into the phone.

"N-no! I just, uh, stubbed my toe. Sorry, Mom. No, no, I'm fine. Don't worry," he spoke, a trace of panic in his voice.

Erica took about half his length inside her mouth, leaving it open and sticking her tongue out as far as she could get it beneath him. She looked up at him just as he gazed down at her and put on her most innocent, wide eyed expression.

It had the desired effect. She could feel the annoyance melt from his face as found his cute younger sister gobbling up his cock.

"Eh, no. She's in the bathroom. Y-yeah. I'll tell her. Have to go now. Yeah, call you later. Promise." He finally hung up, cursing with relief. "Fuuck. Holy fuck..."

He looked down at her, frowning. "You're really naughty, Sis," he said, not soundingtoo upset with her as she pulled away from him slowly, lips closed around him until his dick pulled free from her mouth.

"And you are a good liar," she countered, licking his shaft in long strokes.

"I have to be, don't I?"

"Come inside my mouth this time," she asked him, changing the subject.

"If you insist," he said, chuckling to himself.

It didn't take long for her to finish him off. The familiar taste of her brother's cum filled her mouth as he groaned with pleasure. As she had decided a week back, she didn't let his semen go to waste this time.

She let him recover to make sure he saw it before she gulped, swallowing the thick liquid. It wasn't as easy as she had thought, but her efforts were rewarded by a look of shock in her brother's face as he watched his little sister swallow his cum.

Not bad, she decided. Definitely better when it's warm.

She grinned and opened her mouth for him, providing him with proof of what she'd just done.Let's see those college sluts top that, she thought proudly.

"Damn, Sis," he commented, picking her up easily and sitting down on the bed with her in his lap. "You keep surprising me. Here I was thinking my little sister was such an innocent girl."

"Iam," she insisted, offended that he would think otherwise. "I'm just a slut for you."

"Good," he said, smiling, and pulled her in for a kiss.

**

The bus ride home was one of the longest she had ever taken. She sighed, leaning her head against the rain-pelted window.

She was going to spend the night alone in her own bed once again. That felt like cruel and unusual punishment now that she had finally gotten to experience sex with her brother.

Her mind was already made up though. Shewould come back to live with him in the city. They had discussed some of her plans. She had put off going to college for a year until now, taking a few courses from home, but now she was certain of what to do. She would get into the same one as her brother. Applications were just a few weeks away. If that didn't work out, she could always get a job in the city. She couldn't stay living at home her whole life anyway.

In the mean time she would have to make do with visits. That and sending dirty pictures. Though that might be a bit risky.

She brought up the erotica site she usually visited on her phone, making sure no one else could see what she was doing. She brought up the story that had started her down this path and scrolled to the ending.

The girl in the story had found happiness with her brother as well. Obviously. How else could it end? Erica read the last lines with a smile on her face.

There was no need to scroll back up to the sex scenes any longer. She had more than enough memories of her own to masturbate to, but she felt glad for the sake of that girl. Imagined though she may be. She couldn't tell anyone about her brother. No one except the girl in the story.

"Thank you," she whispered.

pbbj
pbbj
2,759 Followers