Mia Mine Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mia and Christine approached the rounded end of the dock, the Justice asked his question and Christine, proudly and loudly replied, "I am Mia's Mother, Christine, and I give this beautiful woman away for her marriage."

The guests lightly applauded her twist to the answer as she stepped back a bit from the wedding party. It was quite a sight, the men in their tuxes, top hats, canes, and tails, and the women in their beautiful flowing one of kind gowns.

Mia and David stood side by side, holding hands while the Justice went through his routine. He was wonderful, and for a small man, his voice carried beautifully. Jonathan's friend was slinking around taking pictures of this beautiful sight, with the sun slowly sinking, sending beautiful colorful streaks through the few soft clouds. Truly a sight to behold. Just as the sun began to start falling behind the trees on the other side of the inlet he asked the 'I do's' and David and Mia turned to face each other to do their vows.

Mia had found a couple online that she wanted to combine. She also had suggested they say them in unison rather than separately, and David agreed that was a wonderful idea. They had a lot of fun practicing them in the couple weeks before the wedding, and by the wedding day David was sure they would be able to do them perfectly. "I am just going to be looking deeply into your beautiful eyes, and be held within your beautiful loving soul, and all the jitters will simply disappear."

So just as the sun began to sink behind the trees across the bay from them they began...

"I, David // Mia, choose you, Mia // David,

To be no other than yourself,

Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know.

I will respect you as an individual, a partner, my lover, and an equal.

I take you to be my partner for life

I promise above all else to live in truth with you

And to communicate fully and fearlessly,

I give you my hand and my heart

As a sanctuary of warmth and peace

And pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor

As I join my life to yours."

The Justice was so touched he almost forgot to do the rings, pronounce them man and wife, and the "you may now kiss the bride".

As they kissed, the guests applauded and threw a mixture of flower petals that had been handed out in lieu of rice. The couple quickly made it back down the dock that was lines with their friends filling the air with the flower petals. Another truly beautiful sight.

For both David and Mia, the small reception seemed to take forever. Nina's food was beyond excellent, and her granddaughter and her friend were marvelous at making sure everything was right, everyone was served, and happy.

They did the cutting of the beautiful cake, and even danced to a few tunes looking wonderful in their outfits.

But, soon, right on schedule came the rented limo to whisk them away. Well actually just back to their house, they didn't want to waste another minute traveling to some honeymoon spot. They both had just one thing one their minds.

₪* * * *₪

The limo dropped them off at their door, and David actually did carry Mia across the doorstep, a bit clumsily to be sure, but got the job done. Once inside with the door closed he placed her feet gently back on the ground and they stood close to each other and simultaneously reached out to pull the other to them. Their kiss was magical, so tender, yet with so much erotic promise.

"Let's get upstairs honey, I think we have been waiting for this for long enough."

"Yes dear," smiled Mia as she began her slow walk up the stairs, exaggerating the sashay motion of her tightly satin encased ass. David was right behind her enjoying the show tremendously. The top hat was at the base of the stairs, the coat and tails was left on the stairs, his pants on the stair landing, and by the time they entered the bedroom he was just in his underwear.

"Mmmmm, you have been a busy boy, you must have enjoyed the show."

"Oh yes, and I have been waiting since I first saw you in this beautiful dress to help you remove it, slowly, and with much feeling."

David moved in behind her and undid the zipper, as Mia slowly, and quite provocatively removed her sleeves making the top of her gown no longer strong enough to fully stand and it fell a bit to reveal her breasts.

David could see from behind what had happened and slowly reached around from behind to cup and caress both of her breasts. Mia closed her eyes and hummed one of the songs they had danced to as she pressed her body against him, and she could feel that she had already made him hard as a rock as she could feel his excited penis against her butt cheek. She couldn't resist moving her ass in a circular motion to caress his hardness. They held this position for a bit longer, then David stepped back just a bit so he could slide her gown over the rest of her body.

It was so tight that sliding it down was a bit of a struggle, but a fun struggle, Mia raised her arms and stood as straight as she could as he knelt down and felt the gown slide over her hips. Once that beautiful hurdle was reached and passed, the gown fell to the floor at her feet. He was amazed to see she had worn no panties, and only had her white nylons with elastic garters. He stepped back in amazement.

"You look so hot my dear, feel how hard my heart pounds."

He took her hand and placed it over his chest, but Mia had other ideas and she quickly moved her hands down to remove his boxers.

"I want to feel how hard something else is if you don't mind," she whispered.

David let her slide his boxers to the floor as he took off his t-shirt, "Oh I don't mind at all."

As Mia was already bent down to remove his boxers, her mouth was perfectly placed for her to reach out and cup his balls and bring his hardness into her waiting mouth. It had been so long, but in so many ways the wait was worth it she thought.

David loved the way Mia made love to his hardened penis, but he wanted more too. He gently reached down to hold her head and guide her back up. He began to slowly move her towards their bed, and once there, gently pushed her back so she was laying on her back with her legs open right at the edge of the bed. Now David bent down, and for the first time let his tongue roam her inner thighs, up and down, and circled around her vagina. Mia was thrusting her hips almost involuntarily as she began to let her body feel these new sensations. Finally his tongue made it to her vaginal opening and he let it slide all around, slowly. Then he let it slide in and out and Mia began to moan in pleasure.

Her hands almost unconsciously reached for his head, to hold him to her, to feel him in her hands as his tongue took her to wonderful heights of pleasure. She marveled for a second at the surgeon's wonderful work, and how she could feel the beautiful sexually exciting feelings. She was trying to enjoy all of his wonderful oral pleasuring but she was getting antsy to feel what it would be like to have her virgin vagina filled by the man she loved, that she had just married.

She could wait no longer and lifted her head and whispered, "Now my love, I need to feel you inside me David."

David heard and was immediate in his movements as he too had waiting so long to have this feeling shared. He reached down and helped Mia slide back completely on the bed. He slid on the bed over her body until he had to turn and reach for the lubricant on the bed stand. They had settled on the one they thought the best from the list the doctor had given them.

David opened the bottle and began to squeeze some on his hand to lubricate his hardened penis, but Mia would have none of that, as she took over that job. David slowly applied the lubricant to Mia's vagina (chuckling to himself at her never wanting to call it the common 'neo-vagina' because as she said it made her feel like it was something out of the Matrix and she didn't want that at all).

Once they were both lubricated, David moved over so he could slide up between Mia's spread legs. She moaned as his tight stomach slid over her vagina. She moaned even louder as she could feel his hardened penis tip make contact with her inner thigh. She reached down to hold his penis and to guide it to the promised land.

David let her take over, for he wanted everything to be as she wanted it. He wasn't sure how ready she was and wanted her to lead him inside of her at her own rate. He had waited for this moment for a long time, sometimes he felt like he had been waiting for it for his whole life. He could feel Mia's tentative movement of his shaft tip in an up and down motion across her new opening. Then he felt the moment of truth. He could feel her hands become sure, and she started to pull him inside her. He could feel his entire tip enter her, and heard her gasp of pleasure. She wanted to hold him there forever, or a few seconds, for she also wanted him to slide into her to his hilt.

Now that David was inside her, she let her hands go free of his penis and put them on his hard ass. She began to give him the signal to push by gently pushing down on his ass. David slid slowly further inside Mia. Her vagina was tight and his pleasure was mounting geometrically. He could sense Mia leaving the known consciousness into the pleasurable eternity of pre orgasm. He knew he was reaching that point as well. He felt himself completely inside Mia, felt her hands and arms holding him there, like he was never going to leave. There was another loud moan from her and he began to slowly pull out, and then push in. Slowly they built up into a rhythm and he started pushing with more force. He could hear the slap of their pelvic areas as he pushed all the way to the hilt.

Mia felt as if she was in another dimension. It was such a different feeling having her man filling her as a woman at last. She could feel the tears of joy running down her cheeks, and she could hear her screams of joy as if they were coming from someone else. David was now thrusting into her in earnest now and she could sense his body preparing for ejaculation. His legs began to shake and his back arched up. Mia screamed and wrapped her legs around his rising waist.

"OH MIA, I'M CUMMING" David managed as he shot load after load into Mia. Mia had her own orgasm as he had hit her spot mixed with the feeling of his seed filling her.

They both lay together, in silence, and in each other's arms.

"That was absolutely incredible," Mia finally managed.

"I agree my love, in the final throes of passion, my mind exploded with the possibilities, our possibilities and I am eager to start our new life together, with you, my love."

"I am your woman David, and I take you to be my man, as we said in our vow...

To be no other than yourself,

Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know.

The End.