Mexican Prison Affairs Ch. 02

Story Info
A story about my wife while I was in a Mexican Prison.
875 words
3.94
65.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Daisy was inside the room, and the guard had exited, we closed the door and embraced for a long time. We stopped for a brief moment, then we kissed, and hugged some more.

When we finally let go, I looked Daisy in the eye, "I'm so sorry. I feel so ashamed of what happened in there."

"It's not your fault Fred." She assured me. "Plus, the warden treated me very well, considering. I promise."

Her words offered little comfort, but I was glad she was not upset with me.

"Should we talk about what happened?" She asked. "Or just treat it like it never happened?"

"I don't know." I responded solemnly.

A sincere look came across her face, and she matter-of-factly stated, "Well this is going to happen again; we should be very honest and open with each other about it."

We both agreed that this is what we would do, and we embraced again for a while.

I let go of her again, "So, what were you thinking about as he was fucking you?"

"I could only think of you," she responded. "And those thoughts brought in my orgasm."

Daisy went on to tell me that the warden had fucked her multiple times and that she had many orgasms. She said this drove the warden nuts, it made him so happy to feel like he was pleasing her.

"I always thought of you though." She told me.

Also, she told me how she noticed that my dick stayed hard when I sucked the wardens' cock. Naturally she was was curious about that and asked me many questions. I decided to be truthful so I told her what had made me hard was undressing her and seeing her body. I did admit though, that once I had the cock in my mouth, it did excite me more than I expected. The conversation died down, neither of us were interested in it much.

~

"Would you like to kiss my pussy, Fred?" Asked Daisy, seductively.

"Of course I would." I replied.

We eagerly took our clothes off, and she laid on her back and spread her legs wide. I kneeled down between my sexy wife's thighs and commenced to lick her sweet pussy. I licked and sucked all over the place; then I tasted it, something that I had never tasted before, it was his cum. Daisy obviously sensed my hesitation.

"Do you still love me? She asked me. "Even though I fucked the warden, and had repeated orgasms with him?"

My instant response was, "I've never loved you more, Daisy."

She noticed that talking about it made me hard and she asked me if it was exciting for me to hear the details; I had to admit that it was. This made her happy because the warden had told her it would be at least 3 months before I could possibly leave and that he wanted to fuck her every time she came to visit me. Her only other option, to avoid being with the warden again, was to not visit me at all.

With that, we held each other, then kissed again. Daisy then kissed my whole body, from my mouth to my cock. After placing soft kisses up and down the shaft, she took my cock into her mouth and sucked like she never had before.

When she stopped sucking my cock, she stood up and said, "The warden came in my mouth too, is that ok?"

"Yes." I replied.

She kissed me again on the lips and said, "I love you." Before climbing on top of me, then fucking me cow-girl style until I climaxed.

~

Later, she asked how often I wanted her to visit me. There were two visiting days each week, and she lived a nights' bus ride away. It would be a hardship on her to come twice a week, but she said she wanted to see me at least once every week. It was true that she wanted to see me, not fuck the warden, but that was going to happen every time as well.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, the warden wants to fuck me first thing every morning when I come. Then I get to stay over with you for the whole night, but later that evening he wants to fuck me again before I leave." She responded, relaying what the warden had told her.

My response was to ask, "Do you like it?"

"I just love having sex with you." She said lovingly. "There is nothing missing between us. I feel like God allowed this to happen so that I may see you. I know it was your deep love for me that persuaded you to give me permission to fuck him. Honestly, I do kind of like him to fuck me though, I guess."

It made me very happy that she wasn't saddened by the situation, but also made me very sad that she enjoyed the warden so much.

"Well I can stay for the night, and then fuck him before I leave tomorrow." She stated.

With that, we finished our conversation and had round a marathon sex before falling asleep in each other's arms.

**********