Mexican Prison Affairs

Story Info
About my wife and I while I was in a Mexican prison.
2.2k words
4.06
87k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we met, she was 17 and I was 37; we married 2 years later at 19 and 39. Before I met her, it had been 9 years since my divorce from a 9 year marriage. I became head over heels in lust, pardon me, love, with this virgin Aztec goddess.

One day she asked, "What will happen if you get too old to have sex?"

I promised her that if I ever got that old, she could take a lover.

We talked about people having affairs and our opinions on it. She assured me that she would kill me in my sleep if I ever cheated on her. I liked that about her, she wanted me all to herself; and I wanted her all to myself as well.

What little she lacked in sweet personality, her more than well-shaped ass made up for. Plus, she had absolutely the finest tits I had ever seen, or touched, in my life. She was a true virgin, and therefore the first few times that we made love were nothing to write home about; things got better very soon, however. We had a very happy marriage, two kids, things were great; I thought that we really had it made.

~

I am an American, of European decent, but had been living in Mexico for a number of years before I met her. I had hand-picked her from the multitude of fine lasses with fine asses. I owned very lucrative company that did a lot of business with the Mexican Federal Government.

Unfortunately, the bottom fell out of the economy and the Government could not pay me; needless to say, I was really incensed. I said some stupid things, and met the full force of power of a Federal Government Official.

One day, I was driving from Mexico City to the border when I was stopped at one of several roadblocks. It was then which they discovered a bunch of marijuana that had been hidden in my vehicle by the pissed off Government Official's people.

It was a horrifying experience; being accused of an ignominious, low-class kind of crime, everyone that I knew suddenly became unavailable. But luckily, not my wife. She came to visit me while I was in jail, and again after I was transferred to the Federal Prison, shortly thereafter. She, and her family, did not believe that I was guilty and supported me completely.

When I was transferred to the Federal Prison, I was put in an isolation section; this made the experience even more bizarre. It was a very old, and ugly prison and I was worried about the outcome. The Government seized both my personal, and business, bank accounts and I was left without the funds to get a lawyer. Things really looked bleak.

~

It was visiting day, I was eagerly looking forward to seeing my wife for her second visit, and our first conjugal visit. The warden sent for me and I was taken to his office. He spoke perfect English, as he had lived and studied in the US. He told me that he understood that there was a political side to my case, and that this is why I was being held in the isolation section. He went on to say that there was very little he could do to help me, and he had heard that I had no money. Later in the conversation, he commented that my wife was absolutely gorgeous, and that maybe we could work something out. Of course, I was outraged at his comments; but hid it and said nothing.

He then went on to say that he had just interviewed her and told her of my situation. Saying that he told her I would be kept in the isolation section, with only basic diet and given no social or work privileges. Also, he said he would even not let her visit me, even though it was my right.

He told her a little sex with him could possibly change all that. She responded by telling him that she adored me, and if he raped her, she would commit suicide.

He said, "Maybe he could give you permission?"

She told him she would do anything that I wanted her to do.

With that said, he picked up the phone and told his secretary to send in my wife. As the warden told her, I had been on a very basic diet; because of this I had lost some weight, and she started to cry instantly when she saw me.

We hugged each other tightly, until the warden said, "Look, I am in complete charge of this prison. Your wife is so beautiful, that I am willing to make you both an offer that should result in everyone being happy. If you do not accept my offer, I will let my next in command do as he pleases with you both. I am sure he will fuck your wife until he can't anymore, and then turn her over to his next in command. Maybe 20 or 30 guys will fuck your wife today. He might even keep her for himself for a week or so, and then give her to his people."

We were both stunned, shocked, horrified, and numbed all at once by his statement.

He turned to her, "What do you think he wants for you, me or them?"

She sat there staring at him, speechless.

He then said, "Well, let's ask him." He lit a cigar and asked me, " So Fred, what will it be? Will you give your lovely wife permission to fuck me?" After a pause, "Before you answer, let me tell you; if the answer is no, I will give you to the trustees and they will fuck you until you can't walk."

He turned back to her, "Now it is your turn. Ask him for permission to fuck me, or this conversation is over."

She had tears running down her face, and her hands and body were trembling, as she said, "Baby, please let me fuck the Licenciado."

The warden said, "That's great, now let's hear what Fred has to say."

I relied, "Baby, it is our best option. You have my permission to fuck him."

The warden interjected, "Let's understand how it will be. I will fuck her as many times as I want, and she will suck my cock as many times as I want. Are we together on that?" He looked at us both and then said, "Please, say it out loud, both of you."

We both said that we were in agreement with the details.

"Well, this is a great time to start." He replied. "I haven't washed my cock yet this morning, and I think it would give Daisy great comfort to see you, Fred, undress her for me and then get down on your knees and suck my cock and balls nice and clean for her."

I got up and went to Daisy, who stood up. We looked at each other and the warden looked on as I started to unbutton her blouse. I could not help but kiss her as I had the first time I unbuttoned her blouse. The kiss made my cock tingle a little bit and I continued to take off her bra, revealing her magnificent tits to the warden.

"God, you have beautiful tits!" He exclaimed. "Come here right now, and put one in my mouth."

She looked at me, and then walked over to him. He took her breast into his mouth and began sucking on it and fondling the other one, all the while sitting in his huge banker's chair behind his desk. Then, he stopped and told her to finish getting undressed. She came back to me, and I unbuttoned her jeans and took them off. Now she stood there with just her panties, the socks came off with the jeans.

"Come over and take my clothes off," he said to Daisy, "so that Fred can suck my cock. That will be your way of giving him permission to suck my cock."

Then he stood up, and Daisy loosened his tie and took it off. Next, she unbuttoned his white shirt and took it off, then she helped him take off his undershirt. She loosened his belt, unzipped his fly, and his pants fell to the floor. Lastly she pulled his shorts down over his hard-on, and down his legs. He then sat down in his chair again as she took off his socks.

He rubbed her tits. Then one hand slipped down to Daisy's crotch, and he slapped her on her bare ass with the other hand.

"This is going to be great!" He exclaimed.

My tingling cock got hard watching my beautiful, nude wife undressing him. I don't know why. Maybe it was fear, excitement, anger?

Sex filled the air. She came back to me and hugged me.

"Fred, come on over here and suck my cock and lick my balls, get them ready to fuck your wife." The warden commanded. "This is your way of giving her permission to enjoy the fucking that I am about to give her. Daisy, come over here and watch Fred lick my dick."

Daisy and I went over together. I got down on my knees, and the warden leaned back in his big chair with his boner sticking straight up. I put it in my mouth without touching it with my hand. I had never had a cock in my mouth, and was amazed that the feeling was incredibly exciting. Having his hot cock in my mouth, made my cock a hard as a rock.

"Lick my balls!" He demanded, "Get them real clean for your wife to suck on."

I obeyed and licked them all over.

Then he said, "Let's go to the couch."

We did, and he laid down on his back, cock sticking straight up.

"Daisy, show us how you suck cock." He told her.

She got down on her knees next to the sofa, and then proceeded to tease the tip of his dick with her tongue. She then began to lick it up and down and took it in her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down as she sucked it into her mouth.

The warden said to me, "Hey, lick her pussy and get it good and wet for me."

So I began to lick her pussy while she was still sucking his cock.

After a bit he commanded Daisy, "Get on your back. I am going to fuck you like you have never be fucked before!"

I helped Daisy to her feet, and then she laid down on the couch and spread her legs for him. He kneeled down in front of her and then pushed his cock into my wife's pussy. I was an exploding grenade of emotions; the sight of his cock sliding into her pussy, and then pulling out, and pushing in and pulling out and pushing in... The thought that this guy is fucking my wife. The realization that his cock is as big as mine.

Then I saw my wife push back in response to his cock. She fucked him back. They began to get into a rhythm, it seemed like they were going to fuck all day. Suddenly, he started to moan and tense up, and then he shot his wad into her pussy. I could tell that he did not make her cum, and I was grateful for that.

He got up and went to his desk, and after he drank some water, said, "Fred, I loved fucking your wife. Why don't we get you a nice room in the hospital section? Where you will have things a lot better. I think I will have some lunch sent in for me and your wife, and then I will fuck her again. Then I will send her back to you; she can stay over tonight with you if you like."

There was a pause as he looked at us, "This will be our little secret, right?"

~

The guards took me to the hospital section, where I was given a really nice private room. I was told that lunch would be sent in shortly. I was in a very nice room, it was for visiting doctors and VIP inmates; just being in the room made me a VIP. Everyone treated me with respect. No one but me knew the price I paid for the room, and the meal. That was "Our little secret" as the warden had said. I was worried about my wife though, and ashamed to think that I got her into this, and that there was nothing that I could do.

I thought about Daisy eating with the warden; I wondered if he gave her something to drink. She was not a drinker, and one cocktail would get her wound up. I started to imagine what they might be doing, if she had a cocktail.

Was he true to his word? Did he invite others to join in? Did he discover her virgin asshole and decide to make it his? I don't think I ever suffered more than waiting for her then.

Finally, she came, escorted by two guards who were addressing her like she was a VIP.

*****

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am Fred and seeing my wife become such a willing whore, I thought the solution would be to join her. When I saw how much she enjoyed getting fucked in the ass, my curiosity got me to try it. It was like eating potato chips, you can't just have one. Once that first cock exploded in my ass, I became addicted and of course, I became a cock sucker as a way to get more guys to fuck me. My wife was a total whore after fucking the warden for 6 months and we became a real pair, we both sucked cocks and got fucked by the same guys. Just two whores.

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

So if the Warden was a Real Dom like me then he would have had you eat her afterwards so you could clean her for him and get started on getting used to the taste of his cum in her. I like to make the cuckolds into sissy bois and then have them wear the wife's panties till they get their own and then have them start shaving and wearing silky nylons and garters with crotchless panties and lacey jockstraps to hold their puny cockettes up out of the way as the Ultimate cuckold serves his pussy up to the Bull so a Man like I can plant our DNA inside and then plug it so it soaks in and he is marked as mine also knowing his place. He is the fluffer and cocksucker and then I slowly have her debase and humiliate him and even introduce her to a strapon so he can be trained to Only cum while being fucked in his pussy. The wonderful thing about my cock's curve as it hits her Gspot and his P-spot and get her eventually a vibrating strapon that also goes inside her as she then can cum over and over till she gives him his reward. If the warden was then a devious Dom he would lace Fred's food with female hormones as I like the wife to slide it unbeknownst to cuckie as he becomes more and more of a she sissy and more docile to me and my Dominance as it also serves the wife to become more understanding and realize Who controls her pleasure. As Sissy then gets to the point his Only orgasms cum from when he is fucked or pegged it is then his Orgasm denial and chastity cage are introduced as his first sissygasm and verbal humiliation become more intense as his manhood is now completely fucked out of him and his hormane treatments make him into another woman virtually as he is now starting to dress up and the "Talk" of how certain operations might make him More attractive and his orgasm denials might not last as long if she went along and cooperated more. Of course she has to also pay for her stuff and learn more about makeup, hair styles and to mimic how wifey acts. Most of the time wifey has gotten to be more Femdom and enjoys the strapon sessions mentally as well as physically as hubby now wears his pussy plug daily and is pierced or tattooed to match hers that she surprised him by getting showing her devotion to me on a special day like their anniversary or his birthday so he always remembers. Paying special mind to playing with Sissies emotional state and showing her how pleasing the Bull is good otherwise denial or a whipping / spanking along with a humiliating act is enacted. Sometimes even a special or private session with sissy to make wifey jealous and keep her on her toes as one has to find whether physical or mental punishment is more effective as a spanking may make one cum more or a gangbang might be a promise of more orgasms. Or a special treat of being fucked while sucking anonymous cocks at the gloryhole in the adult bookstore could be either a training exercise or humiliation. (I met one that I turned out as he sucked me and then I made him suck the one coming thru the hole as I snapped a pic of his id when he was busy, and then used it to make him allow me to fuck his wife as the premise to have him come out to her and not have to slink around behind her back sucking off guys as he thought he was in a sexless marriage and I got her groove back on so much she ended up swinging and cucking him as he happily fluffed and sucked her bulls) One sub is so trained that my talking dirty to her makes her cum so hard as she plays with herself and Loves the Bookstore as it releases her to be the biggest whore slut there is as it is all under my direction. She is working on the Swingers club reward and now enjoys being assfucked more then in her pussy as it is so taboo and naughty as I tease her that her clit is back there, as you could fuck her pussy for a long time but 5 minutes in her ass and she is howling like a true slut. She is also Bi and likes younger women dominating her as i found out as she naturally came bi it. I want to see if the Author is as Naughty and Dom as I am and turn Fred into Fredricka or Franny as the prison would be the perfect training ground not just as a cuckold story but forced feminization as the warden drugs and dresses fred and wifey is there to save him or else he becomes the prison bitch. Maybe even bring in one of his kids to become a sister slave or issy boi as I once dated a sub and her son was a twink that started living with some lesbians that like to dress him up and once he found out i was his Mom's Master he started flirting with me and howing me his pics. I warned him he was playing with fire and she knew I was a Dom with Bi tendencies and liked to Dom guys as well but didn't know my twisted mind could visualize them tied side-by-side as i alternated between the two seeing who could cum the most from me fucking them and see if he came as much and as hard as she did shaking and vibrating after quirting he would be in sub space for an hour afterwards at times. Lucky for him that he moved away soon or he might have ended up there as i also knew it would really break something in her as she was really jealous and competing with her own son would have sent her lunar beyond sub space to complete breaking possibly. She got so ashamed of her reactions and how crazy she got when i made her cum over and over especially if she squirted 2 or 3 times in a row as seeing the puddle afterwards as I rolled up the tarp made her look like a cherry red all over and as she was blindfolded for me to look at her and smile after had her bowing so it was all i could do in respecting he mental submissive state she would be in so as to not push her. I do like converting or turning the sissy bois especially nowadays as social media programming makes it so easy for me to show them their True Destiny.

devilspydevilspyalmost 8 years ago
Real nice idea for a story, but very rushed

The best cuckold story's take time to develop. Force cuckold to suffer and face parts of himself he does not want to face. Also, cuckold should have been shaved clean, and placed in chastity. The fact that cuckold is a willing cock sucker is a good sign. Cuckold should also be very willing to clean. Clean cock, ball, and cream filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
had me masturbating

Thinking of sucking the wardens cock as my wife watched my cock hard for her to see and know I was turned on

Hope you continue

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
What??

Is that it?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Broken A man is forced to watch his wife being destroyed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories