Metric Mistake

Story Info
Wife takes a boyfriend. Husband cuts him off.
2.9k words
4.12
194.9k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jim, age 32 and I have my own Event Engineering business. What is Event Engineering many people ask? I provide sound, lighting, tents, video screens etc. for any kind of large event. High end weddings, college graduations, press conferences, you name it. I'm also the local promoter for quite a few concerts. I fill in the gap between what the venue has, and what the tour brings with them.

My wife Marci is 28, and is a knock out. She may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, but she makes up for it in looks. I met her when she was a model for one of my customers at the car show. Being in the entertainment business, I meet lots of beautiful women.

When we were dating and for the first couple of years of marriage we did a lot of bondage and roll playing stuff and eventually moved into swapping. I didn't mind letting another guy have Marci as long as his wife was hot. Lots of guys wanted to swap with me so they could get with Marci. Therefore we had no trouble finding willing partners.

Then Marci found Derek. This guy was slick, too slick. I didn't like him much but Marci was nuts about him, and his girlfriend was beautiful and sexy. Stupid me, I had no idea I was being played. It was our fourth meeting when Derek showed up without the girlfriend. He did have a bunch of excuses. I should have put my foot down and said no, but I went along with it.

The girlfriend showed up a few more times, but less and less as time when on. Then no girlfriend at all, they had broken up. Again I didn't put my foot down, mostly because Marci had become a sex animal. She told me, "Derek gets me going baby. Then you reap the benefits." I was getting head most mornings and pussy, and or ass, every night. Again stupid me, I had no idea this was right out of the "cuckold Jim" game plan.

Did Derek ever have a real girlfriend, or was she just around to get him in the door? I never found out.

One morning Marci is jacking me off by hand and not her mouth. "What is with the hand job Marci?" I asked her, "Something wrong with your mouth?"

"I'm sorry honey, Derek says I can't take you in my mouth anymore. He kisses my mouth and he says the thought of your cum in there is a turn off for him?"

As you can imagine this really pissed me off, "You're shitting me Marci, who the fuck is Derek to say I can't cum in my own wife's mouth!"

"Derek is my Bull baby, I have to follow his instructions."

"Your Bull! What the fuck are you talking about Marci, this isn't funny!"

"Derek is my Bull and you are my cuckold honey. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is. You have read all the online stories Jim. The Bull sets the rules."

We had a heated argument for quite a while after that but Marci would not give an inch. She insisted I accept "reality". She went on to imply that our marriage was on the line if I caused trouble. I reminded her we had a pre-nup, and she reminded me that Derek was rich. However she loved me and wanted to stay married. It was only sex with Derek, but it was great sex and she was not going to give it up.

"His cock is longer than yours Jim, that makes him the alpha male. You need to learn to defer to him."

How do you argue with shit like that? I told you she wasn't very smart. But how could she be this stupid. And how could she imagine I would be wimp enough to go along with this crap.

And this shit about Derek's cock being so much better than mine was bullshit. Mine was 7 inches long. Well actually about 6.5 inches if I didn't push the ruler end hard into my skin, and thrust out my groin. But that's more than average according to Wikipedia. I had seen Derek's cock and it was about 8 inches long, although he talked like it was a lot more. He only had an inch or so on me, and was no bigger around. How does that make him the alpha male?

I went to work late that day but didn't get any work done. When I came home she was dresses all sexy and was cooking my favorite meal. Damn, this must be right out of Cuckolding 101! Feed him, and please him until he comes around. Then go fuck the Bull!

I sat down and ate dinner, but I didn't enjoy it much. I expected Marci was going to try and fuck my brains out, but I was wrong. "Jim I had a talk with Derek today and we want to offer you a deal."

"I'm listening Marci." I said while doubting I'd like the "deal".

"Derek says that you can have me tonight. But first you must agree that Derek is in charge. After that you can have me any way you want one night a week. And the best part Jim... I can even take you in my mouth! Now isn't that fair?" She was actually delighted.

"Fuck that Marci, I'll make Derek a deal. Stay the fuck away from my wife and I won't fuck him up!"

"There is no need to use profanity Jim!" The poor thing really didn't have a clue. Needless to say I didn't take the deal.

Things were tense for the next few weeks. We co-existed in the same house. I moved into the guest room and gave up any thoughts of getting pussy from my wife any time soon. Derek didn't come to the house but obviously Marci was going to him. I did a lot of thinking about my options. I had to admit this was at least partially my fault. Once you start letting other men fuck your wife, you have given up the moral high ground.

I knew this woman named Susan that that I could get together with for great sex. She didn't even charge much, you could get anything you want for a hundred bucks. The thing is that her husband got off on it. She would entertain a man in the afternoon then her husband would fuck her silly when he got home. I started seeing her a couple of times a week.

Then Marci came to me and asked if Derek could come over the house and we could talk this out. I said yes but was not hopeful. I doubted that what I wanted was going to be on the table.

Derek came to the house that night and they started in again on their ridiculous cuckolding scheme. We were all drinking coffee while they gave me the talk about how great it can be to be cuckolded. Pure bullshit! At one point Derek held his coffee cup out towards me, "Jim, I need more coffee!"

I snorted and asked, "And why can't Marci get it, or go get it yourself, asshole!"

Marci jumped in, "Jim, I explained to you that Derek is the alpha male in this relationship! If he asks for coffee, you need to get it for him."

Right there and then I made my choice about how to handle good old Derek. The details needed to be worked out, but Derek was not going to win in the end. But for my plan to work I needed to string them along for a while. So I went into the kitchen and got Derek his coffee. There was no time for me to jerk off in the cup, I had to settle for spitting in it. That's kind of juvenile I know, but what the fuck, a small victory.

I told them I would think things over. They thought they had won. Ya, good luck with that.

The next day I went to talk to Al, a guy I work with sometimes on concert tours. Al was what is called "connected". Hey, I told you I was in the entertainment business. Al put me in touch with another guy who knew other guys. Get the picture?

It seems there is this knockout of a woman back home in Italy that did special jobs for the right price. She would fly in, hook up with Derek and take him to a hotel room. I'm told that as long as Derek was a heterosexual male, this shouldn't be a problem. She was supposed to be really hot!

Once in the room she slips something in his drink. When he is asleep she injects him with something stronger. Then she performs the requested services. After that she disappears back to Italy with her fee.

Working concerts, I deal with a lot of cash that comes from the gate. I had enough cash tucked away to cover the lady's price, plus the markup for Al's "friends". Now all I had to do was wait.

One thing I did do was set up a couple of hidden video cameras and recorded some of their escapades. I might need them for evidence to enforce our pre-nup.

Marci was now having Derek over the house a couple of times a week. They wanted me to join in the fun. I wanted them to think I was reluctant but coming around. Marci was going out of her way to see that I was not pushed to far by Derek. Several times she told him to, "Take it easy." Derek, as you can expect, was being an asshole.

One night he came through the door and informed me that it was my big night, "Tonight, cucky, you are going to suck my cock!"

Marci gave Derek an angry look, "Jim doesn't do that Derek! And I wouldn't want him to anyway! Sometimes you can be such an ass!"

"Derek I didn't know you had sex with men!" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm not gay cucky!" He was really pissed now.

"Well if you're not gay, why do you want a man to suck you off? There is a beautiful woman right here, that would be happy to do it?"

The conversation went to hell after that and Derek did not get his cock sucked, by Marci or me. I think she was pissed at him and making a point. He did take her pussy that night and I got nothing. I was still in the "no sex" dog house because I would not agree to the "once a week" deal. Actually, no sex with Marci was the way I wanted it at this point. I was getting plenty from Susan.

Then one morning Marci took a phone call from Derek. He was in the hospital. Some woman had drugged him then she cut off part of his cock! Marci went straight to the hospital, and I went straight to work, laughing all the way.

It was in all the papers the next day. Marci was in shock. I asked her how much was missing but she didn't know, and the papers didn't say. She was at the hospital almost every day, then later at his home to help him recover.

After a couple of weeks Derek allowed her to see what he had left of his cock. I understand she fainted dead away.

It seems I made a big mistake. In the movie "Pulp Fiction" they tell you a Quarter Pounder with Cheese is called a Royal with Cheese in Europe, because of the metric system. I just love that movie.

I had ordered Derek's member to be trimmed to 6 inches. That way he would be shorter than me, and therefore be required to get ME coffee. Unfortunately for Derek our beautiful Italian penilectomy expert took that to mean 6 centimeters! Which is only 2.4 inches! Woops! Sorry Derek! Looks like he was just another casualty of the conversion to the metric system. I almost felt sorry for the poor bastard.

Well almost.

The police came to my work and wanted to talk to me. They knew I was Derek's girlfriend's husband. I answered all the basic questions but when they started asking me about money, and the connections I have, I told them I had nothing else to say. I told them to contact my attorney. Obviously they suspected me, but there is no way I can pass for an Italian woman with big tits. They had to find her, or they had no case. Even if they did find her she never talked to me, or knew my name. I was several steps away from her, and those steps are the kind of people that don't volunteer information.

Derek actually showed up at our door one day. Marci asked him in, and we sat around and talked a long time. I saw an opening and I just couldn't help myself. I tried to pass him my coffee cup and said, "Derek, I need a refill."

Marci jumped on me right away, "Jim! How can you be so cruel?"

I stared her down, my anger showing! "Marci, I'm the alpha male now. I have the longer cock! According to you, Derek must defer to me!" Marci got my point and just looked at the floor. Derek made no reply, and soon went home. He was a beaten man.

Funny but neither Marci nor Derek suspected of me of being behind his shortcomings. I suppose they considered me too much of a wimp for that.

I guess Derek felt sorry for himself. There is not much call for Bulls with less than three inches of cock. Derek went swimming in his pool with his clothes on and a pair of handcuffs. In the deep end he put a handcuff on one wrist, dove underwater and hooked the other cuff to the bottom rung of the ladder. What a fucked up way to commit suicide! His mouth must have been just a few inches below the water line. It makes me shiver just to think about it!

He left the key to the cuffs on top of a suicide note he left by the pool. You have to wonder how soon after he closed the cuffs did he change his mind? I mean, he had to have changed his mind. Right?

One night after the funeral Marci tried to slip naked into my guest room bed. "Sorry Marci, go back to your room. My cock is the same size it was a few months ago. By the way, it's also the same size as when you said yes to marrying me!"

"Size doesn't matter Jim!"

"Marci I can't believe you actually said that! I remember you telling me I couldn't satisfy you with my little dickey! Remember humiliating me with 'Derek can hit amazing, incredible places deep inside me that you can't reach' Remember you and Derek pointing at my cock and laughing?" Actually none of that shit ever happened. But my wife was on the defensive, and I was playing with her mind.

"What!... We never!... I'm so sorry honey, we got carried away! None of it is true."

"Go back to bed Marci. You can't just suck my cock and have everything go back the way it was."

I had to think about where our marriage was going. She had disrespected me in a big way, I should divorce her ass. I had a pre-nup and I had the evidence I needed to leave her with nothing. On the other hand I had allowed us to get into this situation in the first place.

I continued to see Susan for sex and let Marci stew. I wanted to keep Marci but how do you stay married to a wife that has disrespected you the way she had? My attorney came up with a solution, divorce her and keep her as a girlfriend.

I told Marci we were getting a divorce but that she could stay on living with me as long as she was mine alone. And that I would put her things out on the sidewalk at the first hint of disrespect. She didn't like the idea but with the pre-nup and evidence I had, she was stuck.

Marci was also not happy when a brought Susan into the picture for a few three ways.

I had become kind of a minor celebrity around town. It was common rumor that I was responsible for what happened to Derek. I never gave any hint one way or the other. The rumor did help to keep men away from Marci however.

I remember one night at a local club when Marci and I were sitting with friends enjoying the evening. A man sitting at the bar caught Marci's eye and was smiling at her. He called over the bartender and said something to him while pointing out Marci. I suspect he was trying to order her a drink. The bartender leaned over and spoke to him quietly. The man looked briefly alarmed before he turned around and ignored Marci the rest of the evening.

Derek was gone but his story was still helping me out.