Mia And Me Equals Four

Story Info
Helping wife Mia get hers, got me the pussy I wanted.
4.6k words
4.45
13.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia

My wife Mia and I did fun, freaky things when we were younger, experimenting and enjoying sex in multiple ways, with multiple people. One of our favorites was her fucking another man while I watched, seen, unseen or in the next room listening.

Mia liked to fuck and was automatic when it came to turning men on with her silky, sexy voice. I even liked watching her ride a hard cock and would get off listening to her moans of pleasure and satisfaction.

Then, the finale. Having one of our intense sex sessions while she regaled me with the highlights and the joys of having another cock sliding in and out of her hungry pussy.

Due to life and its many demands, we became so focused on achieving business success we didn't have the time nor the energy to delight in some of the other pleasures of life.

We still had great sex together and often reminisced during our love

sessions about our past extracurriculars, but mostly it was us enjoying each other.

One of the things we also enjoyed, was fucking while she talked on the phone with her mother, or maybe a friend or associate of hers who she knew would love the opportunity to taste her sweetness.

Her mother never let on that she knew what was going on, but I was

certain she did because she never hung up the phone. So we both knew she was getting turned on listening to us fuck.

A few years later she admitted privately to Mia that she was aware of what we were up to. One weekend while visiting she even got up the courage to ask me if I would go to the store and buy her some panties.

I politely declined, because at that time it was a mite too tempting to take it a step further. That's when I was sure she wanted me to pop her open. But it would have felt like a betrayal to Mia by keeping it a secret.

On the other hand, the guys talking with Mia on the other end of the line during our lovemaking sessions were not aware that she was talking to them as I reamed that pretty ass doggy style, they just got turned on

listening to her in sexy voice mode.

She would tell them that she was exercising or doing some other kind of light strenuous activity while they discussed work related issues.

I often told Mia that she could easily have made a living as a phone sex operator. She could arouse my hard on just by telling me about one of her co-workers that wanted to fuck her and how she would make him come..

I would then blast a load into her and she would meet me, coming also, squirting her warmth all over my hard dick.

But, I did have that MIL fantasy that I got into her mom and pounded her pussy real good. Maybe one day.

Mia worked in a motorcycle shop and one of her fantasies was two of her favorite co-workers taking turns banging her on the seat of one of the big bikes, or taking a ride at lunchtime to a secluded place to get ganged by both of them.

At work, they were constantly insinuating how much they longed to taste her sweet pussy.

One even had the balls to say to her one day that he could tell by the way she walked that she had some good pussy. She snapped back at him, she told me. Vulgarity was for the bedroom.

And yes, he was right, she did. She loved to fuck and get fucked. His loss.

Based on the stories she told me about her formative years, her mom had a hot loose pussy during that period, which Mia eventually became aware of.

That revelation caused me to want even more to someday get her mom's long inviting legs spread wide.

But I knew the timing had to be just right for that to happen. For now, I had to settle for my fantasies. And I had a few on that subject.

One was stopping by her house one morning with coffee for two, letting her see the imprint of my hard cock straining to get some relief, then backing her onto the couch and pasting that hot cunt.

Or laying her flat on the kitchen table and eating that pussy until she screamed, stop! I would do things to her she wouldn't soon forget.

I loved fucking her daughter, my wife, while these fantasies and others rotated through my sex psyche.

The question I kept asking myself was, how was I going to put an end to my make-believe world and get my actual, real live hard dick into that mature mama pussy?

Lately, every time Mia and I made love, different scenarios would come alive in my head of the ways that might lead up to me fucking her mom.

When I had those fantasies, unbeknownst to Mia, she would say that

during that particular session my lovemaking seemed to be more intense and she really felt it.

"Keep fucking me like that, she said, and I'll give you anything you want." To myself I thought, yes, eventually you will. I only had to figure out the best way to get what it was I wanted.

As they say, 'the best way to get what you want is to give other people what they want.' In one of our recent lovemaking sessions Mia fantasized about a tryst with Ethan, her daughter Amelia's 26 year old boyfriend.

Amelia and Ethan had been together for about three years and our home had become a second home for him. He was allowed to call us by our first names.

Often Ethan chilled downstairs in the den watching videos on You Tube while Amelia was at work in the evening.

Ethan would often help out by making short runs to the store or waiting around for packages to be delivered. Ethan was pretty helpful around the house and we both liked and trusted him.

According to hints from Mia, Ethan also appeared to be well endowed. She would know. And now that he was a big boy he had recently entered her fantasy world. "Big boys grow big strong dicks," Mia said.

Mia had a new want. And what Mia wanted, I made sure Mia got. It was only a matter of time mixed in with some creative thinking and planning.

Questions arose like, was young Ethan ready to get the fuck of his life? Would he be able to safeguard a secret that could possibly create a fissure between he and Amelia?

Was he strong enough to resist falling for an older woman who gave him pleasures he hadn't felt before?

That would be a tough one. Ethan would have to be handled with care, but handled. What Mia wants, Mia gets.

Sharon, Mia's Mom and Amelia's still young and sexy grandmother, called mid-week to say she would be visiting the coming weekend.

Nothing special, just a weekend visit.

That was my cue to begin getting creative and come up with a plan for all of us to benefit. Getting Mia the pleasure she was lusting for and hopefully giving me the opportunity I was craving, to get my dick in Sharon's hot twat.

Friday afternoon Sharon arrived with her big personality. Amelia greeted her at the door as usual, screaming "Nana," which always put a smile on Sharon's face. Amelia loved her grand.

"Ethan will be here later when he gets off from work and I'm off until

tomorrow, so tonight after dinner we'll have movie night," she told her. Mom and dad are upstairs, they're expecting you."

After getting settled in the guest bedroom, Mia and Sharon followed their usual routine and hit the Mall, leaving me to do one of my favorite hobbies, playing Chef.

After a good meal we all gathered later that evening in the den and

enjoyed a good rom-com.

Ethan checked out right after the movie with a "see you folks tomorrow," exit. "I like him, he seems like a really nice kid," Sharon said. "He's like family, "we all love him," Mia said.

I nodded, all the while thinking, come tomorrow night you'll be loving him in a different way. Then I openly voiced my agreement with Mia, "yes we do," I said.

That night Mia and I gave Sharon a little treat. She was sleeping across the hall in the guest room.

Although we were quieter than normal, I was certain she could still hear our soft moans of pleasure and Mia's slightly louder climax.

Having her Mom in the guest room across the hall exponentially

increased my anticipation for tomorrow night's plan even more.

I was salivating just imagining splitting her pussy lips open to receive my long, hard rod. I had a plan that even Mia wasn't aware of.

Saturday Morning

A beautiful Saturday morning arrived like typical spring Saturday's usually do. The ladies went shopping again, this time all three of them, and I did the routine husband stuff.

Washing the two vehicles left behind, manicuring the lawn, then

recovering by watching a little sports while chugging down a couple of beers.

Kicked back in my favorite den chair I naturally fell asleep. I must have been out for a couple of hours.

Feeling a presence, I woke to Mia and mother in law Sharon standing over me smiling and giggling.

Following their eyes I looked down to my crotch and saw what caused the funnies.

I must have had some kind of stimulating dream because a fresh hard on was straining to get out of my loose, athletic work shorts.

Reaching over to the couch, I grabbed the nearest throw, covered up my growth spurt and said, "sorry ladies, some things you can't control."

"Must have been something special going on in that one, wouldn't you say Mom? Mia said with smiling eyes to her mother.

"For sure,"replied her mom. "But it's okay, she said, at least we know you're still in the game," Sharon said as she turned to go upstairs.

"Are you still cooking out later," she yelled back to me as Mia followed her lead, laughing as she went.

"Absolutely, I yelled back, starting in a couple of hours."

"Well, her Mom said, we're going to go up and take recovery naps." Then she said between giggles, "see you soon for act two."

"It's gonna be incredible," I said lustily as my eyes gravitated to her bouncing bottom as she and Mia left the room. She could still draw my attention.

Ethan showed up about an hour before Amelia had to leave for work

for her 3 to11 shift at the hospital. The gas grill was warming up as I

seasoned and prepped ribs, burgers and steaks.

Ethan created a great potato salad that he said he learned to make from the Chef at the upscale restaurant he worked in downtown.

When Mia and Mom put in appearances from mid-day napping, they added the finishing touches of baked beans and cole slaw. Good eating was coming up, I thought privately, in more ways than one.

That afternoon and on into the evening we played word games, one in particular that focused on the racy sexual habits of mankind, somewhat embarrassing Ethan in the beginning, but the women eventually got him to relax by the time we called it quits.

Ethan had grown up some, so much so that I noticed he actually began covertly flirting with Mia.

I could also see that Mia was enjoying the attention. We lost the game, the women had better answers than the ones we men came up with, and kicked our butts royally, but the fun was clearly intoxicating.

As the day moved into dusk we decided to clean up and retire downstairs to the den. Ethan took it upon himself to do most of the clean up legwork, impressing all of us with his organizational skills.

As I mentioned earlier, his restaurant experience was showing. Mia slyly complimented him on his strength and eyed his cock as it swung lightly from side to side in his shorts. Even Sharon took notice of its gentle movement.

Things were warming up just as I was hoping they would. I watched Sharon as she assisted in the clean up effort in her lightweight summer dress, mentally forcing my cock to stay calm until it was time to take care of business.

Her full breasts were teasing me every time she bent over, intentionally giving me an eyeful.

I wondered, was she thinking about those phone calls and the lovemaking she heard last night?

I wanted my lips around those protruding nipples before the night

was over. Once again, I was devising a plan and with Mia's intuitive

assistance, I was certain somehow that it was going to go off..

The Fun Begins

After the clean up, which they insisted I sit back and let them handle since I had prepared and cooked most of the main meal, we decided that we would next retire to the den to relax and select another movie to watch.

Sharon and Mia hit the kitchen and put together movie watching snacks while Ethan and I headed downstairs to set up for the movie.

He accepted my generous offer to relax in the comfort of my favorite chair while I selected the movie, this time a steamy who done it.

When the ladies came downstairs I comfortably settled in between Mia and Sharon on the sofa.

Mia on my right side nearest the door leading upstairs, and Sharon on my left nearest Ethan, who was now looking and feeling bossy over in my big easy chair.

It had been a long, but fun day. Mia snuggled close and draped her leg over mine. On the other side Sharon leaned into me and rested her head on my shoulder.

The low light was helping to hide the rise in the casual slacks I had changed into after my earlier shower.

Mia noticed and instigated a little play by sticking her tongue in my ear. Focused on the movie and the light down low, the others didn't notice.

Halfway through the movie Mia sat up and said she needed to go upstairs and would be back in a few minutes. Not wanting to disturb Sharon, still resting on my opposite shoulder, I said, okay.

Twenty minutes in, the movie became riveting causing us to pay closer attention. The three of us were heatedly debating who the bad guy or girl might be.

Right then, I said, "I'm going to go check on Mia, be right back, let me know what I missed." I reached the bedroom and saw Mia sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm glad you got the hint, she said. I want your cock in my mouth." "I can go for that" I told her.

I stood in front of Mia as she unzipped my pants, reached in and struggled a bit to release my hard cock, now swollen and ready. As she wrapped her soft lips around my shaft, I sighed. She paused and said,

"I'm going to make this quick so they won't suspect anything." She

began stroking and sucking.

"Damn baby, I said, that feels so good.

"Um," I heard slip from her lips as she proceeded to pumped faster and harder.

I didn't last long. I blasted a powerful stream of cum between her lips

and she took it all in, swallowing and stroking my cock with one hand, massaging her pussy with the other, while I massaged her ample tits.

Mia leaned back seductively, her nipples straining through the thin fabric of her blouse. I reached my hand out for another feel and she playfully slapped it away. "Now go back downstairs before Mom suspects," she said.

The Nightcap

As I reached the door to go back and join the others, she said softly, but loud enough for me to hear, "hey baby, tell Ethan to come here, I want to ask him something about Amelia."

I knew that look and that tone from our previous playtimes. It was going to be Ethan's lucky night, and possibly mine too. "Okay, I said, I'll send him up in a few minutes."

I didn't miss much of the movie, Mia blew me in about 7 minutes flat. Sharon asked if everything was okay when I got back downstairs. "Yes, I replied, everything is perfect, just some Amelia stuff."

I told them Mia was a little tired and was resting. "What did I miss?" I asked them. They quickly filled me in then shushed me because the

reveal was close.

Turned out Sharon chose the right culprit. Celebrating her smarts, she held her glass up in the air, "a toast to the smartest one in the room," she said behind a big smile, and toasted us both.

Wanting to give Mia time to prepare, I purposely waited until the end of the movie before relaying Mia's message to Ethan.

Then speaking to Ethan, I told him that Mia wanted him to come upstairs so she could ask him something about him and Amelia. "Sure," he replied, and hopped out of my big easy and headed upstairs.

Aiming to get Sharon even more relaxed, I said, "Hey Sharon, how about a nightcap?"

"You know what I like. Fix me up." she replied.

I walked over to the mini-bar, poured her favorite Tequila, and a Brandy for myself. Quickly downing the first round she agreed to have one more.

"Are you trying to take advantage of your mother in law? She asked me, in a very lighthearted tone."

"I wouldn't dare," I said, giving her a smirk that hinted otherwise.

We drank and continued talking about grandchildren, state of the

economy, and politics, relaxing next to each other on the sofa and

feeling very at ease.

About 20 minutes in, Sharon said, "I wonder what happened to Ethan, he's been gone for a while."

"Lean over, I'll tell you a secret," I said.

Totally relaxed by now, she leaned close into me, her ample bosom begging for some attention. I paused. She waited, then I whispered in her ear, "He's upstairs fucking Mia."

She jerked her head around to look me in the eye. When I didn't flinch and smilingly locked my eyes onto hers, she exclaimed, "no way!"

Ethan Grows Up

Upstairs, Mia had taken control. Ethan made his way up the stairs, walked down the hallway passing the guest room on the left, and stopped in the doorway of the Master bedroom.

Peering in, he didn't see Mia, so he knocked on the open door and called out, this time using her surname. "Mrs Douglas," he called.

"Hold on Ethan, I'll be right out." Mia said from the bathroom. "And stop with the formalities, it's Mia."

"Sorry, Mia," he said, standing there waiting for her appearance.

When she stepped from the bathroom and faced him, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Mrs. Douglas, he gasped, What's going on?"

"What's going on is you're going to call me Mia. Now say it Ethan," Mia commanded. "Mia," Ethan said, not believing his eyes.

His legs and feet suddenly felt like they were trapped in concrete, Ethan didn't budge, thinking he was in a dream and afraid he might wake up and return to reality. Could this actually be real?

Ethan's mind was racing. Mrs Douglas, uh Mia, was standing in front of him, the intoxicating scent from her perfume wafting over to his animal like wide open nostrils, almost making him dizzy.

He fought it as he gazed at her voluptuous figure underneath a short see through pink nightie that barely reached the top of her remarkable slim thighs.

On top of that, her pointy nipples fit perfectly through the holes made for her supple, still slightly firm breasts.

There was a teasing gap in her nightie exposing her clean shaven pussy.

"Wow!" said Ethan already feeling his cock responding. Mia looked down to see if the effect she was aiming for was taking place, then she smiled. enticing him even more when she stuck her tongue out,

slowly moistening her full lips.

It was working. What horny young man could resist all this? "I like that," she said, eyeing his cock bulging in his shorts.

"Do you like what you see, Ethan? She asked him waving her hand from top to bottom over her stunning sexiness.

"Yes ma'am, Ethan stuttered back."

"One more time Ethan, Mia said, no more formalities. For the next few minutes I'm going to be your bitch."

"But what if someone comes upstairs and catches us," he asked.

"Don't worry, they won't. They probably started drinking already," Mia said, knowing that I would act on her cues.

"What about Amelia, what if she finds out," he asked.

"I won't tell if you won't, is that a deal?" Mia asked him.

Ethan just nodded his head up and down in agreement, still staring and marveling at her mature body, and by now lusting at the opportunity to get his growing cock into her.

Ethan began rubbing his swollen cock. Mia watched as it filled and grew man sized. "Should I close the door?" He asked her.

"No, we're fine," Mia assured him, knowing that I was going to somehow enjoy this. Then she took charge.

Mia Unlocks The Plan


12